Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MostHigh52 View Post
    thanks for all the good info GS. Three days sounds tough, but im gonna try. plus, when im as focused as i am now i cant bring myself to allow a cheat day. my conscience makes me fear that i would throw away all my hard work. but im fastenated that you felt and looked your leanest after your cheat. great thanks GS.

My best.
    I did not feel my best after cheat day.....

in all honesty the cheat makes me feel very sluggish and tired. If I said anything to make you feel that way I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that. I do look "full" and cut the day after my binge.

It's to the point where I crave my fasts.. my energy is so much better on my fasting days and I feel like im operating off of "clean" energy.

I know this sounds like quackery I know it sounds weird. I'm NOT saying it will work for everyone. I'm not a MD. I'm merely sharing my experience.

as far as your conscious keeping you from not cheating... I can't say how that will affect your progress, hell give it a shot and let me know how it goes. I just know for me personally it's incredible easy when you know you can whatever and however much of whatever you want in a few days.

GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodShoot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    real quick question... ive been reading about this on the web today, and one site said to fast for 24 hours. is this wht you do? for example, they said to eat your last meal before your fast day at 6pm. then on your fast day you eat at 6pm. so your actually having one meal on the fast day. its a 24 hour fast, but they are counting sleep. is this what you do?... Or do you eat your last meal before your fast day at any time... then go to bed... then the whole next day eat nothing... go to bed... then wake up and eat on your feed day?

do you understand my question? great thanks for an answer
    no i've experimented with that. Basically I'd eat at 4pm one day, then 5pm the next day. That worked well also.

But for me I like the feeling of going to bed after not eating a thing the entire day. It's like you're doing cardio while you sleep lol.

BTW im making some more progress as we speak. I'm down to 195 post eat. I'll post pics on may 10th I don't think you'll be dissapointed

mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I haven't read through out the thread, but I have been to a doctor to see if everything is healthy ? Thanks.

Originally Posted by mikedp124 View Post
    I haven't read through out the thread, but I have been to a doctor to see if everything is healthy ? Thanks.
    I think you're asking me if I've seen a doctor yet.

no I haven't.

thats a good question though.

mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikedp124 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GoodShoot View Post
    I think you're asking me if I've seen a doctor yet.

no I haven't.

thats a good question though.
    Yeah it was directed for you, and thanks for the response...just wondering what your doctor would of said (assuming last time he saw you, you were fat and now you are lean, your doctor would be wondering how you did it and I would love to hear his response lol)

Originally Posted by mikedp124 View Post
    Yeah it was directed for you, and thanks for the response...just wondering what your doctor would of said (assuming last time he saw you, you were fat and now you are lean, your doctor would be wondering how you did it and I would love to hear his response lol)
    lol, yea who knows

i mean you can search the web and there are hundreds of journal's on the benefits of fasting.

and while I personally believe they are real Im not going to sit here and act like I know for a fact.

Originally Posted by FatAli View Post
    That first post you had captured me and I would like to know how you did that. I know you did ADF and cheated on the last day. But, can you answer a few of my questions if you have the time:

1) On the days you fasted, did you work out? If so, did you drink protein drinks? Before/After?
    1) I don't use supplements I eat food w/ protein

2) I ONLY worked out on fasting days

3) I didn't do this for 1 week.... I cheat every sunday

kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yea thats the best part no counting whatsoever

lol I could never count calories
    an accounting major that can't count cals? hmmm

congrats on the weight loss dude!

wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wheezy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thats crazy brah, I've been cutting for 3months and only lost 17lbs so whatever your doing is obviously working, keep it up brah.

Originally Posted by wheezy123 View Post
    thats crazy brah, I've been cutting for 3months and only lost 17lbs so whatever your doing is obviously working, keep it up brah.
    WEEZY F'N BABY GET EM A LEASH

3:14

cocaine white range rove. darkshines's Avatar
    darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just have a few questions, all on the same topic basically.

1) Why did you choose to workout on your fasting days versus your non-fasted days? I know that protein synthesis is an ongoing mechanism, but don't you feel your body could utilize the nutrients better before and after you worked out instead of on a day of inactivity?

2) Also, do you think your workout itself could have benefited by consuming food beforehand?

3) Same goes for postworkout; wouldn't food consumed after your lifting benefit your recovery?

I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Thanks.
    I rep back

"I'm getting drunk on the reg, f**king good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the good sh*t that men fantasize about."

Originally Posted by darkshines View Post
    I just have a few questions, all on the same topic basically.

1) Why did you choose to workout on your fasting days versus your non-fasted days? I know that protein synthesis is an ongoing mechanism, but don't you feel your body could utilize the nutrients better before and after you worked out instead of on a day of inactivity?

2) Also, do you think your workout itself could have benefited by consuming food beforehand?

3) Same goes for postworkout; wouldn't food consumed after your lifting benefit your recovery?

I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Thanks.
    1) I chose to workout on fasting days because I FEEL weaker the day after the fast. Notice I didn't say I AM weaker. Thats something no one ever touches on ... just because you feel weak doesn't mean you actually are.... anyway I experimented with all different fast/workout day schedules and the one I posted is by far the best for me. By the time I get into the gym my energy is through the roof and I .... I'm excited right now lol

2) benefited... no heres why... when I eat I digest my food and want to relax..... insulin is a drug IMO and if manipulated can be the key tool in ur recomp arsenal

3) who knows maybe it would? for me it's all about my CNS. I need SLEEEEP. to fully recover. food is secondary

hope this helps

MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    very informative! thank you. im starting my first fast day tomorrow.

very informative! thank you. im starting my first fast day tomorrow.
    ahahaha nice bro I got a RIDER!

report back in this thread w/ ur results

they may be great they may be horrible, only one way to find out

darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1) I chose to workout on fasting days because I FEEL weaker the day after the fast. Notice I didn't say I AM weaker. Thats something no one ever touches on ... just because you feel weak doesn't mean you actually are.... anyway I experimented with all different fast/workout day schedules and the one I posted is by far the best for me. By the time I get into the gym my energy is through the roof and I .... I'm excited right now lol

Fair. In this case, like you said, it's all up the individual and what works for them.

2) benefited... no heres why... when I eat I digest my food and want to relax..... insulin is a drug IMO and if manipulated can be the key tool in ur recomp arsenal

Here's where I disagree. I agree that insulin is a tool you should use for your recomp, but I feel the disadvantages that come with an insulin release prior to workout out are outweighed by the advantages of something like BCAAs, for instance, prior to workout, and depending on your insulin sensitivity, even some carbohydrates.

3) who knows maybe it would? for me it's all about my CNS. I need SLEEEEP. to fully recover. food is secondary

Understood. I'm sure you know skeletal muscle is very receptive to nutrient and protein uptake post-exercise, even in the relative absence of insulin (of course some insulin will be released when protein is consumed). I'd personally like to take advantage of that rare opportunity, but to each their own.

hope this helps
    Bolded. Good responses, thanks.
    I rep back

"I'm getting drunk on the reg, f**king good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the good sh*t that men fantasize about."

Originally Posted by darkshines View Post
    Bolded. Good responses, thanks.
    YOUR RESPONSE: Here's where I disagree. I agree that insulin is a tool you should use for your recomp, but I feel the disadvantages that come with an insulin release prior to workout out are outweighed by the advantages of something like BCAAs, for instance, prior to workout, and depending on your insulin sensitivity, even some carbohydrates.

my take on this......

YOUR RESPONSE: Understood. I'm sure you know skeletal muscle is very receptive to nutrient and protein uptake post-exercise, even in the relative absence of insulin (of course some insulin will be released when protein is consumed). I'd personally like to take advantage of that rare opportunity, but to each their own.

My take on this: I TOTALLY agree with you on this point and for bulking I think a warrior diet approach would be perfect. Fast during the day, workout eat large meal with carbs.

right now I'm just trying to get around 8% before I try packing on muscle again.

repped for know your ****
    Last edited by GoodShoot; 04-20-2010 at 07:19 PM.

YOUR RESPONSE: Here's where I disagree. I agree that insulin is a tool you should use for your recomp, but I feel the disadvantages that come with an insulin release prior to workout out are outweighed by the advantages of something like BCAAs, for instance, prior to workout, and depending on your insulin sensitivity, even some carbohydrates.

my take on this......

YOUR RESPONSE: Understood. I'm sure you know skeletal muscle is very receptive to nutrient and protein uptake post-exercise, even in the relative absence of insulin (of course some insulin will be released when protein is consumed). I'd personally like to take advantage of that rare opportunity, but to each their own.

My take on this: I TOTALLY agree with you on this point and for bulking I think a warrior diet approach would be perfect. Fast during the day, workout eat large meal with carbs.

right now I'm just trying to get around 8% before I try packing on muscle again.

repped for know your ****
    Good stuff, I'll have a chance to take a look at that video when I get off work.

Repped back homeboy. I'm trying to get down to ~12% or so before summer. Then I'm going to try my hand at bulking for the first time of my life; I'll keep it nice and slow.

Well, truth be told, I technically dirty bulked for the past 19 years, without working out. Blew up to 265 before I figured it's time to cut. 8 months later, I'm at 180 and trying to get rid of that last 10 or 15 lbs of nagging fat.
    I rep back

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    something just does not seem right, or healthy

its a fasting diet, with poor food choices on weekends (excessive drinking)

your only "good nutrients" come on tues and thurs

if there are no health complications according to your doctor (or yourself) after being on this for several months, then ill believe it

until then, its just another crazy unsustainable diet

to each his own

DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post

if there are no health complications according to your doctor (or yourself) after being on this for several months, then ill believe it

to each his own
    Yeah that is what I thought, and why I asked if he was suffering from any mental ill-effects. He says no, though, quite the opposite.

His pics prove his point. He isn't selling anything, he doesn't give a shit if you believe him or not, just posting what he did.

I give him props for attempting the wacky diet and posting results. I've heard of much wackier things, which usually don't have any anecdotal evidence of success.
    MMMC/He-Man Crew

Misc Strength Crew

Bench: 295x4
    Squat: 315x4
    Dead: 370x4
    -Raw-
    ◕‿◕

Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post

to each his own
    come at me bro

Originally Posted by DuLac View Post
    Yeah that is what I thought, and why I asked if he was suffering from any mental ill-effects. He says no, though, quite the opposite.

His pics prove his point. He isn't selling anything, he doesn't give a shit if you believe him or not, just posting what he did.

I give him props for attempting the wacky diet and posting results. I've heard of much wackier things, which usually don't have any anecdotal evidence of success.
    thankyou sir

exactly I'm just offering my experiences nothing more nothing less, if anyone decides to run with it and dig up the actual info on fasting particularly IF I'd be happy that I helped one person get through that barrier....

let me just say that I have cut w/ 6 meals a day and that it works just fine. It's just that this has been incredibly easy and fast for me.

DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    awesome job and interesting diet. It kind of reminds of me of the "Spike Diet" with the cheat day at the end of the week.
    Starting Weight: 190.4 lbs

| 3/02: 190 lbs | 3/09: 188 lbs | 3/16: 183 lbs | 3/23: 180 lbs | 3/30: 178 lbs | MARCH LOSS: 12lbs
    | 4/06: --- lbs | 4/13: --- lbs | 4/20: --- lbs | 4/27: --- lbs | APRIL LOSS: ??
    | 5/04: --- lbs | 5/11: --- lbs | 5/18: --- lbs | 5/25: --- lbs | MAY LOSS: ??

TOTAL LOSS:

johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well I did my first day of the fast yesterday. And I must say it took alot of will power for me not to eat anything all day. I just tried to keep myself busy all day and not think about food. In the morning and last nite I did drink 1 glass of orange juice,the rest of the day water. I prob will eat some grilled chicken,salad,fruit,and fish on my eat days. I prob won't use cheat days,b/c like you said earlier it makes me feel real sluggish and like shiat after I do that. But I am doing cardio,I have been running 2miles a day. I also do pushups,situps,and pullups every other day. I originally started my diet on Jan 1st at 201lbs and have gotten down to 181lbs as of today. So maybe this will help me get down to 150-155lbs a little quicker. Thanks for all your info! late
    ~Roll F'n Tide! crew~
    ~Atlanta Braves crew~
    ~Tennesse Titans crew~
    ~Forever cutting crew~
    ~Only drink water crew~
    ~Running crew~
    ~Listen to at least one Deftones song a day crew~
    ~Never dreamer bulking again crew~
    ~Prius crew~
    ~Wear shorts all year around crew~

MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MostHigh52 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    first day of fasting is going well so far. i have been taking oxyelite pro and recreate and they really help to knock out appetite w/o fasting. they have helped today so far. all ive had and will have is water. my feed days will be the same as ive been doing the past two months, low carb (below 20gms) and about 1200 calories.

(im 5'1 120, have mild form of cerebral palsy, in a wheelchair, mostly all of my weight is upper body, very skinny legs, and most all my fat is in my stomach. im in my last two weeks of a cut before a florida vacation. i will only be doing this for those two weeks to see what results i get)

daxster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daxster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daxster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daxster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daxster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daxster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daxster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daxster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daxster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daxster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daxster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mbieker1 View Post
    Don't know how you manage to stay on the fast, but good job.
    It's not hard at all, whenever I fast I usually dont feel any hunger till the end of the day, and by then I can just goto bed and sleep through it.
    Stan - "Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly."
    Cartman - "Intelligent and friendly on rye bread with some mayonnaise."

Originally Posted by daxster View Post
    It's not hard at all, whenever I fast I usually dont feel any hunger till the end of the day, and by then I can just goto bed and sleep through it.
    yea it's not hard at all for me....

maybe i've built up a tolerance? I don't know I think a lot of it comes from just getting through 1 day and going to sleep that night. If you can make it that first day with 0 calories you'll realize the next day that it wasn't so bad.... then the next few times the mental game becomes more of a debate in your head like "100 cals won't matter" then telling yourself "stop being such a pussy you've already done this, you didn't die, you didn't lose energy you were fine."

im at the point now where I don't even think about it.

first day of fasting is going well so far. i have been taking oxyelite pro and recreate and they really help to knock out appetite w/o fasting. they have helped today so far. all ive had and will have is water. my feed days will be the same as ive been doing the past two months, low carb (below 20gms) and about 1200 calories.

(im 5'1 120, have mild form of cerebral palsy, in a wheelchair, mostly all of my weight is upper body, very skinny legs, and most all my fat is in my stomach. im in my last two weeks of a cut before a florida vacation. i will only be doing this for those two weeks to see what results i get)
    mad props to you

L.1.3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.1.3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.1.3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.1.3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.1.3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.1.3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.1.3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.1.3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.1.3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.1.3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L.1.3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mad props to you
    I have to say congratulations and I was thinking just like you and disregarding everything from a forum or company stating what works. Will use only scientific studies to believe in. Read Eat Stop Eat which backs up many myths with actual scientific studies with references to it (medical journals). One thing though was the different methods of fasting which for me the only one I seen that talks about fasting from a medical journal is the alternate day fasting not the other ones thats around. I was planning to do that and now I see its doable by your results. Biggest thing of all these IF lifestyles is a way to eat less without stress since less calories means less weight (fat gain) and studies showing (not proof yet) people living longest are the ones that eat less calories if I word it right.

What I don't understand is when you are eating which u said is after 4pm of that day is when you normally stop eating in a eating day and if you just keep eating all day or just one big meal throughout the day.

Also like that you took it simple and did a proven full body workout (Starting Strength) and rely on the lifts being improved to know muscle cant be lost.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ill be the first to try this if in 6 months, u are still lean and health complication free

so drink on, and GL

Originally Posted by L.1.3 View Post
    I have to say congratulations and I was thinking just like you and disregarding everything from a forum or company stating what works. Will use only scientific studies to believe in. Read Eat Stop Eat which backs up many myths with actual scientific studies with references to it (medical journals). One thing though was the different methods of fasting which for me the only one I seen that talks about fasting from a medical journal is the alternate day fasting not the other ones thats around. I was planning to do that and now I see its doable by your results. Biggest thing of all these IF lifestyles is a way to eat less without stress since less calories means less weight (fat gain) and studies showing (not proof yet) people living longest are the ones that eat less calories if I word it right.

What I don't understand is when you are eating which u said is after 4pm of that day is when you normally stop eating in a eating day and if you just keep eating all day or just one big meal throughout the day.

Also like that you took it simple and did a proven full body workout (Starting Strength) and rely on the lifts being improved to know muscle cant be lost.
    No I don't follow a fasting schedule on T, TH, Sat, Sun. I was trying to state that my largest meal is around 4.

So basically I do not eat anything on MWF. On T, TH I eat keto style, with my largest meal usually coming around 4 but if I have time I will eat in the morning as well. On Sat I eat keto all day. And like I said Sunday I eat whatever and however much I want.

Yea I've been interested in fasting for some time. The health benefits are astounding but I'm not here to peddle that to this crowd because I know how that will go and like I said Im no MD, I'v never run a test myself so I cant say anything for certain other than you WILL LOSE BODYFAT.

Usually I'll have some sausage or eggs in the morning on those days, but often times on T, TH I'm late for work or class and I don't have a chance to eat until that time.

Some things I've noticed

ADF works wonders with or without carbs. the reason I do keto on t, and th is to keep my insulin low m-f, meaning im burning fat constantly.
    Last edited by GoodShoot; 04-21-2010 at 12:48 PM.