Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Hesitation is defeat OdalfHilter's Avatar
    OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Unhappy 1st Dom experience with GF went horribly wrong (story time)

Me and my GF are pretty kinky and I'm fortunate that our sex life hasn't changed since the birth of our son. We like to experiment with toys and try new positions etc. to help keep things fresh and exciting.

Towards the end of last week she suggested we attempt dom & sub roleplay which we had never done previously and this sounded like it could be fun. Over the weekend we went shopping to buy some fluffy pink handcuffs and some other spicy stuff like whips and nipple clamps so we were prepared.

Fast forward to yesterday evening while our son was was staying over his friend's house, we were finally ready to get down to business.

After handcuffing me to the bed I asked "what should my safety word be"? She explained that's for amateurs and as a couple who have been together for over 3 years, she would know my boundaries and be able to respect them. "A safety word ruins half the fun of roleplaying" she insisted.

Things started off well with the dirty talk, shouting at me about how I needed to be punished and all the naughty things she was going to do, but this soon began to escalate further. Her words gradually became more degrading to the point she was talking about how small I was compared to the time I spend in the gym, various criticisms of my dink, saying how I walk like I chit myself (uwot?) and that she wishes she was phucking the handsome Italian waiter who works at our favourite restaurant (which coincidentally is where we had our first date).

I was slightly concerned but understood this was her fantasy and I did not want to ruin the experience already without the chance of even getting physical. My angus was not peppered for the things to come.

Just like before with the verbal abuse, the physical playfulness began nice with her tickling me in different areas and giving a light spank. Next she brought out the whip and began "testing" it on different parts of my body which was painful but manageable. Large red marks were being left however these would fade over time and were in areas where clothes would mask them.

My GF then decided that this level of roleplay wasn't enough and that she really wanted to have this intimate contact performed properly with someone she felt comfortable with. She argued that if we were one day going to be married, we need to test our limits and push boundaries.

Her physical aggression towards me increased to the point that she threw away the whip and began repeatedly punching my body while shouting "you think you're so strong but I bet you can't take these punches you little pussey" and spitting on me.

After what felt like an eternity of being hit with spit dripping off my face, I was feeling very uncomfortable and wanted to leave so I politely asked her to stop. This just made her more "angry" about how "weak" I was and the blows were now moving from my chest, arms & legs towards my skull. By the 3rd or 4th punch to the head I was freaking the phuck out after feeling blood trickling down my nose. I begged her to stop as I had had enough but she just laughed and called me a "sissy".

She must have thought I was just fulfilling my role and tried to carry on until she realized I was practically breaking my wrists trying to escape from the handcuffs. I was finally released from the physical hell I had endured and the only thing I could see in the mist of pain I had experienced during the last 30 minutes was red. My memory is a bit hazy due to the adrenaline rush but I vaguely remember scrambling off the bed to my feet, calling her a "kunt", storming out of the room to go clean myself up and then sleeping on the couch downstairs so I could cool off.

This morning while leaving to go to the office I said "bye babe", she barely even glanced in my direction and ignored me.

I've had to tell the boyos at work the reason for the bruises on my face and the swollen nose are from the boxing training I've started in the last 2 months and it was my first time sparring with physical contact yesterday.

What do I do Misc?

CLIFFS

>Me and my GF try dom & sub roleplay
    >Starts off good, calls me naughty boy etc.
    >Escalates to insulting my dink, how I walk like I chit myself and that she wants to phuck the handsome italian waiter from our favourite restaurant
    >Physical "fun" also starts off good with being tickled and whipped all over my body which is painful but can tolerate
    >GF insists that if we're to get married we need to push boundaries and test limits
    >Begins punching across my chest, arms & legs while spitting on me
    >Ask her to stop as uncomfortable, she becomes more angry at how "weak" I am
    >Repeatedly punches my face leaving bruises and blood trailing from nose
    >Eventually get free, call her a kunt and storm out of room to sleep on couch downstairs
    >Say bye in the morning before work, she ignores me
    >Tell boyos at the office I've been boxing training and got the bruises/swollen nose from sparring
    Last edited by OdalfHilter; 04-06-2022 at 11:41 AM.

olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lmao

LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftBigEatBig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OdalfHilter View Post
    This morning while leaving to go to the office I said "bye babe"
    Not sure if roll bread. But just LOL at this.
    **Misc. Pureblood Crew**
    **Misc. 2022 Shutdown Survivor (Nov 11 - 14)**

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Fkn rock hard right now. ded srs.
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

Fat F*cking Retard ChknFrydMFer's Avatar
    ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    10/10
    <HTC>
    Pick 6 Crew
    RIP Rich Piana
    TX Miscer - Cowboys/Astros/Wreck 'Em Tech

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this is very unsettling.

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol that's a good story op I got a good one too. Me and my GF are pretty kinky and I'm fortunate that our sex life hasn't changed since the birth of our son. We like to experiment with toys and try new positions etc. to help keep things fresh and exciting.

Towards the end of last week she suggested we attempt dom & sub roleplay which we had never done previously and this sounded like it could be fun. Over the weekend we went shopping to buy some fluffy pink handcuffs and some other spicy stuff like whips and nipple clamps so we were prepared.

Fast forward to yesterday evening while our son was was staying over his friend's house, we were finally ready to get down to business.

After handcuffing me to the bed I asked "what should my safety word be"? She explained that's for amateurs and as a couple who have been together for over 3 years, she would know my boundaries and be able to respect them. "A safety word ruins half the fun of roleplaying" she insisted.

Things started off well with the dirty talk, shouting at me about how I needed to be punished and all the naughty things she was going to do, but this soon began to escalate further. Her words gradually became more degrading to the point she was talking about how small I was compared to the time I spend in the gym, various criticisms of my dink, saying how I walk like I chit myself (uwot?) and that she wishes she was phucking the handsome Italian waiter who works at our favourite restaurant (which coincidentally is where we had our first date).

I was slightly concerned but understood this was her fantasy and I did not want to ruin the experience already without the chance of even getting physical. My angus was not peppered for the things to come.

Just like before with the verbal abuse, the physical playfulness began nice with her tickling me in different areas and giving a light spank. Next she brought out the whip and began "testing" it on different parts of my body which was painful but manageable. Large red marks were being left however these would fade over time and were in areas where clothes would mask them.

My GF then decided that this level of roleplay wasn't enough and that she really wanted to have this intimate contact performed properly with someone she felt comfortable with. She argued that if we were one day going to be married, we need to test our limits and push boundaries.

Her physical aggression towards me increased to the point that she threw away the whip and began repeatedly punching my body while shouting "you think you're so strong but I bet you can't take these punches you little pussey" and spitting on me.

After what felt like an eternity of being hit with spit dripping off my face, I was feeling very uncomfortable and wanted to leave so I politely asked her to stop. This just made her more "angry" about how "weak" I was and the blows were now moving from my chest, arms & legs towards my skull. By the 3rd or 4th punch to the head I was freaking the phuck out after feeling blood trickling down my nose. I begged her to stop as I had had enough but she just laughed and called me a "sissy".

She must have thought I was just fulfilling my role and tried to carry on until she realised I was practically breaking my wrists trying to escape from the handcuffs. I was finally released from the physical hell I had endured and the only thing I could see in the mist of pain I had experienced during the last 30 minutes was red. My memory is a bit hazy due to the adrenaline rush but I vaguely remember scrambling off the bed to my feet, calling her a "kunt", storming out of the room to go clean myself up and then sleeping on the couch downstairs so I could cool off.

This morning while leaving to go to the office I said "bye babe", she barely even glanced in my direction and ignored me.

I've had to tell the boyos at work the reason for the bruises on my face and the swollen nose are from the boxing training I've started in the last 2 months and it was my first time sparring with physical contact yesterday.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it was a first experience for both of you and she left marks?

seems unlikely
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At least you needed to get to the part where she crushed your ball sack with her high heels.
    Stern Crew

EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol rep this man.

10/10 read.
    This body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone.
    Makes me feel eternal, all this Pain is an Illusion.

OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    At least you needed to get to the part where she crushed your ball sack with her high heels.
    The truth is I was relieved she forgot to even use the nipple clamps..

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ya cucked yourself dude

No wonder she didnt respect you in the morning after carrying on like this the night before. Did u really think she would after such a cucked beta move by you...

Never would i engage in such foolery with a romantic partner. Just let me hit then we can cuddle for a bit...that's good enough for me

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    also a Dom is a man, your gf would be a Domme - maybe that pissed her off
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

Six Foot Five Inches SuperHercules's Avatar
    SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like a good time apart from the other man nonsense

Cuckoldry is for ****gits

MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    new copy pasta?
    Here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women.
    Vybz Kartel crew

Six Foot Five Inches SuperHercules's Avatar
    SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    also a Dom is a man, your gf would be a Domme - maybe that pissed her off
    Why do they call it femdom then?

xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xxAchillesxx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not reading all that. It's like a 75 minute xhamster video. Can someone give me the 5 minute compilation version?
    "The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed."

See OptimusTrajan' sig

"I am 100% Ma-male" CuttyUnderleaf's Avatar
    CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have the weirdest boner.

Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    Why do they call it femdom then?
    just short for female dominant
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She lost all respect for you boyo.

JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you get this from reddit?

Originally Posted by xxAchillesxx View Post
    I'm not reading all that. It's like a 75 minute xhamster video. Can someone give me the 5 minute compilation version?
    >Me and my GF try dom & sub roleplay
    >Starts off good, calls me naughty boy etc.
    >Escalates to insulting my dink, how I walk like I chit myself and that she wants to phuck the handsome italian waiter from our favourite restaurant
    >Physical "fun" also starts off good with being tickled and whipped all over my body which is painful but can tolerate
    >GF insists that if we're to get married we need to push boundaries and test limits
    >Begins punching across my chest, arms & legs while spitting on me
    >Ask her to stop as uncomfortable, she becomes more angry at how "weak" I am
    >Repeatedly punches my face leaving bruises and blood trailing from nose
    >Eventually get free, call her a kunt and storm out of room to sleep on couch downstairs
    >Say bye in the morning before work, she ignores me
    >Tell boyos at the office I've been boxing training and got the bruises/swollen nose from sparring
    Last edited by OdalfHilter; 04-06-2022 at 11:42 AM.

how did you get free from handcuffs?
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    rofl strong GF dom

sucks 2 be cucked

when u gonna get pegged?

also where this copy pasta from?
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

***Misc Crypto Crew***

Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    how did you get free from handcuffs?
    She saw me trying to get the phuck out of there and realized I wasn't roleplaying any more, I actually wanted to leave

AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was about to post tldr but ended up reading the whole thing
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/525

0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 0rders has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hooyge if true

mirin sex life op. Only thing left is trying it again and saying shes a disgusting sloot and that her possay smells

No but try it again and reverse the roles, ded srs
    "You think this is a f**king game?"

Originally Posted by OdalfHilter View Post
    She saw me trying to get the phuck out of there and realized I wasn't roleplaying any more, I actually wanted to leave
    Gotcha.

So lessons learned - always have a safeword, even if it is "red light" and "yellow light" and always discuss boundaries before beginning a session.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

poris5 is a complete loser! (-2000) poris5 is a complete loser! (-2000) poris5 is a complete loser! (-2000) poris5 is a complete loser! (-2000) poris5 is a complete loser! (-2000) poris5 is a complete loser! (-2000) poris5 is a complete loser! (-2000) poris5 is a complete loser! (-2000) poris5 is a complete loser! (-2000) poris5 is a complete loser! (-2000) poris5 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    white people cant let sex just be sex..
    Let them hate as long as they fear