DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Quick answers appriciated on pwo

From my understanding one should drink thier PWO shake AFTER thier PWO Cardio. However, if one wishes to do 60 minutes of cardio post workout following a 60 minute lifting session don't you have to worry that your not consuming your PWO shake in that "30 minute window" following a workout. They say as soon as your done hitting the weights to drink a PWO shake within 30 minutes but thats impossible with 60 minutes of cardio in the way. This would mean from your very last rep it would be about 1 hour before you get your PWO shake in and about 2 hours since your very first rep. So whats the deal? Just take it after my cardio and throw this "30 minute window" out of the equation?

Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DoingItRight View Post
    From my understanding one should drink thier PWO shake AFTER thier PWO Cardio. However, if one wishes to do 60 minutes of cardio post workout following a 60 minute lifting session don't you have to worry that your not consuming your PWO shake in that "30 minute window" following a workout. They say as soon as your done hitting the weights to drink a PWO shake within 30 minutes but thats impossible with 60 minutes of cardio in the way. This would mean from your very last rep it would be about 1 hour before you get your PWO shake in and about 2 hours since your very first rep. So whats the deal? Just take it after my cardio and throw this "30 minute window" out of the equation?
    I would bring something to the gym with me (PWO Shake) and drink it in between lifting and cardio. Thats just me tho, a lot of people on this forum say nutrient timing does not matter.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124811351 . . Here is a thread about timing, you can also check the site for alot more information on this subject.

ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ger2oo5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Id say after the C.V if you must do weights followed by c.v on the same day.

The more concerning thing is why/how you do 60 mins c.v after weight training. I usually crawl out of the gym (figure of speach after a wieght session, never mind a weight session folowed by 60 mins c.v

Try doing them on different days or reducing the amount of c.v after weights.

LBJFTW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. On cardio only days, is a PWO shake even necessary if you’re getting a good source of natural protein/carbs about 1 hour after your cardio?

2. If it is necessary, does it need to contain dextrose if it's on a cardio only day?

3. For those of you that do cardio after lifting, how long do you wait to do cardio after you drink your PWO shake? I tried drinking the POW after lifting then doing cardio 10 minutes later. Doesn't work well for me especially on HIIT days. I'd rather let it digest for 45 minutes before running.

4. My current PWO shake is 8-10 oz of skim milk, 32 g of EAS Myoplex Whey Chocolate, 30g of dextrose, and 5 g of EAS L-glutamine powder. I can't use just water with this shake, at least not with this particular protein taste. Anyone else find Myoplex Chocolate Whey and water to be nasty?

DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoingItRight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea usually I lift. Then have 15 grams of carbs from Gatorade. And then sip 25 grams of protein while I do Low intensity cardio. Then go home and have a full meal.