Closed Thread
    yarpyarp is just really nice. (+1000) yarpyarp is just really nice. (+1000) yarpyarp is just really nice. (+1000) yarpyarp is just really nice. (+1000) yarpyarp is just really nice. (+1000) yarpyarp is just really nice. (+1000) yarpyarp is just really nice. (+1000) yarpyarp is just really nice. (+1000) yarpyarp is just really nice. (+1000) yarpyarp is just really nice. (+1000) yarpyarp is just really nice. (+1000)

Six Houses Rushed my Machine Guns with Their Cops

cause my dad was on the phone with the IRS and said he'd put a bullet in his head before they got anymore money.

sorry no pics, i was asleep and i woke up and looked ou tthe window and theres SWAT behind cars with weapons drawn.

lady from the IRS told the cops my dad said he was gonna kill me, my mom, and himself.

i hate guns pointed at me, i hate being woken up, and i ****ign hate the IRS.

inb4 cool story bro
    "Never in my wildest dreams, would I call myself an elite athlete; I am not. The elite athletes are the ones counting their money - not taking shirtless pictures, and patting each other on the back for puking."