fox408 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long should I go?

Alright guys, I've been trying to get rid of fat for about two months now.
    I'm trying to have somewhat visible abs by summertime (3 months left before the pool) I know it takes ages to get real abs, but just curious how long you all think it'll take for me.

I'm on the Dave Palumbo (ketogenic) cutting diet.

Here are my before/after pictures from the past two months.
    My apologies for the first one not flexing or anything, that was when I first took a picture of myself and didn't know what to do.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by fox408; 03-08-2012 at 09:54 AM.

Also, "Rename" is my before picture. Lol, not sure how it got named that O.o

Anybody?

bump?

ajbaker87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajbaker87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajbaker87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajbaker87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in short, everybody has abs, it just generally hides beneath the body fat so if you want them, you need to cut the fact. Im presuming you are cutting if you're on the keto diet? If so, keep going and in 3 months should be seeing some abs. Once you start seeing some veins in your lower abs, you're getting close to noticeable abs. You're not going to get massive cut abs, but you'll have abs. Persistance is key in these things and the lower your BF gets, the harder it is to lose it.

You've lost a lot of fat already so just keep at and you'll be grating cheese on them in now time

GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fox408 View Post
    Alright guys, I've been trying to get rid of fat for about two months now.
    I'm trying to have somewhat visible abs by summertime (3 months left before the pool) I know it takes ages to get real abs, but just curious how long you all think it'll take for me.

I'm on the Dave Palumbo (ketogenic) cutting diet.

Here are my before/after pictures from the past two months.
    My apologies for the first one not flexing or anything, that was when I first took a picture of myself and didn't know what to do.
    By summer time you'll have abs just as long as you stay dedicated. As long as you're getting rid of your fat. It will eventually show ;-) Keep it up homie
    Click here http://ShredNutrition.com

JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You already look to have a pretty low bf% so it should take less than 3 months if you do it the right way, however good luck!
    Brb, on my way to 200 lbs!

Follow my new workout log for inspiration, motivation and daily updates: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156629503&page=1

Thanks fellas.
    So should I keep going on the track that I'm on?

I could keep doing the keto diet and cutting, or I could start eating more and trying to build lean muscle mass..
    What do yall think?