Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

*** Official ErgoGenix AfterMath PWO Review Thread ***

Originally Posted by donoh View Post

Ergogenix Aftermath Blue Raspberry & Fruit Punch

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er...fter-math.html

Thanks
    To manofmany and Ergogenix for shipping me out a couple samples of Aftermath. I had tried the Fruit Punch already going through about a months worth. Blue Rasp was what I wanted to try

Taste
    Blue Raspberry is awesome. Straight up. This is a great tasting post workout that I could see myself enjoying a ton. Mixed up immediately post workout thanks to the convenient packaging. Just throw one in your gym bag and you're good to go.

Fruit Punch is decent. I'd like a little more flavoring to mask the slightly chalky taste but it is still very enjoyable.

Overall
    From time to time I do like getting a decent post workout formula and I haven't had one in a bit. I'll probably buy a box of the Blue Rasp in the future just because its so dam tasty. The formula is solid and definitely will tie you over until your post workout meal. Thanks again for the samples

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by cultivateIT View Post

I was fortunate to get my hands on not one but two sample packs of Ergogenix AfterMath, Post-workout Recovery Complex in the mail today. It came just as I was heading out to the gym and it was a great movational factor in pushing it in the gym, knowing that awesome recovery awaited first thing I got home.

Thanks for the hook-up Ergogenix, Seems Christmas hits twice for 'cultivateIT' this year.

The Profile:

Aftermath is your ultimate post-workout replenishment complex and is designed to be taken immediately after your workout, before you consume any other shake or meal.* Each serving in ErgoGenix Aftermath contains 23g protein, and 13g high-glycemic carbohydrates.

Aftermath is your ultimate post-workout replenishment complex and is designed to be taken immediately after your workout, before you consume any other shake or meal.* Each serving in ErgoGenix Aftermath contains 23g protein, and 13g high-glycemic carbohydrates.

AfterMath is a combination of three proprietary blends, each one designed to provide specific benefits:

* Anabolic Protein Blend
    * Insulinogenic Secretagogue Blend
    * Muscle Protection Blend

For specifics check out: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er...fter-math.html

The Directions:

Add 1 packet to 10-12oz. of water in a glass or shaker bottle immediately after training. Stir or shake vigorously. On off days, take one serving first thing in the morning or right before bed.

Simple enough directions. Today, I sampled 'fruit punch' (tomorrow I will sample Blue raspberry). I threw the packet and it's powder content into a portable cup and added around 10 oz. of cold water, shook vigorously for about a good 30 seconds. Below is the outcome. Side view and top view, respectively. As you can see there are no clumping issues whatsoever; however, it did have an issue with foam. Therefore, I will have to rate mixability: 7/10

The Taste:

The taste was delicious. Very smooth, refreshing, and a drink that went beyond my expectations in terms of a 'recovery drink.' I took some sips at first to initiate my palate, then after realizing this was awesome, downed the whole drink. Might be abit sweet for others; however, mixing it with alittle more water will instantly solve that issue. Very impressive in terms of taste, sweet with hint of tart, lives up to the 'fruit punch' flavor. Taste rating: 9/10

Overall Rating: 8.5 / 10

Solid taste, small issue with foam (mixability), respectable profile.
    At first, I had an issue with taking this on a cut. Here is what I'm liking: only 153 calories, loaded with 23g of protein, low sodium content, packed with recovery L-leucine, glutamine, waxy Maize, ALA, and other goodies. However, I was thrown off by the 13g of carbs and 6g of sugar. However, I realized that it is a recovery drink and carbs need to be replenished, also it really depends on how one works it into their macros. Therefore, after further analysis, I'd take this and even recommend this on a cut as well.

Very impressed with this product AfterMath By Ergogenix.

This has been another honest review.

-Cultivate it.

Originally Posted by mivi320 View Post

AFTERMATH

Big thanks to manofmany for sending two (2) sample packs my way.

Blue Raspberry

Hit some legs hard and heavy and followed up the workout with a sample pack of AFTERMATH Blue Raspberry. The taste is really good, but not all that sweet. Here are my ratings:

Ingredient Profile 8/10

I like the addition of whey protein isolates, leucine, creatine. The waxymaize isn't particularly necessary and can be a problem if you are on a cutting diet. Otherwise, excellent recovery product from an ingredient standpoint.

Taste 8.5/10

Was hoping it would be a bit sweeter. Refreshing taste nonetheless. ErgoGenix did a great job with the flavoring.

Fruit Punch

Ingredient Profile 8/10

I like the addition of whey protein isolates, leucine, creatine. The waxymaize isn't particularly necessary and can be a problem if you are on a cutting diet. Otherwise, excellent recovery product from an ingredient standpoint.

Taste 9/10

Spot on. Maybe a little bit more a sweet or tart taste would carry this product darn close to a 10. Enjoyed this quite a bit. Great job Ergogenix.

Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post

Thanks to ErgoGenix for sending me samples of their 2 flavors of Aftermath to review!

Background Info:
    I have been training for almost 2 years consistently now, and have tried many supps, always try to give my most honest review. Aftermath is only the 2nd or 3rd postworkout/recovery intended supplement I have tried.

Mixability: 10/10 - Fill shaker with water, dump powder, shake well, enjoy. No clumps, no problems.

Value: 9/10 - Can be found anywhere from $1.50-$2 per serving, which isn't bad in the line of recovery products, but a little bit over my price range. This product gets a 9/10 because it comes in packets, which I am a huge fan of. Considering the extra cost that the company probably goes through to make this handy for us, I think its a good deal.

Overall: 9/10 - Great product, see below for my reviews on taste. I would definitely considering the Fruit Punch flavor in the future, but I would probably opt out of the Blue Razz.

Taste - Fruit Punch: 10/10 I thoroughly enjoyed this stuff, tastes really good, not overpowering, or chemically in any way. Would definitely purchase this product in the future.

Taste - Blue Razz: 7/10 I typically enjoy blue razz flavored products, but this one tasted very powdery to me, I can't really describe the taste, I just wasn't feeling it. If I found this for a good deal, I would pick it up, but it definitely wouldn't be my first choice.

Thanks again to ErgoGenix!

DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    samples?
    Proud member of the Who Dat Nation since '87!

Sky Dive Crew

Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    samples?
    You betcha. Just go to this thread and answer the 2 questions

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123510891

DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by manofmany View Post
    You betcha. Just go to this thread and answer the 2 questions

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123510891
    Hells yeah!! Im about to run out of my Myo Aftershock and was gonna restock but this looks awesome!!

Sky Dive Crew

Hells yeah!! Im about to run out of my Myo Aftershock and was gonna restock but this looks awesome!!
    Both are excellent!

=D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by =D View Post

Final Review

Profile = 9/10

Really good looking profile. While the carbs and protein seem fairly low dosed at first glance, it is actually great for what the product is intended for. It is meant to be a post workout recovery drink which would later be followed by a post workout meal, not a post workout nutritional replacement shake. It gives me everything I need to get by for the 30-45 minutes between my workout and eating. I also really like that they included all of the antioxidants in the product.

Convenience/Packaging = 10/10

Each serving is individually packaged which is incredibly convenient for a post workout product. It takes me 20 minutes to get to/from my gym so I normally mix my shake before I go then just drink it warm. Not that good. With these I can just throw a packet in my bag, fill my shaker with water after my workout, rip the corner from the packet and just mix it together. The packaging looks cool too.

Mixability/Texture = 9/10

The product mixed excellent. It just took me one hard shake and the powder was already mixed in really well. The only problem was I had a pretty thick layer of foam that didn't really want to go away. I'm gonna see what I can do to avoid this though. The texture was good. It was pretty thin, kinda like a lot of whey isolates are and went down really easy. Wasn't filling at all so I was ready for my post workout meal as soon as I got back to my room. Solved the foam problem by kind of "swirling" it instead of shaking it.

Taste = 9/10

The flavor I got was blue raspberry. It tasted excellent. There was a bit of an aftertaste, but I will probably get used to it after a few days. I normally can't stand any type of high protein drink in water but this was actually incredibly good. Stayed true to its flavor too, it was not incredibly strong but it definitely tasted like blue raspberry. Didn't really get sick of the flavor at all either, even drinking it 20 days straight.

Recovery = 9/10

As I said during my log, I feel I recovered just as well using this as I did with my old shake, which was ~40g protein and over 50g carbs. Wouldn't say the recovery was better, but it seemed just as good.
    From my log

Originally Posted by On Fire View Post

Ergogenix Aftermath Recovery Complex!

Mixability: 10/10, brief vigorous shake produced no residual powder in my mini shaker cup.
    Taste: Fruit Punch: 6.5/10, Blue Raspberry: 8.5/10. Found blue rasp to be way less 'chemical' tasting, could easily have it after every workout.
    Results: Hard to say, as I only used two servings worth, but if the product contains what the label says, it's a good choice for post workout nutrition!

Final thoughts: Definitely would buy. Thanks Ergogenix for the product demo!

Originally Posted by kinwei1994 View Post
    This is my first review log for a product =D

Taste=8/10
    the taste was pretty good its tasted like those good children medicine.

Mix/Texture=8.5/10
    the mixing was very good.one con was that it foams.(kinda like CL's products)

Profile:8.5/10
    overall it was good and would keep taking if had more of those packet(lets see if i get it for my next stack)

P.S. this was only rasberry flavor gonna log the another one in here on leg day and thx for the samples.

Originally Posted by jrmuscle View Post
    i have to say i never thought blue raspberry would taste good but it did i love it it was my favorite and it gets 10/10 for flavor
    10/10 mix
    8/10 profile simply because i like more carbs lol

Originally Posted by bloodsimple1234 View Post
    tried blue rasp and fruit punch.

both flavors mix great and go down smooth.After Math is not chalky at all and has a solid formula.

~blue rasp is very light and crisp,not very overpowering at all like some blue rasp supplements.

~ fruit punch is one of the better fruit punch flavored supplements I have tried.It is not too strong or weak at the same time.

*the individual packet make it super easy to take for someone very busy like myself.

if you want to try a new post w/o,give AfterMath a try!

DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Awesome reviews, seems the census is that the flavor is off the hook Looks like a good way to switch up the usual vanilla/chocolate/strawberry whey after workouts.
    Obsession is what lazy people call dedication

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Fruit Punch

I tried the fruit punch flavored mix on Monday after my workout. I mixed it with 10oz of water and shook it up. my thoughts are that it mixed very well with no extra sitting on the bottom of my shaker. I also thought the flavor was pretty good. I would rate the fruit punch a 8 out of 10.
    S.N.I. Global Representative
    http://sniglobal.com/

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I tried the blue rasberry Tuesday after my workout. The blue rasberry is def. my favorite. It tasted so good and reminded me of the old kool aid that was one color when you put in a container but then turned another color when water was added to it. It also mixed just as good as the fruit punch. I give blue rasberry a 9 out of 10.
    Last edited by pwicks83; 04-28-2010 at 05:45 AM. Reason: spelling

Still talking to the CEO ERGOGENIX's Avatar
    ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pwicks83 View Post
    So I tried the blue rasberry Tuesday after my workout. The blue rasberry is def. my favorite. It tasted so good and reminded me of the old kool aid that was one color when you put in a container but then turned another color when water was added to it. It also mixed just as good as the fruit punch. I give blue rasberry a 9 out of 10.
    Thanks for the feedback
    Ergogenix Boss Man

Three (3) new ErgoProducts coming soon. Pepper angii.

www.ergogenix.com
    www.twitter.com/ergogenix

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergogenix/ergogenix.htm

no problem thanks for the samples

ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pwicks83 View Post
    no problem thanks for the samples
    A review in the store would be greatly appreciated.
    Ergogenix Boss Man

www.ergogenix.com

I will try this weekend when I go to my dads. My work computer blocks me out of the site. That what you get when you work for a school district, limited usage.

Originally Posted by ERGOGENIX View Post
    A review in the store would be greatly appreciated.

Added my review to the store.. Will post a full review tomorrow.. Ya'll hit the nail on the head with this one!!

Sky Dive Crew

Added my review to the store.. Will post a full review tomorrow.. Ya'll hit the nail on the head with this one!!
    Thanks

repped
    Ergogenix Boss Man

www.ergogenix.com

Originally Posted by bowskie69 View Post
    First off, thanks to manofmany for choosing me to review Aftermath for Ergogenix and the bb.com community.

First impression (fruit punch): The packets are plain and simple, I like . Having single servings pre-measured is quite handy as well. The FP powder did smell a little off to me when I first opened the packet, the color was also much more dull than I had anticipated.
    (blue raspberry): Not that it matters much, but blue rasp. is a rather pretty shade of blue and mixes into an even more attractive, brighter shade of blue that really "pops".

Mixability: I poured the powder into a shaker cup containing 8 ounces of room temperature, filtered water. My blender ball did a fine job of crushing the minuscule particles of supplement powder. Overall, my mixing experience was quick and effortless.9/10

Taste(FP): The first sip was shocking to my taste buds and quite overwhelming honestly. The flavor is very sour IMO, maybe some more water would have helped. It was not grossly disgusting so I will leave it at 7/10 The aftertaste was funky and lingered for quite sometime, and even gave me cotton mouth. I felt the urge to constantly sip water after my workout.
    (BR): Spot-on chap! Right-O, me likey. The taste is very subtle and much less tart than FP. I could chug it down without choking and was left wanting more when my (1) serving was finished.9/10

Overall: I only had two samples and that's obviously hardly enough to report on the recover aspect. However, I did notice that my appetite was INSANE about a half hour after ingesting. 8/10

Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post

Want it?... Buy it.

First, a thank you to manofmany for hooking it up!

First impression ~ Absolutely love that it's sold in individual packages. Very convenient if I have something to do immediately after the gym and won't be able to mix a shake or eat for a little while.

Cost ~ If purchased from BB.com, you're looking at $1.75/packet, which is on par with products in its category.

Mixability ~ I mixed 2 packets (serving size is appropriate at 1) in approx. 16oz. of water and blended, so mixability isn't an issue. But based on the consistency and fineness of the powder, I imagine that it mixes well in any way with very little residue remaining.

Taste ~ AWESOME! It has that initial fart smell, but, man, does the taste put that concern to rest. With a product like Torrent, the fart smell was also a fart taste, but not with this. A very solid blue/raz flavor with that bite that I think blue/raz flavored products should have.

This is perfect for a summer PWO drink! Next session I have on a 90-degree day, I'll be mixing just a single packet with a couple of ice cubes to make a nice slushy.

Originally Posted by Sam9530130 View Post
    First of all, thanks to ErgoGenix for sending me 2 packs of each flavors!

Fruit Punch mixed with 12oz of water

First thoughts
    When I opened the packets, I found that the smell was a little weird. It smelled fruit punch but with an unknown odor (nothing unpleasant if I may say so).

Mixability = 8/10
    I mixed it with 12oz of water and I shaked vigorously like suggested on the sample. It mixed very well with no clumps. The only downside is that it had so much foam(see pictures below). I waited a few minutes and there was less foam in there so it wasn't SO bad. I will try shaking it less next time see if it comes out better!

Taste = 8/10
    I didn't know what to expect with the smell it had but I really liked how it tasted. It was a very smooth and light fruit punch taste. There was no after taste which is great. I guess it would have a stronger taste in less water so I will definitely try that again with my other package of fruit punch (friday after my workout). If it comes out stronger like I want it too, it will definitely be a 9.

Price = 8/10
    I think the price could be a little cheaper but it is still a pretty good deal for a complete post-workout. With 10% off coupon, the price is 35.09. This comes out at 1.75$ per pouches (strong math skills I know ).

Overall = 8/10
    This is definitely a great product and the small pouches are nice and convenient to have. This is not a final review as I still have 3 packets to experiment with.

I will be using my other Fruit Punch sample on Friday, a Blue Raspberry on Saturday and the other BR on Sunday.

Originally Posted by gymrat53 View Post
    I had the blue raspberry flavor and it was amazing even in some barely cold tap water from the dorms. Mixed easily in my blender bottle after a few shakes was light on my stomach and I like the profile. Good job Ergogenix I'm happy I got on the B2G1 deal awhile back along with a tub of Ergopump I'll be using after a few more weeks off of stims.

9/10

Originally Posted by kiwidave1 View Post
    Thanks to manofmany for providing a sample packet of each of these postworkout shakes.

Taste 8/10
    I Mixed it in about 12 oz of water and was very impressed with the taste. I really enjoyed the blue raspberry but the Fruit Punch was good too and I don't normally like fruit punch type flavored drinks. A slight chalky after taste but wasn't overpowering.

Mix-ability 7/10
    Foamed up a bit but left in the fridge for 10 minutes and then sloshed it around a bit to get rid of the sediment and worked like a charm.

Thoughts 9/10
    Pleasantly surprised on the taste of both flavors but would buy the raspberry over the punch. Once I burn through some Golden Gains and Real Gains I will be buying this product, just hope it goes up on Wheycheap again sometime before then

Originally Posted by 07white450r View Post

ErgoGenix AfterMath

Taste 9/10
    I Mixed it in about 18 oz of water and i was very impressed with the taste. I really enjoyed the blue raspberry. It is spot on IMO. Not to heavy, not to light just right.

Mix-ability 8/10
    No real complaints here. There was a little foam but i don't mind at all. There was no grit very little settling at the bottom. It may be due to my abbreviated shaking but i wanted to keep the foam to a minimum to drink it asap.

Other Thoughts 9/10
    Over all i really like the product. I found it to me really light on the stomach it did not sit heavy at all which i really enjoyed. I like the fact that it is lower on the carbs side and still up on the protein. Nothing that you dont need in here. It is something that i would use again and i am going to be using due to my whey-cheep purchase

Originally Posted by intrusionzero View Post

Ergogenix AfterMath

Manofmany was kind enough to send me a couple of samples of aftermath under the condition that an honest review be put up of the product so here it is! There will be two parts to this review, first being the blue raspberry flavor, followed by the fruit punch flavor which will be posted in the next day or two.

Initial Thoughts:
    One thing I do like about this product is that they all come in individual packaging, like product samples do, so if your on the go a lot or can't carry around a tub of protein where you are, these will probably be good for you. As far as protein drinks go, I tend to never stray far away from either chocolate or on some rare occasions, strawberry, so it will be interested to see how these flavors taste. They will be mixed in 12 oz of water as the instructions recommend.

Mixability: 8/10
    I poured the entire packet into my shaker with 12 oz of cold water and shook it up for about 20-30 seconds, it did fizz up quite a bit (to the top) however I didn't see any clumps or anything settling down at the bottom.

Taste: 7/10
    Now for this I just have to say first, i'm not much of a fan of blue raspberry to begin with, and usually any product that has this flavoring i just pound down as quick as possible. When i opened the lid to my shaker bottle this stuff smelled horrible, and i was like ah ****. However after tasting it, i didn't mind it, and actually enjoyed drinking it. It wasn't too sour for being blue raspberry and had a sort of creamy taste to it.

Profile: 9/10
    I liked the profile on this product, because it not only provides you with your protein, but also a prop blend of essential things post workout, such as waxy maize, glutamine, l-leucine, and additional vitamin c and e

Overall: 8/10
    I wouldn't say that this is a flavor that I would buy again, but as mentioned before I am not someone who normally likes blue raspberry, but it was one of the best blue raspberry flavors that i have ever tried. I like how it mixed well, and comes in single serving packets for convenience for people on the go

stay tuned for fruit punch review

Originally Posted by intrusionzero View Post

Ergogenix AfterMath

Mixability: 8/10
    Mixabillity was similar to how the blue raz went, somewhat foamy at the top, but no clumps or grit settling at the bottom, which is perfect for me

Taste: 9/10
    Once again the smell is a little decieving, although that really doesn't matter for me. This fruit punch was quite enjoyable, however i must say im usually a fan of fruit punch flavors, and this one was right up there for me. I will most likely pick this up to have the single serving packets of this on hand for if i come into a situation where i don't have access to a tub.

Overall: 9/10
    This was a decent flavor that i enjoyed to drink and will most likely purchase some in this flavor in the future. It has a good profile and most likely aids in recovery a bit better then just a standard whey shake. For anyone that has not tried this yet, it is deff something to check out.

thank you ergogenix for letting me try this product!

Originally Posted by ShayZ View Post

Ergogenix Aftermath Post WO Shake

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er...fter-math.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guys at ERGOGENIX offered me the opportunity to log this product. My log lasted roughly 25 days. I did a bulk over this period, and gained about 10 lbs during this time.
    All of my lifts shot up drastically, and this shake really quenched my thirst and gave me tons of energy post workout where I would have normally been exhausted and depleted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Initial Thought

Upon my first shake, I felt it was a bit too foamy at the top, but the taste was incredible. Easily a 9/10 in taste. Once I realized I should stir, and not shake, the foamyness went away, and after a few days the taste really grew on me, and I craved it post workout. It became a solid 10/10 to me! I literally looked forward to drinking this stuff every workout day.

This stuff has 23 grams of protein and 13 grams of super fast acting carbohydrates. You really cannot beat that whether you are cutting or bulking. All that in 153 cals! This was especially great for me because I could drink it post workout, then take a shower, and eat a meal 30 minutes later. It kept me refreshed and charged up for those 30 minutes before I ate my big meal.

Value

This is literally my only issue with the item. It is a tad bit pricey. The value is an 8/10 regardless because it easily replaces me having to buy a protein shake, and a banana or other fast acting fruit for post workout. So its like a 2 in 1. It offers me the carbs and protein I so desperately need. I do however wish it was priced a little bit lower.

Overall

9.5/10. This stuff is great. I have done plenty of logs, and I swear this was my favorite log to run. The product was fantastic, the company was helpful with any question I had, and this stuff just works! It provided me with so much energy after my workouts, and just kept me going! ERGEGENIX makes some fantastic stuff and stands behind their products!

Link to my log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124787401

Originally Posted by Persch889 View Post

Persch's Review of ErgoGenix's AfterMath!

First I would like to thank Manofmany for giving me the opportunity to sample this product, and secondly apologize for this review coming so late.

Can be found in the BB.com store here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er...fter-math.html

Mixability: Not much more to say than great. Both flavors mixed very well and had little to no settling in my shaker. For some reason the fruit punch flaovr didnt mix quite as well as the blue raspberry but I would still say 8/10 at worst.

Taste/Smell: I am not a fan of fruit punch flavored supps at all, and have had MANY. But I con honestly say that it wasnt that bad. I would def. take blue raspberry over fruit punch. Blue Raspberry was simply fantastic and very refreshing after my workout. Blue Raspberry 9/10 and Fruit Punch 6/10

Now for smell...I have to agree with one of the other reviewers when I say it has a pungent "fart" smell. However, I have been informed that this tends to be the norm for products of this nature. If you guys could make it smell half as good as it taste then this would friggin amazing lol.

Effectiveness: I did notice a significant reduction of DOMS the day after taking AfterMath. It did not completely take away my soreness but it was a nice reduction. And the time it normally takes for my DOMS for completely go away is usually around 3-4 days. The two separate times I took AfterMath my COMPLETE recovery was reduced to 2 days!!! So I cant give it less than 10/10

Overall: This truly is a great product. The only draw back for me though is the price. But it is extremely effective so it makes it easier to justify the cost. In the end, I have to give ErgoGenix's AfterMath a 9/10.

Great product guys!

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post

AFTERMATH

BLUERASPBERRY

A Big Thanks to MOM and ERGOGENIX for sending out some samples.

ERGOGENIX AFTERMATH is a BIG HIT. The formula is near perfect and has become my go to post-workout product. The profile of A/M is outstanding 13 grams of high glycemic carbs 6 grams of sugar and 23 grams of protein 80% whey concentrate and 90% whey isolate. My recovery has been stellar while using A/M. Flavor is very refreshing and the perfect summertime post drink. Texture is very thin and easy to get down also no bloating or stomach issues noticed. Would love to see a few more flavors in the future.

Taste. 8/10 The Bluerazz is definitely my favorite flavor of the two, sweet tart and very easy going down. Reminds me of a Charms bluerazz blowpop.

Effectiveness. 9/10 Recovery has been outstanding also very easy to digest which is a plus for me.

Profile. 9/10 Profile is amazing as stated above, the carb sugar and protein ratio is perfect for almost everyone.

Mix. 10/10 Shaker bottle used with 12oz of water. No left over powder of chunks noticed.

Servings. 7/10 20 single serving pouches (44g) per box. Would love to see 25 servings per box in the future. But as always you get what you pay for.

Price. 6/10 Prices range from 36.00 to 42.00. Post-workout shakes, drinks usually draw a higher price tag. As long as I'm getting a quality product like A/M I don't mind spending the extra cash. Hopefully the prices will drop in the future.

I highly recommend this POST product to all...you won't be disappointed.

Final Rating 8/10 Thumbs Up To ERGOGENIX.