*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Batman or Ironman ...

Batman or Ironman

DC or Marvel

Family issues or Herpes ... wtf

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tried to rep...gotta spread it around first.

Batman is the greatest hero of all time!
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've seen this vid before, freaking hilarious. Have you seen the one with Superman and Spiderman?

Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    x2

but I gotta say...part of the reason Batman is the greatest hero of all time is because he has the best arch-nemesis of all time. Then, of course, you have the fact that he's a man. He's not an alien, a mutant, or was given powers because some jacked up spider bit him or wears a special suit equiped with guns and missiles. He's just exceptionally intelligent, highly driven, and has developed his skills and physical attributes to the limits of human potential. And you gotta love the dark persona...a dark, somber purity that contrasts perfectly with the corrupt jovial light of the Joker.

(yeah...I'm a fanboi)
    Last edited by cozener; 05-21-2010 at 09:02 PM.
    No one raindrop believes it is to be blamed for the flood. -anonymous

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Could not see the vids--link, please?

I'll go against the grain, here and say Superman. Why? Because he can do anything--he owns any villain he's been up against, can go anywhere, and even though he's seen as a "big, blue boy scout" (yes, I'm a fanboy, too, LOL) he's still the shiznit.

Batman has all the great attributes and, yes, he IS just a man, although very special in the intellectual department, as well as the fighting skills department.

Ironman, old "Shellhead," comes in a close third.

I will say this: Marvel did a GREAT job on the "Zombie Marvel Heroes" a number of years back--very unexpected and actually very good.

Would never accept a "Zombie Superman" though; one Bizarro is enough...
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    here's the link to the one i posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGC1R6q6JuE

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cozener View Post
    I've seen this vid before, freaking hilarious. Have you seen the one with Superman and Spiderman?

x2

but I gotta say...part of the reason Batman is the greatest hero of all time is because he has the best arch-nemesis of all time. Then, of course, you have the fact that he's a man. He's not an alien, a mutant, or was given powers because some jacked up spider bit him or wears a special suit equiped with guns and missiles. He's just exceptionally intelligent, highly driven, and has developed his skills and physical attributes to the limits of human potential. And you gotta love the dark persona...a dark, somber purity that contrasts perfectly with the corrupt jovial light of the Joker.

(yeah...I'm a fanboi)
    I'm a fanboy, too. I always liked him, but one thing he said stands out as a marker of his excellence as a character. When *cringe* Jason Todd was alive, Bruce told him, "We're not just a couple of thugs. We have to fight with our brains first, not just pound the bad guys into oblivion.

Then there's his sense of justice, his hard line between right and wrong...

Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    Could not see the vids--link, please?

I'll go against the grain, here and say Superman. Why? Because he can do anything--he owns any villain he's been up against, can go anywhere, and even though he's seen as a "big, blue boy scout" (yes, I'm a fanboy, too, LOL) he's still the shiznit.

Batman has all the great attributes and, yes, he IS just a man, although very special in the intellectual department, as well as the fighting skills department.

Ironman, old "Shellhead," comes in a close third.

I will say this: Marvel did a GREAT job on the "Zombie Marvel Heroes" a number of years back--very unexpected and actually very good.

Would never accept a "Zombie Superman" though; one Bizarro is enough...
    Have you ever seen Superman and Batman: Public Enemies?

There's a line in that movie that made me laugh. Superman had cracked some kind of joke, and Batman just scowled at him. Then Superman asked, "Bruce, when are you going to develop a sense of humor?"

Bruce answered, "Clark, when are you going to lose yours?"
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am wearing a Batman hat at this very moment. Ironman is not a superhero.

themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hulk is the strongest one there is..............Hulk Smash....
    Resident smart arse and grammar fool....instagram: heartandfitness

Open Heart Surgery on May 26, 2012. My life goal is to educate and inspire other heart patients. Medical study for new heart patient drugs to start in January 2013. If you have a family history of heart disease please get your blood tested ASAP and your kids. It could save their life.

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That other vid was pretty funny too !!!

Wolverine wins for me ..... was a fan long long before the movies !!!

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Marius,

Actually, I have seen that animated flick and it's pretty good. However, I think Batman says: "Clark, do me a favor and lose that sense of humor." Superman says: "Do us both a favor and grow one."

Big thing for me is the voice acting, along with the music. Yeah, a middle-aged guy like me being a fanboy of animation, LOL. Kevin Conroy IS Batman.

Justice League rocks...and Superman would mash up the Hulk any day of the week. (Had this conversation with BH once before, "Myth"--you lose, bro)
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    Tried to rep...gotta spread it around first.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

DougTheCoder will become famous soon enough. (+50) DougTheCoder will become famous soon enough. (+50) DougTheCoder will become famous soon enough. (+50) DougTheCoder will become famous soon enough. (+50) DougTheCoder will become famous soon enough. (+50) DougTheCoder will become famous soon enough. (+50) DougTheCoder will become famous soon enough. (+50) DougTheCoder will become famous soon enough. (+50) DougTheCoder will become famous soon enough. (+50) DougTheCoder will become famous soon enough. (+50) DougTheCoder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wonder Woman, IMO

"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124308981

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by redheadlaw7 View Post
    I am wearing a Batman hat at this very moment. Ironman is not a superhero.
    RED! RED!!

back in the 60s, when Marvel was laying the groundwork for everything you see today, they were groundsbreaking for their time.....

DC, at that time, was a muddled mess of inferior artists and storylines......

DC HAS evolved, as has the entire industry....but Marvel set the pace.....

IronMan and his colleagues, SURE WERE superheroes, in every sense of the word....

while DC was languishing in a time stopped world, similar to the Archie comics, and loaded with "imaginary" stories ( like Lois ever WOULD get Superman!), Marvel's universe was changing and growing, like real life......

hence, Peter Parker graduated High School, Graduated College, worked, married, had a child, etc.........

Stan Lee and Marvel are responsible for the bucks that are rolling in now with superhero movies.....

Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000)
    I liked Batman and Ironman as they were just men with no innate "super powers", just highly intelligent, inventive and flawed men.

Although I must say I thought the Silver Surfer was the coolest thing in this quadrant of the galaxy!

Looking forward to the Captain America, Thor, and Avengers movies coming out over the next couple of years!

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm a sad little man

Registered User DeathtoToasters's Avatar
    DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000)
    Batman hands down!

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    RED! RED!!

back in the 60s, when Marvel was laying the groundwork for everything you see today, they were groundsbreaking for their time.....

DC, at that time, was a muddled mess of inferior artists and storylines......

DC HAS evolved, as has the entire industry....but Marvel set the pace.....

IronMan and his colleagues, SURE WERE superheroes, in every sense of the word....

while DC was languishing in a time stopped world, similar to the Archie comics, and loaded with "imaginary" stories ( like Lois ever WOULD get Superman!), Marvel's universe was changing and growing, like real life......

hence, Peter Parker graduated High School, Graduated College, worked, married, had a child, etc.........

Stan Lee and Marvel are responsible for the bucks that are rolling in now with superhero movies.....
    DC Comics existed in a bubble for a while because it could. Marvel did as well - until Stan Lee came along. Aside from introducing memorable heroes he started the Marvel tradition of placing storylines in actual cities. Batman lives in a mansion in Gotham, an imaginary city writers use in a number of way to fit their narratives. But Spiderman lives in NYC and was from Forest Hills, and being in a not wholly fictitious locale he is often introduced to current events and needed to advance in life to keep up.

Even though Marvel has a lot over DC, Batman is still better than Ironman.
    Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

DC set the tone for all super heroes to follow. However, Marvel, through the chutzpah of Stan Lee and the genius of Jack Kirby, provided somewhat more "realistic" characters with greater flaws than that of the DC dudes and dudettes. Peter Parker couldn't get a date and was always broke and Aunt May had a heart attack every other issue; Ironman had a heart problem--and a drinking problem--and a lot of other problems; the Hulk had anger-management issues (which is probably why BH relates to him so well) and the other Marvel characters were and are similarly phucked up in one way or another.

Or, to put it in a nutshell, DC=Bambi, Marvel=Godzilla on a bad hair day.

While I've always been a DC guy, to be fair about it, Marvel did strike a chord with me when I was younger in that I could "relate" a bit more to their characters.

As for the movies, yeah, Marvel's heroes have brought in the big bucks at the box-office--but "Batman Begins" and "The Dark Knight" were a step in the right direction for DC. Oh, god, I'd better stop now---my geekdom has been confirmed...

a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    batman easily.

I'm a big comic book fan and batman is an incredible character, he can be put in any situation and be a total bad ass. I never got into ironman in any way shape or form, I tried but really the ironman comic was terrible for along time.

as far as the movies go the only ones marvel has really done that have been really good are the first spiderman and I did enjoy ironman II (had to take my son to see it). Marvel has struggled with making good superhero movies for along time. the 90's were terrible for them. they made a fantastic four and a captain america movies that never saw the light of day...I don't even think they ever made it to DVD. They've tried to make a good punisher movie a bunch of times. they did one with dolph lungred (drago from rocky VI) and it was terrible.

DC has almost always done good movies, the batman franchise got terrible with clooney and all that but the relaunch a few years ago was great. Watchmen was good but that is such a complex story it would never have worked out as well as the comic read.

Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    I would so watch that , lol !!!

IMO Tori Black makes the best "sex faces" ever , she brings the nom noms for sure

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by *STEVE* View Post
    I would so watch that , lol !!!

IMO Tori Black makes the best "sex faces" ever , she brings the nom noms for sure
    Sex face? You must mean eyes closed, mouth open??
    I'm a sad little man

Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    Sex face? You must mean eyes closed, mouth open??
    [img]http://**********/gallery/d/86940-2/Tori_face.gif[/img]

Old gif but cant post anything better cause I dont wanna get wacked with the ban stick

google her

Thats not a bad sex face at all...