Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    I posted that-----------> SecondsOut's Avatar
    SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yeah4me2 View Post
    spend more time being genuinely interested in people instead of trying to get people to be interested in you.

getting married can be fun and a great experience for god sakes don't get married before 30, Divorces are expensive and chances are if you get married you will also get divorced.

take public speaking classes or join toast masters

If you decide you must buy a house, spend way less than you can afford.

enroll and utilize 401k asap

what are you doing to be better tomorrow, does your employer offer tuition reimbursement? if so get your masters and expand the horizons.

stop using the word Like multiple times in a single sentence.
    ^ this is seriously golden. it should be framed in the halls of Misc for all eternity. i really hope some young bros read this.

i'm sorry i'm repped out. i'll get you on recharge, though.

shaker_cup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaker_cup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaker_cup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaker_cup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaker_cup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaker_cup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaker_cup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaker_cup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaker_cup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaker_cup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaker_cup is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good advice in this here thread. Been spreading some greens around.

Thanks to those providing input.

On a side note:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124701911

Made me lol

Location: Garbage Island, Pacific Ocean, Heard and McDonald Islands
    laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yeah4me2 View Post
    spend more time being genuinely interested in people instead of trying to get people to be interested in you.

getting married can be fun and a great experience for god sakes don't get married before 30, Divorces are expensive and chances are if you get married you will also get divorced.

take public speaking classes or join toast masters

If you decide you must buy a house, spend way less than you can afford.

enroll and utilize 401k asap

what are you doing to be better tomorrow, does your employer offer tuition reimbursement? if so get your masters and expand the horizons.

stop using the word Like multiple times in a single sentence.
    Even though I'm 19, this is great advice I learned from my parents' mistake. I will never buy an over the top house even when the housing market is booming and I think it will be the best investment of my life because it could bite you in the ass. I''ve also learned not to buy a ton of crap, just what I really need.

asdfdrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asdfdrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asdfdrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asdfdrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asdfdrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asdfdrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asdfdrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asdfdrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asdfdrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asdfdrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asdfdrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    subbed for future advice

RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's an interesting picture I found on the net. It's really old and probably been posted a million times, but as I get older, I appreciate it's significance more and more.... Have a think - despite it's contradiction to a lot of posts in this thread.

I try to live my life nowadays by this message:

WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000) WestOz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Spend more time with your family.

I had forgotten how important they were until it was too late.

Tell your mum you love her everyday.

ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Incredible information old timers, I am impressed. Subscribed 4 later
    Word is Bond

Lakers - Mackin' on your favorite team since 1947

Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably echoing the same thing that has been said

1) Don't go into debt!!!!! Even student loans come back to bite you.

2) Keep your nose clean. ANY charges you pick up will bite you when you try to find that "dream job"

3) Don't chase the money... Find what interest you , and go for that. It does not matter how fat your wallet is if your miserable

4) Don't give into fear! You'll only end up with regrets. Talk to the girl, take the challenge. If you fail, learn from your mistakes, but do NOT give up.

5) Live life! Get out and see the world, get some experience, collect the stories

6) Alpha =/= ass hole. learn the difference

7) Pack > loan wolf. You NEED Friends and family around you

8) Lift heavy and take your multi

9) Learn to think critically.

10) Research you own opinions. Just because your parents and teachers spoon feed their opinions to you not mean they are right. Research the issue from both sides and form your own opinion
    USMC - OEF/OIF Veteran

supraguy is not very helpful. (-500) supraguy is not very helpful. (-500) supraguy is not very helpful. (-500) supraguy is not very helpful. (-500) supraguy is not very helpful. (-500) supraguy is not very helpful. (-500) supraguy is not very helpful. (-500) supraguy is not very helpful. (-500) supraguy is not very helpful. (-500) supraguy is not very helpful. (-500) supraguy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post

Yeah, get a degree if you want to join the rat race. On the other hand, skip the degree and invest the money into starting your own business if you actually want to get wealthy.

Working for others isn't the way to get wealthy. Running your own business is. Even if you only do consulting work as an independent contractor.

I'll say it again: Don't assume you need to go to college.

Higher education is a huge racket. It is one of the biggest scams going in this country. Numerous well-known business leaders never received a college education.

There are thousands of people right now who have college degrees and are getting their resume's "weeded out" because they're the suckers in an over-saturated market and bad economy. Their degrees did not save them. Only the top 10% from Ivy schools can count on guaranteed employment now by virtue of their diplomas. Everybody else is just treading water.

Also, speaking from the employer's perspective, if you are automatically weeding out people without degrees then that means you're running a mediocre business because you're depriving yourself of potentially very high quality people. You will pay the price for your hiring decisions either now or later. A few business leaders are smart enough to realize this. For example, the founder of Craigslist.com:

The management philosophy of Jim Buckmaster, Craigslist CEO
    ***8226; Listen to what users want. Try to make the site faster and better.
    ***8226; Hire good people. We work hard trying to get the right kind of folks. It pays off: they hardly ever leave.
    ***8226; No meetings, ever. I find them stupefying and useless.
    ***8226; No management programmes and no MBAs. I've always thought that sort of thing was baloney.

I'm pretty sure that no one who reads this board goes to an Ivy League college. That means you're the suckers, the mediocre majority of people who went to average schools or worse.

Quote for truth...

all the rich and successful people I know have basic eduction (high school or a bit of come classes).

Working for someone = can make some decent or good money in some professions... Want the REAL money, work for yourself and eventually people will work for you.
    dat watermelon ~ http://i.imgur.com/FJEc3.gif
    Negged by Lunatic - rep power: - 525,000

winter is coming brahnnosaurusrex's Avatar
    brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Find an employer that is capable of paying for your university education (ud be surprised how many corporations offer this for their employees).

I got my last two years of school paid for by my employer, and will be getting my masters paid for as well and all because I enquired if there was a program like this in their budget (as far as i know i am one of like 5 people out of 2000 in the office that take advantage of said program)
    Resume

-2010 Misc Hat Competition Winner- (asian girl doggy style)
    http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5733/img20101218000222.jpg

Misc Scotch Crew - OP (100+ page thread of legends)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=591771253&posted=1#post591771253
    ITT We drink like men

***Misc Cigar Crew***

Wat have you done other than write in and 1rd and spot for sale in every other post?

maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brahnnosaurusrex View Post
    Find an employer that is capable of paying for your university education (ud be surprised how many corporations offer this for their employees).

I got my last two years of school paid for by my employer, and will be getting my masters paid for as well and all because I enquired if there was a program like this in their budget (as far as i know i am one of like 5 people out of 2000 in the office that take advantage of said program)
    oh wow...thanks...What are you doing your masters in??
    Reps on sight:
    Laygord, Ganjamayne,bruh,pammybilloni

Tool & A perfect circle

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome thread, plan on repping everyone with meaningful post.

Keep this bish going.
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Another big piece of advice - and I wish someone had given me this as a youngster.

Whatever stressful situation you find yourself in; financial hardship; women problems; your job sucks; university getting you down..... Remember there are always positives. One day, not too far down the track, you WILL look back on these times, and will smile.
    Remember the good things. If you can't find them while you're there, they'll come to you later. Guaranteed.
    Point: Enjoy it. Life's not about the destination, it's about the journey.

james_23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james_23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james_23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james_23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james_23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james_23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james_23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james_23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james_23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james_23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james_23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Sandman33's Avatar
    Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RekaW View Post
    Here's an interesting picture I found on the net. It's really old and probably been posted a million times, but as I get older, I appreciate it's significance more and more.... Have a think - despite it's contradiction to a lot of posts in this thread.

I try to live my life nowadays by this message:
    Didn't read LOL!

jk I read it.

Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sandman33 View Post
    I'm not saying not to invest in certain things.

I'm saying don't play the phucking stock market unless you REALLY REALLY think you know wtf you are doing.

And do NOT buy some portfolio that some talking head from Merrill Lynch manages for you or whatever. You will be pissed.

Same with the 401k bull****. Employers used to PAY retirement. Now they bring some dickheads in suits to your business to "set you up" with a retirement program that your employer supposedly helps donate into....that your employer tax deducts anyway.

Then when the stock market crashes you're left holding your dick.

If you really want to MAKE money you need to realize the difference between wealth and money.

Money doesn't exist. Wealth is tangible and wealth is self sustaining.

Owning an apartment complex is wealth.
    Having certain ammount of money in a savings account accruing interest..is wealth.

I mentioned buying silver because it's STILL relatively cheap and it's needed for the future of power production such as solar panels. It's also second precious next to Gold. But Gold is already too expensive for most people to really purchase.

I've seen silver double in the last year and a half.

The key to remaining wealthy is the healthy management of assets vs liabilities. Liabilities cost you every month...like a car payment. While assets benefit you.
    LOL thanks for bumping this thread!

I posted this 7 months ago when silver was 15-17 dollars an ounce and now it's over 30! He would have already doubled his money had he bought it when I told him to.

And I said the Fed would start monetizing govt debt by printing funny money because China would stop buying so deep into our govt soon.

And I was right, The federal reserve just announced "quantative easing" which is a fancy term for running the press to pay bills you can't afford.

Keep buying silver.

★Dedication & Motivation★ RJT1534's Avatar
    RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how do you buy silver? (noob question)

tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just read the whole thread. 5 stars.
    ===Goal achieved. Now lean bulking for life===
    Format: Start (Dec-11) ---- Goal achieved (Aug-12)

Squat: 50kg x 5 ---- 170kg x 1
    Bench: 50kg x 5 ---- 100kg x 1
    Deadlift: 85 kg x 5 ---- 200kg x 1
    Total: 185 kg / 408 lbs --- 470 kg / 1036 lbs

*CEO 10k/day crew*
    *99.9th percentile IQ crew*

fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This thread was created on my Bday.....no wonder I missed it...I was tiling a house all that week with no internet....

Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1.) Floss

fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000) fleabass11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Life sucks.....reading this thread is like everyone did things wrong and are miserable.....

urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000) urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000) urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000) urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000) urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000) urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000) urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000) urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000) urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000) urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000) urdaddyishere is just really nice. (+1000)
    my advice:

1) Don't buy a new car/truck straight out of college when you land your first job. I thought it would be cool and it turns out nobody really cars what you drive. All you end up with is a higher monthly payment. Buy a good used, relatively new vehicle for half the price.

2) Decide which friends you really value and make it a point to stay in touch. You will loose touch with almost everyone.

3) Automatically withdraw a percentage of your monthly earnings into an IRA or max out any 401k contributions from your employer.

Originally Posted by fleabass11 View Post
    Life sucks.....reading this thread is like everyone did things wrong and are miserable.....
    I wouldn't say that... Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone.
    Take this as an opportunity to learn from ours.

Can hardly call everyone miserable though.

Originally Posted by RJT1534 View Post
    how do you buy silver? (noob question)
    Monex.com will ship it to you.

Make sure you get coins or bars. Do not just buy stock or get a paper saying you own silver in someone's bank somewhere. Get the actualy metal.

Originally Posted by RekaW View Post
    I wouldn't say that... Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone.
    Take this as an opportunity to learn from ours.

Can hardly call everyone miserable though.
    Ya....I agree...we need to learn from others....great thread....Im subscribed....

AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just read the first 5 pages, epic thread, will read all of it at some point

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Easy STFU and Listen
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    Easy STFU and Listen
    Do it, just phucking do it.

You wanna talk to a girl, talk to her. You wanna go travel, go do it, don't hesitate, do it as long as it doesn't fuk up your school or job or whatever, don't make excuses.

The worst thing ever is hearing that some bitch you knew 6 years ago wanted to phuck and you didn't do $hit.

It's not like i'm old by any means and to be honest, life doesn't change at this age or any for that matter. It's when you get married and have kids that you need to start asking for advice.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. kingof_queens's Avatar
    kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Subbed, currently on page 6.
    "The Mind is the Battleground"

"I will not stop until I have an armor plated chest, boulder shoulders, castle back, pillar quads and a set of rock solid abs for the ladies"

glassjoe is just really nice. (+1000) glassjoe is just really nice. (+1000) glassjoe is just really nice. (+1000) glassjoe is just really nice. (+1000) glassjoe is just really nice. (+1000) glassjoe is just really nice. (+1000) glassjoe is just really nice. (+1000) glassjoe is just really nice. (+1000) glassjoe is just really nice. (+1000) glassjoe is just really nice. (+1000) glassjoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    You will know who your true friends are by how they act once they find a long-term girlfriend/wife.

If they still go out at least once/month with you, they are your friend. If they are with their girl all the time and stop hanging out with you, your other friends, etc. and only go out when their girl is going out with her friends, they are not a friend.

Real talk.