Thread: My Diet

Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

My Diet

Ok, back in February I weighed 182 pounds at about 7% bodyfat. Today, I weigh 205 pounds at 9% bodyfat. I think this qualifies me posting my diet. I get asked about it all the time, anyways.

Water: 2-3 gallons/day

Awaken: Juice > Fruit. Quickest digesting source of energy.
    +30 minutes: Whey protein, to get my morning source of protein quickly.
    +30 minutes: Cereal/Oatmeal taken with multivitamin
    +60 minutes: Creatine shake
    Before Gym: NOX
    -GYM-
    After Gym: Some sort of fruit for the drive home
    Home: Whey protein
    +30 minutes: Peanut butter and honey sandwich, mostly peanut butter. Wheat bread.
    +60 minutes: I begin stuffing my face with foods like: Nuts, fruit, vegetables, fish, beans, and milk.
    Dinner: Whatever my grandma makes ... three times + my weaker multi
    Before bed: 3 glasses of milk

As for training, I do Westside. Though, instead of a DE bench day I have an ME overhead day.

I do yoga every night.

Comments, criticism, and questions plz (;
    I rep positive attitudes and good jokes

I spent three weeks in a coma, losing my memory and my fitness. I restarted on Jan 9th, 2019.

Lifts:
    Bench: 245
    Squat: 455
    Deadlift: 495

I used to weigh 8lb

Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds good man... maybe I'll try it. The diet I just started, been on for a week now, consists of egg whites, grits/oats, rice, rice cakes, potatoes, and chicken/tuna.
    Yours sounds much better and obviously works.

EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks good to me bro

~ ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE ~

Journey to 405+ bench and beyond! - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176215051
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAmJ5mQ0uD8&t=1s

^^ Completed 1/5/22

MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    do you live with your grandma? (srs) (no hate)

Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khrisstian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, my place is right next door to my grandparents, so pretty much yes. I spend like all of my time over there. Totally beats being alone.

No parents =[

I spent three weeks in a coma, losing my memory and my fitness. I restarted on Jan 9th, 2019.

Lifts:

I used to weigh 8lb

LexWochner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LexWochner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LexWochner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Khrisstian View Post
    Ok, back in February I weighed 182 pounds at about 7% bodyfat. Today, I weigh 205 pounds at 9% bodyfat. I think this qualifies me posting my diet. I get asked about it all the time, anyways.

Water: 2-3 gallons/day

Awaken: Juice > Fruit. Quickest digesting source of energy.
    +30 minutes: Whey protein, to get my morning source of protein quickly.
    +30 minutes: Cereal/Oatmeal taken with multivitamin
    +60 minutes: Creatine shake
    Before Gym: NOX
    -GYM-
    After Gym: Some sort of fruit for the drive home
    Home: Whey protein
    +30 minutes: Peanut butter and honey sandwich, mostly peanut butter. Wheat bread.
    +60 minutes: I begin stuffing my face with foods like: Nuts, fruit, vegetables, fish, beans, and milk.
    Dinner: Whatever my grandma makes ... three times + my weaker multi
    Before bed: 3 glasses of milk

As for training, I do Westside. Though, instead of a DE bench day I have an ME overhead day.

I do yoga every night.

Comments, criticism, and questions plz (;
    Looks really solid, and your build certainly proves it works. Few questions:

How many scoops per shake? Why milk before bed instead of casein? What exactly is a creatine shake?

Any approximation on calories/macros? Or do you just eat and train and weigh yourself once a week to make sure you aren't gaining to fast? My problem is I don't do things too well in moderation. Makes it easier to stick to a strict diet (keto atm), but makes it harder to just "eat and lift", because I always end up gaining more fat than muscle.
    Pain is progress.

Originally Posted by LexWochner View Post
    Looks really solid, and your build certainly proves it works. Few questions:

How many scoops per shake? Why milk before bed instead of casein? What exactly is a creatine shake?

Any approximation on calories/macros? Or do you just eat and train and weigh yourself once a week to make sure you aren't gaining to fast? My problem is I don't do things too well in moderation. Makes it easier to stick to a strict diet (keto atm), but makes it harder to just "eat and lift", because I always end up gaining more fat than muscle.
    1 scoop w/ water

I don't know any cheap generic brands for casein protein. =P

Creatine shake: http://www.bodyfortress.com/SUPER-ADVANCED-CREATINE-HP
    $18. And it's SUPER ADVANCED, brah

I usually get ~4000 calories a day, though I don't really pay attention to macros. I pay more attention to making sure my body is able to utilize everything that I stuff into it. Food chemistry, digestion rates, meal timing, etc. If I am going to need energy immediately, simple carbs. If I want energy for a duration of time, complex carbs. Protein when I already have carbs on my 'shelf' to make sure it gets optimal use.

I am not really trying to avoid putting on fat at all. I just like healthy foods more than unhealthy foods. xD I was expected to be fat by this time, actually. Aiming for 215 as hard I can so I can cut back down to 205 with like 6-7% bodyfat.

Lifts:

I used to weigh 8lb

LexWochner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LexWochner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LexWochner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1 scoop w/ water

I don't know any cheap generic brands for casein protein. =P

Creatine shake: http://www.bodyfortress.com/SUPER-ADVANCED-CREATINE-HP
    $18. And it's SUPER ADVANCED, brah

I usually get ~4000 calories a day, though I don't really pay attention to macros. I pay more attention to making sure my body is able to utilize everything that I stuff into it. Food chemistry, digestion rates, meal timing, etc. If I am going to need energy immediately, simple carbs. If I want energy for a duration of time, complex carbs. Protein when I already have carbs on my 'shelf' to make sure it gets optimal use.

I am not really trying to avoid putting on fat at all. I just like healthy foods more than unhealthy foods. xD I was expected to be fat by this time, actually. Aiming for 215 as hard I can so I can cut back down to 205 with like 6-7% bodyfat.
    Good stuff. Well done so far and good luck with 215.
    Pain is progress.

MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well, my place is right next door to my grandparents, so pretty much yes. I spend like all of my time over there. Totally beats being alone.

No parents =[
    Oh i see.

And sorry to hear that bro.

Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell Hermit is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, do you do Ashtanga yoga?

Was thinking about beginning over the summer