-NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Genomyx PROTOCOL log

First off thanks to Genomyx for the opportunity to log this. iv had my eye on agmatine (one of the ingredients in protocol) for awhile, so here is my chance try it out.

I took my first dose of protocol this past saturday after a tough arm workout.
    First impressions:
    Taste: 7/10 - i got the lemon lime flavor and its not bad. there is a slightly bitter taste (which i expected because of the high dose of leucine) but other then that its pretty good.
    Mixability: 9/10 - it mixes very easily in my blender bottle with just a few shakes. as with all amino acid drinks, there are some floaties and foam but it mixes back in if you let it sit for a minute after shaking.

I took my second dose after my shoulder workout yesterday. and My shoulder arent as sore as usual.

GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by -NastyNate- View Post
    First off thanks to Genomyx for the opportunity to log this. iv had my eye on agmatine (one of the ingredients in protocol) for awhile, so here is my chance try it out.

I took my first dose of protocol this past saturday after a tough arm workout.
    First impressions:
    Taste: 7/10 - i got the lemon lime flavor and its not bad. there is a slightly bitter taste (which i expected because of the high dose of leucine) but other then that its pretty good.
    Mixability: 9/10 - it mixes very easily in my blender bottle with just a few shakes. as with all amino acid drinks, there are some floaties and foam but it mixes back in if you let it sit for a minute after shaking.

I took my second dose after my shoulder workout yesterday. and My shoulder arent as sore as usual.

Awesome bro. Im in. So yor taking a pre and post workout serving?
    armando [at] genomyx.com

-NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Awesome bro. Im in. So yor taking a pre and post workout serving?
    no, just one serving post workout

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbed.

If you could get the before pictures up, that be great

How was your back day today?

GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no, just one serving post workout
    Oh ok cool
    armando [at] genomyx.com

Pseudo-Intellectual lovehasrisen's Avatar
    lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You lucky.. @#*&^(*@^

Doctorate in Brotology

Able to speak freely Segansational's Avatar
    Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's up Nate? Seems we're running in the same circles these days between DoubleT and Genomyx. Looking forward to hearing your feedback on Protocol as I just picked a tub up myself!
    Back in action.

Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    subbed.

If you could get the before pictures up, that be great

How was your back day today?
    back day on tuesday was really good. i did deads for the first time in a month and im very surprised that my back is only slightly sore! and yeah ill try to get the pics up
    Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    What's up Nate? Seems we're running in the same circles these days between DoubleT and Genomyx. Looking forward to hearing your feedback on Protocol as I just picked a tub up myself!
    not much bro. just trying to bulk up!

Recovery seems to be getting better and better. also im feeling stronger... did 2 extra reps on my last set of shoulder presses today!

Sounds like its kicking in. Do you have any before pics to post?
    armando [at] genomyx.com

I uploaded it the other day... for some reason the post is gone. ill try again

front relaxed shot from last thursday.
    Attached Images

Nice dude. I appreciate it.
    armando [at] genomyx.com

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

So what do you workouts look like?

Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    So what do you workouts look like?
    Right now my split is:
    mon - shoulders, abs
    tues - back
    wed - chest
    thurs- legs, calves, abs
    fri - biceps, tri's, forearms
    weekends are rest

My workouts start with 4 sets of a heavy compound move for 5-8 reps. next is 3 sets of another power movement, but for 8-12 reps. then i finish with 3 supersets of 2 isolation movements for 12-20 reps. I think in the near future, im going to make a drastic change and do something iv never tried before by doubling my volume.

I dont know if the protocol has anything to do with this but my hunger has been increasing. iv gained a total of 4 lbs so far.

strength is still increasing and endurance has increased noticeably! Up another pound for a total gain of 5 lbs so far.

strength is still increasing and endurance has increased noticeably! Up another pound for a total gain of 5 lbs so far.
    Looking good bro. Can't wait to see the pics at the end of the log. Do you notice improvement in recovery as well?
    armando [at] genomyx.com

yeah i was noticing improoved recovery by week two! iv got about a week left. hoping for another 2 lbs...

had a good solid shoulder workout on mon. weights are still moving up and between sets recovery time has definitely improved

back was yesterday. awesome workout. pulled more weight on deads and rows then last week.

worked Chest Last night. i did 4 sets more then last week, so a total of 16 sets. im sore but not too bad. The protocol definitely helps with soreness as well. i dont usually get as sore as without it and the soreness lasts about a day less then normal.

ill be hitting legs in a little while. then arms tomorrow and that will be the last of my tub of Protocol.

Looking good bro. Keep it up. Hows the taste now that its been a couple of weeks?
    armando [at] genomyx.com

Suprisingly, my legs arent even sore after my 20 set leg workout yesterday!! thats a suprise

Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Looking good bro. Keep it up. Hows the taste now that its been a couple of weeks?
    i dont know if it grew on me, or if i just got used to the mild bitterness.... but i hardly notice it anymore! and the bitterness was the only thing i didnt like about it initially.

After 30 days with genomyx protocol i was pretty happy and i can say this is a quality supplement that works. My weight gains leveled off in that last week... but a 5lbs gain in 30 days is still great esp since my body fat stayed the same! I had some decent strength gains and recovery times improved significantly.
    Attached Images

Thanks for the review bro. Solid gains. Hope you continue to use Protocol in the future.
    armando [at] genomyx.com