Thread: E-Bol questions

scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

E-Bol questions

Ok guys so im thinking of doing a cycle of E-bol, maybe solo first then one partnered with T-bol.

So i heard alot of people say that in order to get the most out of E-bol you have to do proper training for E-bol... but no one says what this training is, other than linking you to some blueprint workout.

So i have done a bunch of reading and what i can see is that the adaptogen agents in E-bol can enhance recovery time, meaning you can do more workouts thus progress faster.

Im wondering, i do a starting strength based routine (3x workouts a week) so would E-bol be of a great benefit to me?

In what way should i change up my workouts to maximize benefit from E-bol?

if anyone doesn't know what a SS based routine looks like i will happily post up my routine.

thanks for any help guys.

bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by scump View Post
    Ok guys so im thinking of doing a cycle of E-bol, maybe solo first then one partnered with T-bol.

So i heard alot of people say that in order to get the most out of E-bol you have to do proper training for E-bol... but no one says what this training is, other than linking you to some blueprint workout.

So i have done a bunch of reading and what i can see is that the adaptogen agents in E-bol can enhance recovery time, meaning you can do more workouts thus progress faster.

Im wondering, i do a starting strength based routine (3x workouts a week) so would E-bol be of a great benefit to me?

if anyone doesn't know what a SS based routine looks like i will happily post up my routine.

It's based on pushing yourself and progressive overload really. EDT is a good program for it
    livin'

scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scump has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so you wouldn't recconmend it with a SS type regime?

neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey even ,,i am interested in question, the OP have posted.....can anyone plsss link me to a workout program , other than Blueprint,,which reaps max benefit from ebol..
    btw am starting my Bigbol stak from monday

you mad Im stylin on you? davidhogan34's Avatar
    davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if it increases recovery time, maybe do a modified 4 day split of german volume training?

just a thought...

i'm starting the big bol stak monday with tri phase training, i know it's not optimal for e-bol but it's a program i've been wanting to do for a while now...
    Never forget the fallen 767 - Great Misc Ban (U.S. World Cup Loss 7/2/14)

405/225/475

Pseudo-Intellectual lovehasrisen's Avatar
    lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've seen great result with WS4SB part III..
    I was on the EDT program for a week or two.. it's pretty tough haha
    Doctorate in Brotology

beersandwich will become famous soon enough. (+50) beersandwich will become famous soon enough. (+50) beersandwich will become famous soon enough. (+50) beersandwich will become famous soon enough. (+50) beersandwich will become famous soon enough. (+50) beersandwich will become famous soon enough. (+50) beersandwich will become famous soon enough. (+50) beersandwich will become famous soon enough. (+50) beersandwich will become famous soon enough. (+50) beersandwich will become famous soon enough. (+50) beersandwich will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if it does enhance recovery and protein synthesis then more workouts per week would seem like a better idea.

but if i can do 3 fullbody workouts per week normal no problems, shouldnt i try to do 4 or 5x fullbody a week? maybe alternate between heavy and light days - to maximise the enhanced recovery aspect?

im surprised how few responses to this there are, given how many people use E-bol and how popular it seems to be.

does that mean the majority who use it are just throwing their money away not utilising the supp properly?

beersandwich i like what your saying with the light/heavy days, maybe something like on the light says 65% weight but instead of 3x5 maybe 4x8 reps... and i could do it like this.

monday= light A
    tuesday = Heavy A
    Wednesday = light B
    thursday = heavy B
    friday = heavy A? or maybe a random spat of non full body exercises (curls, tris, rows, calfs etc.)

Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000)
    im surprised how few responses to this there are, given how many people use E-bol and how popular it seems to be.

does that mean the majority who use it are just throwing their money away not utilising the supp properly?

beersandwich i like what your saying with the light/heavy days, maybe something like on the light says 65% weight but instead of 3x5 maybe 4x8 reps... and i could do it like this.

monday= light A
    tuesday = Heavy A
    Wednesday = light B
    thursday = heavy B
    friday = heavy A? or maybe a random spat of non full body exercises (curls, tris, rows, calfs etc.)
    If you still qualify for SS i wouldnt bother with Ebol just yet & just do the program.

Once i finsh my own SS & start Ebol/Bioforge im going to go with something like this...

M:Upper Heavy
    T:Lower Heavy
    W:Rest
    T:Chest/Shoulders
    F:Arms/Back
    S:Legs
    S:Rest

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm going to say than 99% of results from e-bol are straight caused by placebo effect. I might as well give you sugar pills, then recommend that you hit up a serious training program, and what do you think will happen?

There's an astounding amount of guys on this forum who haven't got their training dialed in; when you transition to a program like EDT or The Blueprint, you're going to make serious gains because you've just transitioned from a crap routine to a great one. The reason these are recommended together is simply symbiotic marketing.
    Don't tell me what you want to do, do it.
    Barbarian Requirements Pre-2011 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSVOLItqMA
    Working on my "core", because I'm not a fat fuk.

Pseudo-Intellectual lovehasrisen's Avatar
    lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

monday= light A
    tuesday = Heavy A
    Wednesday = light B
    thursday = heavy B
    That looks similar to the WS4SB Part III workout..
    http://www.elitefts.com/ws4sb/WS4SB.pdf
    Doctorate in Brotology

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)

I'd suggest looking carefully into the science of over-reaching/supercompensation, cellular substrate depletion/re-pletion and how adaptogens facilitate this process and go from there.

You can make fine gains on Ecdy, but The Blueprint was specifically designed to leverage the unique properties adaptogens convey. To disrupt homeostasis, regain traction and introduce ecdy into the equation consistent with a carefully planned load/de-load and peak the body is no small feat. Bigger still, is understanding how to solidify those gains, re-create that state and repeat over and over. I'm not saying it can't be done but it took many, many years of trial and error to figure it out.

I wish you the best. If I can help you with anything I certainly will..
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

thanks for the help man, do you have any idea how long it takes for E-bol to reach peak plasma?

i know that when something influences hormones your looking at ~2 weeks before it will reach said levels.

is E-bol the same, or does it start working immediatly?

im thinking of doing, Heavy A Light A Heavy B Light B Heavy A. but im thinking of removing squats on the B workout, so im only squatting 3x a week, not 5x a week. Or do you think the adaptogen would allow for me to do 5x squats a week (with 2 sets being low weight high rep)?

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    E-bol is non-hormonal. As such, it functions quite differently than androgens.

To clarify, an adaptogen is usually a plant based compound that allows the
    body to better adapt to a physical, mental or emotional stress. Please stop
    and read that again. This is not the case with supplements like creatine powder,
    pro-hormones, amino acids or protein powder. The results adaptogens deliver
    are dependent upon, and reflective of, the particular environmental stress the
    organism (you) are challenged with.

Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract first appeared in Soviet pharmacopia in
    1961. It was initially used as a natural organic remedy for overcoming fatigue,
    improving physical/mental performance and for shortening recovery time after
    illness. Notice that its use as a medicine was positioned subsequent to a specific, environmental stress challenge.

I wish I could expound more but it wouldn't be fair to a lot people. Again, not saying you can't do it without The Blueprint but it's no small task to unravel it all. PM me if you have any more questions. Again, happy to help...

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

ah sweet, so given that it should work pretty much immediately.

sorry if it feels like im trying to get information out of you thats part of your business (or what not).

i was just after how long it takes to kick in (eg. no point in starting a new workout when i start the supp when it takes 2 weeks for the supp to kick in).

i think ill give it a try on my own, then if i have no luck who knows, also only have dumbells/barbells at home where i workout so idk about kettlebell routines and such.

ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i would worry more about day to day diet than my workouts. just get in there and hit it hard in the gym but hit it harder at the dinner table.
    Thermolife International | Driven by Excellence | When Quality Meets Innovation

"Friends come and go but 200lb will always be 200lb." - Henry Rollins

ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by On Fire View Post
    I'm going to say than 99% of results from e-bol are straight caused by placebo effect. I might as well give you sugar pills, then recommend that you hit up a serious training program, and what do you think will happen?

There's an astounding amount of guys on this forum who haven't got their training dialed in; when you transition to a program like EDT or The Blueprint, you're going to make serious gains because you've just transitioned from a crap routine to a great one. The reason these are recommended together is simply symbiotic marketing.
    I'm inclined to agree with you on this.

But anyone who is familiar with their own body would and will know if E-bol is working or not. I personally know EXACTLY how long it takes each of my body parts to FULLY recover if I'm not taking ANY suppliments at all.

Bi's: Approx 24 hours
    tri's: Approx: 36 hours
    Chest: Approx: 110 hours
    ECT...

If I know this kind of information about myself. And if anyone else knows this kind of information about themselves there's no way to be fooled by a " placebo" effect.

ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ChristianLoving View Post
    I'm inclined to agree with you on this.

But anyone who is familiar with their own body would and will know if E-bol is working or not. I personally know EXACTLY how long it takes each of my body parts to FULLY recover if I'm not taking ANY suppliments at all.

Bi's: Approx 24 hours
    tri's: Approx: 36 hours
    Chest: Approx: 110 hours
    ECT...

If I know this kind of information about myself. And if anyone else knows this kind of information about themselves there's no way to be fooled by a " placebo" effect.
    no supplements at all, your bi's FULLY recover in 24 hours eh?
    Thermolife International | Driven by Excellence | When Quality Meets Innovation

"Friends come and go but 200lb will always be 200lb." - Henry Rollins

moordenaar is on a distinguished road. (+10) moordenaar is on a distinguished road. (+10) moordenaar is on a distinguished road. (+10) moordenaar is on a distinguished road. (+10) moordenaar is on a distinguished road. (+10) moordenaar is on a distinguished road. (+10) moordenaar is on a distinguished road. (+10) moordenaar is on a distinguished road. (+10) moordenaar is on a distinguished road. (+10) moordenaar is on a distinguished road. (+10) moordenaar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    E-Bol gave me the extra push as to speak to reach more! always try your hardest and push to the limits (safely and properly)

Had good results with e-bol cycle check out loveharisen's log on it. sup man
    FIRST EVER LOG: E-BOL+BIOFORGE :) (Changed to E-BOL+ACTIVATE XTREME)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=449294741#post449294741

ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000)
    if anything e-bol helped my increase my food intake a ****load, I literally gained almost 12 pounds in a month with minimal fat gain. Pumps also increased but I am on my second bottle right now and heard most of the impact can be felt halfway through the second bottle.

ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    no supplements at all, your bi's FULLY recover in 24 hours eh?
    IF I'm NOT taking any yes. If I am then it's SLIGHTLY faster.

My biceps recover faster than anything else on my body besides my traps. Hence why I have to hit them 2-3 times a week depending on what rotation im on. Even so, my bi's are still the 3rd slowest growing part on my body. Which pisses me off.

UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ChristianLoving View Post
    IF I'm NOT taking any yes. If I am then it's SLIGHTLY faster.

My biceps recover faster than anything else on my body besides my traps. Hence why I have to hit them 2-3 times a week depending on what rotation im on. Even so, my bi's are still the 3rd slowest growing part on my body. Which pisses me off.
    Sounds like overtraining biceps to me...

ah sweet, so given that it should work pretty much immediately.

sorry if it feels like im trying to get information out of you thats part of your business (or what not).

i was just after how long it takes to kick in (eg. no point in starting a new workout when i start the supp when it takes 2 weeks for the supp to kick in).

i think ill give it a try on my own, then if i have no luck who knows, also only have dumbells/barbells at home where i workout so idk about kettlebell routines and such.
    Understand where you're coming from.. In terms of kicking in, I assuming you're referring to its bodybuilding applications. Since it isn't an androgen, some of the classic androgen effects aren't present. However, here's a short list of subjective/objective measures to lookout for.

Within 72 hours:

- Much deeper sleep
    - Noticeable increase in VO2 max/work capacity
    - Thirst
    - Ability to assimilate more food in one sitting
    - If using urinary testing strips for protein excretion, less protein excreted in the urine

Within 2 weeks:

- Greater intra set recovery/ability to move more total tonnage per unit of time
    - Greater inter-workout recovery/ability to train more frequently per weekly rotation
    - Diminished DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) subsequent to exercise
    - Increased strength levels
    - Improved skin tone

Weeks 3+:

- Noticeable, favorable increases in body composition
    - Very noticeable increases in total tonnage/strength
    - Vastly improved appetite
    - Profound decrease in DOMS, the kind only heavy negatives/static holds can induce
    - Accelerated growth of the hair and nails. Particularly the nails

There are other, more objective measures such as blood work, blood pressure (trend is to keep it in check even while rapidly gaining weight), glucose disposal (as measured by glucometer) etc..

These effects, of course are magnified when accompanied given a stress to adapt to. For without it, adaptogens perform sub-optimally.

Done correctly, the gains are PH like.. as seen here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122993681

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122952071

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123630441

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...persch889+bols
    Last edited by Mixelflick; 05-06-2010 at 04:04 PM.

wow many you like a encyclopedia about these things lol, ive seen all those threads and the gains are all amazing.

decrease in proteinuria sounds good, hopefully not just a increase in glyconeogenesis :P.

the sleep assistance sounds good as normally i sleep stupidly good, but lately shift work has taken its toll and ive been unable to sleep well (stress induced).

so is the blueprint a specific workout, or could you modify a workout to allow it to function optiminally?

Many thanks..

The Blueprint is very flexible and you may insert what works for you where appropriate. I specifically built it this way for a reason: I was a client of Mike Mentzer's before his death and I've seen the damage "dogmatic" can do.

His H.I.T. system was amazingly effective BUT...Mike would entertain no deviations. He simply wouldn't hear any of it - even if you were thriving on it!

I made sure The Blueprint didn't suffer from the same fate. EVERY routine suffers from the same flaw - they all work... until your body adapts to them. The Blueprint if FAST and its success is predicated upon rapidly switching from one phase to another.

As such, the workout templates shift. The Blueprint doesn't shift for the sake of shifting though. We shift to build upon one phase to another. Important (very important) distinction.