Closed Thread
    watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000)

How long does it take for women to masturbate and finish?

For a man it can be quick. Half a minute or a few minutes.

Can women struggle on this daily task because it takes longer?
    -Roger Stone's on the loose; quislings on the run.
    -of Nolibs "Donald stumped him & everyone else in the race, even Lyin' Ted Cruz!"
    -Donald trump tears a hole,destroys my self esteem... And trump could win it all,my rightful place from birth,dad i've let you down,dub i've made you...hurt
    -Donald for a long time, Donald for a long time, Go tell that syphilis tongued liar
    -Now this nation that I love has fallen under attack,
    Through our DJT,
    we lit up the cucks,
    Like the fourth of July

Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2 seconds-long as they want
    Misc provides me with lulz.

watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    -of Nolibs "Donald stumped him & everyone else in the race, even Lyin' Ted Cruz!"
    -Donald trump tears a hole,destroys my self esteem... And trump could win it all,my rightful place from birth,dad i've let you down,dub i've made you...hurt
    -Donald for a long time, Donald for a long time, Go tell that syphilis tongued liar
    Through our DJT,
    we lit up the cucks,
    Like the fourth of July

byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100)
    http://www.deepmemories.com/Recharge...tor_p_190.html

I use this. it takes about 10 minutes or so. Sometimes it only takes a minute or so. It used to work better but maybe I'm doing it too much.

Many guys grasp the shaft of their penis by wrapping their whole hand round it. Others grasp it between their thumb and first or middle finger.

But however they do it, they don't usually have much doubt that they'll achieve orgasm as a result. This is quite a contrast to women, who may experience considerable anxiety about whether they will actually 'make it'.
    Through our DJT,
    we lit up the cucks,
    Like the fourth of July

Indeed, it's quite common for a woman not to reach orgasm until she is about 19 years of age. And there are plenty of females who don't reach one for years after that – either through sex with a partner, or by masturbating.

When we wrote our book The Big 'O', our research showed that a few women did not learn to achieve orgasm until their 40s – but when they did, they were very pleased about it and quickly made up for lost time! So it's never too late to learn.

But why is there this discrepancy between male and female orgasmic ability?

One reason seems to be that a woman's sex drive simply appears to take longer to develop than that of men.

Of course a woman's orgasm is not essential in nature – that is to say a woman doesn't need to orgasm to conceive, whereas a man does have to climax to produce the all-important sperm.
    Same url
    Through our DJT,
    we lit up the cucks,
    Like the fourth of July

Noobsauce Olympic Lifter Crematia's Avatar
    Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    12-14 minutes.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

Ever since I added my tazer to my conquests my faps are fast. It can really eb fast but I need alone time. I take an anal wand and then I put a tazer above thta and wow bzam zap blast!

GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ex-gf beat me in a rub race once. Yes mad.

This is a common thing to do...right?

TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If i'm really worked up I can do it in under a minute. It's also faster/easier for me to have a second/third/forth/seventh orgasm then it is the first one.

fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TinaBee View Post
    If i'm really worked up I can do it in under a minute. It's also faster/easier for me to have a second/third/forth/seventh orgasm then it is the first one.
    Lol, I bet the guys love you!

Pisses me off when a girl can't get off for an hour.
    10k+

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TinaBee View Post
    want to get into a serious relationship with me?

chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow tina just turned me on ...

And to answer the question.. about tree minutes and fiddie seconds.
    I rep back...

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. "

weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weightkiller123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    exactly 4 minutes and 20 seconds no more no less EXACTLY....
    - pain is temporary pride is forever -

endomorph in disguise

jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    they can go pretty quick bro
    and can have multiples

kinda mad
    Always trying to learn about nutrition and training, reps will be given for any questions answered.
    Feel free to pm and ask for advice, i will try to help the best i can.

RIP Zyzz, forever mirrin.
    Houston Misc Crew

kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000)
    one of my exs said she could do it in under a minute. another ex would take like 10 or 20. another ex wouldn't even masturbate and i'd have to be the one to get her off. didnt ask any of the other bishez ive fuked.

Siren_of_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm one of those hilarious bishes who has never had an orgasm, not even during personal play.

I have not had sex for two years, and since becoming a vegetarian have all but lost my libido.

I probably went 6-8 months without masturbating, and very rarely do it, but it generally just...ends...after a minute or two. *shrug*

Have been trying to increase the protein in my diet and started lifting again, has increased my sexual drive but just makes me frustrated. I rage, and then I go to bed alone, pretty much okay with that.

That being said, yeah, probably not normal.

ChrisSa. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    some girls can never even reach an orgasm even by masturbating themselves. for women like this, they should meet with a sex therapist. (srs) they can help tremendously for women who are looking to have even their first orgasm. or an orgasm they haven't had in years.

Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChrisSa. View Post
    some girls can never even reach an orgasm even by masturbating themselves. for women like this, they should meet with a sex therapist. (srs) they can help tremendously for women who are looking to have even their first orgasm. or an orgasm they haven't had in years.
    18 year olds giving sex advice.

thats relationship help section for ya i guess.

PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by byebyeboyfriend View Post
    http://www.deepmemories.com/Recharge...tor_p_190.html

I use this. it takes about 10 minutes or so. Sometimes it only takes a minute or so. It used to work better but maybe I'm doing it too much.
    You're still not banned yet. I spose trolls pretending to be chicks last longer than legit male trolls.

byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by PigFelcher View Post
    You're still not banned yet. I spose trolls pretending to be chicks last longer than legit male trolls.
    get a life.

gangster of satisfaction quietstormx1's Avatar
    quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Siren_of_Titan View Post
    I'm one of those hilarious bishes who has never had an orgasm, not even during personal play.

I have not had sex for two years, and since becoming a vegetarian have all but lost my libido.

I probably went 6-8 months without masturbating, and very rarely do it, but it generally just...ends...after a minute or two. *shrug*

Have been trying to increase the protein in my diet and started lifting again, has increased my sexual drive but just makes me frustrated. I rage, and then I go to bed alone, pretty much okay with that.

That being said, yeah, probably not normal.
    inb4 some guys says he can fix your problem.

jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    girl i know beat me in a rub race last night over the phone.

i dont even....

Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sometimes 20 seconds longest probably a few minutes lol