Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Exclamation >New Magnum Nutraceuticals "THRUST" Promo<

Magnum Thrust is an advanced natural testosterone amplifier and estrogen suppressant. The powerful compounds in Magnum Thrust will drastically improve your muscle density, strength, endurance, sleep and recovery, and will have you feeling more youthful in a matter of days!

You can purchase it here:http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/thrust.html

What's in Thrust?

160 Capsules

Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size:4 capsules
    Servings Per Bottle: 40

Daily Dosage:
    Anabolic Thrusting Agents 500mg
    Beta Ecdysterone, 20-Hydroxyecdysone, 5-Methyl-7-Hydroxy-Isoflavone-Ethylcarbonate Ester, Ipriflavone

Anti-Aromatase Estro-Eraticating Compound: 1470mg
    M-OXO™ (7 Beta-Acetoxy-8, 13-Epoxy-1 Alpha,6 Beta, 9 Alpha-Trihydroxy-Labd-14-Ene-11-One), Tongkat Ali Root Extract 20:1 (Eurycoma Longifolia), Oatstraw Extract 10:1, Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL, Naringin, Quercetin, Hesperidin Complex

Testosterone Spiking Compound: 700mg
    Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum Olacoides) Extract 6:1, Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract 4:1, Dodder Seed Extract 5:1, Fenugreek

Prolonged Testosterone Enhancing Compound:1410mg
    Pyridoxine HCl Vitamin B-6, Organic Maca, Puncture Vine (45% Saonins) Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivillianum) Extract

Product Also Contains:
    Magnesium Stearate Pwd NF, And Silicon Dioxide.

Directions For Magnum Nutraceuticals Thrust:
    Training Days: Take 4 caps 15 minutes prior to training. Take 4 caps 30 minutes before bed.
    Non-Training Days: Take 4 caps in the morning. Take 4 caps 30 minutes before bed.

Here is what I am offering:

Two bottles of Magnum Nutraceuticals THRUST for logging:

The winner will also receive the following:

A limited Edition Magnum Hat
    A limited Edition Magnum T-shirt
    A Magnum shaker cup
    A Magnum Catalogue
    A Magnum Calendar 2010
    A Couple of really cool magazines that Magnum advertises in

You will be expected to kick your gym's ass and take notes (and pictures). We want to see you log this product and tell everyone exactly what kind of results you are seeing.

Tell me also why you are the person to pick and why your log will rock!

-Favorite supps (dont need to butter us up - dont just say Magnum unless you mean it)
    -What are you currently on
    -What else are you doing in life (work full time, school, etc)
    -From the US or Canada
    -T-shirt size
    -Hat Size

I will pick and announce the winner on 5/11/10

Good luck to all!

~Cobra Kai Crew~

Make the Game Easy... B1GinNY82307's Avatar
    B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1st!! Do Want!!!

I am completing a log this week (Neogenix - BodyForge) so it okay if I apply?
    Free Agent

crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

-Workouts per week / training routine
    I am currently doing Wendler's 5/3/1 program. I workout 3 days a week Mon/Weds/Fri. I try not to stay in the gym longer an hour. I keep the intensity very high with only 60 second rest periods. On my off day during the week I swim, train my core, play basketball, and ride bikes.

-Favorite supps (dont need to butter us up - dont just say Magnum unless you mean it)
    Protein-XF Whey and Gaspari Myofusion
    Creatine-Thermolife C-Bol and Gaspari SizeOn V2
    Multi-Vitamin-AOR OrthoCore and WF Orange Triad
    Testboster-Biotivia BioForge and DS Activate Extreme
    Pre-Workout-AEN Presurge Unleashed and MAN Body Octane
    Intra-Workout-AI RecoverPro and Scivation Xtend

XF Whey
    Gaspari Myofusion
    Orange Triad
    Plain Creatine Monohydrate
    AI RecoverPro

I am currently going to school at USF and I work 4 times a week.

-From the US or Canada
    US

-T-shirt size
    M

-Hat Size
    I have no clue never been a big hat guy.

Why you should pick me and why my log will rock!!!
    You should pick me because I always give it everything I have plus more in the gym. I have taken some of the top test boosters so I can easily compare them to each other. My log will rock because it will be an honest, unbiased log! I will be updating it 5 days a week. I will answer any questions people have about Magnum Thrust and how it compares to the top test boosters.

huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000)
    -Workouts per week / training routine: Currently doing a 3 day split (Chest/Bi's, Shoulder's Tris, Back/Legs). I am in the 12-16 rep range for more toning than bulking or cutting.
    -Favorite supps (dont need to butter us up - dont just say Magnum unless you mean it): Kirkland Fish Oil, Animal Flex, Animal Pak, Labrada Supercharge, Creatine Mono, Gaspari Myofusion
    -What are you currently on: Animal Flex, Kirkland Fishoil, Universal Shock THerapy, Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude
    -What else are you doing in life (work full time, school, etc): I am a college student and personal train during my summer (which is coming awfully soon)
    -From the US or Canada: US
    -T-shirt size: XL
    -Hat Size: X-Large (7 5/8's or 23 7/8ths which ever system you use)

Why you should pick me:
    I started weight training at the age of 14. For my birthday I wanted a universal gym for my basement. My dad bought me one, and every night I was down there lifting with it. Unfortunately at that age you don’t know much about technique, intensity, and the basics. My neighbor who was a long time veteran of weight lifting stepped in. He asked if I would like to join him at the gym. I was more than excited and went to our local gym. It was history from that point on. We went every night he was free. I wouldn’t miss it for the world. He taught me proper techniques, exercises, and the mentality to have. I continued training with him, eventually my school schedule and his work schedule started conflicting. Around age 17 when I obtained my license I went to the gym on my own, where I met a good lifting partner. We went every day after school 6 days a week. I took his knowledge and the knowledge I had accumulated to progress even further. At one point we decided to hire one of the personal trainers at the gym to get another perspective. After about a month of that we went back out on our own. Than my dad introduced me to a body builder Robert was his name who worked for him, he took me to the gym with him once a week where I learned advanced techniques, and progressed faster than I ever had in my life. I continued lifting, I was so infatuated with it I dropped Lacrosse (the sport I played for 7 years) to lift. I learned under Robert for 6 months. He eventually opened up a gym with Mike Kocsis a professional world recognized natural body builder. At this point in my life at 18 I didn’t want to make a career out of personal training but it was something I was deeply interested in. I took a lot of kids in my high school under my wing. When they saw the results I got, they wanted me to teach them as well. This is the first time it spurred my want to help others change their bodies. I trained them and in return I saw them become mentally and physically stronger, which gave me great satisfaction. Robert introduced me to Mike, who graciously offered to take me under his wing and mentor me. I am getting my personal trainers certification (NFPT) and working at Robert and Mikes gym, Unlimited Changes. I currently go to James Madison University where I train at our University Recreation Center. I am one of the larger guys at the gym and consider my self the most knowledgeable. I have to have headphones in my ears just to keep people from constantly ask what I’m doing, why I’m doing it, and what they should be doing. You product is only going to help further my goals!
    -HitTheRack.net-

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like the B-6 for prolactin control.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by B1GinNY82307 View Post
    1st!! Do Want!!!

I am completing a log this week (Neogenix - BodyForge) so it okay if I apply?
    Sure is..

Originally Posted by crazytrain813 View Post

I am currently doing Wendler's 5/3/1 program. I workout 3 days a week Mon/Weds/Fri. I try not to stay in the gym longer an hour. I keep the intensity very high with only 60 second rest periods. On my off day during the week I swim, train my core, play basketball, and ride bikes.

Protein-XF Whey and Gaspari Myofusion
    Creatine-Thermolife C-Bol and Gaspari SizeOn V2
    Multi-Vitamin-AOR OrthoCore and WF Orange Triad
    Testboster-Biotivia BioForge and DS Activate Extreme
    Pre-Workout-AEN Presurge Unleashed and MAN Body Octane
    Intra-Workout-AI RecoverPro and Scivation Xtend

XF Whey
    Gaspari Myofusion
    Orange Triad
    Plain Creatine Monohydrate
    AI RecoverPro

I am currently going to school at USF and I work 4 times a week.

-From the US or Canada
    US

-T-shirt size
    M

-Hat Size
    I have no clue never been a big hat guy.

You should pick me because I always give it everything I have plus more in the gym. I have taken some of the top test boosters so I can easily compare them to each other. My log will rock because it will be an honest, unbiased log! I will be updating it 5 days a week. I will answer any questions people have about Magnum Thrust and how it compares to the top test boosters.
    Great app!

Originally Posted by huge908 View Post
    -Workouts per week / training routine: Currently doing a 3 day split (Chest/Bi's, Shoulder's Tris, Back/Legs). I am in the 12-16 rep range for more toning than bulking or cutting.
    -Favorite supps (dont need to butter us up - dont just say Magnum unless you mean it): Kirkland Fish Oil, Animal Flex, Animal Pak, Labrada Supercharge, Creatine Mono, Gaspari Myofusion
    -What are you currently on: Animal Flex, Kirkland Fishoil, Universal Shock THerapy, Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude
    -What else are you doing in life (work full time, school, etc): I am a college student and personal train during my summer (which is coming awfully soon)
    -T-shirt size: XL
    -Hat Size: X-Large (7 5/8's or 23 7/8ths which ever system you use)

Why you should pick me:
    I started weight training at the age of 14. For my birthday I wanted a universal gym for my basement. My dad bought me one, and every night I was down there lifting with it. Unfortunately at that age you don’t know much about technique, intensity, and the basics. My neighbor who was a long time veteran of weight lifting stepped in. He asked if I would like to join him at the gym. I was more than excited and went to our local gym. It was history from that point on. We went every night he was free. I wouldn’t miss it for the world. He taught me proper techniques, exercises, and the mentality to have. I continued training with him, eventually my school schedule and his work schedule started conflicting. Around age 17 when I obtained my license I went to the gym on my own, where I met a good lifting partner. We went every day after school 6 days a week. I took his knowledge and the knowledge I had accumulated to progress even further. At one point we decided to hire one of the personal trainers at the gym to get another perspective. After about a month of that we went back out on our own. Than my dad introduced me to a body builder Robert was his name who worked for him, he took me to the gym with him once a week where I learned advanced techniques, and progressed faster than I ever had in my life. I continued lifting, I was so infatuated with it I dropped Lacrosse (the sport I played for 7 years) to lift. I learned under Robert for 6 months. He eventually opened up a gym with Mike Kocsis a professional world recognized natural body builder. At this point in my life at 18 I didn’t want to make a career out of personal training but it was something I was deeply interested in. I took a lot of kids in my high school under my wing. When they saw the results I got, they wanted me to teach them as well. This is the first time it spurred my want to help others change their bodies. I trained them and in return I saw them become mentally and physically stronger, which gave me great satisfaction. Robert introduced me to Mike, who graciously offered to take me under his wing and mentor me. I am getting my personal trainers certification (NFPT) and working at Robert and Mikes gym, Unlimited Changes. I currently go to James Madison University where I train at our University Recreation Center. I am one of the larger guys at the gym and consider my self the most knowledgeable. I have to have headphones in my ears just to keep people from constantly ask what I’m doing, why I’m doing it, and what they should be doing. You product is only going to help further my goals!
    Nice detail..

Originally Posted by DGreekStallion View Post
    I like the B-6 for prolactin control.
    I agree
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, it really works, but I don't need any prolactin control, it would make my libido uncomfortably high, lol.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

Elmldogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elmldogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elmldogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elmldogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elmldogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elmldogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elmldogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elmldogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elmldogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elmldogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elmldogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

-Workouts per week / training routine: Monday through Friday. 15-20 sets per body part. 8 reps per set. End each workout with dropsets till failure.

-Favorite supps (dont need to butter us up - dont just say Magnum unless you mean it): I would have to say control labs White Flood as my favorite sup.

-What are you currently on: N.O. Xplode NT, Recoup, Muscle Gauge Nutrition Pure Isolate Whey Protein, CLA, and Muscle Pharm Bullet Proof.

-What else are you doing in life (work full time, school, etc): work part time at night

-T-shirt size; Large

-Hat Size: Large

Why I should be picked is because I would give a good detailed log of this product of which I can have good gains on.

Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000)

I do a three way split:

1. Back/Trap/biceps
    2. Legs/Abs
    3. Chest/Delts/Triceps

I get in each body part every 5 or 6 days.

I do cardio after each, usually 30 min on the T-mill or running at the HS track. I also play tennis a couple times a week.

my main goal is to lose 20 lbs and get to about 195. I'm part of the OBF contest right now which finishes at the end of June.

right now I take Axis Labs CEE, ON Whey, fish oil, and green tea extract.

I am also taking doctor prescribed testim for low test levels. This may help in that dept! I'd like to find out!

in the past I've tried Vitargo, Nitro-Tech and Noveldex (?sp)

I work FT as a nuclear med tech, mostly doing stress test to image the heart at various doctors' offices and am the captain of my club's tennis team.

-From the US or Canada
    US

-T-shirt size
    XL

-Hat Size
    7 1/2

ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks like an awesome promo! If only it was for a logging opportunity 8 weeks from now Id totally be in! Some great applications so far!
    RIP mainsqueeze530

y u leave us so early bro?

Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    207 lbs

Workout 4 days a week. Split is
    Monday-chest
    Tuesday-Back
    Thursday-Arms
    Friday-Legs and shoulders
    Planning on competing at the end of 2010, with a bodybuilding training style. Using Hany Rambod's FST-7 which i absolutely LOVE and keeps me growing

Protein-ON Chocoloate 100% Whey
    Creatine-Pro-source german pharmaceutical Creatine Mono.
    Fish Oils
    Animal Pak
    M-Stak(Animal)
    T-911 by LG(test booster)

Whey(UDA)
    Anadraulic State GT(LG)
    Methyl 1-D(LG)
    Animal Pak

I go to school here in Dayton Ohio. Full time. Part time job from 1-5 Monday through thursday. The rest of my job is to get bigger through Weights, Sleep and Food!
    -From the US or Canada
    US

-T-shirt size
    XL

-Hat Size
    7? Usually Flexfit or iftted hats fit. i dont have a very big head

I'm one of the hardest 19 year old workers you'll find. i have a ridiculous work ethic, and i'm never fully satisfied with my body. I feel like i'm big and strong for my age, and health is my No.1 Priority. When logging a product for myself, or anyone else, i make sure i give it a 110% and leave nothing behind me. You'll never find me not growing and becoming better and better. It's not me
    -My Better Is Better Than Your Better-

gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I workout 5 days a week with 2 off days. I don;t have a certain routine for each body part because I mix it up alot so it always changes.
    Monday=Shoulders traps
    Tuesday=Chest Triceps
    Wednesday=Back Biceps Forearms
    Thursday=Legs
    Friday=Abs
    Saturday=Off
    Sunday=Off

Now I will add abs in different days of the week if I have time to. I also do cardio everyday and it will be either 30min incline walk or a 15min high intensity run. I also do Martial arts random days of the week too so I always update on that

-Favorite supps (dont need to butter me up - dont just say Magnum unless you mean it)
    My favorite supps are prob Myofusion protein, Cbol , Super pump 250 and the new HGHpro I am logging. Those are the ones that come to mind oh and the new Magnum Thrust once you guys pick me to log

Hghpro Myofusion and teh onion juice to raize teh test level to 300% (not srs) (kind srs, had onions yesterday with meal)

I am just finished of school starting back in September for courses then eventually studying Nutrition (more than I do now). Starting work soon either at the Martial arts club or lawn care. I will be getting a personal training certification this summer too for on the side money so it should be exciting this summer

-From Canada or the US
    Canada ehhhhhh

-T-shirt size
    Medium please

-Hat size
    No idea a medium fit so 7 1/2?

I hope you guys pick me this time to log, I actually picked Thrust in my last application for your promo to help with the cut so maybe I might get lucky this time around.

my other 2 logs
    [Orange Oximega log] http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post463499083
    [HGHpro log] http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123802861

Thats the one year progress

This is about a month ago, I lost 4 lbs since then so I prob look a lil different now
    Current LOG Beastmode!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146213353&p=909980963#post909980963

maybe I rep back?

MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    good promo.. !!
    ***Donate to St Judes childrens fund***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521&highlight=memcop+jude

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Bloody Tuesday 3-Dec-13/11-jan-14/4-11-2014

intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

-Workouts per week / training routine: I workout 6 days per week, most days include two workouts, they are split between weightlifting / conditioning and mma training.

Mon and wed: Chest, triceps, legs
    tuesday and friday: back, biceps, shoulders
    mon-fri: mma training (kickboxing, boxing, submission wrestling)

-Favorite supps (dont need to butter us up - dont just say Magnum unless you mean it) protein powder ( currently using gasparing myofusion) and creatine

-What are you currently on: Myofusion, micronized creatine, micronized glutamine, bcaa, jack3d

-What else are you doing in life (work full time, school, etc): Full time student

-From the US or Canada: USA

-T-shirt size: L

-Hat Size: 7 3/4 for fitted....otherwise idk

Why I should be picked: I can provide a detailed log, and i currently train a little different then the average weight lifter, i put my hardest in at the gym with weights, get a great workout, but then must push myself even harder during long mma workouts, which require great strength and endurance. a product would be ideal in a many fighting scenarios when you just need that little extra boost of beast in you. I am always switching up weight routines to keep my muscles growing and getting stronger.

MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    mike.. how would this work say during pct?

would like to get in on this but im getting ready to start a log for Myogenix..

good luck to all the applicants..
    ***Donate to St Judes childrens fund***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521&highlight=memcop+jude

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Bloody Tuesday 3-Dec-13/11-jan-14/4-11-2014

wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    -Age 18, till friday
    I workout 5 days a week, shoulders on monday, back on tuesday, chest wednesday, legs on thursday, friday is a break, saturday is arms and sunday is another break
    Mutant mass, NO Shotgun, MGN Whey Isolate, Leucine, Citrulline Malatem, Glutamine and chewable vitamin C
    All of the above minus the NO shotgun, since im on a stim break
    I work with 3 different companies, I do temp work for my dads aircraft propeller shop, I work as a cook at earls, and I referee ball hockey. I also am in Nursing, the bilingual program at the University Of Alberta
    -From the US or Canada
    Im from Canada
    -T-shirt size
    Small or Medium
    -Hat Size
    Dunno...7 1/2 i think
    Why My Log Will Rock?
    Because when I go to the gym, I go hard. I have the motivation of always having been the tall lanky guy. Well its time for change, Im eating lots, supplementing properly but most importantly, my training is solid and has come a long ways since i started. I have gone from 153 lbs in september to my highest being 180 lbs mid february. I feel great, and Im proud of my accoplishments. I feel this supplement will help to take me to the next level and aid me in my 200 lb goal.
    Thanks Magnum,
    Mat

jrstronge is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrstronge is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrstronge is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrstronge is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrstronge is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrstronge is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrstronge is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrstronge is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrstronge is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrstronge is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrstronge is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    great promo, would like to log tonic though
    Train insane or remain the same!

Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Workouts per week / training routine:
    My split is
    Monday: Chest and calves
    Tuesday: Shoulders and abs
    Wednesday: Back
    Thursday: Biceps and Triceps
    Friday: rest
    Saturday: Legs
    Sunday: rest

Chest:
    -DB Press 5x6-8
    -BB Bench 4x8-10
    -DB Incline Fly 3x8-12

Calves:
    -Standing Calf Raise 3x10
    -Seated Calf Raise 3x10

Shoulders:
    -Smith Machine Press 5x6
    -Arnold Press 3x8
    -Side Raises 3x8

Abs:
    -Roman Chair 3x8
    -Cable Crunch 3x10

Back:
    -Weighted Wide Grip Pull-ups 5x5
    -Deadlift 4x5
    -DB Row 3x10

Triceps:
    -Weighted Dips 5x5
    -Decline Skullcrushers 3x8
    -Overhead Extension 3x12,10,8
    -Reverse Cable Pushdown 1-2x12

Biceps:
    -Weighted Chin-ups 4x5
    -EZ-Bar Curls 3x10
    -Hammer Curls 2x12

Legs:
    -Squats 4x5
    -DB Lunges 3x8-10
    -Close Leg Press 4x12-15

Favorite supps (dont need to butter us up - dont just say Magnum unless you mean it)
    - Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey

What are you currently on
    - Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein
    - Dymatize Micronized Creatine
    - NOW Dextrose

What else are you doing in life (work full time, school, etc)
    I'm a college student majoring in physics.

From the US or Canada
    U.S.

T-shirt size
    Large

Hat Size
    I don't wear hats so I don't know what size...

Why pick me?
    I will continue to give it my all in the gym and I'll be sure to keep a detailed log.
    Last edited by Muoio117; 05-03-2010 at 05:54 PM. Reason: spelling
    Jesus Christ: King of kings, Lord of lords

My bout with tendonitis has lasted over a year, and is hindering any progress. Any tips on supps for inflammation or tendon healing/strengthening would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.

markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow - great apps everyone!

Nice contest Mike!!
    El Presidente, Magnum Nutraceuticals
    Better Ingredients, Better Results.
    Override Your Genetics.
    www.hardmagnum.com

If my PM box is full or if you want a prompt response, please feel free to email me at markus@hardmagnum.com

Magnum Opus: Magnum's greatest achievement

Magnum Rocket Science - coming soon October 2013!

It's Showtime!! Magnum has a HUGE announcement late August 2013!!

Magnum is a proud sponsor of the OBF

Magnum forum super-reps: Kon_Rock & B Con

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great opportunity n lots of goodies too ,very generous package, one day I won't be caught up in previous obligations n I'll get in on one of these promos
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Elmldogg View Post

-Workouts per week / training routine: Monday through Friday. 15-20 sets per body part. 8 reps per set. End each workout with dropsets till failure.

-Favorite supps (dont need to butter us up - dont just say Magnum unless you mean it): I would have to say control labs White Flood as my favorite sup.

-What are you currently on: N.O. Xplode NT, Recoup, Muscle Gauge Nutrition Pure Isolate Whey Protein, CLA, and Muscle Pharm Bullet Proof.

-What else are you doing in life (work full time, school, etc): work part time at night

-T-shirt size; Large

-Hat Size: Large

Why I should be picked is because I would give a good detailed log of this product of which I can have good gains on.
    Nice app!!

Originally Posted by Husky Bob View Post

I do a three way split:

1. Back/Trap/biceps
    2. Legs/Abs
    3. Chest/Delts/Triceps

I get in each body part every 5 or 6 days.

I do cardio after each, usually 30 min on the T-mill or running at the HS track. I also play tennis a couple times a week.

my main goal is to lose 20 lbs and get to about 195. I'm part of the OBF contest right now which finishes at the end of June.

right now I take Axis Labs CEE, ON Whey, fish oil, and green tea extract.

I am also taking doctor prescribed testim for low test levels. This may help in that dept! I'd like to find out!

in the past I've tried Vitargo, Nitro-Tech and Noveldex (?sp)

I work FT as a nuclear med tech, mostly doing stress test to image the heart at various doctors' offices and am the captain of my club's tennis team.

-From the US or Canada
    US

-T-shirt size
    XL

-Hat Size
    7 1/2
    Thanks for the app Bob!

Originally Posted by ShayZ View Post
    Looks like an awesome promo! If only it was for a logging opportunity 8 weeks from now Id totally be in! Some great applications so far!
    Thanks man, we are going to have many more promos coming up

Originally Posted by Xx7 View Post
    207 lbs

Workout 4 days a week. Split is
    Monday-chest
    Tuesday-Back
    Thursday-Arms
    Friday-Legs and shoulders
    Planning on competing at the end of 2010, with a bodybuilding training style. Using Hany Rambod's FST-7 which i absolutely LOVE and keeps me growing

Protein-ON Chocoloate 100% Whey
    Creatine-Pro-source german pharmaceutical Creatine Mono.
    Fish Oils
    Animal Pak
    M-Stak(Animal)
    T-911 by LG(test booster)

Whey(UDA)
    Anadraulic State GT(LG)
    Methyl 1-D(LG)
    Animal Pak

I go to school here in Dayton Ohio. Full time. Part time job from 1-5 Monday through thursday. The rest of my job is to get bigger through Weights, Sleep and Food!
    -From the US or Canada
    US

-T-shirt size
    XL

-Hat Size
    7? Usually Flexfit or iftted hats fit. i dont have a very big head

I'm one of the hardest 19 year old workers you'll find. i have a ridiculous work ethic, and i'm never fully satisfied with my body. I feel like i'm big and strong for my age, and health is my No.1 Priority. When logging a product for myself, or anyone else, i make sure i give it a 110% and leave nothing behind me. You'll never find me not growing and becoming better and better. It's not me
    Thanks for applying man..

Originally Posted by gspsilva View Post
    I workout 5 days a week with 2 off days. I don;t have a certain routine for each body part because I mix it up alot so it always changes.
    Monday=Shoulders traps
    Tuesday=Chest Triceps
    Wednesday=Back Biceps Forearms
    Thursday=Legs
    Friday=Abs
    Saturday=Off
    Sunday=Off

Now I will add abs in different days of the week if I have time to. I also do cardio everyday and it will be either 30min incline walk or a 15min high intensity run. I also do Martial arts random days of the week too so I always update on that

-Favorite supps (dont need to butter me up - dont just say Magnum unless you mean it)
    My favorite supps are prob Myofusion protein, Cbol , Super pump 250 and the new HGHpro I am logging. Those are the ones that come to mind oh and the new Magnum Thrust once you guys pick me to log

Hghpro Myofusion and teh onion juice to raize teh test level to 300% (not srs) (kind srs, had onions yesterday with meal)

I am just finished of school starting back in September for courses then eventually studying Nutrition (more than I do now). Starting work soon either at the Martial arts club or lawn care. I will be getting a personal training certification this summer too for on the side money so it should be exciting this summer

-From Canada or the US
    Canada ehhhhhh

-T-shirt size
    Medium please

-Hat size
    No idea a medium fit so 7 1/2?

I hope you guys pick me this time to log, I actually picked Thrust in my last application for your promo to help with the cut so maybe I might get lucky this time around.

my other 2 logs
    [Orange Oximega log] http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post463499083
    [HGHpro log] http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123802861

Thats the one year progress

This is about a month ago, I lost 4 lbs since then so I prob look a lil different now
    Good looking app..

Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    good promo.. !!
    Thanks Matt!

Originally Posted by intrusionzero View Post

-Workouts per week / training routine: I workout 6 days per week, most days include two workouts, they are split between weightlifting / conditioning and mma training.

Mon and wed: Chest, triceps, legs
    tuesday and friday: back, biceps, shoulders
    mon-fri: mma training (kickboxing, boxing, submission wrestling)

-Favorite supps (dont need to butter us up - dont just say Magnum unless you mean it) protein powder ( currently using gasparing myofusion) and creatine

-What are you currently on: Myofusion, micronized creatine, micronized glutamine, bcaa, jack3d

-What else are you doing in life (work full time, school, etc): Full time student

-From the US or Canada: USA

-T-shirt size: L

-Hat Size: 7 3/4 for fitted....otherwise idk

Why I should be picked: I can provide a detailed log, and i currently train a little different then the average weight lifter, i put my hardest in at the gym with weights, get a great workout, but then must push myself even harder during long mma workouts, which require great strength and endurance. a product would be ideal in a many fighting scenarios when you just need that little extra boost of beast in you. I am always switching up weight routines to keep my muscles growing and getting stronger.
    Great app dude!

Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    mike.. how would this work say during pct?

would like to get in on this but im getting ready to start a log for Myogenix..

good luck to all the applicants..
    It would work great.

Originally Posted by wagner98 View Post
    -Age 18, till friday
    I workout 5 days a week, shoulders on monday, back on tuesday, chest wednesday, legs on thursday, friday is a break, saturday is arms and sunday is another break
    Mutant mass, NO Shotgun, MGN Whey Isolate, Leucine, Citrulline Malatem, Glutamine and chewable vitamin C
    All of the above minus the NO shotgun, since im on a stim break
    I work with 3 different companies, I do temp work for my dads aircraft propeller shop, I work as a cook at earls, and I referee ball hockey. I also am in Nursing, the bilingual program at the University Of Alberta
    -From the US or Canada
    Im from Canada
    -T-shirt size
    Small or Medium
    -Hat Size
    Dunno...7 1/2 i think
    Why My Log Will Rock?
    Because when I go to the gym, I go hard. I have the motivation of always having been the tall lanky guy. Well its time for change, Im eating lots, supplementing properly but most importantly, my training is solid and has come a long ways since i started. I have gone from 153 lbs in september to my highest being 180 lbs mid february. I feel great, and Im proud of my accoplishments. I feel this supplement will help to take me to the next level and aid me in my 200 lb goal.
    Thanks Magnum,
    Mat
    Thanks for the app man!

Originally Posted by jrstronge View Post
    great promo, would like to log tonic though
    A couple of more weeks and that promo will be here

Originally Posted by Muoio117 View Post
    Workouts per week / training routine:
    My split is
    Monday: Chest and calves
    Tuesday: Shoulders and abs
    Wednesday: Back
    Thursday: Biceps and Triceps
    Friday: rest
    Saturday: Legs
    Sunday: rest

Chest:
    -DB Press 5x6-8
    -BB Bench 4x8-10
    -DB Incline Fly 3x8-12

Calves:
    -Standing Calf Raise 3x10
    -Seated Calf Raise 3x10

Shoulders:
    -Smith Machine Press 5x6
    -Arnold Press 3x8
    -Side Raises 3x8

Abs:
    -Roman Chair 3x8
    -Cable Crunch 3x10

Back:
    -Weighted Wide Grip Pull-ups 5x5
    -Deadlift 4x5
    -DB Row 3x10

Triceps:
    -Weighted Dips 5x5
    -Decline Skullcrushers 3x8
    -Overhead Extension 3x12,10,8
    -Reverse Cable Pushdown 1-2x12

Biceps:
    -Weighted Chin-ups 4x5
    -EZ-Bar Curls 3x10
    -Hammer Curls 2x12

Legs:
    -Squats 4x5
    -DB Lunges 3x8-10
    -Close Leg Press 4x12-15

Favorite supps (dont need to butter us up - dont just say Magnum unless you mean it)

What are you currently on
    - Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein
    - Dymatize Micronized Creatine
    - NOW Dextrose

What else are you doing in life (work full time, school, etc)
    I'm a college student majoring in physics.

From the US or Canada
    U.S.

T-shirt size
    Large

Hat Size
    I don't where hats so I don't know what size...

Why pick me?
    I will continue to give it my all in the gym and I'll be sure to keep a detailed log.
    Thanks man!!!

Originally Posted by markuskaulius View Post
    Wow - great apps everyone!

Nice contest Mike!!
    Thanks Markus

Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    great opportunity n lots of goodies too ,very generous package, one day I won't be caught up in previous obligations n I'll get in on one of these promos
    Sounds great.....
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I came in here expecting a video of Mike showing off some thrusts

GREAT looking product in all seriousness.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by manofmany View Post
    I came in here expecting a video of Mike showing off some thrusts

GREAT looking product in all seriousness.
    HaHa!!! I can make that happen .....Thanks for the support big man!!!
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    product looks pretty nice, hope i get to log it

wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wagner98 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    word dude, twould be nice

Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Muoio117 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ya, I'd be really excited if I was able to log it.
    Jesus Christ: King of kings, Lord of lords

My bout with tendonitis has lasted over a year, and is hindering any progress. Any tips on supps for inflammation or tendon healing/strengthening would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for getting some thrusts from countrymike... wait...
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    lol me too...wait...you were talking about the product?
    oh nevermind :P (no homo)

Tangoandcash 2.0 in 3D TangoandCash's Avatar
    TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got mine.....and I liked it
    I'll squash the rumors before they start.......YES I am Canadian!!

I have used Thrust Multiple times and I have awesome results everytime... It really is a high end T-Booster..

word dude, twould be nice
    Yes it would

Originally Posted by Muoio117 View Post
    Ya, I'd be really excited if I was able to log it.
    Me too......wait wut?

Anything for you Timmy poo

lol me too...wait...you were talking about the product?
    oh nevermind :P (no homo)
    Lulzzzz

Originally Posted by TangoandCash View Post
    I got mine.....and I liked it
    I aim to please
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~