Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irish0418 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by digitalbath11 View Post
    I may be wrong here, so dismiss if I'm off base.

Many women have a difficult time reaching orgasm because they know very little about what turns them on. Maybe it's worth your time investigating what feels good (yes, by yourself) so that you can communicate these findings to your partner. Otherwise, how could he ever be expected to know what you like.

I speak from experience. It's definitely worth a shot.
    yea I think you're right!

Originally Posted by nea_lin View Post
    I can vouch for that. My guy and I only do it about 5 times a month, give or take depending on what's going on in our lives.

Luckily we have a great relationship. Some couples only have the sex, and not much else to fall back on.
    This is true!

Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When my husband and I first started dating, we would have sex 2x/day, all weekend long (but we couldn't see each other during the week, long distance).

Once we started living together, I would say we had sex about 4-5x/week.

Once things started getting more stressful (wedding planning, husband laid off, custody battle with his ex), I would say it was more like 3x/week.

And now that we are married it's about 3x/week consistently. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I have been sick and gone without for a week. There are times when I am physically SO exhausted that I am falling asleep in the living room around 7:30, so we don't really try to do stuff then.

Right now, I am having NO sex since he's in boot camp Boo.

I really enjoy having sex with him and I think he's so beautiful...so it has nothing to do with him or his skills or anything like that. I have noticed that it seems like we have different "types" of sex - routine, lusty, sweet, etc depending on what is going on in our relationship at that time.
    Hard work = Hard body.

Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dom! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by morganbon14 View Post
    It was never a problem in the beginning. and when we do have sex it's amazing. Im so attracted to him I cant help but want him, but for some reason..when i make the move or ask him, he doesn't feel like it.. It makes me feel like he isn't attracted to me. Granted...I ALWAYS want to have sex..but it would be nice if he would want to once in awhile too, or maybe even instigate it once in a while. My Girlfriend thinks I should just not give him any affection and not ask for sex for a week and see if his attitude changes towards it. But i hate playing mind games, I just want a healthy relationship.
    that paragraph + your avatar makes you seem like the perfect woman, hahaha.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆ [London]

medic24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) medic24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) medic24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) medic24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) medic24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) medic24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) medic24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) medic24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) medic24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) medic24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) medic24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3-4 times a week, depends on how busy we are (we don't live together) and what we're doing on the weekend. We often camp on the weekends, and tents aren't terribly conducive to sex. 3-4 times a week is enough for me. Recently we went without sex for 2 weeks because we were crazy busy and camped both weekends, and I was getting pretty needy.

Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000) Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000) Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000) Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000) Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000) Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000) Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000) Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000) Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000) Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000) Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by irish0418 View Post
    Thanks ladies....it's just that I always had an issue w/ reaching orgasms so maybe that's why it's hard for me to be interested. And yes having a little one and pregnant definetly doesn't help but I was like that before too (def more now but still).

I just worry because it's important to have that 'connection' in a marriage and me and my husband have a wonderful marriage so everything is good there but I wish I could be better w/ the sex situation.
    Going out on a limb here but maybe i can give you some insight from the guy's point of view being in a similar marriage myself where my wife is not very highly sexual and i am .

Well IMO when my wife just do it because she thinks it is the "wife's duty" i feel cheated and that it is artificial . And then i'd rather stay without it then get it . As for being pregnant use that as a new learning curve for yourself , get to appreciate that your body is something amazing , i mean you have the ability to bring a baby into the world !!

I for one have a somewhat fetish about pregnant women I just love the way you look , how nice your skin gets , and in general there is just this glow about a pregnant woman i can not resist .

To get to your problem here is a bit of advice . Google tantra and tantric massage , find out more about it and get your hubby to also read it . In short it will teach you how to find that sensual side you have got hidden deep inside you . It will teach you to enjoy the touch ,giving as well as recieving . What i have learned from tantra is to move my goal about sex away from the orgasm and more concentrate on the path to get there .

This in itself is very hard to do as we are taught from young age that to reach a orgasm is the goal of sex , tantra will teach you to enjoy the journey . If you and you hubby can give it a try it will also be great for your baby as the gentle massage will relax you a lot and will bring both of you closer .

If you would like to find out more please ask you can even pm me and i will try to give some more advice .
    My Personal mottos
    Do the correct form and don't stroke your ego lifting heavier with bad form.
    Stay of a bloody scale and concentrate on measuring tape to see progress.
    No one can make you mad it is your choice if you want to get mad.

DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not going to lie, skimming through this thread has made me feel not so bad about being single and more career focused the last 3 years. Being by myself allows me to work on my own schedule and only answer to people when it's a "must". I have my network of business friends (men and women) and between that and everything else gonig on it's more then enough to keep me going day to day.
    Carry on.

wUt...
    Plays frisbee with 45's.

★US Air Force Veterans Crew★

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Time-Man View Post
    If you would like to find out more please ask you can even pm me and i will try to give some more advice .
    Puhhleezz. Just sayin'.
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Your g/f is an idiot with playing the mind game card...tell her to grow the f*** up!! I'm trying to think back when I was that age (because it has changed over the years with kids, my work, husband works nights, blah, blah, blah...)

I think around 3x a week back then.

Has anything changed for him? More hours at work, not enough sleep, something on his mind, etc...could be anything.

If you want to keep your relationship healthy then simply talk to him about it...communication is key.

Good luck.
    Rep you again but i cant....

Originally Posted by Rowyn View Post
    Puhhleezz. Just sayin'.
    No fcking doubt WTF was that?
    Resident smart arse and grammar fool....instagram: heartandfitness

Open Heart Surgery on May 26, 2012. My life goal is to educate and inspire other heart patients. Medical study for new heart patient drugs to start in January 2013. If you have a family history of heart disease please get your blood tested ASAP and your kids. It could save their life.

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is this real life?

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread makes me realize that there ARE women who I might be compatible with sexually... I'm horny all the fukking time. I love to express my love sexually.

The odd part is that I don't enjoy random hook ups. It's just not the same. There is nothing better than being so completely in love with someone that you want nothing more than to devour them from head to toe. It makes me want to consume them in every way and leave them looking at me all doe eyed. GRRRRR....

Anyway... what I was going to suggest was also if he's losing sleep it will kill his libido. the only thing that can ever slow me down is extreme fatigue or lack of sleep.

without being redundant just talk to him about it.

Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Blech.

My marriage was pretty much over in october 2009

So that should answer your question on the frequency, haha.

/sigh
    Strive for more.

MyFitnessPal - Rozlyn1708

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    Finner's post was classic I'll add my own TMI.

One woman I dated for a bit had read that when the female mouse is ready to mate, she shows the male by certain signs. If he ignores those signs, her next step is to hit him in the face. So she used to say to me, "Do I have to hit you in the face?"
    My monitor needed a bib for that one.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know this is a personal question..but as a woman..how many times a week should we be having sex?? My boyfriend and I have been together almost a year and it seems he never wants to have sex. Its really starting to make me feel unwanted. We probley have sex 1-2 times a week.. I'm dying here!!! I just dont get it.. i know he has alot of stress in his life. But sex is an important part of a relationship, I really hope this is a phase cuz i cannot live my life on sex once a week!!! Thats sounds mean but...what do you think?? anyone ever run into this prob?
    sex is good, love is better
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000) Gosha is just really nice. (+1000)
    women can whine about everything, jesus christ, how about tell him instead of posting here for advice by other whining women

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Haters gonna hate

Originally Posted by Gosha View Post
    women can whine about everything, jesus christ, how about tell him instead of posting here for advice by other whining women
    Why would you post in the FEm misc hate on me bcuz they love me and the neg? lol you mad at your daddy?!

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gosha View Post
    Funny thing, you're throwing a bitch fit at me for posting in the Fem Misc (not quite sure how that's your business) and yet I find you in the same threads...envy?
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

fishoildick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishoildick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishoildick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishoildick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishoildick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishoildick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishoildick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishoildick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishoildick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishoildick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishoildick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    jesus i didnt know women had so much sex, it must be difficult to keep it interesting....i would imagine having sex 5 times a week you would get pretty bored of your lover quickly....

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Alrighty then...

I did not heed Finner's TMI warning....

Thus, I will never read KyleAaron and Finner quite the same way again, lol.
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000)
    Purusing the thread... thinkin' hey I'm all normal n' sh*t, this is awesome and BAM!!!!

Creepy guy pic, AGAIN, from crazy...

dude...

scaaaaaaaaary...

LoL
    That's *Mistress Aella* to you...

why, you may ask?

Check out: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125143371
    ...that's why. ;)

pookster01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pookster01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pookster01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pookster01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pookster01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pookster01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pookster01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pookster01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pookster01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pookster01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pookster01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nunu713 View Post
    Wow - sorry about your marriage. My husband and I have been married going on 6 years, and we're still around 4-6 times/week...
    Sorry about my marriage? I don't think so. Happily married for almost 12 years.

Would I like to have sex more often? Sure, but between kids, work, life in general and the curve balls it can throw your way, it isn't always an option. It just makes those moments that much better.

What if you and your partner could never have sex again? Would your relationship survive?

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pookster01 View Post

Would I like to have sex more often? Sure, but between kids, work, life in general and the curve balls it can throw your way, it isn't always an option. It just makes those moments that much better.

What if you and your partner could never have sex again? Would your relationship survive?
    no.

gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    no.
    roftlmao!
    Our greatest fear is not that we are in adequate; our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

I had an unfortunate incident with the regular misc section.... that was when i first started coming on here. I didn't know any better. :(

calebsmitty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My wife and I have a decent sex life. I work alot and when I get home I want to sit down and relax. I like it when my wife jumps me or initiates sex. I love doing it but I'm freakin tired.

Girls if your husband is not a horn ball and lacks the initiative take over. Tell him to get his ass inthe bedroom and do his husbandly duty. We like that kind of stuff. We need our wives to be a little bit slutty.

bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn, I thought wedding cake only affected women. Maybe some blood work is due for some of the husbands that have a low drive. There could be physical issues as it is normal for men to want it at least 4-5 times a day. (even at 50 years old plus)

Originally Posted by jbonsall View Post
    Purusing the thread... thinkin' hey I'm all normal n' sh*t, this is awesome and BAM!!!!

Creepy guy pic, AGAIN, from crazy...

dude...

scaaaaaaaaary...

LoL
    you upset I got mad gif's girl?

Originally Posted by gelizzy View Post
    roftlmao!
    what the HECK!!!!

jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000) jbonsall is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    you upset I got mad gif's girl?

what the HECK!!!!
    Noooo.... *mumble* *mumble* stupidcrazythinkshesjustsoooosmart

*growl* justcuzhegotsbetterpix...

**stomp**

I mean... Oh. Crazy. those gifs of yours are. off. the. hook.

lmfao

Originally Posted by pookster01 View Post

Short of a sudden lower body amputation I don't think many relationships would survive if they suddenly (or even slowly) became utterly sexless.

Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

abstinence - not having sex.

At the moment I'm abstinent. I had sex in the past both casually and in relationships. People make mistakes but we can always start over.

Of course I enjoy sex (who doesnt?) and it feels great but eventually I lost interest. Even though I'm physically enjoying it, I never felt satisfied in the deeper sense. Somewhere I came to the conclusion that people are meant to have sex within the context of marriage or serious relationship. It makes more sense to wait. We're not animals.

I decided that I want to wait till I'm in a very serious relationship or married to have sex. Being abstinent is not always easy. I have not had sex in a long time. Sometimes I miss the physical aspects of sex but not interested in sex outside of marriage.

Also, I recently broke up with my boyfriend. Things are better that way. I'm single.

Like most posters said, communication is the key. Men do not speak in parables. Playing games is plain stupid. If you want sex more often you should just tell him.
    Last edited by Writer25; 05-30-2010 at 03:24 AM.

morganbon14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morganbon14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morganbon14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morganbon14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morganbon14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morganbon14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morganbon14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morganbon14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morganbon14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morganbon14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morganbon14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Let me just go on to say that when we do have sex it is AMAZING!! however...I instigate sex 9 outta 10 times...and i feel like when i do..he's like ahh yeah ok...like i'm asking him to do me a favor...kinda sucks I'm so ridiculously crzy about him I just want him to want me as much as i want him..ya know? then I find out this weekend he still looks a porn..which i have already told him before really upsets me. If you can imagine...he has the desire to look at porn...but i have to beg for sex...when i found out he was still looking at it, it made me furious..i thought i was going to explode!!! It made me feel like i was being cheated on, I know its not right to feel that strongly about it...but i literally felt like i had just caught him in bed with another woman..physically sickened me. He said he would quit looking at it, but now i cant seem to let it go, it pisses me off sooooo much . why cant i just be enough for him???

OCBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) OCBB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Let me just go on to say that when we do have sex it is AMAZING!! however...I instigate sex 9 outta 10 times...and i feel like when i do..he's like ahh yeah ok...like i'm asking him to do me a favor...kinda sucks I'm so ridiculously crzy about him I just want him to want me as much as i want him..ya know? then I find out this weekend he still looks a porn..which i have already told him before really upsets me. If you can imagine...he has the desire to look at porn...but i have to beg for sex...when i found out he was still looking at it, it made me furious..i thought i was going to explode!!! It made me feel like i was being cheated on, I know its not right to feel that strongly about it...but i literally felt like i had just caught him in bed with another woman..physically sickened me. He said he would quit looking at it, but now i cant seem to let it go, it pisses me off sooooo much . why cant i just be enough for him???

Thanks for your thread, I feel just about the same way. I DO crave sex almost every second of every f'in day! What the f***? Ever since I started training seriously, my mood has gone up, and so has my sex drive! I always have to tell my husband directly that I want to have sex, otherwise I think he just 'forgets' that it's something we should do as a couple.. I'm kidding, but it does seem like he has a lower sex drive than me. He keeps telling me how gorgeous I am and how attracted he is to me, but... I'm like: 'Shut up and f*** me!' I've been craving hot and dirty sex lately lol!

Darn men. So hard to understand.
    RISK more than others think is safe.
    CARE more than others think is wise.
    DREAM more than others think is practical.
    EXPECT more than others think is possible. - Cadet maxim

About to live the dream.. Going from RN to MD, in the best shape of my life.
    MD - Promo 2014!