Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Lean mean cutting machine BaseJumper's Avatar
    BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Agree...
    But I'll eventually see her around, and she WILL talk to me.
    Should I talk to her just like I do to everybody else?
    I guess the answer is yes....
    My whey or the highway!

October 08th 2017

tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BaseJumper View Post
    Agree...
    But I'll eventually see her around, and she WILL talk to me.
    Should I talk to her just like I do to everybody else?
    I guess the answer is yes....
    Yeah, i would.
    if you get along with her, and can see that she'd make a good friend, then do the friend thing.
    otherwise, talk to her but not excessively. She'll eventually either make an effort to be your friend, or forget you. I guess it feels different because of the work connection, but you don't see her everyday so it's fine.
    One reason why you should stay away from women who you work with. You don't have to choice to move on, since they're always there.

Nuubchump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okey so I´ve finally read every single word in this thread and really think it could solve my problems but my biggest problem probably is my extreme shyness. I´ve wrote down some things I´m trying to read to myself to boost my confidence and I´ve also recorded them in an effort to make it easier to get them into my mind but I´ve recorded them like: "I am bla bla bla" but should I rather have the recording say: "You are bla bla bla"? Some of you might think it´s unnecessary but I´ve been shy since I was 5 years old so really think I´m in a need of a confidence boosting recording I could listen to 24/7 :P

Through my life there has been some girls that have been interested in me but do to my shyness and AFC:ness + ONE:itish I´ve never had eaven a single relationship. Always been too shy or entered the friend zone -.-
    These last 3 years I´ve pritty much gone by by not trying anything except last summer... I invited a few friends to my parents summer-cottage. Well only 2 guys and the other ones gf answered positively to my invites. Well the guy who was in relationship asked me if one his friend, a girl could come, well I had nothing agenst it and that was the start of my most recent ONE:itish that lasted for 5 months -.-
    The time on the cottage was nice etc and we all had fun. Well it was quite obvious that the girl was into my friend (the single one) but that did not stop me from developing ONE:itish towards the girl and pretty much ****ed up everything each time I chatted with her etc. I became her IW by chatting for hours etc and gave up on her for a little while as she rarely was available and I didn´t have her number.

But when my friend (the one in relationship) threw a birthday party at his cottage at the end of the summer I thought that maybe I had a chance as the girls showed some interest in me but as soon as she heard that my friend was coming she changed her behavior completely -.- Well I laid low after that for a while just checking with my friend in a friend way how he was doing with the girl but he really wasn´t interested in a relationship (that annoyed the crap out of me as the girl was still 100% after him) but really just talked with the girl when ever I had to but those conversations weren´t smooth do to all the stuff going on in my head about her etc.

Fast forward to winter. I pretty much had given up on the thought of hooking up with her as she was going to exchange student in the beginning of 2011 (yes she´s abroad now). Well now she started to be more on fb and started chats with me and I started to think if she has moved on from my friend to me but tried not to think about it too much. After Christmas she asked me to play ice-hockey with some friends to a nearby rink at the same time we exchanged numbers even though I had given my number to her like 3-4 months earlier but apparently she hadn´t saved it D: . Well I went just for the hell of it as I knew everyone who were going and didn´t have anything else to do :P
    Well we repeated this a couple of times as everyone were on holiday and didn´t have anything else to do.
    Well there she gave some signals as if she would have been interested + later she didn´t want my friend (the one she was interested in) to come. She said he "was too good at ice-hockey" even if I (ex ice-hockey player) were clearly the best of everyone there, not that active all the time though :P
    Well again I screwed up with bad conversations and after a while she stopped to chat with me on fb.

Now she´s abroad and won´t return to Finland until the end of 2011. This thread really will help me to give her a pay back as I´m pretty sure she knew I was attracted to her and she only was playing me all the way.
    Btw any advices how I could have nailed this whole scenario in the first place? When she was at my cottage she still had a BF but it was clear that he was jealous as hell. He kept calling all the time etc and the girls had some "girls talk time" so I knew that it was only a matter of time until she would be single again.

King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10) King_Madness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a damn hard time starting a conversation, and I'm finding I can't carry one either. Must read guide again lmao
    Sig line can't be a novel

lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Best read of my life,thanks a lot

Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lajoo View Post
    Best read of my life,thanks a lot
    read the thread in my sig, then say that again.

MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100)
    I have a better formula for "picking up chicks."

1. Be a high quality male.
    2. Be within line of sight of high quality females.
    3. Be yourself.

I laugh hard at the concept of trying to "be an alpha." People who think you can emulate alpha-like characteristics and thereby ascend to alpha status, clearly have no idea of how ethology actually works.

It's hilarious.

The alpha is the most confident and the one with all of the best traits. If you do not have confidence and genuine good physical, mental and moral qualities, then no amount of changing your posture or speaking habits will ever make you an alpha.

Humorously enough, alphadom is dynamic - people seem to think that you can just objectively "be an alpha" in isolation or in all circumstances. The reality is that there is a new alpha for every social setting, depending on what everyone's socialization revolves around.

For example - when I am hanging around with rock band type musicians, I have a certain chance of being an alpha because I sing very well and play bass fairly well. If I am among lower tier musicians I will be the alpha. Everyone will want to hear what I have to say, and the women associated with them will tend to be attracted to me. I have a friend however who graduated from Berklee and is well on the road to becoming a famous producer, because everything he touches ends up sounding badass. That's more than I can do! So, as a consequence, if he is in the group and everyone there is either a musician or aspiring musician, he's the alpha by default. Rather than display a caricature of masculinity, this guy acts gay on purpose most of the time and he's thin as a rail, but when he's around and we're talking music everyone defers to him and all of the ladies want to jump his bones.

...But then if I take that same guy to hang out with a different group of friends, a bunch of brodies who like to lift weights and box in their back yard, he is now probably never going to be the alpha of that group.

"Stand like this so you can be an alpha!" ...That's adorable.

Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mrmisanthrope View Post
    i have a better formula for "picking up chicks."

1. Be a high quality male.
    2. Be within line of sight of high quality females.
    3. Be yourself.

your advice is filled with holes.

1) how does the average dude, who has no clue how to attract women become a high quality male without having a basic blueprint to learn from? Do you think he thinks about things like posture, tone of voice, eye contact? Go read some body language studies and you will see that most of the way people communicate is non-verbal and through unconcious thought.

2) be in line of sight of high quality females: Nice, how are you suppose to be able to judge if a female is high quality without approaching her and qualifying her? Furthermore, how does the average guy who is insecure about several of his own qualities, physical or mental approach these women when he has an initiate fear of the approach in general?

3) ahh the classic be yourself: Did you ever stop to think that "being yourself" is what got you to where you are in the first place? So if "being yourself" works for you, then you naturally have qualities and traits that display confidence and more than likely will have an easy time approaching. But to the average guy, who this thread is aimed at, "being himself" might mean over-analyzing his obsession with the cute girl in his biology class and he can't find the guts to approach her. Without any instruction on how to increase his chances for success he will likely strike out, then go into mental masturbation thinking "i'm not good looking enough," "i'm not tall enough" etc etc.

i laugh hard at the concept of trying to "be an alpha." people who think you can emulate alpha-like characteristics and thereby ascend to alpha status, clearly have no idea of how ethology actually works.

really? Again when you were learning how to lift weights, did you just go to the gym and guess how to do the lift correctly? Or did you ask some more experience people, read some articles and look for instruction? You can absolutely fake it til you make it when transcending from a chump to a lady killer. Part of this is maturity and part of this is intelligence with a desire to improve in this area of your life.

the alpha is the most confident and the one with all of the best traits.

you know what's hilarious??? How you keep contradicting yourself. You say the alpha is the most confident and the one with all the best traits. First off your dead wrong, second off, how do you think an alpha male develops attractive traits in the first place??

if you do not have confidence and genuine good physical, mental and moral qualities, then no amount of changing your posture or speaking habits will ever make you an alpha.

morals?? Lol!!! Dude morals have nothing to do with pick up game, in fact i'd argue that the less morals you have the more women you will bang if that is your goal. Your confusing learning with congruency. Its true that if you only speak well and have good posture that eventually the holes in your game will show up and the woman will likely lose interest. But this is all part of the process to truly becoming an alpha male. A lot of these "rules" were written with the average chump in mind. The guy who gets a number then instantly falls in love. The guy who calls a girl 24/7 after one date. The guy who tells a girl he has feelings for her a month into dating. We are trying to erase poor habits and make guys realize that these are the reasons a woman usually loses interest in them, something that you can fix with experience and learning.

humorously enough, alphadom is dynamic - people seem to think that you can just objectively "be an alpha" in isolation or in all circumstances. The reality is that there is a new alpha for every social setting, depending on what everyone's socialization revolves around.

you do realize there can be more than one confident male in the room right? That doesn't mean that suddenly you become a chump in his presence. Guys who are good with girls, get girls no matter where they go period.

for example - when i am hanging around with rock band type musicians, i have a certain chance of being an alpha because i sing very well and play bass fairly well.

wrong again. You are not an alpha because you play bass well or sing well. You are perceived as an alpha because being in a band is viewed as an attractive trait by women. Big difference.

if i am among lower tier musicians i will be the alpha. Everyone will want to hear what i have to say, and the women associated with them will tend to be attracted to me.

groupies are different from a woman you cold approach. Take away the bass and the singing and what do we have?

I have a friend however who graduated from berklee and is well on the road to becoming a famous producer, because everything he touches ends up sounding badass. That's more than i can do! So, as a consequence, if he is in the group and everyone there is either a musician or aspiring musician, he's the alpha by default.

again your confusing respect and the definition of an alpha male. Yeah your friend sounds talented and i'm sure he's a cool guy and because of his talent has earned respect in that community. But to say he is the alpha by default because of this is wrong. That's your perception of his status, not the reality.

rather than display a caricature of masculinity, this guy acts gay on purpose most of the time and he's thin as a rail, but when he's around and we're talking music everyone defers to him and all of the ladies want to jump his bones.

groupies are different. Anytime you have something like an athlete, musician, actor etc they will get attention by default because of their profession is perceived to be high status. But that does not mean they are alphas at all.

...but then if i take that same guy to hang out with a different group of friends, a bunch of brodies who like to lift weights and box in their back yard, he is now probably never going to be the alpha of that group.

your missing the point. Its not about being an alpha male in the perception of your friends or other guys. Who gives a $h*t what they think?? Its all about the perception you have of yourself. When you truly become confident with you who are and exude that aura, you will be an alpha male no matter where you go. Its all about you and the woman's perception.

"stand like this so you can be an alpha!" ...that's adorable.

again your taking this literally. What's adorable was your attempt to break this down. But then again your 23 and i can't say i didn't think i had it all figured out when i was 23 too. You can think what you want, but you should fully try to understand the ideas behind something before you pick out a concept or two and make blanket statements like your whole post here. I know this works, i'm living proof and for anyone who doesn't believe it, that's cool. You have a choice; keep doing what your doing and get the same results. Or change and see if you get better.

in bold

sh

MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Sauce-head View Post
    in bold
    Today I hung out with a cute German girl I've been friends with. By chance she was at a mall with her grandmother, and she introduced me. In her very thick German accent she told me, "Go home and tell your mother she has a very good son." She then winked at me and started talking to her granddaughter about marriage options in life, saying "This one is good, you should marry this one."

Don't you tell me how to have vitality. I know how to have vitality.

The most sure fire way to attract women, in my experience, is to have an adventurous, curious, creative, life-loving personality (aka vitality) and to have extraordinarily strong moral fiber.

Nothing attracts women like a man with strong morals. It appears that they only ever consort with men of lesser moral stature, i.e. "players," because morally strong men are exceedingly rare and morally inferior pseudomales constitute the next best mating option. If you have strong moral character, all of the players' girlfriends will want to leave them to be with you, even if you're dating someone else and they only get to be your friend. They'll have more satisfaction watching you treat your girlfriend with love, care and respect and hoping that you will find a man like yourself for them someday than they would drinking with their old boyfriends in dumb nightclubs. The girls' whole families will love you - their fathers will accept you, their mothers will adore you, their grandparents will get a twinkle in their eye imagining their young granddaughter marrying you.

...But the best part is that women have a keen intuition for these things, so that you can never fake it. It's just like how women can smell a masturbator; they are very astute at determining that a male of inferior quality is in their presence. It's like the "friend zone," women merely determine by their astute intuition and observation that they're in the presence of an inferior man and set a limit on how far they will go with them. Women want to be loved and cherished faithfully, not treated as a living masturbation aid by some pompous guido scumbag.

While they may at times settle for the lesser evil of many bad options in desperation, they will always drop that like a bad habit when a real man shows up in their lives.
    Last edited by MrMisanthrope; 03-23-2011 at 06:41 PM.

gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    jesus what a load of bull**** ^

Originally Posted by gswarrior510 View Post
    Bring some ladies to this thread and ask them what they think. I dare you.

lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this.

I know women browse this site, yet nobody has taken me up on my challenge and it's been many hours.

I'll up the ante - I double dog dare the both of you. Bring some women to this thread so they can share their opinions. Eventually if everyone keeps wussing out I will gladly find women in other forums and PM them requesting a friendly female opinion.

Go to it. You might learn something.

gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't want a woman's opinion on this. They dont know what they want just like all other women.

I don't want a woman's opinion on this. They dont know what they want just like all other women.
    Well that's the problem. If you don't respect women or their opinions, why would you want to spend any time with one?

NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000) NUHusky14 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    subbed, incredible read

Misc Ceo, feels good man Scofield's Avatar
    Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    HOLY ****!!!! Saucehead still posts?

God Damn, I used to read this thread back in 2005. I owe my very first lay to you saucehead .

thekak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thekak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thekak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thekak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thekak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thekak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thekak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thekak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thekak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thekak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thekak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Lesson #17-Getting past the kissing

Before I start talking about advancing past making out, you're going to need to work on your kissing. Girls when they are attracted to you will want to know what you kiss like. They're actually DIEING to know. When a girl is REALLY attracted to you, she expects you to be a great kisser. She has this fantasy of you in her head when your game is that good, and if you don't live up to that, it's a big turn off. Plus it comes off as if you don't kiss girls often cause you don't know how.

David DeAngelo says that you should take everything one step at a time, and always be advancing. Sauce already posted the kiss test, so once you're kissing a girl and making out, then you gotta learn how to get her hot. Guys are a lot easier to turn on; but you gotta do a little more ground work with girls.

Teasing is AMAZING! What you want to do is find something that turns your girl on, or just start with something and wait till you get a positive reaction. For example, as sauce mentioned in the kiss test post, kiss her for a while, then just stop, lean back and look at her in the eye. When she opens her eyes, lean in as if you're going to kiss her again and begin the teasing. Just as your lips are about to touch rub your cheek on hers and start smelling her. Just smell her hair, neck and shoulders and slowly start kissing her in these areas. As soon as you start getting positive signals and know what really turns her on, then use that as bait. Stop doing what you're doing and move to somewhere else. Then slowly start to come back to that area and right before you get there, back off. Or tease her around that area or get close to doing what she likes but don't do it. I like using c/f the whole time. I can't explain it or give you lines, just look for opportunities.

Once she's turned on, continue the teasing. Make her beg. Things will slowly progress. Once she's really turned on, you've got her. What you can even do is if she tries to unzip your pants or go down, tell her that she needs to slow down and that you're not ready to go that far. lol. I love this. Since the girl is so turned on, she won't take no for an answer. She might say she respects your decision or come up with some other BS, but I guarantee you she's going to keep trying and trying until you break. The rest is pretty much self-explanatory...

Don't try to progress until you have her really turned on. I had good success with a girl who I was watching TV on the bed with by just massaging her lower back. I started just outside of the shirt, and then as she started to get turned on, I pulled her shirt up slightly and started massaging her lower back. She LOVED it! If you don't know how to give a good massage, then find a girl friend that will let you practice and tell you what feels good. Massages are gold too. Start out with a shoulder rub or a back-massage and go from there. Start kissing her neck and shoulders and once you find out what she likes, use it to tease her. Once she's turned on, then you're in.

The goal is to make sure YOU are in control, NOT HER! Don't let her use sex as bait; YOU use it as bait. Once she's turned on she's helpless. Then, once she's in this position, don't go in for the kill yet-turn her on even more. Make her experience better...don't rush anything. You need to take your time with women and slow things down.

And use your hands. Stroke her hair while you're kissing her. Move your hands on/around her face gently and slowly. Use your fingertips. Move your hands down and rub her thighs and hips. Don't hit any personal areas yet. You want to keep her in suspense...and if you go to early you might blow your chances. Girls don't want to look like sluts, so they may turn you down not because they don't want to, but because they don't want to look like a slut. Girls want it just as bad as guys if not more. So what you do is get her turned on (that way she can't turn you down...she's horny), then make her want to, and YOU tease her with it and tell her that she's moving to fast or any other line a girl would say to a guy. If you do this once you have her turned on it'll drive her INSANE!

Keep in mind ANTICIPATION BUILDS ATTRACTION. Girls love being surprised and not knowing what's next. Don't be predictable. Start then Stop for a second Keep doing it. When you find something that turns a girl on, stop and do something else. Guys usually want to keep going, but their anticipation and desire builds as you do this. (this last paragraph paraphrased from David D)
    you my friend are my new god!

WhiteRabbit00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteRabbit00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteRabbit00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteRabbit00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteRabbit00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteRabbit00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteRabbit00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteRabbit00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteRabbit00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteRabbit00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteRabbit00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MrMisanthrope View Post

I laugh hard at the concept of trying to "be an alpha." People who think you can emulate alpha-like characteristics and thereby ascend to alpha status, clearly have no idea of how ethology actually works.

It's hilarious.

The alpha is the most confident and the one with all of the best traits. If you do not have confidence and genuine good physical, mental and moral qualities, then no amount of changing your posture or speaking habits will ever make you an alpha.
    My boyfriend introduced me to this forum and thread and here is what his comment on it was on MSN:

You love sperm says:
    reminds me of a really old strength training book by Thomas Inch
    You love sperm says:
    he described how socially inept other strongmen were
    You love sperm says:
    how they couldn't show up for things on time, and they would visit him without calling in advance and be dressed poorly
    You love sperm says:
    now they're all that but worse, because they're guidos trying to trick women into sex and then move on to the next target

Today I hung out with a cute German girl I've been friends with. By chance she was at a mall with her grandmother, and she introduced me. In her very thick German accent she told me, "Go home and tell your mother she has a very good son." She then winked at me and started talking to her granddaughter about marriage options in life, saying "This one is good, you should marry this one."
    Maybe you'd like to explain what brought her grandmother to that conclusion. What did you do or say?

The most sure fire way to attract women, in my experience, is to have an adventurous, curious, creative, life-loving personality (aka vitality) and to have extraordinarily strong moral fiber.

Nothing attracts women like a man with strong morals. It appears that they only ever consort with men of lesser moral stature, i.e. "players," because morally strong men are exceedingly rare and morally inferior pseudomales constitute the next best mating option. If you have strong moral character, all of the players' girlfriends will want to leave them to be with you, even if you're dating someone else and they only get to be your friend. They'll have more satisfaction watching you treat your girlfriend with love, care and respect and hoping that you will find a man like yourself for them someday than they would drinking with their old boyfriends in dumb nightclubs. The girls' whole families will love you - their fathers will accept you, their mothers will adore you, their grandparents will get a twinkle in their eye imagining their young granddaughter marrying you.

...But the best part is that women have a keen intuition for these things, so that you can never fake it. It's just like how women can smell a masturbator; they are very astute at determining that a male of inferior quality is in their presence. It's like the "friend zone," women merely determine by their astute intuition and observation that they're in the presence of an inferior man and set a limit on how far they will go with them. Women want to be loved and cherished faithfully, not treated as a living masturbation aid by some pompous guido scumbag.

While they may at times settle for the lesser evil of many bad options in desperation, they will always drop that like a bad habit when a real man shows up in their lives.
    This is very true. I see that MrMisanthrope was looking for girls to support his opinion but I wasn't invited by him. But MrMisanthrope is right.

Blah blah.

bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I understand the 1-10 scale. Its all about looks.

What weight would you give income, job, house, status?

Reason I ask is because I met someone who is really cute but needs to diet and is on diet. Currently losing weight.

She has a graduate degree and lives in a upscale neighborhood with own house. great job with high status, a writer. Since she is a writer she has the ability to really fk with my brain.

Thoughts?
    ◊–◊–◊–◊-Cut Like Diamonds by June Crew–◊–◊–◊–◊
    Old school workouts, weight lifting. Believer in Iron. Following Arnold's teachings and principles.

=Anxiety Crew=

Must Read: Encyclopedia of Body Building by Arnold. "Bodybuilding is the best sport." Arnold

Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Okay guys need some help here. Met a chick at a party last weekend, talked to her briefly and she adds me on ********. Come to find out she lives two hours away. How should I start up a ******** conversation?
    psn: nathan52789
    {{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit00 View Post
    Maybe you'd like to explain what brought her grandmother to that conclusion. What did you do or say?
    Using her keen female senses, her grandmother sensed my inherent vitality and good moral character.

P.S. By reading Inch and by bluntly alluding to a desire to impregnate you in his screen name, I am convinced that your boyfriend is a complete badass. Combined with the intelligent things he said, he looks like marriage material.

bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Nathan52789 View Post
    Okay guys need some help here. Met a chick at a party last weekend, talked to her briefly and she adds me on ********. Come to find out she lives two hours away. How should I start up a ******** conversation?
    send her a message. Ask her if she recovered from the party, when is the next one.

give her your phone number and tell her to text you if she wants. Take it from there.
    ◊–◊–◊–◊-Cut Like Diamonds by June Crew–◊–◊–◊–◊
    Old school workouts, weight lifting. Believer in Iron. Following Arnold's teachings and principles.

=Anxiety Crew=

Must Read: Encyclopedia of Body Building by Arnold. "Bodybuilding is the best sport." Arnold

Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bring some ladies to this thread and ask them what they think. I dare you.
    You just proved my point for me.

Asking a WOMAN for advice on dating is like sending a solider to war with a water gun....probably not gonna accomplish much.

Its all good though, you can stick to your views as everyone is entitled to their opinions and thoughts and I will stick to mine.

SH

Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit00 View Post
    My boyfriend introduced me to this forum and thread and here is what his comment on it was on MSN:

You love sperm says:
    reminds me of a really old strength training book by Thomas Inch
    You love sperm says:
    he described how socially inept other strongmen were
    You love sperm says:
    how they couldn't show up for things on time, and they would visit him without calling in advance and be dressed poorly
    You love sperm says:
    now they're all that but worse, because they're guidos trying to trick women into sex and then move on to the next target

This is very true. I see that MrMisanthrope was looking for girls to support his opinion but I wasn't invited by him. But MrMisanthrope is right.

Blah blah.

LOL @Mr.Misanthrope!!! You created a new account and pretend to be a girl!!! And then have to point out that "I wasn't invited by Mr. Misanthrope." Ever heard of IP address?? Caught you!!! HAHA

Wow man, you got too much time on your hands.

SH

Originally Posted by bikes4u View Post
    I understand the 1-10 scale. Its all about looks.

What weight would you give income, job, house, status?

Reason I ask is because I met someone who is really cute but needs to diet and is on diet. Currently losing weight.

She has a graduate degree and lives in a upscale neighborhood with own house. great job with high status, a writer. Since she is a writer she has the ability to really fk with my brain.

Thoughts?

The scale is entirely about looks, but yes your right its mainly based off looks because that's the way men are hard-wired.

Also understand that when you first see a person without getting to know them it can't be about anything BUT looks for both girls and guys.

For me once I meet a girl I'm interested in physically and start to get to know her, the attractiveness either goes up or down shortly there after based on her personality and who she is as a person.

I have two different buckets I drop girls in:

Bucket A: girls who I just will have fun with but never date seriously: these are the girls that might be very attractive, but are true attention w-hores at heart; very looks centered because they have almost no personality. They're use to getting their way from most guys because of their looks. Complete f-buddy at best in with these girls.

Bucket B: girls who are attractive, can look banging with the effort AND end up having great personalities and are well rounded (rare). Say a girl is a solid 7 based on looks alone, but her personality is awesome, she's level headed etc etc. She can easily become an 8 to you at this point because her personality adds to her attractiveness.

Now with the girl you've met and like; the positive if she's working on losing weight. That's a great first step, and if everything else is in line, then I'd say you have a good catch.

But also take note that everyone is on their best behavior in the dating, courting phase because they are trying to impress, its rarely an accurate reading of who that person, REALLY IS once you get to know them.

Maybe a bit too early to tell for you, but keep an eye out for red flags, most guys ignore warning signs when they are sprung on a girl.

SH

Originally Posted by Nathan52789 View Post
    Your over-thinking a simple situation.

Sounds like you made a good enough impression that she wants to stay in contact with you. Although it is social media, which I compare to a popularity contest most of the times.

I'd try and catch her when she's on FB and IM with her for a few minutes. Flirt with her, see how she reacts and if things are going well, get her digits and then set something up for the weekend since she lives somewhat away from you.

Bottom line is this; if you made a good impression, she will make it easy for you two to see each other again. If you didn't, then she will be wishy washy.

Also NEVER give your number to a girl expecting her to call you.....WON'T HAPPEN!

SH

Originally Posted by Scofield View Post
    HOLY ****!!!! Saucehead still posts?

God Damn, I used to read this thread back in 2005. I owe my very first lay to you saucehead .

HAHA NICE BRO!! Send me a check for $4,555 for the lay! LOL

Yeah I've taken LONG BREAKS from mosting over the years, as you can tell by my post count. Doing more work in front of computer lately, so I have time like the old days in college. Might be changing soon though.... good stuff, glad it helped you out.

SH

CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brb reading whole thread.
    Motorcycle riders: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2981441

What are you listening to?:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165938561

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast