Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tagun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A quick update. Bulking is going great in terms of staying lean and gaining ridiculous amounts of strength literally from week to week. The scale hasn't been budging too much but I've been leaner and leaner + ALL of my lifts have increased tremendously in the past ~4 months so maybe I'm just recomping a bit, which is also great.

However I'll start eating more and hoping the scale moves up. Damn it, hard to choke down 4k kcal while moving around all day and studying!

I've improved my biceps quite a bit and triceps are getting seriously strong.

Excuse the lack of cuts in the last photo... My legs were so pumped and fatigued + I was literally shaking from exhaustion so proper flexing was impossible. The cuts are there tho, I can even see a bit of sartorius muscle when I'm not on the bring of death and ****.
    Last edited by tagun; 11-08-2010 at 01:12 PM.

Spitvenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spitvenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spitvenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spitvenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spitvenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spitvenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spitvenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spitvenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spitvenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spitvenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spitvenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow EXCELLENT work man, I dont know what you were talking about saying this is not THAT impressive because I think it most deff IS!

anonymous

BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrayanBellony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey bud how many times a week you training each muscle?

ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Woah nice!!! I'm 121 atm right now.

Sick progress. Definitely motivation
    Always Pick 3 Crew