Thread: Hdrol SERM PCT

natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hdrol SERM PCT

I am going to go with a SERM for pct but its hard to make up my mind. Obviously the main goal of a serm is to prevent bitch tits and raise testosterone as the body tries to reach homeostasis. Even while testosterone raises some people report a loss of libido while on SERMS. There are so many speculations as to why a SERM could cause a loss of libido, that its hard to control for it. Some people say that Nolva raised their libido quickly and some say it dropped it; the same for Clomid. Is their anything I can take along side a SERM pct to insure a quick recovery of Libido ? Or is their any other SERMs out there that are known for really boosting libido after a cycle? Obviously my main concern here is Libido recovery after my cycle of Hdrol.
    "Keep the company of those who seek the truth, and run from those who have found it" Vaclav Havel

The mind controls the body. If you are motivated to reach your goals, your mind will make it a reality.
    -Natetrig

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by natetrig View Post
    I am going to go with a SERM for pct but its hard to make up my mind. Obviously the main goal of a serm is to prevent bitch tits and raise testosterone as the body tries to reach homeostasis. Even while testosterone raises some people report a loss of libido while on SERMS. There are so many speculations as to why a SERM could cause a loss of libido, that its hard to control for it. Some people say that Nolva raised their libido quickly and some say it dropped it; the same for Clomid. Is their anything I can take along side a SERM pct to insure a quick recovery of Libido ? Or is their any other SERMs out there that are known for really boosting libido after a cycle? Obviously my main concern here is Libido recovery after my cycle of Hdrol.

A test booster like BioForge, Activate Xtreme, Dominate V2, T-bol....there are others that are good choices as well, and they would help keep libido high when entering PCT.

I have read that CEL's Formestane helps keep libido up while ON cycle and into PCT.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    A test booster like BioForge, Activate Xtreme, Dominate V2, T-bol....there are others that are good choices as well, and they would help keep libido high when entering PCT.

I have read that CEL's Formestane helps keep libido up while ON cycle and into PCT.
    Interesting, I will look into formestane. As for the Activate Xtreme and T-bol.. these both have divanil, I read that while serms help raise test they can cause it to get bound so it is useless. Is this where the Divanil comes in to free up the test? Also I have read that if you are shut off you don't need to worry about estrogen bounce back right after cycle because your test is low as and thus estrogen is low. Many people suggest getting on Nolva or Clomid immediatley after cycle. But wouldn't I want both hormones to raise a bit just out of cycle and then control the estrogen with the SERM after a few days of using a test booster?
    "Keep the company of those who seek the truth, and run from those who have found it" Vaclav Havel

The mind controls the body. If you are motivated to reach your goals, your mind will make it a reality.
    -Natetrig

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Interesting, I will look into formestane. As for the Activate Xtreme and T-bol.. these both have divanil, I read that while serms help raise test they can cause it to get bound so it is useless. Is this where the Divanil comes in to free up the test? Also I have read that if you are shut off you don't need to worry about estrogen bounce back right after cycle because your test is low as and thus estrogen is low. Many people suggest getting on Nolva or Clomid immediatley after cycle. But wouldn't I want both hormones to raise a bit just out of cycle and then control the estrogen with the SERM after a few days of using a test booster?
    Clomid isnt really an option for hdrol only time for clomid is after a tren cycle, its nolva you want. The bounce back effect doesnt happen till a week or two after and that is why you want to start right away to be retro active to this effect

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Just because your NATURAL test is low does NOT mean your estrogen is low.

You would need something like Nolva or Clomid as your PCT to get yourself back to homeostasis as quick as possible, and maintain your gains.

Now something CEL PCT Assist would most likely be your best option for maintaining libido during your PCT of either Nolva or Clomid.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by AlphaTauMuscle View Post
    Clomid isnt really an option for hdrol only time for clomid is after a tren cycle, its nolva you want. The bounce back effect doesnt happen till a week or two after and that is why you want to start right away to be retro active to this effect
    Ok so for libido and retaining of gains after my hdrol cycle the final answer is.... Nolva 20/20/10/10 + Activate Extreme 2 capsules a day. Also What do you think of taking activate extreme during cycle to keep libido up while ON?

-Natetrig

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok so for libido and retaining of gains after my hdrol cycle the final answer is.... Nolva 20/20/10/10 + Activate Extreme 2 capsules a day. Also What do you think of taking activate extreme during cycle to keep libido up while ON?
    bad idea, and 2 pills of AX is nothing the normal dose is 4 a day. Some people go as high as 6, if your really worried about libido bio is a better choice because you need to wait till week 3 to run of your pct to run a product like AX because you can get free test when you dont have any bound text, while bio usually raises libido in its users and you start it day 1

Originally Posted by AlphaTauMuscle View Post
    bad idea, and 2 pills of AX is nothing the normal dose is 4 a day. Some people go as high as 6, if your really worried about libido bio is a better choice because you need to wait till week 3 to run of your pct to run a product like AX because you can get free test when you dont have any bound text, while bio usually raises libido in its users and you start it day 1
    Ok so I just looked into pct assist and it lookes promising. I am all for running bioforge along with the Nolva from day 1 of pct but from everything I have heard bioforge is unavailable.

-Natetrig

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok so I just looked into pct assist and it lookes promising. I am all for running bioforge along with the Nolva from day 1 of pct but from everything I have heard bioforge is unavailable.
    Frown
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

jhamersky059 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhamersky059 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhamersky059 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhamersky059 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhamersky059 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhamersky059 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhamersky059 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhamersky059 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhamersky059 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhamersky059 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhamersky059 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Just because your NATURAL test is low does NOT mean your estrogen is low.

You would need something like Nolva or Clomid as your PCT to get yourself back to homeostasis as quick as possible, and maintain your gains.

Now something CEL PCT Assist would most likely be your best option for maintaining libido during your PCT of either Nolva or Clomid.
    this ^. x2
    If you do what you always do, you'll get what you always get
    -Ronnie Coleman

If God did not want us to eat animals, he would not have made them out of meat.

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

A friend doesn't go on a diet because you are fat.

If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough.