steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How much DMAA (geranium) in a scoop of Jack3d?

After using Jack3d for a while I'm really starting to like DMAA a lot. I recently bought a bottle of DMAA pills here and want to know how much DMAA is in one scoop of Jack3d so i can do comparable dosing?
    *New Jersey Crew (973 and 201)* ... you jus mad cuz im stylin' on ya??

steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump
    *New Jersey Crew (973 and 201)* ... you jus mad cuz im stylin' on ya??

Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by steve39 View Post
    After using Jack3d for a while I'm really starting to like DMAA a lot. I recently bought a bottle of DMAA pills here and want to know how much DMAA is in one scoop of Jack3d so i can do comparable dosing?
    I doubt you'll find out as it's a proprietary blend, but I believe recommended dose is around 50-75mg

rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    50mg + 200mg caff gets me rockin

yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Geeeeezzzzz.......

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8111322

Nine Australian sports stars have returned positive drug tests to a banned stimulant known to be used in some health supplements.

The athletes tested positive to the banned stimulant DMAA, used in some bodybuilding and dietary supplements and in some party drugs, the Herald Sun newspaper reported on Saturday.

The drug tests were believed to have been carried out during the AFL and NRL grand finals and before and after the Commonwealth Games in Delhi.

DMAA was included on the global banned list at the end of last year and carries a maximum two-year penalty.

The positive results prompted the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA) to issue an urgent warning to all Australian athletes about the inadvertent use of the substance.

ASADA chief Aurora Andruska confirmed nine athletes had tested positive and were being investigated.

"This spike in positive test results is a timely reminder to all athletes to exercise the utmost caution in checking the contents of supplements and other products they choose to use," she told the newspaper.

The stimulant, which has the chemical name methylhexaneamine, cost Nigerian sprinter Osayomi Oludamola her Commonwealth Games 100m gold medal, which she was awarded after Australian Sally Pearson was disqualified.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154678393

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

"Conceive. Believe. Perceive. Achieve", RMW

Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

DMAA is naturally occuring

With regard to the question of whether or not DMAA is naturally occurring, you can see a memo on the FAQ page found at usplabsdirect.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2267&d=1320423988 which details that yes, it is.

BitcoinPowders has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BitcoinPowders has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BitcoinPowders has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BitcoinPowders has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by steve39 View Post
    Not sure, dont think much though, as I get a much stronger workout on the pure stuff.
    25mg all the way! I sell a bit on if anyone is interested?

Search DMAA on auction site Bitmit, I take bitcoins as payment.
    Silk Road style!

gooer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gooer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gooer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gooer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gooer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gooer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gooer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gooer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gooer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gooer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gooer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BitcoinPowders View Post
    Not sure, dont think much though, as I get a much stronger workout on the pure stuff.

Silk Road style!
    insightful post

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BitcoinPowders View Post

Silk Road style!
    is that like gangnam style?