-NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

30 days with AllMax HemaNOvol

Thanks to AllMax for the opportunity to log this product. Its had my attention since about 4 months ago when i first saw ads for it in some mags!

current stats:
    5'9"
    217lbs
    9%bf

Day 1 - 4/16
    Had a sick leg workout today! i popped 5 HemaNOvol about 30min before i started. then i begun to blast my legs with supersets and high reps. The pump was pretty good, even after my first set, but got better with every set throughout the workout.
    Hopefully the effects of this stuff build up through the week and add up to some insane pumps!

Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by -NastyNate- View Post
    Thanks to AllMax for the opportunity to log this product. Its had my attention since about 4 months ago when i first saw ads for it in some mags!

current stats:
    5'9"
    217lbs
    9%bf

Day 1 - 4/16
    Had a sick leg workout today! i popped 5 HemaNOvol about 30min before i started. then i begun to blast my legs with supersets and high reps. The pump was pretty good, even after my first set, but got better with every set throughout the workout.
    Hopefully the effects of this stuff build up through the week and add up to some insane pumps!
    Awesome man. Looking forward to your results. Keep us updated.
    PharmD | IFBB Pro | ********.com/SwollenPharmD

-NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    holy crap! sick chest workout today! did my usual 10 sets but seriously had one of the best chest pumps iv ever felt! it was insane. like my muscles were filled full of mercury! rock hard and looked extra big

Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yea buddy. The fun is just beginning.

arms were today. again, had a great pump. vascularity seems to be showing through more as well.

Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Banks90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi, I just received my HemaNOvol and I had a question about how to take it. It says to take it for 3 days in a row at first, but if I'm doing a 5 day on / 2 day off workout schedule, wouldn't I be taking it for 5 days in a row anyways? Just wondering if you started off taking it every day you were working out. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Banks90 View Post
    Hi, I just received my HemaNOvol and I had a question about how to take it. It says to take it for 3 days in a row at first, but if I'm doing a 5 day on / 2 day off workout schedule, wouldn't I be taking it for 5 days in a row anyways? Just wondering if you started off taking it every day you were working out. Thanks.
    Directions For AllMax Nutrition HemaNOvol: Take on a 5 day ON / 2 day OFF schedule through your complete 64-day supply.

Just do that^^ and you should be fine. Empty stomach works best.

Originally Posted by Banks90 View Post
    yeah bro. just follow the directions on the box... pretty simple

last couple workouts have been good. shoulders, back and chest. had a good pump and felt strong on all but my arm kept giving out during DB decline press. stupid nerve damage is a bitch!

had a massive shoulder pump last night... almost painful haha. lifted the same weights as last week but moved at a significantly faster pace with less rest.

also, pumps definitely stick around longer after my workout is over since i started the hemaNOvol

Sure sounds like it's getting better everyday. Should be fully kicked in now!!!

Originally Posted by Eightpak View Post
    Sure sounds like it's getting better everyday. Should be fully kicked in now!!!
    yeah its definitely kicked in! i had a great arm workout today. super pumped and felt strong!!

Got a shoulder workout workout coming up later today. shoulders have been improving quickly so im sure it will be another great workout.

Got a shoulder workout workout coming up later today. shoulders have been improving quickly so im sure it will be another great workout.
    Looking good man. Keep it up!!!

Looking good man. Keep it up!!!
    shoulders today were sick! im starting to increase my volume so the pumps are getting even more intense! especially during my tri-set of front, lateral, and rear DB raises! veins were poppin like a mofo too!

AWESOME workouts all week. I definitely loooooooove the pumps from this stuff!

It just gets better and better! no joke, one of the best pumps of my life today while working chest! My pecs felt like they were being flexed even while resting between sets!

ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

It just gets better and better! no joke, one of the best pumps of my life today while working chest! My pecs felt like they were being flexed even while resting between sets!
    Awesome feedback Nate! Good to see you enjoyed the product. Feedback on our end is just as intense!
    ALLMAX USA
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm
    www.allmaxnutrition.com
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS

Pass The Refridgerator kudostojen's Avatar
    kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Glad you made this thread. I started taking it Hemanovol this week and there aren't a lot of reviews out there.

I like it so far.

"If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin."
    Ivan Turgenev

If You Can't Stand Behind Our Troops, Feel Free To Stand in Front of Them ..

Originally Posted by kudostojen View Post
    Glad you made this thread. I started taking it Hemanovol this week and there aren't a lot of reviews out there.

I like it so far.
    Awesome man. If you could post a review, that would be great and help others see how awesome this stuff is. Seriously underrated right now.

Thanks Nate for some great feedback!!!

kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome man. If you could post a review, that would be great and help others see how awesome this stuff is. Seriously underrated right now.

Thanks Nate for some great feedback!!!

There should be more out there for this product and trust me, i've looked. This thread is as good as it gets.

Would love to document it but where i should put the log?

"If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin."
    Ivan Turgenev

Originally Posted by kudostojen View Post
    There should be more out there for this product and trust me, i've looked. This thread is as good as it gets.

Would love to document it but where i should put the log?
    Under product reviews and logs.

lol, i didn't even notice there was one or that this thread was under that heading.

Ivan Turgenev

levin_11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yo Nate awesome feedback man. I'm actually trying this product out after i finish the current pre-workout drink that i have at the moment. I'm just wondering if u stacked hemanovol with any other pre-workout prior to hitting the gym? Thanks!

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks bro
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew