Page 228 of 230 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,840 of 6878
    The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    They compare the crease of the hip in relation to the top of the knee cap. TBH I thought it was in based on the video. This picture here makes it look very very close though. Someone in another thread mentioned that part of the problem may be that Layne is pitched so far forward that it makes him look higher than he actually is.
    635 was very close, I didn't have as much of a problem with that call (other than there were people who were way higher) but I still feel the 645 was clearly good. But their opinion was different, not much I can do

Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At the end of the day, whether a judge called it one way or the other due to an inch or two, Layne still has an amazing squat. There isn't a single person around that follows or is inspired by Layne that would think anything other than the fact he can squat 645lbs. Period.

Keeping this in perspective, think about how many times we all watch a bodybuilding competition, and when the results are announced, many other professional bodybuilders scratch their heads wondering how it ended up the way it did. However, when it's all said and done, just like in bodybuilding, it doesn't really matter what the judges thought on that particular day - what matters is the journey that you took to get there, giving it your all, and being happy with doing the best you possibly could. The stage and competitions will always be there.

Judging, umpiring, refereeing, or anything of the like is one of the HARDEST things to do. It's always amazing to me how thousands of people can witness the exact same event and end up with completely different versions of what actually happened. The judge made his call the best that he could based on what he saw on that day, that lift, etc. and no one should fault him for that. Seeing things in real time versus a picture or a video where one can slow still it or pause it makes a huge difference.

All in all, it's really impressive to see where Layne continues to go - in spite of all the haters and doubters that surround him, he continues to shove it right back in there face and prove them wrong. For that alone, Layne should be commended, regardless of what some judge said about some squat at some competition

Just my $0.02 anyway

Sporto
    Core Nutritionals Sponsored Athlete
    IFPA Professional Natural Bodybuilder
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't understand why, with today's technology that they simply use some sort of pressure sensitive plate, adjusted for each lifter that they need to touch with their ass to ensure the squat is deep enough. Obviously the height would vary by individual, but it's something that could be easily measured for each lifter prior to the meet and then set accordingly. Would eliminate much of the bad judgement calls that are obviously made here.

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sporto1633 View Post
    At the end of the day, whether a judge called it one way or the other due to an inch or two, Layne still has an amazing squat. There isn't a single person around that follows or is inspired by Layne that would think anything other than the fact he can squat 645lbs. Period.

Keeping this in perspective, think about how many times we all watch a bodybuilding competition, and when the results are announced, many other professional bodybuilders scratch their heads wondering how it ended up the way it did. However, when it's all said and done, just like in bodybuilding, it doesn't really matter what the judges thought on that particular day - what matters is the journey that you took to get there, giving it your all, and being happy with doing the best you possibly could. The stage and competitions will always be there.

Judging, umpiring, refereeing, or anything of the like is one of the HARDEST things to do. It's always amazing to me how thousands of people can witness the exact same event and end up with completely different versions of what actually happened. The judge made his call the best that he could based on what he saw on that day, that lift, etc. and no one should fault him for that. Seeing things in real time versus a picture or a video where one can slow still it or pause it makes a huge difference.

All in all, it's really impressive to see where Layne continues to go - in spite of all the haters and doubters that surround him, he continues to shove it right back in there face and prove them wrong. For that alone, Layne should be commended, regardless of what some judge said about some squat at some competition

Just my $0.02 anyway

Sporto
    hell to the F-ing yes.... this all the way, reps!
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    635 was very close, I didn't have as much of a problem with that call (other than there were people who were way higher) but I still feel the 645 was clearly good. But their opinion was different, not much I can do
    that's powerlifting for ya I guess. I did the same thing with a squat in November. It looked good on video and a lot of people watching at the meet said the same thing, but the judges didn't agree and not a single white light was given lol.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    i don't understand why, with today's technology that they simply use some sort of pressure sensitive plate, adjusted for each lifter that they need to touch with their ass to ensure the squat is deep enough. Obviously the height would vary by individual, but it's something that could be easily measured for each lifter prior to the meet and then set accordingly. Would eliminate much of the bad judgement calls that are obviously made here.
    this!!!!
    advertising not permitted

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't understand why, with today's technology that they simply use some sort of pressure sensitive plate, adjusted for each lifter that they need to touch with their ass to ensure the squat is deep enough. Obviously the height would vary by individual, but it's something that could be easily measured for each lifter prior to the meet and then set accordingly. Would eliminate much of the bad judgement calls that are obviously made here.
    Not a bad idea in theory, but it would be a logistical nightmare and even then there would be some judgement errors when setting it up. Logistically speaking it would just be something else to slow the meet down. Plus I don't thinking squatting a max effort weight to a box that you're supposed to lightly touch is a good idea anyways.

IMO, side judges need to be given a clear view of the lifters hip crease and knee cap. This is hard to do with side spotters, but side judges need to get up and move around and not just sit their lazy ass in the chair.
    1708 total @220 Raw

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not a bad idea in theory, but it would be a logistical nightmare and even then there would be some judgement errors when setting it up. Logistically speaking it would just be something else to slow the meet down. Plus I don't thinking squatting a max effort weight to a box that you're supposed to lightly touch is a good idea anyways.

IMO, side judges need to be given a clear view of the lifters hip crease and knee cap. This is hard to do with side spotters, but side judges need to get up and move around and not just sit their lazy ass in the chair.
    Ah I never thought of it that way...I have no powerlifting experience so thought the original 'box' or something light was a decent idea...

I guess better judges?

demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It wouldn't be a box, like when u do box squats. It would be a pivoting square on a hinge that holds no weight. As soon as your ass even touches it it would give and set off a sensor. We have something like this at our gym that I use to ensure I'm always squatting to depth. No sensors though, I just listen for the squeak of it moving and I know Im good. I will take a pic and post

Agree though that slowing things down is more of a pain. Why can't they have more than one platform so that the lifts can go in quick succession so that changing the weights around wouldn't hold things up so much?

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Ah I never thought of it that way...I have no powerlifting experience so thought the original 'box' or something light was a decent idea...

I guess better judges?
    When a squat is close like that you really need to get a good look at it and if you look in that pic the judge isn't really trying all that hard to get a good look. He just kinda leans over. Who knows, maybe he saw everything he needed to see.
    1708 total @220 Raw

When a squat is close like that you really need to get a good look at it and if you look in that pic the judge isn't really trying all that hard to get a good look. He just kinda leans over. Who knows, maybe he saw everything he needed to see.
    true true...my eye is not so sharp so I would be a HORRIBLE judge haha

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry to hijack this thread but Layne (or anyone else doing PHAT), what are your thoughts on going to failure on the power days? I avoid failure on the hypertrophy days but on the power days it seems almost inevitable because I want to push myself. Practically every exercise I am hitting failure.

TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BostonRockets View Post
    Sorry to hijack this thread but Layne (or anyone else doing PHAT), what are your thoughts on going to failure on the power days? I avoid failure on the hypertrophy days but on the power days it seems almost inevitable because I want to push myself. Practically every exercise I am hitting failure.
    In my experience, it is best to only go to failure on power-lifting at most 2-3x/month. Even when I do DUP, I don't do too much work over 90%, because you can easily get injured or literally overtrained that way. Not the BS overtrained.

As I mentioned above, a device such as this you think would be a viable option as well to judge squat depth. I use it and is a great tool especially as the weights get heavy, to ensure you are going to depth:

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheCaz View Post
    In my experience, it is best to only go to failure on power-lifting at most 2-3x/month. Even when I do DUP, I don't do too much work over 90%, because you can easily get injured or literally overtrained that way. Not the BS overtrained.
    This... I usually go for an RPE of around a 9 or 9.5 (not complete failure but not another rep to be had).

As I mentioned above, a device such as this you think would be a viable option as well to judge squat depth. I use it and is a great tool especially as the weights get heavy, to ensure you are going to depth:

[youtube]SUb6Q2tjW94[youtube]
    neat idea, the only thing that i could think might make it difficult would be the differences in people's form... some guys like layne really get that butt back and use a lot of hip drive, but others are much more upright, Oly style almost. probably dependent on whether you squat low or high bar, but i'm the latter, and my butt doesn't travel back very far. still doable though!
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    watched the video of the meet. That 645 squat was good in my eyes! No question. Inspiring regardless of the judges' opinion.
    Follow my journey to the 2016 Spartan Beast: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvoih36zyNmXAbIQ_MaBsHw

Bodybuilder and Obstacle Course Racer

For Interviews and Tips from Elite OCR Athletes, check out: www.spartanbuddy.com

Absolutely anything is possible through Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    This... I usually go for an RPE of around a 9 or 9.5 (not complete failure but not another rep to be had).

neat idea, the only thing that i could think might make it difficult would be the differences in people's form... some guys like layne really get that butt back and use a lot of hip drive, but others are much more upright, Oly style almost. probably dependent on whether you squat low or high bar, but i'm the latter, and my butt doesn't travel back very far. still doable though!
    Agreed - the bench is completely adjustable, so you would simply do a practice bodyweight squat or something to get the correct setting for you to be considered deep enough and the judges would make note of it and set it properly for each contestant.

Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BostonRockets View Post
    I have been doing PHAT for a long time now. I try not to go to failure too often on the power days. I go to failure a lot on the hyper days though.. and beyond failure to be honest haha
    My new bulking log. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146899443&p=926377483#post926377483

Mr. SRU 2013 (My first show)
    *1st Place - Open Lightweight *

First Ever PL Meet
    535 Deadlift
    300 Bench
    *1st place

KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was there, 645 was good. The judges were mad you were stylin' all over them.
    SARASOTA BARBELL & Team ProScience

Proud wife of Erick Stevens.

Fatty turned coach, gym owner and powerlifter at heart.
    275/160/355

NGA Figure Pro. Lifetime Natty.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158291393&pagenumber=

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think the lift was valid honestly.

Great work, Layne.
    John "The pro architect" Hollywood

http://teamhollywoodmilitia.com/
    http://www.johnotishollywood.com/#

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man, it's been a while since I checked in to see how you've been doing... You've got so fukkin strong you're bitching about nearly finishing a dunked 3x bw squat on a 4th attempt.... what in the ****...

If you had just shouted yolo a couple times and taken that 657 as an opener it would of gone... hind sight 20/20 I guess... The strength is there for sure Layne.

If I'd have known you were competing I would of come seen the mad stomps and sacrifices to win in person (I still want you to sign my glutamine, too).

Hope that shoulder gets better.

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks guys, I'm over it and I'm moving on. I got 700 on my mind

If you have been looking for a science based bodybuilding pocast, I think I have your answer. Dr. Jacob Wilson, a professor at the University of Tampa in the human nutrition & performance department and a leading research on hypertrophy training & nutrition and I have teamed up to bring you 'Muscle College' on RX Muscle Radio. These podcast will literally be like seminars (but more entertaining) of University Level research on muscle building and fat burning that will be distilled down into a format that the average person can understand, but the advanced listener can still appreciate. This is something you'd pay thousands of dollars for in a course and you still probably wouldn't cover all the topics we will cover. You guys get it for free. Please check out our first episode discussing overtraining. http://rxmuscle.com/2013-01-11-01-57...l#.UQR3iba3J1O

I hope you all enjoy

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For Layne Fans...

Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not gonna lie, it has been awhile since we've seen a good Mad Stomp....

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Really enjoyed it, thank you
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great debate on overtraining.. Makes You wonder why so many people fall in the 1 part a day bodysplit and think about blasting a muscle elicits greater muscle growth/gains (or the theory from the 80's-90's where people never thought or did 2x-3x a week frequency for a bodypart). It still intrigues me why most individuals (that are enhanced) still swear by this type of training (or seen mostly utilized by the IFBB pro's. and their information via Magazines/interviews
    Last edited by The Solution; 01-27-2013 at 05:07 PM.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Great debate on overtraining.. Makes You wonder why so many people fall in the 1 part a day bodysplit and think about blasting a muscle elicits greater muscle growth/gains (or the theory from the 80's-90's where people never thought or did 2x-3x a week frequency for a bodypart). It still intrigues me why most individuals (that are enhanced) still swear by this type of training (or seen mostly utilized by the IFBB pro's. and their information via Magazines/interviews
    That crosses my mind from time to time as well when I'm watching any variety of my IFBB pro's training DVDs (entertaining as hell to watch). Then again, seeing them live and in person on stage, it obviously works. At least for them with their specific "protocols" they follow

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6H2edyPLU8

Laynes Newest Video on IIFYM vs Clean Eating

sasclm25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sasclm25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sasclm25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sasclm25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sasclm25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sasclm25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sasclm25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sasclm25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sasclm25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sasclm25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sasclm25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you have been looking for a science based bodybuilding pocast, I think I have your answer. Dr. Jacob Wilson, a professor at the University of Tampa in the human nutrition & performance department and a leading research on hypertrophy training & nutrition and I have teamed up to bring you 'Muscle College' on RX Muscle Radio. These podcast will literally be like seminars (but more entertaining) of University Level research on muscle building and fat burning that will be distilled down into a format that the average person can understand, but the advanced listener can still appreciate. This is something you'd pay thousands of dollars for in a course and you still probably wouldn't cover all the topics we will cover. You guys get it for free. Please check out our first episode discussing overtraining. http://rxmuscle.com/2013-01-11-01-57...l#.UQR3iba3J1O

I hope you all enjoy
    Hey man, just wanted to say I've been following your hypertrophy workout for a little over a year now and absolutely love it. Its the first time I've seen great gains and actually enjoy lifting. Good luck with your future competitions.

Page 228 of 230 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 LastLast