Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1225
    BaschFF is a complete loser! (-2000) BaschFF is a complete loser! (-2000) BaschFF is a complete loser! (-2000) BaschFF is a complete loser! (-2000) BaschFF is a complete loser! (-2000) BaschFF is a complete loser! (-2000) BaschFF is a complete loser! (-2000) BaschFF is a complete loser! (-2000) BaschFF is a complete loser! (-2000) BaschFF is a complete loser! (-2000) BaschFF is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I started reading this at work, cuz I have no time to do it at home. Gonna continue tomorrow. So far so good. I could actually relate what went wrong with the last chick I was dating with what is mentioned on this guide. Apparently much of what I did was going well, but I ended up screwing it, and here it is explained exactly how and why I screwed it.

From now on I'll just stick to the knowledge shared from this and I'll see if it works. Not saying that all of it is great, but there are specific points that must be followed!

timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel
    Bro. Great info! Thanks

Venicebelfort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Venicebelfort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Venicebelfort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Venicebelfort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Venicebelfort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Venicebelfort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Venicebelfort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Venicebelfort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Venicebelfort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Venicebelfort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Venicebelfort has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Only one way and that’s to be aggressive

playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    **** the Haters, this works. And it's not a guidebook you need to study and execute to perfection.
    Your mindset is what does it though, and it's the one part of the guide that could be improved.

Registered User TheBradHoliday1's Avatar
    TheBradHoliday1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBradHoliday1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBradHoliday1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBradHoliday1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBradHoliday1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBradHoliday1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBradHoliday1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBradHoliday1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBradHoliday1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBradHoliday1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBradHoliday1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great post.

Tons of value...

Registered User googlebob129954's Avatar
    googlebob129954 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ElariaRose View Post
    total crap
    Yeah... good luck on your single life goals. Typical entitled woman BS.

Woman don't know **** about women. Everyone, please disregard everything she just said.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    is this real life?

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    is this real life?
    Yes it is...

Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was about to rip op a new naval then saw the post is 10 years old.
    Point # 1 claims men need to remove hair between eyebrow.
    Absolute BS. Women would see this as big time insecurity and un-maculine.
    Heard some gen z goofball get humiliated by hot chicks, right in front of me for waxing his eyebrows.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10) BiriusSlack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In on this, would love any advice from OP or anyone else.

I know it's not my looks, facially I'm pretty lucky (although I am short at 5'9"), but I think it's mainly around my confidence (which is improving) and not putting myself in the right situations.
    I have high expectations for what I want to achieve - like I want to be able to have freedom over my sex life and have sex with a new girl every couple of weeks (if I choose), but I'm not putting myself in positions to achieve that as I usually just go out with my same group of friends 1-2 times a week and we rarely interact with anyone new.

MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaesterSeymour has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    PUA was so cringe.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MaesterSeymour View Post
    PUA was so cringe.
    Sup bud. Post is 10 years old and the ORIGINAL post was even older. While I agree the whole PUA movement became super cringe later on, the general advice of the thread was solid.

Over the years I've been able to fine tune what I learned at the time with a more balanced approach including greater maturity and self confidence. Use the original post as a basic guide, by all means.

There's no specific formula that will work for everyone but setting the tone early on makes a massive difference on how they treat you. Once you see the patterns, it becomes a routine where you don't think about all the little pointers and details anymore.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BiriusSlack View Post
    In on this, would love any advice from OP or anyone else.

I know it's not my looks, facially I'm pretty lucky (although I am short at 5'9"), but I think it's mainly around my confidence (which is improving) and not putting myself in the right situations.
    I have high expectations for what I want to achieve - like I want to be able to have freedom over my sex life and have sex with a new girl every couple of weeks (if I choose), but I'm not putting myself in positions to achieve that as I usually just go out with my same group of friends 1-2 times a week and we rarely interact with anyone new.
    Well you need to network and that won't happen if you try to hook up with every girl you speak to.

The key here is to realise that you need to start somewhere. You might think said start is too small and therefore insignificant but that's the wrong line of thinking. Any small step that leans towards your goal will add up over time and the ball gets rolling. So here's some examples:

1. Start chatting up a few girls on social media. Don't hit them up for sex. We're trying to make friends. I've made a ton of new friends commenting on a girl's story on insta. Genuine comments. Turns into convos, and then BOOM. This works IRL too. If you show you can be a solid person, girls are very willing to be your friend. Again, don't smash. This is an investment to make new circles.

2. Ask your friends if they're willing to invite over new people to the group. If they are, you can invite new friends. Eventually that friend might like you so much they invite you to their event. Or:

3. Simply don't hang with the same group as much and hang with other people sometimes. Tell them why, if they're your buddies they'll understand.

The goal is for you to feel confident talking to new people and that confidence gives off an aura homie. Trust me, people see it and treat you differently when they do. And the only way to get that confidence up is through practice by talking to a variety of different people. I own a store but I'm often out on the floor interacting with customers and making sales. I enjoy meeting new people and just became really good at it over time.
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Still a great guide if you apply some maturity like Coal Man says. You can use it to f*** most girls you meet or you can use it to find the right girl.

Something I'd like to add (oversimplified here) is that girls want a "bad boy" that is good for them. They want a guy with the "bad boy" traits like insanely high confidence, holds his line against others,... but also has the skills to back up his words and is not worthless in our society.
    Write down every bad-boy trait and you will be able to convert/interpret it to something the girls' parents will like. That's the real "key" in my eyes for attracting a long lasting relationship.

BrownLuther007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks for the tip man

jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey OP, in one of your posts, you say practice game on 13yr olds if you have too. Do ppl do this? Arent they scared someone might intervene and say "theyre too young"?
    The Misc is dead.

Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100) Romancoholic is not very well liked. (-100)
    well done for the effort lol

Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for this tips. I try apply it.

Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Necroing this thread before I leave as my final sigil of light for the misc
    Registered Dietitian Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    I taste protein shakes for a living srs
    3x3 crew

lol @ nocoincels; 118 IQ eatmycrackers's Avatar
    eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Game over now girls step right up for your chance to eatmycrackers!!!
    Last edited by eatmycrackers; 06-10-2021 at 12:39 PM.
    Posts are for fun, not to be taken seriously or as truth.

Angie Varona Appreciation Club Founder

Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its been a hot minute, but wanted to blow the dust off this thread I started as 22 year old and reconnect with the BB.com community. Major props to @Coalman for keeping it alive.

There's no better teacher in life than our experiences.

There are certain foundational principles in attraction that will always be true.

However the time we live in now is drastically different from 2002, 2010, hell even 2015.

A lot of the current popular Youtubers paint a depressing picture on modern dating. I've watched a lot of their content over the past several years and started thinking......

"This is my passion"; all my close friends know that I'm all about helping people, to me there's nothing better in life.

So I've decided to not only reconnect with my the BB.com community, where it all started, but will also be starting a Youtube Channel where we talk about: dating, fitness and building yourself into the best version of you.

I'll be creating content and posting links here to build up my following on Youtube, but also be active here to help out the OG's & new generation. Stay tuned!

Registered User BorderPatrol505's Avatar
    BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sauce-head View Post
    Its been a hot minute, but wanted to blow the dust off this thread I started as 22 year old and reconnect with the BB.com community. Major props to @Coalman for keeping it alive.

There's no better teacher in life than our experiences.

There are certain foundational principles in attraction that will always be true.

However the time we live in now is drastically different from 2002, 2010, hell even 2015.

A lot of the current popular Youtubers paint a depressing picture on modern dating. I've watched a lot of their content over the past several years and started thinking......

"This is my passion"; all my close friends know that I'm all about helping people, to me there's nothing better in life.

So I've decided to not only reconnect with my the BB.com community, where it all started, but will also be starting a Youtube Channel where we talk about: dating, fitness and building yourself into the best version of you.

I'll be creating content and posting links here to build up my following on Youtube, but also be active here to help out the OG's & new generation. Stay tuned!
    The internet, more specifically dating apps changed the dating marketplace.

You now have a situation where most girls are ****in 5-10% of the same guys in every city. It's either first or famine

mattb717 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattb717 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattb717 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattb717 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattb717 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattb717 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattb717 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattb717 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattb717 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattb717 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mattb717 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think it's important to separate regular people from the niche internet people. In the US, 45 million of 330 million people use apps. Most people don't use them. They meet people in real life. Go outside. There's a metric ****-ton of couples out there that don't fit the narrative on dating that places like Reddit is pushing. Apps are 100% looks based. And guys tend to put 4% effort into their pics. Mirror selfies in front of dirty mirrors, them holding a fish, them with their car, or them with their arm over their arm over their dog's shouder. They're basics. No woman wants that.

Kettlebell Mastery Lvl.5 Mr.Creatine's Avatar
    Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Creatine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow. haven't posted in almost 10 years and this thread is still alive.
    i return 1.5k+ asap.. put link :>

B- 225
    S- 275
    D- 355