Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    dalt0n1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ITT You help me decide to play football or not

Alright misc, here's my problem. I kinda want to play football, but really don't want to. I need to do something to help me for wrestling next year, because I really want to place at state. So at first, I was just gonna lift hard and go to all the offseason wrestling practices and camps. My parents and coach said I need to play another sport though, so I was thinking about swimming, because my coach said it would increase my endurance, and help keep me in great wrestling shape conditioning-wise.

Ok, back to football. I quit during the offseason, parents were kinda mad but whatever, its my choice. They really wanted me to get back into it, so I agreed to TRY spring football. I went to the first day, it was easy as hell. Basically it was the warm-up (some high-knees), standing around for 10 minutes, getting in a play, stand around for 10 minutes, get in another play, repeat for 2 hours. Boring as hell and easy as hell. I told my parents I thought there were better things that I could be doing for wrestling.

Then, they pretty much flipped out. They said trying spring football was doing all three weeks, and I said that's not what they told me to begin with, and I said I was done. They yelled at me for an hour, then kickwd me out and I was out until 3 AM then I snuck back in through my window. I didn't talk to my parents for a couple days, then they told me I was pretty much just allowed to live and eat there and other than that they wouldn't be paying for any of my stuff. I have to pay for my phone, tv, internet, water, etc. Super gay.

And pretty much every adult I know is telling me to play football, how much I'll regret it if I don't, how much it will help me in life, blah blah blah. Whenever someone tells me this, it makes me not want to play even more. It pisses me off how people think they know exactly what is best for me, and that I should have no say in what I do. I think football would be really easy, just take up a lot of time I could use to lift and increase my endurance and conditioning. I would be on JV, but probably start because I will be a junior next year. Like I said before though, I've quit twice already, so idk how my coach would react to me coming back again.

So misc, what should I do?

Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your parents kicked you out of the house, threatening to stop paying bills for you, just cause you dont wanna play high school football....?

lol, strong parents OP.
    ♪♫VQ35♫♪
    Florida Gators | Liverpool F.C.
    10K+

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You won't get anywhere with any sport if that's how much effort you put into it.

tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    unless you play line (even then idk) i can't see how anything you would do during a football practice or game making you a better wrestler. the off season/summer training might help but you can use your time much better if wrestling is your main focus. your parents sound a little extreme. maybe explain to them the financial benefits of a wrestling scholarship and see if their attitude doesn't change a little bit. idk if a wrestling scholarship is realistic for you or not but as long as you're not going to be a senior next year you've got plenty of time to improve. and football isn't for everybody. if you don't like the general concepts of it or the team aspect then you're just going to be miserable if you try to play. not everybody is wired to play football or team sports in general.

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tyqb4 View Post
    unless you play line (even then idk) i can't see how anything you would do during a football practice or game making you a better wrestler. the off season/summer training might help but you can use your time much better if wrestling is your main focus. your parents sound a little extreme. maybe explain to them the financial benefits of a wrestling scholarship and see if their attitude doesn't change a little bit. idk if a wrestling scholarship is realistic for you or not but as long as you're not going to be a senior next year you've got plenty of time to improve. and football isn't for everybody. if you don't like the general concepts of it or the team aspect then you're just going to be miserable if you try to play. not everybody is wired to play football or team sports in general.
    He said he needs a sport to prevent his endurance turning to crap during the wrestling off-season.

NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NJMscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This exactly.

If you trained cardio, lifted, and maybe went to a camp or two in the off-season you'd be more then fine. There's no reason why you "have to play football" especially if your heart isn't in it. You can't bull**** football if you don't want to be there then it's going to show and you most likely will get hurt.

tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post
    He said he needs a sport to prevent his endurance turning to crap during the wrestling off-season.
    DID YOU KNOW

you can condition during off seasons and you do not need to be in a sport to stay in shape/improve your endurance?

KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dalt0n1994 View Post
    Alright misc, here's my problem. I kinda want to play football, but really don't want to. I need to do something to help me for wrestling next year, because I really want to place at state. So at first, I was just gonna lift hard and go to all the offseason wrestling practices and camps. My parents and coach said I need to play another sport though, so I was thinking about swimming, because my coach said it would increase my endurance, and help keep me in great wrestling shape conditioning-wise.

Ok, back to football. I quit during the offseason, parents were kinda mad but whatever, its my choice. They really wanted me to get back into it, so I agreed to TRY spring football. I went to the first day, it was easy as hell. Basically it was the warm-up (some high-knees), standing around for 10 minutes, getting in a play, stand around for 10 minutes, get in another play, repeat for 2 hours. Boring as hell and easy as hell. I told my parents I thought there were better things that I could be doing for wrestling.

Then, they pretty much flipped out. They said trying spring football was doing all three weeks, and I said that's not what they told me to begin with, and I said I was done. They yelled at me for an hour, then kickwd me out and I was out until 3 AM then I snuck back in through my window. I didn't talk to my parents for a couple days, then they told me I was pretty much just allowed to live and eat there and other than that they wouldn't be paying for any of my stuff. I have to pay for my phone, tv, internet, water, etc. Super gay.

And pretty much every adult I know is telling me to play football, how much I'll regret it if I don't, how much it will help me in life, blah blah blah. Whenever someone tells me this, it makes me not want to play even more. It pisses me off how people think they know exactly what is best for me, and that I should have no say in what I do. I think football would be really easy, just take up a lot of time I could use to lift and increase my endurance and conditioning. I would be on JV, but probably start because I will be a junior next year. Like I said before though, I've quit twice already, so idk how my coach would react to me coming back again.

So misc, what should I do?
    I was in almost the SAME exact situation brah. I wrestled freshman year, sophomore year, then decided to try spring football. IT WILL NOT HELP WRESTLING! They are both different types of endurance. To get better at wrestling, wrestle! It's that easy.

I tried spring but quit because I was the basicallymost mentally tough (no ebrag) and was sick of hearing these undedicated kids keep bitching that they had to run up stairs (easy as hell too).

This is what you do OP. Wrestle. When you make it to state, your parents will be proud. You wont make states playing football. Wrestling is a solo sport, only you can decide how far you go.
    ★★SoFlo Crew★★
    Goals
    Deadlift 500
    Bench 315
    Squat 405

Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try MMA or some fighting sport besides wrestling in off season

Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000)
    football will keep you in shape if you are good and actually play.

Originally Posted by Mark2K8 View Post
    Your parents kicked you out of the house, threatening to stop paying bills for you, just cause you dont wanna play high school football....?

lol, strong parents OP.
    Well, it's not just because of that. I guess I was disobeying them and disrespecting them because what they had intended was for me to play all of spring ball, and I understood it as trying as much as I wanted. But yeah, they asked me for the money for the bills yesterday, unless I had changed my mind (didn't say anything about it), and then they left for this week long trip they had been planning for a while. So I'll probably have to pay them when I get back, unless they are bull****ting around. Hope they are lol.

I do play line, tight end. I'm ok, but I'm better on defense as an outside backer. I would most likely be in almost all of the game on defense because I can hit pretty hard when I get pissed off, and every special teams. But I enjoy wrestling much more because it is a solo sport, I don't have to deal with anyone's fck-ups but my own. Also, I am looking at getting a scholarship for wrestling at ASU, so we'll see how that works out.

Originally Posted by KevinMK0831 View Post
    I was in almost the SAME exact situation brah. I wrestled freshman year, sophomore year, then decided to try spring football. IT WILL NOT HELP WRESTLING! They are both different types of endurance. To get better at wrestling, wrestle! It's that easy.

I tried spring but quit because I was the basicallymost mentally tough (no ebrag) and was sick of hearing these undedicated kids keep bitching that they had to run up stairs (easy as hell too).

This is what you do OP. Wrestle. When you make it to state, your parents will be proud. You wont make states playing football. Wrestling is a solo sport, only you can decide how far you go.
    THANK YOU! Finally someone gets exactly where I'm coming from. We don't even do stairs or bleachers or anything. The warm-up was just 10 yards of high knees, there and back, there and back, 15 yard sprints there and back. So easy. Everyone was complaining about how hot it was, how they couldn't bring their legs up, etc. While I wasn't even breathing hard. I was like wtf lol. Then pretty much just team for 2 hours; get in a play, wait 10 minutes till legs are stiff from just standing around, and repeat until you break a sweat basically.

Whundrbread is just really nice. (+1000) Whundrbread is just really nice. (+1000) Whundrbread is just really nice. (+1000) Whundrbread is just really nice. (+1000) Whundrbread is just really nice. (+1000) Whundrbread is just really nice. (+1000) Whundrbread is just really nice. (+1000) Whundrbread is just really nice. (+1000) Whundrbread is just really nice. (+1000) Whundrbread is just really nice. (+1000) Whundrbread is just really nice. (+1000)
    wat i wanna kno, is even if your not good at football, why are you playing jv in the 11th grade?
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله
    Quest to 9001 reps!

The investor of today does not profit from yesterday's growth - Warren Buffet

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.
    .:: Misc Wristwatch Crew ::.
    .:: Misc Silver Crew::.

و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

YoungWilliam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungWilliam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungWilliam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungWilliam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungWilliam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungWilliam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungWilliam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungWilliam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungWilliam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungWilliam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The only sport which will help you with wrestling is well.. wrestling. Do preseason camps or clubs

XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yo dude take this from someone who played football moved up to varsity as a freshman then quit the next year. Football is a waste of time. When I quit I went straight into the gym. I weighed 275lbs and was fat as ****. Then I started workingout like crazy lost 50lbs and got stronger than I ever was. Example during football I couldn't do a single pullup now I can do 13. Everyone is always telling me how good I look now. (compared to how I did look haha) **** football hit the gym and get big. Good luck bro
    Bench 300 (pause)
    Squat 340 (I know...)
    Deadlift 445

Originally Posted by XOFJ View Post
    Yo dude take this from someone who played football moved up to varsity as a freshman then quit the next year. Football is a waste of time. When I quit I went straight into the gym. I weighed 275lbs and was fat as ****. Then I started workingout like crazy lost 50lbs and got stronger than I ever was. Example during football I couldn't do a single pullup now I can do 13. Everyone is always telling me how good I look now. (compared to how I did look haha) **** football hit the gym and get big. Good luck bro

Either that or you have a mental disability.

XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post

Either that or you have a mental disability.
    Nice joke bromes to bad all you do is talk mad **** over the internet.
    Bench 300 (pause)
    Squat 340 (I know...)
    Deadlift 445

dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Football is a lot better than some dudes in tights trying to get the best position. And submission... just saying.

Dominic_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dominic_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dominic_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dominic_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dominic_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dominic_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dominic_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dominic_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dominic_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dominic_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dominic_B will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5'7", 146 lbs

football ftw

KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    like others have said just stick to and focus on wrestling since wrestlings the sport you want to do. Skip, run, do sprints or even HIT for endurance and than spend the off season just lifting weights and building up your strength and conditioning for wrestling. Just explain to your parents how you believe it would be more beneficial for you to spend the off season doing your own program rather than just doing football for the hell of it.
    goodluck

moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dominic_B View Post
    5'7", 146 lbs

football ftw
    Lol this.
    OP stick with pansy ass wrestling. XD
    M.S. Exercise Physiology - Powerlifter - Strength and Conditioning Coach - Personal Trainer
    Current goals: Bench 400, Squat 545, Deadlift 550

whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IF your dream is to do well in wrestling then don't football. You don't wanna end up gettin injured in some sport you don't care much about.

boxin/grapplin/lifting=<3 RunnerandLifter's Avatar
    RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunnerandLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dalton we talked about this bro you should still sit your parents down and tell them about your plan maybe they will understand and if they dont prove them wrong when you put effort into your wrestling and end up doing great i beleive in you bro
    Starting Weight:120
    Current Weight:168
    Goal Weight: 185

Eat.Eat.Eat.Eat.Eat.Bulk.

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by moose45 View Post
    Lol this.
    OP stick with pansy ass wrestling. XD
    Originally Posted by dylon986 View Post
    Football is a lot better than some dudes in tights trying to get the best position. And submission... just saying.
    Notsureifsrs.jpg

Wrestling is infinitely harder than football.

Far less fun though, IMO.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post
    Notsureifsrs.jpg

Didn't say anything about harder. I said better. No one wants to watch two sweaty dudes in tights fondle each other. Except other gay kids...

BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000) BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000) BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000) BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000) BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000) BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000) BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000) BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000) BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000) BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000) BeefBro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Didn't say anything about harder. I said better. No one wants to watch two sweaty dudes in tights fondle each other. Except other gay kids...
    Fact: most football players a douches.

catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol sounds like you have a pretty fkd up family, I mean I heard people in hick states were obsessed with football but I didnt know it went this far...

Looking at you you look fit neitheir for football or wrestling(at least at a respectable weight class). You need to bulk if you want to be a champion in highschool. That build is not going to get you very far in those two sports that require muscle mass due to the high level of physical activity and contact.

Tell your parents you want to bulk up and are going to the gym so that you can achieve greatness in wrestling. You framed your argument in a poor manner. Try to get your parents as viewing bodybuilding/lifting as necessary to excellence in your sports. After all highschool wrestling (due to the inability to use your back because its considered being "pinned) is all about mass/strength/athleticism. You can run 20 miles a day, if i put you against a kid 2x as strong and fast but can only run a mile or two, your ass is going to be pinned and crying in a minute.

gl

xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Size doesn't matter in wrestling, they have weight classes...

U mad cus Im moss'n on U? iGoHam's Avatar
    iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BeefBro View Post
    Fact: most football players a douches.
    fuk you.

OP. You said you're getting a scholarship to wrestle at ASU (Probably bull****ting why would they offer anyone that didnt even place at state) what're your parents bitching about??
    It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

Psalm 18:32

Originally Posted by RunnerandLifter View Post
    dalton we talked about this bro you should still sit your parents down and tell them about your plan maybe they will understand and if they dont prove them wrong when you put effort into your wrestling and end up doing great i beleive in you bro
    I did I've talked to them and they accept that I'm not playing football. Still annoying as **** that it took this long to get them to see it my way lol. And thanks bro.

Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post
    Notsureifsrs.jpg

For sure harder, and for me more fun.

That's EXACTLY what wrestling is. We just go out there to touch each other, right? Way to be an ignorant *******.

Originally Posted by catsonfire View Post
    Lol sounds like you have a pretty fkd up family, I mean I heard people in hick states were obsessed with football but I didnt know it went this far...

Looking at you you look fit neitheir for football or wrestling(at least at a respectable weight class). You need to bulk if you want to be a champion in highschool. That build is not going to get you very far in those two sports that require muscle mass due to the high level of physical activity and contact.

Tell your parents you want to bulk up and are going to the gym so that you can achieve greatness in wrestling. You framed your argument in a poor manner. Try to get your parents as viewing bodybuilding/lifting as necessary to excellence in your sports. After all highschool wrestling (due to the inability to use your back because its considered being "pinned) is all about mass/strength/athleticism. You can run 20 miles a day, if i put you against a kid 2x as strong and fast but can only run a mile or two, your ass is going to be pinned and crying in a minute.

gl
    My mom just wants me to do the exact opposite of what I want to do, pretty retarded but true.

And I plan to bulk to 160, then wrestle at 140 or 145.

Originally Posted by iGoHam View Post
    fuk you.

OP. You said you're getting a scholarship to wrestle at ASU (Probably bull****ting why would they offer anyone that didnt even place at state) what're your parents bitching about??
    Said I was LOOKING at getting a scholarship to ASU,meaning I knew I was gonna have to work my ass off.

U mad cus Im moss'n on U? iGoHam's Avatar
    iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dalt0n1994 View Post
    I did I've talked to them and they accept that I'm not playing football. Still annoying as **** that it took this long to get them to see it my way lol. And thanks bro.

For sure harder, and for me more fun.

That's EXACTLY what wrestling is. We just go out there to touch each other, right? Way to be an ignorant *******.

My mom just wants me to do the exact opposite of what I want to do, pretty retarded but true.

And I plan to bulk to 160, then wrestle at 140 or 145.

Said I was LOOKING at getting a scholarship to ASU,meaning I knew I was gonna have to work my ass off.
    What HS you go too OP?
    It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

Psalm 18:32