Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Peoples Friends/Sister/Brother/Girlfriend not have computers?

Every other thread I see now is "I Need a diet plan for my ...., My friend is looking to gain muscle, my sister need to lose weight." Tell them to long on to ie and register at BB.com and post a thread on the fourm like everyone else.

kthxbye

TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Last2WalK View Post
    Every other thread I see now is "I Need a diet plan for my ...., My friend is looking to gain muscle, my sister need to lose weight." Tell them to long on to ie and register at BB.com and post a thread on the fourm like everyone else.

kthxbye
    at least their threads are useful and have a purpose...good info can still be obtained from those threads...where as this one is just stupid and takes up space on the front page where another useful thread could be sitting...

kthanksban
    Current bulk thread of peace
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134659001&page=33

OAT Crew
    *Korea Crew*
    IIFYM

"The Price of Excellence is Discipline; The Cost of Mediocrity is Disappointment"

www.facebook.com/PHFitness

Coaching by Team 3DMJ! http://www.3dmusclejourney.com

Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TehMan View Post
    at least their threads are useful and have a purpose...good info can still be obtained from those threads...where as this one is just stupid and takes up space on the front page where another useful thread could be sitting...

kthanksban
    Stupid? It's called being realistic, let me guess they want them to go to the gym and workout for them as well? Maybe pick out their meals for the day? Remind them when to a vitamin? If they don't have motivation to find a plan for themself, I doubt they will have motivation to get healthly.

kthxbye

TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stupid? It's called being realistic, let me guess they want them to go to the gym and workout for them as well? Maybe pick out their meals for the day? Remind them when to a vitamin? If they don't have motivation to find a plan for themself, I doubt they will have motivation to get healthly.

kthxbye
    some people are intimidated by all this stuff...also some peoples knowledge, or lack there of, doesn't go as far as web use. Take older people as an example...if i posted "Hey, my grandfather needs help..." I don't expect him to sign up and use this site/forum for knowledge...also, take my gym partner for example, he's younger and knows how to use the internet and forums but doesn't have web access or a computer at his house...what's an easier way for him to get an answer to a problem? ask me...and if i don't know the solution, i ask people here

OAT Crew
    *Korea Crew*
    IIFYM

"The Price of Excellence is Discipline; The Cost of Mediocrity is Disappointment"

Originally Posted by TehMan View Post
    some people are intimidated by all this stuff...also some peoples knowledge, or lack there of, doesn't go as far as web use. Take older people as an example...if i posted "Hey, my grandfather needs help..." I don't expect him to sign up and use this site/forum for knowledge...also, take my gym partner for example, he's younger and knows how to use the internet and forums but doesn't have web access or a computer at his house...what's an easier way for him to get an answer to a problem? ask me...and if i don't know the solution, i ask people here
    Not buying it.

kthxbye

Not buying it.

kthxbye
    again, stupidity...

OAT Crew
    *Korea Crew*
    IIFYM

goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not buying it.

kthxbye
    you're a dumb ****. I don't know a polite way of saying it because of how stupid you and this thread is.
    Strong-Ass Jew Crew

Originally Posted by goldmank View Post
    you're a dumb ****. I don't know a polite way of saying it because of how stupid you and this thread is.
    repped

OAT Crew
    *Korea Crew*
    IIFYM

Originally Posted by goldmank View Post
    Let me guess, your sister is the one that needs the help?

kthx and bye