Closed Thread
    wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Wink jewish involvement in US economy

had hitler not say that jews ruined the german economy ?

last time i cheeked the last 2 federal reserve presidents were jews not to mention the Gov treasures

just sayin .... are people stupid or what ???

in before uninformed idiot liberals come to the jewish defense,

alan greenspan - chairman federal reserve August 11, 1987 – January 31, 2006

Ben Bernanke - chairman federal reserve 2006- ??

Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You mad these people have money and you can't even afford a bus ride to school?

Also inb4 lock

wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabedruglord is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Taikun View Post
    You mad these people have money and you can't even afford a bus ride to school?

Also inb4 lock
    i bet they earned that money the right way and didnt use any jewish sneaking money-grabbing techniques

im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im12watisthis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thinking about getting a dna test to prove my jewish ancestory to get my share of the jew gold (srs)

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

OP, u mad that ur not him? ^
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://lagriffedulion.f2s.com/ashkenaz.htm

U mad jews stylin on you?

Originally Posted by Christianyouth View Post
    Christianyouth ...

stfu

and yes a lot of stylin they're gonna do in the concentration camps, a lot of stylin they did when thousdans of them died during WW2 (note i said thousands if that) the holocaust is a myth, a political tool created by zionists

vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wannabedruglord View Post
    Ben Bernanke - chairman federal reserve 2006- ??
    op's a dumbass, thats danny devito looking all proper and sh!t

Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wannabedruglord View Post
    thousdans of them died during WW2 (note i said thousands if that) the holocaust is a myth, a political tool created by zionists
    Actually you said 'thousdans'. I'd have to do some research, but I'm not entirely sure that's even a word. Also, the word "Zionists" is a proper noun and therefore should be capitalized.

Hope this helps! Good luck with your fitness goals in 2010!