Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheClimax View Post
    Failed miserably today, This girl would flip and twirl her hair whenever she noticed me from across class all semester, no reason I shouldn't have it. Well this bombed.

I got one more class and girl to try this on tomorrow but I am not expecting this shyt to work now.

Usually they would give me the time of day to talk, not just straight up bertstare's followed up with obviously fake excuses to go away.

There's a lot more to flirting than this.....

Secondly if you and her made eye contact several times prior to this incident and you never even said a word to her, she could have easily wrote you off in her mind. Thinking your a) not interested b) scared to talk to her; girls can turn their feelings for a guy, attraction for a guy, interest for a guy on and off like a light switch.

The key with classroom flirting is to take baby steps IMO. In my classroom days I'd notice a hot chick on the first day of class. The subsequent classes I'd notice some eye contact from her. The few classes after that I'd notice her move seats closer and closer to me. Those were all her signs that she wanted to be approached, so from there I'd start casual conversations with the girl. Building some rapport and comfort before going in for the kill.

Obviously you don't have to use that line "I'd noticed you blah blah blah" and that line only. Believe it or not, I used that line a handful of times on completely cold approaches around campus and it worked well. I still remember one of the girls I said this too was walking to class, I was behind her and I tapped her on the shoulder and said that to her. She had seen me a handful of times in the student union, I had caught her staring on several occasions but never approached her until then.

Her response was (smile) "I KNOW! I SEE YOU ALL THE TIME AND YOU NEVER TALK TO ME!!" Like taking candy from a baby....haha

SH

Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sauce-head is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Inferno27 View Post
    great thread dude spot on. so you said stuff about supplication like doing stuff for the girls right. Does that include:
    Perfect example: im in high school right now and so we always turn stuff in like when the teacher says "turn your papers into the basket." my hb friend asks me "hey can you turn my paper in?" ur saying as an alpha male i should say no? she seems so nice though. also if i do say no how do i say it without coming off as a total ass?

Edit: I read the whole thread.
    HAHA...well you don't have to take it to the extreme like that, but you could make a joke about it.

One girl I use to hang with on the regular and go to lunch with would periodically ask me to "hold her purse." I would laugh and tell her "I'm not your gf, I'm not holding your purse" and she would go "your such an @ss-hole" and I would grab it from her and put it on the ground.....lol

The point behind this isn't to be an @ss-hole per say, its more to let the girl know that she should treat you like a man, not one of her gfs.

Obviously back then I use to take things to the extreme, it worked, but keep that in mind.

So if some chick asks you to turn her paper in too, its not a big deal. Maybe make a joke about it, but don't do it on a regular basis either.

SH

Originally Posted by marinebound13 View Post
    first of all this thread is genius. i have learned a lot from reading it and i cant wait to be able to use this stuff when i get home. here lies the problem... im currently deployed in afghanistan at the moment and will be for the next 5 1/2 months. before i shipped i had a girl who i was deep into the friend zone with tell me she had feelings for me not knowing i had liked her for the entire 3 years i had been stuck in the friend zone with her for. over the time she saw other guys and i had obviously given up and seen other chicks and so on. after she told me this stuff she already knew i was interested in another girl (jealousy thing makes sense) and i told her i was into her and she suddenly drew back basically because im an active duty marine and the distance would kill her since shed just gone thru some tough times. i call her here and there when i can during my deployment and stuff but it feels as if shes slowly putting me in the friend zone again and even tho ive gotten with a few chicks after she toldme about her feelings i still want a relationship with her. i cant physically be there nor can i wait around for her to call me and stuff. im thinking about being upfront and telling her to make her mind up but dont want to make her the selector. any advice on this situation?

Basic girl getting skills 101: Never TELL a girl how you feel. Once you did that, you killed the a lot of the attraction.

I think your situation has a lot more to do with the fact that your not around though. So what I would suggest is keep in contact with her, but only talk to her from time to time. Maybe once a week or so and sometimes you should disappear for a bit. This will get her wondering about you, what your up to, what girls your with etc.

When you get back home, start hanging with her, and see where it goes.

Whatever you do, never reveal your feelings or tell a girl how much you like her etc etc. That's the quickest way to f yourself over.

SH

Originally Posted by FeaRxUnLeAsHeD View Post
    I havent read any of this thread yet but am getting around to it.

Sauce-head, who exactly are you, and how have you learned all of this stuff / put it together?

Were you once like a serious nerd who couldnt get anywhere and then started testing sht and compiling it all together into this? (lol)

But yeah just curious how this all came about.

Hey what's up up dude.

My story is probably pretty typical or maybe slightly unique depending on how you look at it.

Growing up I was TERRIBLE in any of my interactions with girls. I'm talking nervous as phuck anytime I would talk to a girl, staring at the ground because I couldn't hold eye contact, didn't know what the hell to say etc etc. That was pretty much up through high school. Don't get me wrong, I still hooked up, got some chicks here and there, but had no idea how it happened and would either say the alcohol helped it happen or "i got lucky." LOL I remember all the way back to junior high I would always have a girl or two that liked me, some were smokin' hot, some were whatever, but I would always mess it up. It was like a switch went off in my head and I became a super hero dork called "Instan Chump"---- guaranteed to repel any girl who liked me. I would get all nervous and act different once I found out a girl liked me.

I got seriously into working out around that time 17-18 and spent a solid 2 years just working out, improving my look, fixing all the things I didn't like about myself, so I could feel more confident about myself.

Everyone has that one girl who finally makes them realize they need to change and learn. By the time I turned 20 I had gotten into pretty good shape, found a style that fit me, I got braces at 18, wore them til I was 20 because I wanted perfect teeth...lol You could say I became obsessed with "fixing" the things I could fix.

So I see this hot @ss girl in my class, my sophomore year of college. I'm talking smokin' hot, the type of girl that walks into the class and every single person is looking at her. She was a petite girl, light brown hair, not too much make-up surprisingly, huge fake t-its, great @ss, walked really confident etc.

It was a big class, she sits way on the other side of the room, the 2 dudes that I was sitting by both noticed her and were saying "damn she's hot blah blah." So it was a twice a week class, the next session I notice she moved her seat, the next session she moves again. Looking back I don't think she was doing this on purpose because there was no assigned seating. But you know how it is in classes, usually after a few sessions, most people sit in the same spot.

Anyways a few sessions later she has moved all the way to my side of the room, and I walk in late one day and she is sitting in the seat right next to mine. The two dudes that sat by me were obviously intimidated by her because they left the seat next to her open. I walk in and that's the only seat there was, so I sit down. Of course I'm a little more confident now, but still nervous, avoiding eye contact with her etc. Scary that I remember all this still....lol

Anyways I'm minding my own business and she looks over to me and goes "aren't you cold??" I was wearing a t-shirt, it was a cold day. I quickly respond and go "nah I'm cool." Something clicked in my head right there and I quickly became comfortable with her. She never moved her seat after that and we started talking. Eventually I asked her out, she agreed, and we were dating for a bit. But I had ZERO GAME still, didn't even know about "game" to be honest and fuvked it up. She literally threw herself at me a handful of times and I was too clueless to pick up on it. She throws me in the friend zone, tries to reel me back in and by the end of the semester we are "friends." We were both transferring to different colleges for the following semester, so I knew there was no point in staying attached to that situation.

I remember I decided right then that I wanted to get better with girls, I was getting the attention, I was getting signs of interest, I just didn't know how to capitalize. I somehow ran across a pick up artist site soon after, starting reading and quickly picked up on a lot of the info.

Within a year from that time I was slaying chicks left and right. Nights that you start and have me saying "I hope I meet a girl tonight or I hope I get a number tonight," started becoming "I wonder how many girls I'm going to close tonight." I got arrogant, cocky and thought I was the fuvkin' shiznit.

I became a full fledge man whore in college, I was trying to make up for lost time. At first I was hooking up with girls who were average 5's and 6's. Girls that I clearly felt confident around. Then I started working my way up to the 7's and 8's. By that point I had my little formula that I was following based on all the reading I had done and the little system that worked for me. So around late 2003 I started posting advice here (probably wasn't close to an expert back then, just a little punk 20 something year old who thought he knew it all...lol). But again for getting laid it worked like a charm.

Over the years as girls starting hitting on me on a regular basis, started boosting my ego through the roof, I felt like I want to have as much fun with women and not be tied down in a relationship while I'm still young. Of course I got into a couple relationships through all this time, lots of crazy fun nights and stories, but I look back and thank that hottie from my college class when I was 20. She drove me to change and help me get a clue! haha

As far as my image on this board, lots of guys think I'm the holy grail and I think I have great advice and I know women, the game etc etc really well. I'm sure there plenty of other methods that work as well. The bottom line is you need to figure out what works for you, develop self confidence ---- you absolutely have to love yourself before you can become a lady killer. And with that comes great sacrifice, lots of hours in the gym to look good (I work out because I love it, not for women, but when I started it was all for women), lots of time figuring out what I'm going to wear (sounds gay, but its true), lots of time spent reading and understanding female psychology. And of course lots of experimenting and figuring out what works for me.

I've gotten to the point now where I realize women will always be around. I've mellowed out quiet a bit, I don't party as much, but still always have a handful of women hitting me up. I don't say this to brag or boast, simply to help all of you understand that women are really a compliment to your life. So if there's nothing going on in your life, then make things happen. Fix all the things that suck, improve your look and game and women will flock to you like flies on shiat!

Okay way longer than I intended it to be, but yeah that's a quick background on the last 10 years of my life and who I am in this game.

SH

marinebound13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marinebound13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marinebound13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sauce-head View Post
    Basic girl getting skills 101: Never TELL a girl how you feel. Once you did that, you killed the a lot of the attraction.

I think your situation has a lot more to do with the fact that your not around though. So what I would suggest is keep in contact with her, but only talk to her from time to time. Maybe once a week or so and sometimes you should disappear for a bit. This will get her wondering about you, what your up to, what girls your with etc.

When you get back home, start hanging with her, and see where it goes.

Whatever you do, never reveal your feelings or tell a girl how much you like her etc etc. That's the quickest way to f yourself over.

SH
    that makes perfect sense and is what ive been doing so far. appreciate it bro

luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We don't think you're the "Holy Grail." We know you are. Can't believe you're still posting here. It's a pleasure and an honor, sir.
    Do everything in your power to be legendary.

-Shark-

Inferno27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Inferno27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Inferno27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    HAHA...well you don't have to take it to the extreme like that, but you could make a joke about it.

One girl I use to hang with on the regular and go to lunch with would periodically ask me to "hold her purse." I would laugh and tell her "I'm not your gf, I'm not holding your purse" and she would go "your such an @ss-hole" and I would grab it from her and put it on the ground.....lol

The point behind this isn't to be an @ss-hole per say, its more to let the girl know that she should treat you like a man, not one of her gfs.

Obviously back then I use to take things to the extreme, it worked, but keep that in mind.

So if some chick asks you to turn her paper in too, its not a big deal. Maybe make a joke about it, but don't do it on a regular basis either.

SH
    still a little confused and dont want to annoy you saucehead but im not sure what you meant by that last part, so i should or should not turn her paper in too? not always? and how should i know how often, how should i judge it?

Originally Posted by luckyshark View Post
    We don't think you're the "Holy Grail." We know you are. Can't believe you're still posting here. It's a pleasure and an honor, sir.
    Hahaha!!

Nice appreciate the props, yeah pretty scary that I'm still posting here 8 years later huh? lol

Def like giving back and helping guys through the struggle that "learning to game women."

Its scary, most guys don't get the 101 on this stuff growing up, girls are hardwired with built in game, well most of them. And even the ones that don't have any game quickly learn to use their T&A to their advantage.

Guys on the other hand are clueless, some stay that way and get really depressed over their lack of understanding how women operate. Others go through the struggle and adapt and have success. Other fall somewhere in between.

The fact that there are self proclaimed pick up artist out there, who charge 5 grand for a weekend workshop proves that no matter what, there is always a demand for acquiring these skills.

There's so many dudes on here with potential to be good at this, its just that their self confidence is in the ****ter for whatever reason.

If I can help them realize their potential, acquire the skills, then its worth it.

I def like to help out and there's something gratifying about giving newbies this "power."

Cheers bro.

SH

still a little confused and dont want to annoy you saucehead but im not sure what you meant by that last part, so i should or should not turn her paper in too? not always? and how should i know how often, how should i judge it?
    Inferno: Your not annoying me bro, no worries.

What I mean is its okay to do things like that once in a while, just make sure that in your everyday interactions with these women that they never see you as a emotional tampon or treat you like a gf. Aka: Don't be the guy that listens to their problems etc.

If they are attracted to you and you set up the frame correctly as "the man" in the dynamic between you and whichever girl you like, they will never do things that other girls do around guys that they really don't like.

Girls are vicious, they will use guys for attention, whine to them, bitch to them and then continue f-in' the guy they were complaining about. Why? Because he is a man and doesn't take her crap.

Its a balancing act between maintaining your manhood and not going overboard in either direction.

If you want a good example of this, think Pauly D from Jersey Shore.

He's an all around nice guy, but he has style, attitude, doesn't take bs from any girl and still gets laid a lot. You can be "nice" and still get laid.

Understand that the way this guide was written back then was to help EXTREME AFC's. Guys who believe in Disney movies. In a sense we were beating out the old way they thought in order to help them understand their value.

Your young, this still might not make complete sense to you yet, but it will as you gain experience and get older.

For now, if you want a little formula; I'd say for every 10x this girl asks you to turn in her paper, do it once or twice. The other 8-9x you can use that as an opportunity to flirt, tease and increase the attraction between you two.

Kinda simliar to this example:

If there are two guys and they both like the same girl.

But guy A, always buys the girl a flower and gives it to her

And guy B, only buys her a flower once every 3 months. Guess who she will most likely value more and like?

(Of course there's a lot more to it than just this)

She will like guy B! Why? Because he gives out gifts sparingly, thus increasing the value of the gift and gesture. If you knew you would only get new shoes 3x a year, but you didn't know when those 3x would be, you would be super stoked when you get new shoes right?

Well the same concept applies here; when you do things sparingly, mix in some flirting and don't become a doormat, girls will be chasing you.

SH

marinebound13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marinebound13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marinebound13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey just a few last questions... since ill be in afghan for these next 5 1/2 months, were you meaning me being away that shes pushing me away or that its actually helping the situation? just need a bit of an explanation haha thanks

Inferno27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Inferno27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Inferno27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Inferno: Your not annoying me bro, no worries.

What I mean is its okay to do things like that once in a while, just make sure that in your everyday interactions with these women that they never see you as a emotional tampon or treat you like a gf. Aka: Don't be the guy that listens to their problems etc.

If they are attracted to you and you set up the frame correctly as "the man" in the dynamic between you and whichever girl you like, they will never do things that other girls do around guys that they really don't like.

Girls are vicious, they will use guys for attention, whine to them, bitch to them and then continue f-in' the guy they were complaining about. Why? Because he is a man and doesn't take her crap.

Its a balancing act between maintaining your manhood and not going overboard in either direction.

If you want a good example of this, think Pauly D from Jersey Shore.

He's an all around nice guy, but he has style, attitude, doesn't take bs from any girl and still gets laid a lot. You can be "nice" and still get laid.

Understand that the way this guide was written back then was to help EXTREME AFC's. Guys who believe in Disney movies. In a sense we were beating out the old way they thought in order to help them understand their value.

Your young, this still might not make complete sense to you yet, but it will as you gain experience and get older.

For now, if you want a little formula; I'd say for every 10x this girl asks you to turn in her paper, do it once or twice. The other 8-9x you can use that as an opportunity to flirt, tease and increase the attraction between you two.

Kinda simliar to this example:

If there are two guys and they both like the same girl.

But guy A, always buys the girl a flower and gives it to her

And guy B, only buys her a flower once every 3 months. Guess who she will most likely value more and like?

(Of course there's a lot more to it than just this)

She will like guy B! Why? Because he gives out gifts sparingly, thus increasing the value of the gift and gesture. If you knew you would only get new shoes 3x a year, but you didn't know when those 3x would be, you would be super stoked when you get new shoes right?

Well the same concept applies here; when you do things sparingly, mix in some flirting and don't become a doormat, girls will be chasing you.

SH
    thanks man that really cleared things up, also, why do you think girls are like this??? i mean why do you think they dont know what they want and like to play games?

Also: should i try to act smooth and cool and indifferent around girls that are ugly/just my friends?

Edit: Do you have any tips about getting rid of dark circles under your eyes and getting rid of acne? i look ok with them, but i know i would look better without them
    Last edited by Inferno27; 04-27-2011 at 07:21 PM.

Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    On thing I have notices about alot of you guys who are great with women is that you get alot of interest thrown at you but you don't handle it properly (when you are younger). So, my question is, what do you do when you only have minimal to little female interest coming your way?

goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hahaha!!

Nice appreciate the props, yeah pretty scary that I'm still posting here 8 years later huh? lol

Def like giving back and helping guys through the struggle that "learning to game women."

Its scary, most guys don't get the 101 on this stuff growing up, girls are hardwired with built in game, well most of them. And even the ones that don't have any game quickly learn to use their T&A to their advantage.

Guys on the other hand are clueless, some stay that way and get really depressed over their lack of understanding how women operate. Others go through the struggle and adapt and have success. Other fall somewhere in between.

The fact that there are self proclaimed pick up artist out there, who charge 5 grand for a weekend workshop proves that no matter what, there is always a demand for acquiring these skills.

There's so many dudes on here with potential to be good at this, its just that their self confidence is in the ****ter for whatever reason.

If I can help them realize their potential, acquire the skills, then its worth it.

I def like to help out and there's something gratifying about giving newbies this "power."

Cheers bro.

SH
    SH how old are you if you dont mind me asking? id guess around 30?
    Just asking because I have to say you show tremendous insight not just into yourself and woman but other guys mindset too.

gururise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Saw a few guys trying some of this stuff in LA over the weekend, and the girls they were gaming totally called them out as "PUA's". Oh my god, it was funny as hell to see them walk out of the bar with their tails between their legs, over the jeers of many in the bar.

I suppose this stuff can work, but with so many Pickup Artists and everybody and their dog using PUA techniques (at least in Los Angeles), its become quite cheesy and cliche. There are only so many times a girl can hear "Who lies more, men or women?" or be exposed to the dozens of other PUA techniques before she gets disgusted of them.

Anyone have a solution?

Originally Posted by marinebound13 View Post
    hey just a few last questions... since ill be in afghan for these next 5 1/2 months, were you meaning me being away that shes pushing me away or that its actually helping the situation? just need a bit of an explanation haha thanks
    Yeah I was saying that if you don't become predictable and only chat with her every now and then while your overseas, it will HELP your situation because she will likely wonder what your up to and why you have suddenly withdrawn a lot of your interest.

A girl's mind is one of your best tools, they always think the worst.

SH

thanks man that really cleared things up, also, why do you think girls are like this??? i mean why do you think they dont know what they want and like to play games?

Women SAY they want a man who they feel they can tame, train, domestic etc. However, what they really want is a man who retains that bit of wildness about him, which is the initial "it" that attracted the woman in the first place. It becomes a balancing act once you truly understand how this works....no formulas, no counting days until you call after you get a number, none of that. Don't get me wrong thats all necessary in the beginning when your learning how to not need women to be happy. But as you become more mature and well rounded you figure all this out and women SHOULD become secondary to you and your happiness.

As for why they are like that? Its how they're hard-wired, kinda the same way we are hard-wired to stare at a nice rack when we see one.

Also: should i try to act smooth and cool and indifferent around girls that are ugly/just my friends?

You should always practice good habits. If you lack confidence to flirt with true hotties right now, nothing wrong with practicing on some fatties/uglies just to get use to doing things right. I use to be a real @ss-hole to chicks, all chicks, but it only makes things harder. I'm much more simple now, more into going for what you want with absolute confidence, you'll be surprised at how easily and quickly it works. Plus most average to beat girls have at least 1-2 hot friends. So if your on their good side it will potentially help you score with one of her better looking friends.

Edit: Do you have any tips about getting rid of dark circles under your eyes and getting rid of acne? i look ok with them, but i know i would look better without them
    Dark circles under the eyes can be from a variety of factors:

1) lack of sleep is the one that pops out off the top of my head
    2) lack of protein; I've seen lots of vegetarian people who have this issue
    3) low gut bacteria.....a toxic gut can cause all sorts of problems including acne

For acne I like to use the steam room, eat lots of fruit and veggies and drink tons of water. However most people who have acne outside of their hormonal years get it because of a food sensitivity, dairy and wheat or two common triggers. If you drink/eat a lot of dairy right now, I'd recommend eliminating it for 2 weeks and seeing how your skin reacts. If your worried about protein powders since whey is a derivate of dairy, use egg white protein powder. Also don't go too crazy on washing your face. Just twice a day, and if your acne is moderate to severe I'd use some type of acne medication too.

SH

Originally Posted by Teh_Nigerian View Post
    On thing I have notices about alot of you guys who are great with women is that you get alot of interest thrown at you but you don't handle it properly (when you are younger). So, my question is, what do you do when you only have minimal to little female interest coming your way?

Good question.

First figure out why you think your not getting any interest.

Are you out of shape?
    Are you not out going?
    Do you rarely smile?
    Are there any glaring imperfections that you have in your physical presentation that people will notice before even speaking with you? Such as bad teeth?

I found as mentioned that I always had girls interested in me, but I was clueless. However once I spent time to really improve my look, confidence and knowledge it was like night and day.

Also I have found that many women, just like newbie guys can be very shy. And when they are around a guy they think is attractive, completely shut off. So never assume a girl is not interested if your not getting any "vibes" from her. Women are interesting in that sense.

You have to assume the sale, always go into every approach, interaction etc thinking that the girl wants you. Easier said than done, especially for noobs, but that was a mantra I use to have in my head when I was learning. I literally faked it, til I made it and before I knew it I was having incredible success.

Another big tip I would suggest is developing a bigger social circle. This is how you get invited to events and meet new girls all the time.

SH

a062229 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a062229 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sauce-head could you help me with this situation?

basically..

i liked this girl back in 2009 but it didn't workout and late last year she started showing interest as i stopped talking to her on a regular basis, and stopped initiating conversations. she would call me once a week, text me every few days and all that stuff (she initiated about 90% of everything and arranged outings)

then in february, we were talking and she told me she likes me but she doesn't want a boyfriend yet cause of school and some bull****. really confused me but i gave her space and continued acting busy. she was still there msging me and stuff.

anyways, we haven't kissed (i never made a move) and i think she's waiting for me to make a move. i was a ****ing loser back then when i liked her (beta for sure). i'm positive she's still interested as she still calls me and texts me w/e.

what should i do? just go for the kiss when we chill next?

also, i don't have one-itis cause there are other girls i'm talking to, but you could say i'm more interested in this one as we have already established a lot together. what do you think?
    Last edited by a062229; 04-28-2011 at 08:56 AM.

Another question for you sauce. If we could only take away one thing from this thread and use it to improve our game what would it be? I mean what is the most important thing to get girls? Is it not giving into supplication?

(Im gonna try and use everything but I just wanna have a rough idea on which is the most important)

Originally Posted by goodthings View Post
    SH how old are you if you dont mind me asking? id guess around 30?
    Just asking because I have to say you show tremendous insight not just into yourself and woman but other guys mindset too.

Hey Goodthings!

Weird dunno why my age isn't posted, I'll fix that right now. Just turned 31 last month. Crazy!!!! Can't believe it! haha Luckily have been blessed with the look way younger than you are gene. But I know so much more now and like where my life is headed.

Appreciate the compliment; I guess I've always been introspective, wanting to understand the nuts and bolts behind certain things in this whole mating game such as; why women think the way they do, how attraction works; logic vs emotion etc etc. I mean its cool to memorize a couple lines and use them, especially if they work! haha But I always wanted to understand so I knew how to re-create that feeling with multiple women and people in my everyday life.

Believe me, I'm my own worst critic, but keep it on a positive level that has me constantly striving to improve.

Good feedback!

SH

Another question for you sauce. If we could only take away one thing from this thread and use it to improve our game what would it be? I mean what is the most important thing to get girls? Is it not giving into supplication?

(Im gonna try and use everything but I just wanna have a rough idea on which is the most important)

Very good question, something I never thought about back when I was your age, i was way too clueless back then! lol

I'd say there are two things every guy should do that will help women to start noticing you:

1) Fix EVERYTHING that is within your power to fix esp the glaring areas that need improvement:

So maybe you are 30 lbs overweight. Your one and only priority in life should be to get in good shape. You don't have to turn into a fitness model, just get in good shape so your weight isn't the first thing people notice.

Or maybe its something else like your teeth, your clothing, your social skills (lack of). Or maybe its all of these things. Your primary focus should be on putting forth the best YOU, not only will this sky rocket your own feelings about yourself, people will notice! I'm a very firm believer in the mantra of: look good, feel good. So yeah that's not really "one thing" per say, but its crucial to your success.

I spend a ridiculous amount of time taking care of myself, probably excessive....LOL and I'm not saying you should become obsessed with it, but make that your priority if your just getting into the game.

2) Kind of related to the first point, but get your $hit together. Figure out what your passions are in life, your goals, ambitions and really work towards making them a reality. I use to be so consumed with getting girls in my early twenties that I really didn't prioritize other (more important) aspects of my life. Now this doesn't mean you won't get girls, once you have that skill its like riding a bike and you can always get women from that point on. But become a well rounded guy; get into a field you have a passion for, work on your hobbies and keep learning about game. Women are highly attracted to men who are leaders, men who know what they want. If you follow some of this big time PUAs they end up being losers, druggies, depressed sacks of crap because they let the lifestyle consume them. Never get to that point.

When you conquer the two points above and have a solid understanding of how the game works, how women think etc, you will become unstoppable. Women will always be intrigued by you, always want to be around you and literally you will have multiple options all the time.

SH

Originally Posted by a062229 View Post
    Sauce-head could you help me with this situation?

basically..

i liked this girl back in 2009 but it didn't workout and late last year she started showing interest as i stopped talking to her on a regular basis, and stopped initiating conversations. she would call me once a week, text me every few days and all that stuff (she initiated about 90% of everything and arranged outings)

then in february, we were talking and she told me she likes me but she doesn't want a boyfriend yet cause of school and some bull****. really confused me but i gave her space and continued acting busy. she was still there msging me and stuff.

anyways, we haven't kissed (i never made a move) and i think she's waiting for me to make a move. i was a ****ing loser back then when i liked her (beta for sure). i'm positive she's still interested as she still calls me and texts me w/e.

what should i do? just go for the kiss when we chill next?

also, i don't have one-itis cause there are other girls i'm talking to, but you could say i'm more interested in this one as we have already established a lot together. what do you think?

I've something to be very very true from various experiences with women. And that is IF you hesitate you OVER-THINK situations and create a nervous tension that makes things much more difficult than need be.

What I mean is its often the guys who give a girl too much value right off the bat that end up missing out in a "in the bag" situation because they aren't confident in themselves.

One of the first things I learned about women is to NEVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER NEVER EVER listen to a god damn thing they say; they don't have any clue what they want and if they say they do, it changes like the weather. If you want to know how a girl feels about you, simply watch her actions.

Example:

Girl TELLS a guy how great he is, how much she likes him, how fun he is, how great his smile is etc etc.

Guy asks the girl to hang out thinking she "def wants me" and the girl says "oh I can't I have plans." She doesn't offer another day and gets off the phone.

Guys still thinks the girl def wants me, "she said all this great stuff about me." But now he doesn't want to ask again and look desperate. What does he do?

Well, there's obviously exceptions to every situation, but if you look at the girls ACTIONS they all scream LOW INTEREST, while her WORDS say HIGH HIGH INTEREST. Think about it, if she really liked him as much as she SAYS, she would be jumping for joy to go out with him. Yet when he offers up a time/place, the girl is "busy." Well okay, that's okay, but she didn't even offer another day when she's free. Why? Because she's NOT that interested, simple as that.

--------------------------------

Now I'm not saying the above example is your situation. I'm simply saying to learn how to read women. This women calls/texts you a lot, which are positive signs. It shows that she's thinking about you and enjoys your company.

However her words say I don't want a bf, I don't want a relationship etc etc.

What do you do?

Easy, ignore her words, they don't mean ANYTHING, simply use the actions vs words test. Next time you talk with her, set up a get together. Have a date and time and place picked out. If she says she can't make it and doesn't offer up another date and time when she's free, then you know she's not THAT into you, simple as that.

My guess? She will be excited to go out with you and if she DOES agree to go out with you, it should click in your head right then and there that she LIKES YOU and that you can kiss her whenever you feel like you want to.......try not to wait til the end of the date though, so its not expected/awkward etc. Do it when things are on a high note, and trust me if she likes you she will put herself in a position to be kissed.

In the future, learn to strike when the iron's hot......the longer a situation goes on, the less likely you will get what you want, unless she has a super huge crush on you and you were with other girls during that time.

SH

Originally Posted by gururise View Post
    Saw a few guys trying some of this stuff in LA over the weekend, and the girls they were gaming totally called them out as "PUA's". Oh my god, it was funny as hell to see them walk out of the bar with their tails between their legs, over the jeers of many in the bar.

I suppose this stuff can work, but with so many Pickup Artists and everybody and their dog using PUA techniques (at least in Los Angeles), its become quite cheesy and cliche. There are only so many times a girl can hear "Who lies more, men or women?" or be exposed to the dozens of other PUA techniques before she gets disgusted of them.

Anyone have a solution?

LOL... that's classic!! Were they "pea-cocking" too?!!! haha

I honestly don't think I've ever used a PUA line in my life, no palm reading, no who lies more, no can I get your opinion on something.

The key is to understand the principle behind said theories, then develop your own style that jives with who you are, effectively making it seem natural.

The "opinion opener" as its called was developed to help noobs understand not to ask yes/no questions that are unrelated, to avoid coming off like your interviewing a girl. The opinion opener is a variation of the open ended question.

Example:

guy: So what do you like to do in your free time?

girl: Oh i love love the beach OMG, its the best place ever!!

guy: nice! Yeah I grew up bodyboarding and spending all my time at the beach, especially here in So Cal where its practically summer 24/7. What do you like about the beach most?

girl: I dunno.... I guess its my little escape from reality, the sun, the water, stress relief!!

---- do you see how the above lame example (lol) is a flowing conversation?

As opposed to:

guy: what's your favorite color?

girl: red

guy: is that a ***** purse?

girl: yes

guy: do you come here often?

girl: no

He's not doing anything to help his cause here except let the girl know he's socially inept.

I literally say whatever the fuvk I feel like saying at the time; sometimes I just walk up to the girl and comment on something she's wearing that I noticed. Sometimes I just grab her and take her to the dance floor (only recommended if she's eye fuvking you from across the room....haha).

Game is really about 3 things: quickly establishing rapport (example is the beach in the above example)

-then progressing to establishing comfort (common interest in the beach makes the girl feel connected to said guy)

-creating and amplifying attraction: (subtly done by smiling, holding strong eye contact, making her laugh, touching her casually like a tap on her knee, back of the arm etc)

My guess are the clowns you saw at the bar have no clue and were simply copycatting something they read or saw online.

SH

a062229 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a062229 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've something to be very very true from various experiences with women. And that is IF you hesitate you OVER-THINK situations and create a nervous tension that makes things much more difficult than need be.

What I mean is its often the guys who give a girl too much value right off the bat that end up missing out in a "in the bag" situation because they aren't confident in themselves.

One of the first things I learned about women is to NEVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER NEVER EVER listen to a god damn thing they say; they don't have any clue what they want and if they say they do, it changes like the weather. If you want to know how a girl feels about you, simply watch her actions.

Example:

Girl TELLS a guy how great he is, how much she likes him, how fun he is, how great his smile is etc etc.

Guy asks the girl to hang out thinking she "def wants me" and the girl says "oh I can't I have plans." She doesn't offer another day and gets off the phone.

Guys still thinks the girl def wants me, "she said all this great stuff about me." But now he doesn't want to ask again and look desperate. What does he do?

Well, there's obviously exceptions to every situation, but if you look at the girls ACTIONS they all scream LOW INTEREST, while her WORDS say HIGH HIGH INTEREST. Think about it, if she really liked him as much as she SAYS, she would be jumping for joy to go out with him. Yet when he offers up a time/place, the girl is "busy." Well okay, that's okay, but she didn't even offer another day when she's free. Why? Because she's NOT that interested, simple as that.

Now I'm not saying the above example is your situation. I'm simply saying to learn how to read women. This women calls/texts you a lot, which are positive signs. It shows that she's thinking about you and enjoys your company.

What do you do?

Easy, ignore her words, they don't mean ANYTHING, simply use the actions vs words test. Next time you talk with her, set up a get together. Have a date and time and place picked out. If she says she can't make it and doesn't offer up another date and time when she's free, then you know she's not THAT into you, simple as that.

My guess? She will be excited to go out with you and if she DOES agree to go out with you, it should click in your head right then and there that she LIKES YOU and that you can kiss her whenever you feel like you want to.......try not to wait til the end of the date though, so its not expected/awkward etc. Do it when things are on a high note, and trust me if she likes you she will put herself in a position to be kissed.

In the future, learn to strike when the iron's hot......the longer a situation goes on, the less likely you will get what you want, unless she has a super huge crush on you and you were with other girls during that time.

SH
    thanks bro.

she never ever flaked on me (while i've been alpha lol) without offering another date. when i was beta, she would flake and wouldn't make it up to me cause she knew i wanted her so bad.

for instance, a few while ago:

her: let's go out friday since we couldn't chill a few days ago

me: i can't i'm going to a game

her: ok so saturday?

me: i already made plans with other people

her: ok w/e. you're always too busy for me when i try to make it up to you.

______ or ______

me: hey wanna chill tonight?

her: i can't i gotta study for exams

calls me a few days later..

her: hey you busy? let's go do something

what do you think about that? to me she's showing interest. i think she's waiting for me to do something MORE about it.

Example:

What do you do?

SH
    this advice is right on

wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    SH Can I get some advice please, I want to get my life taken care of when it comes to women. Growing up girls were interested in me, even hot ones, but like you in your early days,
    I just didn't get it, and to this day i'm feeling down because I still don't have "it". Right now I feel deep shame that Im still a virgin at 20, and that with every girl that gave me a chance I've screwed it up.

Ive cut contact with my party friends from high school mainly because I do not like to abuse substances anymore. So my social life is non-existant, and the last time I even tried with a female was a year ago. Ive distanced myself from many of my peers who party because ill be ashamed if they ever find out how inexperienced I am.

I want to change my life, because Im tired of feeling like crap on the weekends while I beat my johnson to death. My dick is even ashamed of me, always fapping. I would just like a game plan to follow so I can actually make some progress, or maybe gain hope so i'm not doomed to being lonely forever. I wanna get laid with girls, not beat my meat while making sure my parents are sleeping so i can fap.

Right now Ive gotta change, No young man should feel this way, and have to experience all the other youth out having fun, being comfortable in their skin, while someone like me feels like a damn weirdo out of place. So if you read this I'm happy. Not ever being close with a female is terrible, and sex to me seems like a party that I was never invited to.

So sauce head when will it be mine turn for sex??
    Achieving Aesthetics one workout, and one meal at a time
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

Aqualim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey SH,

Just wondering if i could have some advice on what to do if the girl you are trying to 'win-over' uses the same techniques you are using on her? i.e. reverses them around

Keeping in mind she is a friend of mine (although at times we could be considered to be in a flirtationship - haven't kissed or anything though). I figured I may start using some of these techniques on her to see what reactions I get.

e.g. We may often text each other and I 'forget' or wait a while to text her back, to which I then get a reply saying something like, 'Text me back bitch!'. After receiving this I text her back and play the 'I was very busy' card. Now, I then often will have to wait either the same amount of time she did or even longer, and will receive the same excuse I gave her, 'I was very busy'. As a PUA-in-practice, I'm taking this as an way of her saying she doesn't want me to be in control of the relationship.

On a similar note, we were talking over ******** chat - where we generally talk for hours (I know, bad habits) - and she was telling me about a new guy she has practically fallen in love with on first sight, I didn't really give much feedback to this as I normally would, but simply said I was happy for her, and then instead of staying I left at the climax of the conversation with the excuse that i had made plans to take friends to a club. She was obviously baffled by this, because I'm never the one to just leave. Lets just say the technique worked because within 10 minutes of me leaving, I get the following text message;
    'Hey, so I feel bad that I lobbed you with my exciting news, I'm sorry i should have asked you more questions, so how was your day mr?'
    Last edited by Aqualim; 04-30-2011 at 04:15 AM.

designeur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow damn good to see you still post SH!

Lost my old account and decided to come brush up and you guys are still active

BeastofAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeastofAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeastofAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeastofAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeastofAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeastofAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeastofAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeastofAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeastofAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeastofAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeastofAmerica will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread is relevant to my interests. Thanks SH

TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNateTrixxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a stuttering problem which makes it hard for me to talk to girls because I'm afraid that girls will make fun of me because of it. Does anyone have any advice that could help me?
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ
    ~Social Anxiety Crew~
    21+ virgin crew
    *No friends crew*
    *Stuttering Crew*
    **Small Penis Crew**
    **Sh!tty Black Genetics Crew**
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~

Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast