sultan4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sultan4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sultan4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sultan4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sultan4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sultan4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sultan4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sultan4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sultan4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sultan4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sultan4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

myofusion or nitro tech hardcore

yeah which one is a a better protein supplement tht has less fat and adds more lean mass?
    and wut do you guys think?

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sultan4lyfe View Post
    yeah which one is a a better protein supplement tht has less fat and adds more lean mass?
    Funny you mention those 2 cause BB just sent me samples of both...have tried the MT yet and probably wont

meik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    myofusion banana perfection is crazy good tasting. i just got my 5lb bottle today and was super excited. I'm really sorry to ON's 100 percent gold whey standard but i think i wont be going back

Rtegiresed Uesr ส้้้้้้้ WheyBeastly's Avatar
    WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sultan4lyfe View Post
    1. Fat is not the enemy.
    2. Head over to the nutrition section.
    3. Around here, most might agree Myofusion tastes a lot better than Nitro-tech, also might cost quite a bit less, and is a .. better? blend than NT. Don't bother with MuscleTech products, unless you get a good deal.
    Formerly Jouho.

Current/Goal
    Bench: 2.5 lbs / 5 lbs
    Squat: 3 lbs / 6 lbs
    Deadlift: 4 lbs / 7 lbs

*I'm actually an ant irl crew*