-frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How's this for motivation?

Do you know what you get from lifting heavy weights? I don't think you do. Otherwise you wouldn't be questioning why the **** you're doing this right now. You would be doing everything in your power to make sure you increase that weight the next time you work out.

Are you familiar with the phrase 'Violence is the authority from which all other authorities are derived'? Fear of violence is a weapon used by the strong against the weak to keep them in line, to take from them, and to prevent them from rising up.

Do you know what happens when you get brutally strong? When carrying 400 pounds across your shoulders is nothing more than a warmup? When you can pull 500 pounds off the ground, press 300 pounds off your chest, and pull yourself upwards with 100 pounds on your back? You become the strong one, and by simply existing you exude the fear of violence into others.

This innate fear that you inspire in others commands respect from other men who are weaker than you. They look up to you for leadership and protection. They know that you're much harder to kill than they are, more resistant to pain, and if they are in trouble, they look to you to help them solve it. They will bow to you, give way to you, and seek your approval in the things they do. They know you are superior because with great strength comes great power.

Women will also bow to your strength. Females will seek you out because they see the dedication to which you have applied yourself. They view your strength and size also as protection against other women and other men. They know that men will be fearful of the pain you can inflict upon them and will regard you as the leader of the pack. Women will recognize you as superior breeding stock and will not be able to control their attraction for you. It's simply in their nature to gravitate towards the strongest in order to ensure the survival of the species.

-frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So do you understand now what's at stake? Why you have to squat, press, and deadlift? Why you need to be strong? The strongest survive because the world gives in to the strong. Life is easier because you suffer under the bar. So what are you waiting for?

mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my eyes started sweating wtf?
    Nov 2008 - 270lb 39%BF
    July 2009 - 180lb 12%BF
    Mar 2010 - 190lb 15%BF

Stack:
    Dymatize Elite Whey ISO
    CL Green Mag
    CL White Flood
    AEN IntrAbolic
    UN Animal Pak
    Glutamine
    Fish oils

Ahsan89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ahsan89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ahsan89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ahsan89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ahsan89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ahsan89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ahsan89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ahsan89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ahsan89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ahsan89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ahsan89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    BRAIN > BRAWN ... you will realize this once you get a little older.

So you are telling me noone got motivated with this?

Vapor799 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vapor799 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vapor799 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vapor799 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vapor799 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vapor799 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vapor799 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vapor799 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vapor799 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vapor799 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vapor799 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lolol the one guy said "my eyes started sweating WTF" HILLARIOUS!!! Yeah it was kinda motivational but gotta say it was just a bit over the top. If you are strong why would you want to scare the weak and take from them. The best part about being strong is that you're able to protect weaker people when they are bullied. And the ability to just be big and lift heavy weight doesn't necessarily make you togher, though of course it does help. Look at Hoyce Gracie and the big ass dudes he submittedbefore UFC had weight classes. Not just brawn my man, skill plays a big part. But yeah it was motivational but still made me laugh too because of how hard core it was lolol. The point of bodybuilding should not be about intimidating weaker ppl. The point should be about breaking down your own physical barriers. I can almost guarantee you someone like WEC fighter Jose Aldo who at 145lbs would whip the **** out of some 200lb stacked dude at a bar who can just push and pull heavy weight. Just my opinion brah!

OldOwlEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldOwlEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldOwlEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldOwlEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldOwlEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldOwlEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldOwlEye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Vapor799 View Post
    lolol the one guy said "my eyes started sweating WTF" HILLARIOUS!!! Yeah it was kinda motivational but gotta say it was just a bit over the top. If you are strong why would you want to scare the weak and take from them. The best part about being strong is that you're able to protect weaker people when they are bullied. And the ability to just be big and lift heavy weight doesn't necessarily make you togher, though of course it does help. Look at Hoyce Gracie and the big ass dudes he submittedbefore UFC had weight classes. Not just brawn my man, skill plays a big part. But yeah it was motivational but still made me laugh too because of how hard core it was lolol. The point of bodybuilding should not be about intimidating weaker ppl. The point should be about breaking down your own physical barriers. I can almost guarantee you someone like WEC fighter Jose Aldo who at 145lbs would whip the **** out of some 200lb stacked dude at a bar who can just push and pull heavy weight. Just my opinion brah!
    This, pretty much.
    You've got self-discipline if nothing else in this life.

BarryMc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OldOwlEye View Post
    This, pretty much.
    I thought it was good!

lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no offense bro but it was a little corny.

it just reminded me of the guys at my gym who are 300+ pounds with 25% bodyfat that think they are cool because they can bench 6 plates

it just was not very original.

phantombass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantombass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantombass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantombass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantombass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantombass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantombass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantombass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantombass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantombass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phantombass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I liked it man. This isn't about dominating people smaller and weaker than you, its about the entire ora (sp?) that comes along with being a big strong male. There's no denying that big dudes get treated differently and in general just seem to command more respect. The key is just to use this power wisely and be humble and not a raging dousche about it. IMO if you are a big powerful man with a decent head on your shoulders, you will go far in this life.