Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    namdoogwerdna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by brb1337 View Post
    We usually just go up and casually ask ' hey do you guys know any good bars around here?'. They'd reply and usually just list a few decent bars. The conversation would then just end awkwardly, a few times we'd be able to get the girls to show us were the bars were and even ended up drinking with them and getting their numbers.

But our biggest problem isn't our opening, we're aren't nervous or anything, we just always run out of energy and the conversation endsm sometimes pretty quickly too.

whattodo.jpeg
    You're asking a closed-ended question.

You "Whats a good bar"
    Her "Hooters"
    You "Thanks"

Gives no opportunity for a conversation. If you're going to keep the bar line, go about it this way:
    You "Hey, what's your favorite bar around here?"
    Her "XYZ"
    You "Thanks! Any recommendations for what we should try there?"
    Her "blah blah blah vodka blah"

And you can roll with follow ups from there. You can start playfully making fun of her choice in liquor, or if she likes what you like start talking about the best types of bourbon or whatever it is.

Anything that asks her opinion and keeps her talking is good for you. You steer the conversation but keep her on the throttle. Good luck!

TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by namdoogwerdna View Post
    You're asking a closed-ended question.

You "Whats a good bar"
    Her "Hooters"
    You "Thanks"

Gives no opportunity for a conversation. If you're going to keep the bar line, go about it this way:
    You "Hey, what's your favorite bar around here?"
    Her "XYZ"
    You "Thanks! Any recommendations for what we should try there?"
    Her "blah blah blah vodka blah"

And you can roll with follow ups from there. You can start playfully making fun of her choice in liquor, or if she likes what you like start talking about the best types of bourbon or whatever it is.

Anything that asks her opinion and keeps her talking is good for you. You steer the conversation but keep her on the throttle. Good luck!
    Better, but asking what bar to go to is a DLV and implies interest too early. Try a question like the more typical opinion opener. "My buddy just got two new puppies and wants to name them after a famous duo. Any ideas? " then tease them based on their answer. Keep kino up, number close, and work text game.
    Knows everything about girls, PM if you need real advice bros.

MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterMackinaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i don't think it's healthy to break down human interaction of any kind into a formula

ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great read, loved it. Its also motivating as fck. Would rep irl the person that wrote this text. *claps*

FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This is terrible. I hope men aren't taking this seriously.

CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FemMedic View Post
    This is terrible. I hope men aren't taking this seriously.
    Why do you say this?

Lots of peeps in this thread (and from the previous thread) have changed their lives and their relationship with women (in a good way) by following the advice posted.
    Motorcycle riders: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2981441

What are you listening to?:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165938561

FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FemMedic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CHOOSE View Post
    Why do you say this?

Lots of peeps in this thread (and from the previous thread) have changed their lives and their relationship with women (in a good way) by following the advice posted.
    I obviously didn't look over the whole thread so I don't know if this is solely for getting tale but if you manipulate someone into being in a relationship with you the whole thing is basically a sham. Not saying that it's impossible for things to work out eventually, but wouldn't you rather be honest about who you are? Not to mention some of the things I read would only creep me out if a man attempted to pick me up this way. I also find it kind of hard to believe that the kind of women who fall for this stuff are even worth the effort...

CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FemMedic View Post
    I obviously didn't look over the whole thread so I don't know if this is solely for getting tale but if you manipulate someone into being in a relationship with you the whole thing is basically a sham. Not saying that it's impossible for things to work out eventually, but wouldn't you rather be honest about who you are? Not to mention some of the things I read would only creep me out if a man attempted to pick me up this way. I also find it kind of hard to believe that the kind of women who fall for this stuff are even worth the effort...
    I have not read through the full thread in a while, but a lot of it is to just to inspire confidence in young men that have difficulties attracting women, regardless of if it is for some random tail or a deep relationship. I think the original thread was intended to provide dudes with info to really figure out who they are and what they want, and to express it more openly by approaching women (because of course, the man approaching a woman is the sociological standard). Some women like this stuff, some women don't.
    Motorcycle riders: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2981441

What are you listening to?:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165938561

Sparx93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sparx93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sparx93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sparx93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sparx93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sparx93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sparx93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sparx93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sparx93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sparx93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread is great, I had to skim through the first few bits but I need some advice, I'm talking to a chickadee, talked her into helping me shop for clothes, I'm kinda red flagging her but at the same time keeping her aside in a way in case something comes up as a once off... Anyway she's going all negative in our convo, saying something happened lately and that it's upset her how do I keep it positive? Don't wanna be the guy she complains to...

Unregistered User jamHaltingdude's Avatar
    jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamHaltingdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damn, just damn. great thread. i need to learn this.

Alotaps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alotaps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alotaps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alotaps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alotaps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alotaps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alotaps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alotaps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alotaps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good read. Lots of information, might have to read again. So If I think this chick is hot and I want to chill with her, should I be the one to text her first or should I get her attracted to me and make her text/call me first somehow? I'm really not a girl chaser, but I might have to change. Constantly thinking if girls would think I'm annoying and what they think about me if I text/call them first.

wajk is not very well liked. (-100) wajk is not very well liked. (-100) wajk is not very well liked. (-100) wajk is not very well liked. (-100) wajk is not very well liked. (-100) wajk is not very well liked. (-100) wajk is not very well liked. (-100) wajk is not very well liked. (-100) wajk is not very well liked. (-100) wajk is not very well liked. (-100) wajk is not very well liked. (-100)
    You gotta be kidding. A "pick up artist" thread that is a sticky? Lmao. This is bullcrap. Some good points but when I came to the pick up artist crap I stopped reading.

CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CashmereNCamo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ROFL!!! Reading this, I just realized that several men have actually tried this approach on me. I didn't realize it at the time, but WHOOPS! Sorry, but I threw a monkey wrench into the 'success rate' of this approach.
    2013 NPC Phantom Warrior Classic - Masters Figure, 1st Place
    2013 NPC Battle on the Bay - Masters Figure, 3rd Place
    1996 Gold Cup Classic - Open Lightweight, 2nd Place
    1996 Jax Physique - Open Overall, 1st Place

Investing the difference r32gojirra's Avatar
    r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

teh internets

This thread is a bit out-of-date in that it doesn't deal directly with online shiz. As a relatively older person (found myself single again in my early 30's, after a LTR, didn't know WTF I was doing) I made a lot of mistakes in on-line dating etc before I figured it out. Also I know that "kids these days" have a much larger online presence in terms of social networking etc so maybe it could cover that too.

I mean most of this stuff applies once you meet people IRL but I missed a lot of opportunities early on and drained a lot of my confidence making AFC-mistakes, wish someone wrote a dummies guide for me, or maybe I should write it? Teh internets can be really good or really bad for dating depending on what you do, and provided it's not your *only* source.

SmellyMoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really like this thread *double thumbs up* bro!

Location: Accrington, 2 Hollins close, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    SpringerBen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpringerBen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpringerBen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpringerBen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpringerBen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpringerBen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpringerBen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpringerBen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpringerBen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpringerBen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpringerBen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    all women suck balls

CrunchBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrunchBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrunchBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrunchBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrunchBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrunchBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrunchBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrunchBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrunchBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrunchBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrunchBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Lesson #5-Lines

I know girls tell you "lines" don't work. Well that's because they are not the right ones..
    The key to understanding lines is to say them as if they are not a line. Does that make sense??
    You can make these lines effective by hiding them in the middle of a conversation.
    But here are common "lines" to use.

Openers:

-"Hi" and smile.
    -"I noticed you when I walked in and wanted to talk to you."
    -"Nice shoes" let's fuk.. just kidding

Closers:
    - You:"What's your schedule like for the week?"
    Her: Well I'm have work until XXXX time and school on this day."
    You: You should join me for XXXX on this day.
    -Its important that you say this line just like that. Tell her that your going somewhere
    and she should JOIN you. This implies that you already had plans to go regardless of whether
    she goes or not. This works much better than, "will you go out with me on Tuesday??" That's
    the wussy way, your asking for her persmission.

Number Closer:

You know (girl's name) you seem like a lot of fun to be around, we should get together some time?"

-This works ESPECIALLY WELL on 9's and 10's because they are so use to getting the usual bull$hit
    compliments about how "pretty they are." The powerful thing about this closer is, you are not
    asking for her number. Your telling her she's fun to be around. She'll be so excited after you
    tell her this that her next line will be "let me give you my number." I bet you $10000000 if
    you do everything preceeding to this correctly that when you say this line,
    her response will be to offer her number.

-Also by her offering YOU her number she'll emotionally think she likes you. Don't believe me?
    Just think about how a girl interprets you walking up to her and saying "Can I have your number??"
    She knows she has you by the ballz and its not exciting to chase a pushover. Food for thought.

These are the usual closers with varations depending upon what we were talking about
    before and the social setting.

aproaching girls

this may be slightly different to how it works in america, or even girls in a different part
    of england,but heres how it works wit the girls up here and id expect it to apply everwhere.

first off if you are with a group of guys and you see a group of girls hanging out,
    dont stare drooling, dont shout stupid **** at them that makes you look like a dip****,
    find something to start a conversation,look around, could be anything, i like to use a joke.
    dont go up and go ''errr umm,hi how you erm doin?'' believe it or not many, many ***gots are
    like this when talking to girls, they dont bite you know!

once you have started talking you can ask there names and ****,and ask a bit about themselves,
    this is where it gets easy, girls like to rabit on about bull**** that you dont care about,
    and you dont have to do much of the talking cos it will be hard to get them too shut
    the **** up,dont praise them, thats for ***gots,a nice compliment here and there wont hurt,
    but sucking up and telling them how pretty they are is for loosers and wont get you nowhere
    apart from looking desparate.

take it from there,you can swap phone nos and see each other later, go on to hang out somewhere,
    if they are interested go for it!if not **** them,find some more bitches.if you cant take it
    from there then there is no hope

i find **** like this hard to put into words but it is very basic stuff,genaraly,just lay
    the foundation and present yourselves as cool guys who they want to hang out with,
    dont try and be their friends, always keep it so they look at you as a potential sexual partner,
    maybe throw in the odd sexual joke here and there and ****.

Practice Makes Perfect-

To get good with girls, you have to prioritize it. Just like lifting, you gotta stay consistent
    with your meals and training to see results. One of the best ways to get good with girls is to
    practice your communication and non-verbal communication skills. Now just like in lifting,
    you didn't go to the gym on your 1st day and squat 3 plates. You started at a much lower weight
    and built yourself up to 3 plates. Same $hit goes for girls. I know a lot of you are won't admit it,
    but your very intimidated by really attractive girls. You get all nervous and have no clue what to say.
    So start off on that really ugly chick in your science class. Or that nerdy girl in math. Of course you
    would never want to hook up with these girls, but use them as bait to practice for the big fish...
    Here's what your goals should be:

1-Approach 5 random girls everyday for a week that are between 1-5 on looks. Start a conversation with
    them about ANYTHING!! Notice how your not intimadated by them AT ALL?? Talking to these girls and being
    confident is easy. Why? Because you know your better than them. That should be the mentality you have
    with EVERY GIRL!! Anyway, your focus isn't even to get their numbers or fuk them,
    its to become comfortable in front of girls in general.

2-For the next 2 weeks approach 5 more girls everyday that are between a 6-7 on looks.
    Do the same thing, just get comfortable talking to them.

After this 3 week period, your conversation skills(eye contact, voice tone, the way you walk, A
    lpha Male skills) should have improved dramatically. So now your ready to step up to the majors and
    talk to the really hot girl with the big fake tits, or the hot blonde who is a Britney Spears look-alike.
    Now to keep yourself from getting nervous in front of the really hot girls, just keep this in mind:
    Talk about ANYTHING EXCEPT THEIR LOOKS!!! They know how hot they are and when they hear that 20x a day,
    they almost take it as an insult and automatically think you just want to fuk them.(Of course you do. )
    Even worse they label you as a "nice-guy wussy." Did you know that girls decide within 5 minutes of meeting you,
    whether or not they'd have sex with you? So just think, if you can be Alpha-confident PUA for 10 minutes,
    you've got it made.. Girls that are really attractive want to be appreciated for anything except
    their looks. Keep that in mind and you'll do well. And if you fear rejection or a girl laughing at you,
    you shouldn't. 99% of the time a girl will be friendly, even if she 's not interested in you. So go get
    some hours in the batting cage and practice for your big at bat.

THE SCALE...

Ok in my last post I mentioned "THE SCALE." Now I know there are a ton of different varations of this,
    but here's the most accurate one I've heard of.

The scale is 1-10, here are the catergories.

Face 0-2 pts
    Tits 0-2 pts
    @ss 0-2 pts
    Legs 0-2 pts
    Personality 0-2 pts

So let's say a girl is "cute." That deserves a 1.5. Let's say she has "nice" tits.
    That deserves a 1. Let's say she has a "ok" @ss. That's a 0.5 as well. Let's say she has "good" legs.
    That's a 1.5 And a really great personality. That's a 2. So this girl would be a 6.5 on the scale.

So now that you know how the scale works, let's talk about how exactly you talk to a girl who's a 6
    and how that differs from a girl that's a 8. Here's the general rules:

1-5: These girls are average and below average looking. They know they're not the cream of the crop,
    so don't bust their balls too much and throw in a compliment or 2. DON'T OVER-DO THE COMPLIMENTS,
    2 MAX!!!! These girls are not confident, so if you boost their ego slightly, they'll be more receptive
    to talking to you.

6-7: These are the girls who are labeled as "cute." They know they're not SUPER-HOT, but they definitely
    are confident and know they're better than average. With these girls, 1 compliment will do.
    Your compliments need to flow with the conversation, don't just tell her she has a great personality,
    when she's talking about sedimentary rock formations.

8-10: These girls have a bubble around them. The only guys who get to be inside their bubble is the
    guys who show that their not intimidated AT ALL!! These girls get NO COMPLIMENTS!!! In fact you
    should give them Negative Hits. If you don't know what that is, read the first page of this thread.
    Like I said above, mention anything but their looks. Tease them about the little things,
    tell them they write sloppy or ask them if she cried because a strand of hair is out of place etc.
    Do this in a playful way, so she knows your teasing but your REALLY NOT.. Do not apologize or
    kiss-@ss to these girls AT ALL!! Let's say hot girl X gives you her number. She tells you to call
    her at 8:00pm. You get busy and end up calling her at 8:35 pm. When you call, talk to her like
    everythings chill. She will then ask you why you didn't call earlier. Just tell her you were busy
    doing some things. Be vague, don't say, "I went to Mcdonalds and then I shaved my @ss."
    Just say you were busy. Is this starting to make sense? Ok, if you've got questions, I've got
    answers, so let me know what you think.

Bro, you have some good stuff, but these pickup lines are down right creepy. What a (gentle)man would say is something that compliments her WITHOUT being sexual such as: "I really like that bow your wearing, it goes very nicely with your hair color." This way if you fail she won't call the police, and if she shows interest you can go further into the conversation. Another one of my favorite pickup line strategies is to ask about music. That way I can go further if there is interest, and if she does not like the band in question I just ask her what she does like. One caveat is don't ask a women about boy bands; shes not 12. Show a nice cultured taste by asking her something like: "Do you like Phil Collins?" If she says yes go further. If she says no crack a joke about Phil, and ask her what she does like. If all else fails ask her for a spot; it shows trust.

I lift, therefore I am novawildcat25's Avatar
    novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

I've been getting away from the AFC mindset recently (still have a lot of work to do, though). Reading this was pleasant... thought it had some really good points.

I don't understand why people are bashing this methodology, saying it's bad to break things down to a science and what not. Maybe they're so deep in their escapism ways they aren't thinking properly.

Good job, OP

TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't check this thread that much anymore, with the PUA bashing and random girls coming in and bashing. For you new guys, hit me with a PM if you want some more detailed advice. Nomsayin?
    Knows everything about girls, PM if you need real advice bros.

SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpiiralOut is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Subbing. Very interesting
    Striving for aesthetics. Failure is NOT an option. It is only a matter of time.

-women assuring me I am aesthetic
    -get called ripped or muscular regularly
    -LOL@ average person's standards for ripped
    -I made it brahs

*negging FA phegs on sight crew*

*repping FA's that quit bitching, step out of their comfort zone, and DO SOMETHING crew*

Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no disrespect to any of you gents, you seem like seasoned veterans in this struggle we must deal with called conversation before orientation, lets keep it simple brahs, just ask a lady if you can ask her a couple of questions, tell em they smell amazing, for some reason everyone loves hearing that, 1, do you find me attractive? 2, what reason do you have not to give me your number then? get your numbers in, but keep it classy and wear boat shoes

Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Furtado05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SpringerBen View Post
    all women suck balls
    brah those are the best ones

rebelmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebelmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebelmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebelmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebelmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebelmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebelmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebelmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebelmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebelmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebelmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not sure if this has been mentioned but don't be a pussy on ******** either. In fact delete that ****, you don't need it. You got mates, use your phone to call them. Same goes for the girls. FB just seems to complicate things with people carefully crafting a false personality for themselves. Who gives a phuck who likes whose status? I'd rather hear a voice/human interaction anyday. Better for your overall self esteem. Personally since I stopped using fb I've been far more confident due to not reading so far into meaningless bull****.

VivianW89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VivianW89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VivianW89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VivianW89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VivianW89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great post. I totally agree with his advice!

mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey can i get example of a text conversation; and who should text first guy or girl and what to say

reps
    GAINS BRAH

LIFTED ONCE

instagram follow brahs: Theoriginalaz

always follow back crew checkin in

You lift?

Facial Aesthetics crew checking in

Alpha man crew checkin in

Not afraid to talking to girls crew checkin in

mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mattizhere View Post
    hey can i get example of a text conversation; and who should text first guy or girl and what to say

reps
    bump
    GAINS BRAH

LIFTED ONCE

instagram follow brahs: Theoriginalaz

always follow back crew checkin in

You lift?

Facial Aesthetics crew checking in

Alpha man crew checkin in

Not afraid to talking to girls crew checkin in

liangyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liangyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liangyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liangyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liangyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liangyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liangyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liangyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liangyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liangyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agree...
    But I'll eventually see her around, and she WILL talk to me.
    Should I talk to her just like I do to everybody else?
    I guess the answer is yes....
    http://www.rctophobby.com/rc-airplanes/shop-by-brand/dynam-rc-airplanes.html

SorenDK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SorenDK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SorenDK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SorenDK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SorenDK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SorenDK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SorenDK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SorenDK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SorenDK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SorenDK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SorenDK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice thread!!
    (Lbs) 279,5/209/301,5 (squat/bench/DL)
    (Kg) 127/95/137,5
    ZYZZ LEGEND - RIP

ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ImmaGrump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ...Well. Now this, this, my friends is worth it's virtual weight in gold.

rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rollbreak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this thread demands a bump

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast