oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

New Coach... New Approach!

Well after 2 years, I let my old coach Sean Calder go, for a new Coach, IFBB Pro Bleu Taylor. I watched Bleu work his magic with two of my friends and I couldn't help to notice how dramatic the change was.

Sean will always have my respect and appreciation for how he took my from the amateur stage to the National stage. Yet I have been struggling terribly with loss of appetite and lagging body parts. For that reason, I started interviewing for a new coach.

Bleu is a student of Hany Rambod a coach who has worked with IFBB pro's Jay Cutler, Phil Heath and many more. Our goal is to bring me into the NPC Masters National in the Super's undeniable.

I received my diet and training outline today, and it is a totally different approach then any one I've done over the past 5 years. Hany is known for his FST-7 Training Doctrine and almost "Gut feeling" psychology diets.

I'll do cardio everyday for 20 mins right out of the sack in the morning on an empty tummy to get my body hungry for food.

Bleu's approach is to get my body craving food again. He'll start by having me eat for breakfast buckwheat or oat flour pancakes and turkey bacon and eggs, and 2 pieces of whole wheat toast!

Every other day in place of my post workout shake, I'll eat 2 triple meat cheese burgers! This is a technique Hany did on Jay Cutler when he also lost his appetite. Hany sent Jay to In an Out Burger everyday.

Then feed me Kale, Arugula bitter greens to help stimulate appetite in the afternoon.

Lots of ground lean beef and hash brown taters. Some veggies. Every three weeks, I check in.

All in all, it's an awakening for me and I'm pumped to do it! Out with the old and in with the new. Here is a video of Bleu by Shawn Ray.

http://www.biggertube.com/video/1124...s-Bantamweight
    CHECK OUT MY INTERVIEW WITH "SIMPLYSHREDDED"
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/ed-cook-interview.html

2009 Bodyspace Member of The Year!

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Getting 70s big eating 70s big.....I like it!

Please tell me you are not putting da PWO cheezeburgers in a shake.....LOL
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed-B will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So much for chicken and broccoli, huh? ;-)

I'm amazed at the seemingly contradictory dietary methods that are employed by body bulders. I'm not disagreeing or trying to be critical, it just amazes that these various diets can be so diametrically opposite from one another.

It'll interesting to see how this works for you. And I'm sure you'll enjoy every bite!

(...two triple meat cheeseburgers.... yum, yum!)

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow

feeding 235 pounds of muscle is much different that feeding 180 pounds for sure.

I've never had a problem with low appetite.

Is that a common problem with competitors at your level? I can imagine with the volume of food you need to eat it can become a chore at times.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Ed-B View Post

I'm amazed at the seemingly contradictory dietary methods that are employed by body bulders. I'm not disagreeing or trying to be critical, it just amazes that these various diets can be so diametrically opposite from one another.

It'll interesting to see how this works for you. And I'm sure you'll enjoy every bite!

^^^ And this is the problem with diet advice. Different strokes for different folks and for different goals and stages of development.

Looking forward to seeing how this goes for you Ole Sup! Good Luck!
    Was friends with Methuselah

Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very nice! I can't wait to hear about your new training and how your progress goes.

Best of luck!
    My workout log ---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133269973

kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by oldsuperman View Post
    I received my diet and training outline today, and it is a totally different approach then any one I've done over the past 5 years.

I'll do cardio everyday for 20 mins right out of the sack in the morning on an empty tummy to get my body hungry for food.

Bleu's approach is to get my body craving food again. He'll start by having me eat for breakfast buckwheat or oat flour pancakes and turkey bacon and eggs, and 2 pieces of whole wheat toast!

Every other day in place of my post workout shake, I'll eat 2 triple meat cheese burgers! This is a technique Hany did on Jay Cutler when he also lost his appetite. Hany sent Jay to In an Out Burger everyday.

Then feed me Kale, Arugula bitter greens to help stimulate appetite in the afternoon.

Lots of ground lean beef and hash brown taters. Some veggies. Every three weeks, I check in.
    good stuff, Ed! if nothing else, this'll defintely shake the dust out of your metabolism!

How will the lifting compare to what you've been doing?

~ chris

bb.com forum member #44253

Nothing in this world worth having comes easy

ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ed,

Really curious to see how this works out. I always suffer from low appetite (though my family and friends look at me like I'm eating as a starved man...). Keep us updated.

Dave
    http://www.buffleheadprod.com
    Life begins underwater

- 25 July 1972 Cata-pole barred from competition because it contains carbon fibers.

"Those who assume hypotheses as first principles of their speculations...may indeed form an ingenious romance, but a romance it will still be." Roger Cotes - preface to Newton's Principia Mathematica 2nd ed 1713

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    At 1:32 of the video..... I know that eye twitch from experience. It means....

GET ME WATER AND CARBS NOW!!!!

I received my diet and training outline today, and it is a totally different approach then any one I've done over the past 5 years. Hany is known for his FST-7 Training Doctrine and almost "Gut feeling" psychology diets.
    Sounds like you are about to wonder over to the "dark Side" Ed.
    This is exactly how I have dieted the past 6 years off season.
    It's the main reason why I don't give much diet advice. I always get too many questions as to why I eat what I do when I do. As you get further into the diet aspects of this style, I'm sure you will see what I'm sayin.

Hope it all works out for you man!

GO BANTAMS GO!!!!
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ed-B View Post

Oh no. There us plenty of chicken in this diet too. I just hit some of the high lights that differ from my old diet.

Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    wow

feeding 235 pounds of muscle is much different that feeding 180 pounds for sure.

I've never had a problem with low appetite.

Is that a common problem with competitors at your level? I can imagine with the volume of food you need to eat it can become a chore at times.
    Yes, it can be. I'll be eating low fat gravy and sauces, herbs and spices to help as well.

Originally Posted by kimsquit View Post
    good stuff, Ed! if nothing else, this'll defintely shake the dust out of your metabolism!

How will the lifting compare to what you've been doing?

~ chris
    I will be doing 2 exercises with the Fst-7 and heavier lower reps. I will be doing some interesting splits as well. Six days of training instead of 5.

Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    At 1:32 of the video..... I know that eye twitch from experience. It means....

GET ME WATER AND CARBS NOW!!!!

Sounds like you are about to wonder over to the "dark Side" Ed.
    This is exactly how I have dieted the past 6 years off season.
    It's the main reason why I don't give much diet advice. I always get too many questions as to why I eat what I do when I do. As you get further into the diet aspects of this style, I'm sure you will see what I'm sayin.

Hope it all works out for you man!

GO BANTAMS GO!!!!
    Well, Bleu has a nervous condition with the eye thing, yet I'm sure he wanted to eat and drink!

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Watchin the vid now , paused it to come in and say "holy crap" thats the biggest 140 lb guy Ive ever seen

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Does this mean no more high-rep training, Popps?
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gotta eat big to get big (nothing new on that for sure)......lol.......or atleast thats the way it is for most.

I'm sure you will enjoy the new found cals not to mention more carbs.

As far as your new coach............I've heard good and bad..........mostly good though. It just depends on the person and what works for them and what does not.

At any rate.......I'm sure you'll do great.......good luck!

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Wondered about that too.
    Was friends with Methuselah

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well, Bleu has a nervous condition with the eye thing, yet I'm sure he wanted to eat and drink!
    Had no idea. Now me feelz like shyt.

Originally Posted by *STEVE* View Post
    Watchin the vid now , paused it to come in and say "holy crap" thats the biggest 140 lb guy Ive ever seen
    More of this

But makes me want to train that much harder.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Wondered about that too.
    Everyone I've ever known him to train was coached into doing +lbs/-reps.......

I know three peeps he has trained. Two limped away with a freaking ton of injuries. The other went aways and is still doing great.......

"If" Popps stays injury free he will do great under him. He's in for a change (as he has already stated himself)..........to say the least.

Actually, yes for now. What it is is higher "sets" with the FST-7. Bleu is only 5' 1" btw. He's called the "Super Hobbit"! He's over 200 lbs now and will come into his first pro show in the 170's lbs.

yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by plmb1 View Post
    Everyone I've ever known him to train was coached into doing +lbs/-reps.......

I know three peeps he has trained. Two limped away with a freaking ton of injuries. The other went aways and is still doing great.......

"If" Popps stays injury free he will do great under him. He's in for a change (as he has already stated himself)..........to say the least.
    I was thinking EXACTLY this. The higher weights will place stresses and strains on the older body like nothing else

Good luck, Ed....see how it goes, I guess!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154678393

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

"Conceive. Believe. Perceive. Achieve", RMW

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by yakabebe View Post
    I was thinking EXACTLY this. The higher weights will place stresses and strains on the older body like nothing else
    Just Sayin

Go kick @$$ Ed....
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BuckSpin View Post
    Just Sayin

Go kick @$$ Ed....
    Sure I agree - its gonna be a "suck it and see" approach, I bet. But the fact is that just cause one guy in a million (in the vid) gets it done...doesn't change some of the physical realities waiting to be experienced by the rest.

But yeah...go for it hard and see how you go. Seems Ed had made a conceptual decision that a change had to be made to take it to the next level and this is the one that resonates best with him!

Onwards and upwards
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154678393

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

"Conceive. Believe. Perceive. Achieve", RMW

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by *STEVE* View Post
    x2
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    x2
    X3.

Looking forward to a similar interview when you get your Pro Card OS.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Double cheezburgerz?! Dayum! Good luck Ed....
    WTF? Training for life and other stuff!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=477872611

OTC PCT Guide
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108385101

PH/DS Research? Start Here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109153431

+++ Mirror Whore Coalition +++

Do what you always did, Get what you always got...

Do or do not, there is no try...

Owe:

Registered User DeathtoToasters's Avatar
    DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would say 'good luck' but we all know it is NOT LUCK...it is HARD WORD and DEDICATION....which we all know you do have.

Enjoy the ride and keep us updated!

latimus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latimus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latimus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latimus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latimus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latimus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latimus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latimus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latimus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latimus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latimus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually, yes for now. What it is is higher "sets" with the FST-7. Bleu is only 5' 1" btw. He's called the "Super Hobbit"! He's over 200 lbs now and will come into his first pro show in the 170's lbs.

I was gonna say he looked to be over 200 at the ironman couple weekends ago. But alot leaner then I have seen him in recent years. still couldnt believe he got down to 130 last year. that guy knows what it takes to get shredded!

Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck with the new programme Ed.. we will all be waiting to hear about your journey.

-------------------------------------------------

Dee

I started my first training day last Saturday doing arms. It is the easiest part of the 6 day a week program. It was different then what I have been doing over the last 8 yrs for sure. I was concerned about my joints, especially my elbows and forearms as I've had numerous injuries years ago.

Bleu said not to let my arms fully stretch out full. As in a preacher curl for example, don't lock out and start to retract. It seemed to work.... so far!

Monday I did quads with ham and calves pump. I did 4 sets of leg extensions 12 to 15 reps. Leg press, 3/ 8 to 10 reps. Squats, 3/ 8 to 10. Lunges DB, 3/ 8 to 10. Then came the 7 sets of hacks, 8 to 10.

Then 7 sets of Leg curls, 8 to 10.

Seated calve raises 3/ 8 to 10

Toe rises 3/ 8 to 10

Rest time is 60 to 90 secs between sets with 10 secs of static stretching alternating with flexing the trained muscle group.

With the 7 set exercises, I do the same stretch and flexing, except I only get 30 sec rest between sets.

Today I did Chest with a tri pump. Pretty much the same routine, except I didn't want to puke like I did after leg training!

Tomorrow back and bi pump. Then Thurs Hams with quad pump. Fri delts. Then back to arms again on Sat. It's been hard, yet I'm excited to so the results.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Rest time is 60 to 90 secs between sets with 10 secs of static stretching alternating with flexing the trained muscle group.
    Sounds good, man..... that's my routine right there. Maybe a minute rest between sets, and I'm always stretching and flexing while I rest.

It's been hard, yet I'm excited to so the results.
    A change of pace is always great when your training becomes old and boring. It's cool that you've got a fresh aspect and a new style to kick start your progress.

Is your new trainer a drill sergeant type, or is he pretty laid back?
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

MRMichel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started my first training day last Saturday doing arms. It is the easiest part of the 6 day a week program. It was different then what I have been doing over the last 8 yrs for sure. I was concerned about my joints, especially my elbows and forearms as I've had numerous injuries years ago.

Bleu said not to let my arms fully stretch out full. As in a preacher curl for example, don't lock out and start to retract. It seemed to work.... so far!

Monday I did quads with ham and calves pump. I did 4 sets of leg extensions 12 to 15 reps. Leg press, 3/ 8 to 10 reps. Squats, 3/ 8 to 10. Lunges DB, 3/ 8 to 10. Then came the 7 sets of hacks, 8 to 10.

Then 7 sets of Leg curls, 8 to 10.

Seated calve raises 3/ 8 to 10

Toe rises 3/ 8 to 10

With the 7 set exercises, I do the same stretch and flexing, except I only get 30 sec rest between sets.

Today I did Chest with a tri pump. Pretty much the same routine, except I didn't want to puke like I did after leg training!

Tomorrow back and bi pump. Then Thurs Hams with quad pump. Fri delts. Then back to arms again on Sat. It's been hard, yet I'm excited to so the results.

Hello Oldsuperman, are you still working with Bleu Taylor?

PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow what a thread necro!
    Still was an interesting read
    It's never too late!

5'6", 215

Results:
    2/26/22 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 501/325/540/1366 @ 209lb
    11/7/21 IPL drug tested world championships: 463/319/529/1311 @ 205lb
    6/20/21 USPA Western drug tested regionals: DQ (bombed squats) @ 192lb
    2/27/21 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 468/308/501/1278 @ 202lb
    10/10/2020 USPA FS meet: 407/303/474/1185 @ 212lb

Gym PRs:
    529/336/555