MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Not but the best cook but Rate my meal (pics)

Mods ain't got **** on me

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Where's the protein? A little in the beans? A little more from broccoli? Is that meat sauce?

MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    Where's the protein? A little in the beans? A little more from broccoli? Is that meat sauce?
    thats half a pound of ground beef i mixed in with the pasta sauce

lost_left_nut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lost_left_nut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lost_left_nut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lost_left_nut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lost_left_nut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lost_left_nut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lost_left_nut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lost_left_nut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I used to make some great pasta with chicken in it, but one day I decided to put some basil in it.

Later that day I went to the theater to watch Get Smart with my girl, and ended up having to run out of the area that we were watching the movie to throw up in the hallway.

I've never been able to fix it again. Even though I know it was the basil, just the scent of the pasta makes me want to throw up.

ongoingteabag_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) ongoingteabag_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) ongoingteabag_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) ongoingteabag_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) ongoingteabag_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) ongoingteabag_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) ongoingteabag_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) ongoingteabag_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) ongoingteabag_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) ongoingteabag_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) ongoingteabag_ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Meal would be 8 out of 10 looks pretty good to me.

Strong nail clippers and Dos Equis Bottle cap as well.

I just need to HTFU wallyworldfatty's Avatar
    wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wallyworldfatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is that whole wheat pasta?

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Man, someone should totally make a thread with pictures of meals they're eating now...
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    Man, someone should totally make a thread with pictures of meals they're eating now...
    yeah someone shud

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    That'll never work, nobody would ever follow it.