cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100)

Where do you go from here?

I’m sort of sandman who has incurable oneitis, but I always end up in zombie relationship after NCs with this crazy chick (psychopath/npd/histrionic precisely). You can look up my post history on this profile. After last NC we smashed 2-3x per day for month 1/2. At times, we smashed for 2-3 hours straight, like last time it was 2 hours At times, we smashed for 2-3 hours straight, like last time it was 2 hours and half, then another quicker session. and half, then another quicker session. I use to fap to photos I took of her, for like 5x in row. Once, i dry humped her during her period and busted 6x. Lately I started busting inside and shes not on the pill. This obsession is getting out of line after 1yr. The issue is shes a literal demon and malicious af. Constant devaluing, and huge fights we’re getting into when I lose my frame because she always pushes me to the brink of insanity. Ive never seen anyone this sadistic. I’ve developed a stockholm syndrome because of dem sugar walls, but this has to stop and it seems like neverending cycles unless I move a country away.

Shes a femme fatale, who appeared ss sweetest dream but ended up being worst nightmare. The backstab is just behind the corner I’m sure. Also, coincidence or not, shes the only person here watching my downfall as its happening. Lost all my projects, my business failed, my saving is zilch now, I am emotionally beat down, I lost all my gains, motivation, and Im in the place of scarcity. And she enjoys it, because shes a narcissist and psychopath.
    Im unable to recognize myself anymore, touched rock bottom.

Beat some sense into me.

Is it possible I’m paying some karmic debt?