supermonkey23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supermonkey23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supermonkey23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supermonkey23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ON Whey protein tub - is it supposed to be 'sealed'?

I just got a 5lb ON Whey tub in the mail from GNC; Opened it to notice the white paper was dented and not attached to the tub. I don't remember if it usually is or not. D'ya think it was opened before by someone, or is it never really sealed?

Thanks

PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You should be asking GNC this, not us. Don't expect the truth from them though.

I sent an email to bb.com 'cause a bottle I had didn't have a safety seal in it. They told me that product didn't come with one. After further investigation it was stuck in the cover.
    PRM - Off-Season and Competition Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140058233

Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I get ON protein all the time and the white seal has always been sealed to the jug. I'd be suspicious.

stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000) stevo11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just got a 2 lb tub (from bb) and the screw on lid is sealed down, however there is no inner seal, just a white paper insert that lays on top of the opening. It's funny, I actually kinda questioned it myself because I couldn't for the life of me remember if it was supposed to have an inner seal.

shadynasty. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by supermonkey23 View Post
    I just got a 5lb ON Whey tub in the mail from GNC; Opened it to notice the white paper was dented and not attached to the tub. I don't remember if it usually is or not. D'ya think it was opened before by someone, or is it never really sealed?

Thanks
    The tub should not be sealed. How else are they gunna put the larva in the tub, silly? The larva are where the majority of the protein comes from. Also, the broken glass, I'd send it back if there isn't any broken glass in the tub. You see, ON was very revolutionary when they came out with the "Shard Hyper Internal Transforming System" OR S.H.I.T.S. ON believes that the shards of glass in their whey, lacerates your insides thus giving the protein (from the larva) Hyper absorption into your body, thus transforming it. Duh.

jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well was the black plastic wraper around the lid on the outside? if so im sure its fine

shadynasty. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jamestyk View Post
    well was the black plastic wraper around the lid on the outside? if so im sure its fine
    Naw man, I'm telling you. S.H.I.T.S. <-Its proven science. You mad?

jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shadynasty. View Post
    Naw man, I'm telling you. S.H.I.T.S. <-Its proven science. You mad?
    nope happy as a clam

spirall08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spirall08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spirall08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spirall08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jamestyk View Post
    ^^This

as long as the black plastic was sealed on the outside its fine.

tanker4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tanker4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tanker4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

mm..

As long as there is the black plastic seal around the lid its fine i find that the paper insert under the lid is just loose and forms a seal when you tighten the lid.