Closed Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

**Official E-Cigarette/Vapers Crew**

Hai brahs. There's a smokeless tobacco crew so I thought I'd start an Electronic Cigarette/Vapers crew.

NOTE: I am not advocating consuming nicotine at all. It is a highly addictive drug and I would only recommend this to people that are already smokers that are seeking an alternative, or those that want to quit smoking but have a hard time via cold turkey or patches and gum.

Great thing about this is that the e-liquid (which contains nicotine) has varying strengths, so you can gradually cut down to 0mg liquid but still have the flavour of the liquid..

I've been a smoker for about 4 years (yes, I know. It's stupid) until I finally pulled the trigger to get one of these and I've been smoke-free for more than a week now.

E-cigs are better than normal cigarettes because you don't get tar, carbon monoxide or the 4,000 toxins that you may get with smoking tobacco.

For those of you who are unaware of what e-cigs are..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette

FAQ

How does it work?

There are 3 parts: the battery, the atomiser and the cartridge.

You put liquid nicotine (or e-juice) in the cartridge, attach it to the atomiser and then the battery heats up the atomiser, you'd drag on it and it creates vapour which gives you your nicotine fix.

Is there actual smoke at all?

The stuff that you "vape" looks like smoke but it's actually just water vapour, without the smell of cigarettes.

Where can you get them?

Most retailers are online. Do your research on the ECF (E-Cigarette Forums) on which products have great reviews. Some places may offer some products much cheaper but that doesn't always mean that they're reputable sellers. Again, do your research on where to buy and whatnot.

Also, check the laws of your country. I think Australia has banned e-cigarettes though there are still people who get supplies shipped to there.

The one that I use is available from http://jantyworld.com (Janty eGo)

Another good retailer is http://greensmoke.com/16481.html (Enter disc10-16481 for 10% discount for orders above $100)

Other good sites include Totally Wicked, TastyVape (c/o Vitaminboys)

Feel free to add and I'll list them on here.

If you guys have any more questions, feel free to ask and if you're a vaper yourself, share your success stories and experiences.

And if the mods feel that this thread is violating any rules, please feel free to delete it.
    Last edited by romeolol; 05-08-2010 at 01:01 AM.
    If you yin it up all day, you gotta yang it up all night.

Owner of Catseye Diffraction Glasses - the perfect accessory for live music events, raves and festivals.

CatseyeHQ.com
    ********.com/CatseyeHQ

Use the coupon code MISC to get 10% off your entire order!

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is it less harmful than regular ciggs?
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i smoke a pack a week
    2-3 cigs/day
    (cut down from a pack a day)

that's $10-12/week depending on the type i buy

how much does it run you?

romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 View Post
    is it less harmful than regular ciggs?
    Yes. No tar, no carbon monoxide, no 4000 toxins in tobacco.

Originally Posted by Yea_I_Guess View Post
    i smoke a pack a week
    2-3 cigs/day
    (cut down from a pack a day)

that's $10-12/week depending on the type i buy

how much does it run you?
    It will initially cost you but then once you just start buying 20/30mL of e-liquid, which is about $18, should be good for a month's use, maybe more in your case.

Owner of Catseye Diffraction Glasses - the perfect accessory for live music events, raves and festivals.

CatseyeHQ.com
    ********.com/CatseyeHQ

vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ive been smoking them for about two months now I got the 510 from www.tastyvape.com this thing is awesome have not had a real cig since check them out they are cheaper than green smoke and from what ive seen a better product. Not sure if they ship to the UK though.

The damn things are generally more expensive in the UK so I just stick to the UK retailers mostly.

Gonna get myself some 510 cartomizers to test them out. What flavours do you recommend mate?

CatseyeHQ.com
    ********.com/CatseyeHQ

Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    does it need any high maintenance work? cleaning?
    i thinking of buying it

recommended flavors?
    i hate menthol

does it need any high maintenance work? cleaning?
    i thinking of buying it

recommended flavors?
    i hate menthol
    Not really. You need to clean out the atomisers every week or so but that only requires like blowing into it and wiping excess fluid.

As with fluids, it's pretty much trial and error. I like RY4 and cappuccino but the choice is yours. Just stay away from Marlboro, doesn't remotely taste anything like Marlbs at all.

More info here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...members-forum/

If you've got model specific questions, ask there. People are really friendly.

CatseyeHQ.com
    ********.com/CatseyeHQ

Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so are these healthier than regulate cigs? im trying to make my mom quit
    "If, therefore, any be unhappy, let him remember that he is unhappy by reason of himself alone"
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Ron Paul on Wikileaks & Assange: "In a free society we're supposed to know the truth. In a society where truth becomes treason, then we're in big trouble.

vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by romeolol View Post
    The damn things are generally more expensive in the UK so I just stick to the UK retailers mostly.

Gonna get myself some 510 cartomizers to test them out. What flavours do you recommend mate?
    My favorite flavor is menthol but its not for everyone ... otherwise i like the regular tobacco flavor im not really a fan of the fruity flavors because i enjoy the taste of tobacco .... but if you like menthol ciggs get the menthol flavor i used to smoke newports, The tastyvape.com menthol and m-boro mixed togother taste just like a newport to me i love it i do a drop of each directly on the atomizer.

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

inb4 you ugly as fukk cuzz
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

Taylor Swift Crew tarheelblue0378's Avatar
    tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in4later. really wanna stop smoking

GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My GF and I started smoking again a couple months back, and I just ordered us the two person kit from Greensmoke. Hope to have it in a few days, and I hope my expectations are met.

Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensual Lettuce is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by alexk7 View Post
    so are these healthier than regulate cigs? im trying to make my mom quit
    The chemicals are just as bad.

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GrokTheCube View Post
    My GF and I started smoking again a couple months back, and I just ordered us the two person kit from Greensmoke. Hope to have it in a few days, and I hope my expectations are met.
    don't set your expectations too high.
    vaping is to smoking as vodka is to beer.
    ie, it's similar, but not the same.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

damn brah shouldn't have ordered from green smoke it definately wont meet your expectations and they have insane prices. its OK all vaping newbs go through this.

GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by vitaminboys View Post
    damn brah shouldn't have ordered from green smoke it definately wont meet your expectations and they have insane prices. its OK all vaping newbs go through this.
    They seemed to get the best reviews from what I read. The cost isn't a huge deal. It's like 1/5th the cost of cogs in nj.

What's wrong with them otherwise?

I'm probably just gonna be vaping a 510 all my life -- just getting spare batteries and cartomizers, and juice.

Janty eGo FTW.

CatseyeHQ.com
    ********.com/CatseyeHQ

They seemed to get the best reviews from what I read. The cost isn't a huge deal. It's like 1/5th the cost of cogs in nj.

What's wrong with them otherwise?

product just does not have a good reputation for actually "feeling like a real cig" check out that e-cig forum that romeolol posted there a lot of complaints about green smoke, And a lot of good info . Also yes I know the price is better than regular cigarettes but you can easily get a way better product for half the cost from some other places. I personally get all of my vaping stuff from www.tastyvape.com my order always comes the same day I place it since I live in Staten Island they offer free same delivery and they are the cheapest Ive seen the 510 which is the most popular e-cig available.

I'm probably just gonna be vaping a 510 all my life -- just getting spare batteries and cartomizers, and juice.

Janty eGo FTW.
    hell yeah the 510 is all I use. If im not mistaken the JANTY ego and the TASTYVAPE 510 are the same product also known as the JOYE 510

hell yeah the 510 is all I use. If im not mistaken the JANTY ego and the TASTYVAPE 510 are the same product also known as the JOYE 510
    It's also known as the Hurricane 510 if I'm not mistaken but it's gotten the best reviews that I've heard (plus Janty has a great supplier here in the UK) so I knew I couldn't go wrong.

How long do cartomizers actually last before you need to throw them away?

CatseyeHQ.com
    ********.com/CatseyeHQ

AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sup *****'s

I lost my big battery though, FUUUUUUUUU, small one is like half as strong.

luckily I bought a USB cable (not seen in pic)

ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000) ziggy5121 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yo if any of you are planning on buying them:

www.electroniccigarettescorp.com

Jus' sayin.

It's also known as the Hurricane 510 if I'm not mistaken but it's gotten the best reviews that I've heard (plus Janty has a great supplier here in the UK) so I knew I couldn't go wrong.

How long do cartomizers actually last before you need to throw them away?
    I didnt like the cartomizers they didnt give me enough vapor tossed them after a week ,I prefer to direct drip the e-juice straight on the atomizers. 2 drops and im good to go

I didnt like the cartomizers they didnt give me enough vapor tossed them after a week ,I prefer to direct drip the e-juice straight on the atomizers. 2 drops and im good to go
    Can drip 40 into cartos apparently. I'll try some in probably a week or two.

CatseyeHQ.com
    ********.com/CatseyeHQ

Here's my kit. Janty eGo with a 20mL bottle of RY4 (Caramel, almond and tobacco if I'm not mistaken) and 20mL of cappuccino.

Battery lasts me 6-8 hours of VAPING time so that's pretty much the whole day.

Well worth the money.

CatseyeHQ.com
    ********.com/CatseyeHQ

Originally Posted by dakensta View Post

inb4 you ugly as fukk cuzz
    you look like a fuking hippy
    came at you bro

Originally Posted by AboveAverage View Post

Sup *****'s

I lost my big battery though, FUUUUUUUUU, small one is like half as strong.

luckily I bought a USB cable (not seen in pic)
    bought the exact same thing except they were sold out on the gold case
    got the 8pack sampler too

so each cartridge = a whole pack of cigs?
    seems too unreal

you guys just take a few puffs and put it away?
    i feel like a cartridge is going to last me a day

can't wait :/
    gonna make this last pack my last forever

i really need to quit but a cig before and after a gym is just too feels good man

you look like a fuking hippy
    came at you bro

bought the exact same thing except they were sold out on the gold case
    got the 8pack sampler too

so each cartridge = a whole pack of cigs?
    seems too unreal

you guys just take a few puffs and put it away?
    i feel like a cartridge is going to last me a day

can't wait :/
    gonna make this last pack my last forever

i really need to quit but a cig before and after a gym is just too feels good man
    each cartridge realistically = about 5-7 cigs youl see once you get it that's why I like to buy the e-juice bottles than you can keep refilling the cartridges and drip directly onto the atomizer

mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haven't smoked since having 5 cigarettes on Sunday

hmmm

doing alright I guess

Originally Posted by mAssholio View Post
    Haven't smoked since having 5 cigarettes on Sunday

hmmm

doing alright I guess
    GJDM. You vaping then?

CatseyeHQ.com
    ********.com/CatseyeHQ