LexWochner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LexWochner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LexWochner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1 month progress pics: 190-180.5

Been cutting on keto with an EC stack for a month now. Lost approximately 9.5 lbs, 6 of which were from the first week. Been strict with the diet on keto days, but on carb days I've been really lax, basically eating anything I want.

Hard to judge how my strength changed. I started cutting right after being sick, but throughout the last month my strength has been pretty consistent, perhaps even going up very slightly. Lost 2.5-3 inches off the waist too. I'm pretty happy with the results considering the time frame.

I'd say at start I was 16% bodyfat or so, and now approx %12. What do you guys think?

Before:
    http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/2697/img0811xi.jpg
    http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/8663/img0810c.jpg

After:
    http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3487/img0887c.jpg
    http://img230.imageshack.us/i/img0886b.jpg/
    http://img341.imageshack.us/i/img0885r.jpg/ (flexed).
    Last edited by LexWochner; 05-17-2010 at 12:06 PM.
    Pain is progress.

UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can see the improvement. Keep it up.

AndrewSherman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewSherman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewSherman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndrewSherman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LexWochner View Post
    Been cutting on keto with an EC stack for a month now. Lost approximately 9.5 lbs, 6 of which were from the first week. Been strict with the diet on keto days, but on carb days I've been really lax, basically eating anything I want.

Hard to judge how my strength changed. I started cutting right after being sick, but throughout the last month my strength has been pretty consistent, perhaps even going up very slightly. Lost 2.5-3 inches off the waist too. I'm pretty happy with the results considering the time frame.

I'd say at start I was 16% bodyfat or so, and now approx %12. What do you guys think?

Before:
    http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/2697/img0811xi.jpg
    http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/8663/img0810c.jpg

After:
    http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3487/img0887c.jpg
    http://img230.imageshack.us/i/img0886b.jpg/
    http://img341.imageshack.us/i/img0885r.jpg/ (flexed).
    Looking alot leaner bro, your doing a great job and keep it up!!!

LexWochner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LexWochner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LexWochner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by UNC_Bball View Post
    You can see the improvement. Keep it up.
    Originally Posted by AndrewSherman View Post
    Looking alot leaner bro, your doing a great job and keep it up!!!
    Thanks guys, appreciate it. Tentative plan as of now is to cut until end of May, possible middle of June, and try to get to %8 BF, then start a slow bulk. Any BF estimates as of now?
    Pain is progress.

Resident Pedal Masher robbie_vlad's Avatar
    robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks guys, appreciate it. Tentative plan as of now is to cut until end of May, possible middle of June, and try to get to %8 BF, then start a slow bulk. Any BF estimates as of now?
    Good progress, looks like you and I are in about the same place right now. I'm planning on cutting till the beginning of July at the latest as well. Keep it up man.
    Is breá liom mo eagla.

Originally Posted by robbie_vlad View Post
    Good progress, looks like you and I are in about the same place right now. I'm planning on cutting till the beginning of July at the latest as well. Keep it up man.
    Good luck with the rest of your cut! If you haven't tried Keto, give it a go. Weight just melts off.
    Pain is progress.

Resident Pedal Masher robbie_vlad's Avatar
    robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good luck with the rest of your cut! If you haven't tried Keto, give it a go. Weight just melts off.
    Yea, thanks. I'm actually all planned out to start it as soon as school ends in 12 days (wouldn't be able to pull it off with my school schedule).
    Is breá liom mo eagla.

Originally Posted by robbie_vlad View Post
    Yea, thanks. I'm actually all planned out to start it as soon as school ends in 12 days (wouldn't be able to pull it off with my school schedule).
    Yeah I know what you mean. It was really hard relying on my universities cafeteria to have something Keto friendly. Many meals ended up being straight peanut butter with a ton of water.
    Pain is progress.

Shameless bump. Any BF estimates?
    Pain is progress.

ForumKingZana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForumKingZana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForumKingZana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForumKingZana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForumKingZana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForumKingZana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForumKingZana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForumKingZana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForumKingZana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForumKingZana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ForumKingZana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You better start eating sloppy joes and pumping iron because you look like a little bitch. Seriously just kill yourself.

Repped for constructive criticism.
    Pain is progress.

dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey man good job, you can see a difference easily. I need to cut about 10 pounds too, and I was wondering if you still take protein after your workout, and how many cals you eat per day. Thanks.

Originally Posted by dowg16 View Post
    Hey man good job, you can see a difference easily. I need to cut about 10 pounds too, and I was wondering if you still take protein after your workout, and how many cals you eat per day. Thanks.
    I do still take protein after a workout, 48g, which is only 260 cals with my shake. I don't count calories, because most of my meals come from my universities cafeteria. My recommendation would be to lift hard (I do a 4 day split + a depletion workout), try to fit in 3-4 days of cardio, and eat healthy. Record your weight at the same time each week and shoot to lose 1-2 lbs a week. If you aren't losing weight, eat less. Good luck!
    Pain is progress.