leh_mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question OxyElite Pro & Phentermine

Does anyone know if OxyElite Pro can be safely taken while using Phentermine?

Lukj287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Be Careful

Originally Posted by leh_mom View Post
    does anyone know if oxyelite pro can be safely taken while using phentermine?
    i don't think that the two of them would be conducive. Oxy elite is gaining negative feedback similiar to ephedra, but if u can handle the oxy elite by itself then it works, compounding phentermine with it may be way too much for your adrenal glands and your nervous system.

rem220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

taking OxyE w/ Phentermine

Originally Posted by leh_mom View Post
    Does anyone know if OxyElite Pro can be safely taken while using Phentermine?

I assume that the mix is safe. I have been doing it for the last 10 days. I have seen significant results - appx. 8 lbs of weight loss, toning, higher energy, better sleep, and a good mood.

I take 2 OxyE first thing in the morning. Usually workout (90 min.) or jog (3 miles) 4 times a week. I take 1/2 a Phen pill before I eat breakfast. Go on with my day and around 2-3pm I take 1 OxyE pill. I will start cycling (three days off on Phen. but take the OxyE. then three days off OxyE and take the phen), then resume both after that time).

I usually eat oatmeal for breakfast, a heavy lunch or dinner (pretty much whatever I want but I try to have low-fat), and a low-calerie high protein shake for the meal that I didnt eat for. I try to keep my calories under 1500 per day and drink a lot of water.

I have taken many forms of diet pills both perscription and GNC / *********.net supplements. OxyE is the best so far with the Phen. I started my diet and workout change prior to the pills and lost about 10 pounds in one month.

As far as the mix of drugs... I haven't felt any immediate negative effects. However, about three days ago, every night I've been waken early am by servere stomach cramping, gas, and diarreah. It goes away around 9-10am. This is the third day w/ this simptom. I hope it is just a bug and not a reaction to the drugs.

If anyone else knows... I'd appreciate hearing your experience.

Thanks!!

BTW - I started in Feb. and I'm currently down almost 25 lbs. now. Current stats - Athletic build, 5'7" 205 lbs. - 4/19/2011
    Last edited by rem220; 04-19-2011 at 09:52 AM. Reason: To give results

rlee1185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Contraindications for Phentermine

Originally Posted by rem220 View Post
    I assume that the mix is safe. I have been doing it for the last 10 days. I have seen significant results - appx. 8 lbs of weight loss, toning, higher energy, better sleep, and a good mood.

I take 2 OxyE first thing in the morning. Usually workout (90 min.) or jog (3 miles) 4 times a week. I take 1/2 a Phen pill before I eat breakfast. Go on with my day and around 2-3pm I take 1 OxyE pill. I will start cycling (three days off on Phen. but take the OxyE. then three days off OxyE and take the phen), then resume both after that time).
    If you read up on phentermine and oxyelite pro, you'll notice that OEP increases thyroid activity to induce weight loss, while the other does something else entirely. Phentermine is contraindicated for high thyroid levels. There is a possibility that combining the two may cause problems, but interactions have never been studied between these two products. It would be safe to say that if you are to take the risk of using these two products together, that you should do so under the supervision of your doctor and perhaps have frequent blood work to make sure your liver, thyroid, and other systems are not adversely affected by the combination.

In addition, while looking for the link to allow you to read about OEP and Thyroid issues, I found several links about an OEP recall and an investigation by the US Army after two deaths that may have been related to USP products.

::Here is the informational link: http [colon] // www [dot] oxyelite-pro [dot] com / oxyelite-pro-ingredients

Also, Phentermine has it's own list of side affects that may be exasperated by OEP. For example, some people may have restless leg syndrome, and some stimulants like caffeine can make it worse.
    Last edited by rlee1185; 07-20-2012 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Forgot to add information.