Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    DGetsCut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good posture is key to maximum blood flow to the brain and muscles. It encourages your body machine to function as optimally intended. Poor posture from laziness, a little car/crappy car seats, or a generic work chair lead to weakening of your core foundation. Stand up and get flexible!

FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There has too be a correlation between the decaying posture and growing depression within the overall population.

Within the last ~20 years the amount of time spent sitting has increased too damn much. We don't walk down the hall to have a talk with a co-worker half the time anymore. The amount of time people are spending gaming is a serious problem .

When I started working on my posture I instantly felt relief for pain I had forgotten was even there. Obviously physical pain is a big cause of depression. There has to be people who are experiencing a good deal of pain that they've forgotten and now suffer from depression.

Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dillon you sob, C.I.A. got you pushing too many pencils? Fix posture - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123812871

Look like you lift and want to do Oly grip Front Squats? - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164421641

Instagram: Gzus1_

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Super weird you just bumped this... i just got done reading a ton about posture on reddit

I was thinking of purchasing a mirror, to practice posture/dance moves/facial expressions etc...
    You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am.
    ░▒▓█Team Dreamville█▓▒░
    08/08/2011. the day the aesthetics died. never forget.
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。 ✧。*・゜
    What's a God to a non-believer?

JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Solid thread.

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will rep anyone who cliffs all the data

When I was younger I use to have a bad slouch because I was overweight and tall. I think it's become a lot better since then but I still want it to be perfect. I use to have to actively hold my head back to the point where it became harder to breathe and it physically strained me. The worse part about it is, if I'm not completely uncomfortable with my neck it means I'm slouching. I've been lifting for 2 years now too and gained a lot of muscle so I don't know how I could FURTHER FURTHER improve myself.
    You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am.
    ░▒▓█Team Dreamville█▓▒░
    08/08/2011. the day the aesthetics died. never forget.
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。 ✧。*・゜
    What's a God to a non-believer?

mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Posture may be the wrong end of the stick for one's attention, at least according to about the last 25 years of research around the body and the nervous system.

Posture is in large part a derivative of MOVEMENT practice. It also tells us less about what we really need to know if we care about performance. If we care about performance - like how well we can lift a bar or push a sled or kick a ball, then we're looking for an understanding of movement, not posture.

Indeed, we can hold any posture we wish, as long as we complement it with the same amount of movement/action in the other direction.

SO if we walk slouching (thoracic flexed) we just need to be sure to move with the same amount of time moving into extension. An easier way to address that is to remember to actively lengthen the spine while sitting or standing or for that matter doing push ups. Likewise, good practice to be able to do anterior/posterior thoracic glides, or lateral thoracic glides - can we actually control our upper spine? do our brains have a good neural map of how to move say the T5 and T6?

In other words,
    Posture is static; we are dynamic.

When we focus on movement, and how we dynamically realign ourselves around movement, posture really takes care of itself.

When working with athletes, my colleagues and i pretty much can safely ignore posture and focus on an athlete's movement. That reveals far more about how that person can perform. Can they control their leg in a cross body movement without having to move the pelvis too? no? ok time to practice MOVEMENT for that independence. Do that things like supposed excessive anterior tilt take care of themselves.

This focus on movement control and dynamics is why the athletes i work with all practice dynamic mobility - joint by joint - to get that control. Most do z, some do systema, so do t'ai chi, but all of them have a regular movement practice. Their performance goes up - and that's the focus - performance.

mc

mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gzus View Post
    I'm trying to see my chiro less and less but classroom chairs and computer use are killing me.
    Great!

chiro is being passive: it's being manipulated. That is great to deal with an acute pain event, but not an effective solution if you're still having to go for the same thing. By getting an ACTIVE practice around the affected area, you will engage far better brain/body patterns and make rapid progress - as the body re-learns how to move. When we move actively, we engage about ten thousand times more neural connections than when we are moved passively
    (more here http://www.begin2dig.com/2010/04/ben...y-passive.html)

For your classroom: try getting a seat at the back so it's easy to stand up from time to time. Same thing with the computer. If you have a lap top it's easy to put boxes on a desk and from time to time move the laptop to the boxes so you can work alternately standing and sitting.

As for the kneeling chairs - it's all the same thing - too much being in one posture is the problem. MOVE frequently and you'll feel better; get active in your practice (here's an example http://www.begin2dig.com/2008/09/z-h...dys-joint.html) and you'll feel better

mc

GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Two questions on the Neanderthal no more program for those with knowledge and/or experience on it:

1. Is this program meant to be a full 7 week replacement for a weight program or is it meant as a supplementation to an existing program?

2. For the exercises using weights, is there any direction for how much intensity to use? Should I be progressing in weights or reps over the first 4 weeks of the program? If so, is there an optimal % to increase each week?

Thanks in advance!

IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) IceJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So is it possible to fix posture while on a routine like Starting Strength?

My goal is to be able to to weigh around 160 lbs @ 10-12% body fat by next summer and I need all the time I can get as I've had to take a little time off at the moment.
    Current Stats:
    Weight: 161 lbs
    Bench: 160 x 1
    Squat: 265 x 1
    Deadlift: 275 x 1
    Rack Pulls: 305 x 10
    Rows: 145 x 6
    OH Press: 105 x 2

rugbie is just really nice. (+1000) rugbie is just really nice. (+1000) rugbie is just really nice. (+1000) rugbie is just really nice. (+1000) rugbie is just really nice. (+1000) rugbie is just really nice. (+1000) rugbie is just really nice. (+1000) rugbie is just really nice. (+1000) rugbie is just really nice. (+1000) rugbie is just really nice. (+1000) rugbie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks a bunch OP, this is just what I needed. Reps.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    --
    I rape back
    --
    My exgirlfriend said to go to the chemist to get some of those pills that give you a huge erection...
    I don't know why she got upset when I threw some diet pills at her.

spartanftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 16 and following a workout routine at the moment and i want to try neandrethal no more iv but how can i do it while following another wokrout routine ?

super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This should be made a sticky in a workout section.

Great old thread.
    #blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

Lifting journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140309943

Big 3: 1150lbs under 170BW
    B: 310
    S: 345
    D: 495

JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by spartanftw View Post
    I'm 16 and following a workout routine at the moment and i want to try neandrethal no more iv but how can i do it while following another wokrout routine ?
    Stop your current workout and start Neanderthal no More. It's only like 12 weeks and you have the rest of your life for the other routine.

To OP; Thanks a lot, I have everything described in the first post. Bad lower back, upper back, posture, small glutes etc. Hopefully I am on the road to recovery
    Goal 1; 200 lbs by 1st January 2010
    Goal 2; 100KG (220lbs) by June 1st 2010

Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey guys. I have few questions regarding the Neanderthal no more program.
    1. How long do you do these 2 programs for? I've read everything but it seems that the duration eluded me somehow.
    2. I got anterior tilt in my hip (hyperlordosis) + few other things described in the article, which means my hams, glutes and abs are weak. Some of the exercises advocate stretching of these muscle groups. Also my back is really tight and strong, there's a lot of exercises for the back too. Should I be doing the whole program or throw out some of the exercises?
    3. Should I go back onto a routine such as SS afterwards? I assume that after this program I'll be able to use hams and glutes while squatting and deadlifting and that SS won't cause me to have hyperlordosis again?
    4. What weights do you actually use? Enough to make it quite difficult to perform X amount of reps while feeling the worked muscle but at the same not enough to start breaking the form?
    5. How can I guarantee that after completing the program my posture will be proper? In this time are all muscle imbalances going to be removed?
    Last edited by MikeKK; 08-31-2012 at 01:37 PM.
    Getting me some gains

Lifting log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154103&p=103762993#post10302993
    My lifting gear part 1 (bodysolid power rack, bench, lat attachment) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1509633
    My lifting gear part 2 (bodypower weights, texas power bar) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151184793&p=1011390903#post10110903

JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MikeKK View Post
    Hey guys. I have few questions regarding the Neanderthal no more program.
    1. How long do you do these 2 programs for? I've read everything but it seems that the duration eluded me somehow.
    2. I got anterior tilt in my hip (hyperlordosis) + few other things described in the article, which means my hams, glutes and abs are weak. Some of the exercises advocate stretching of these muscle groups. Also my back is really tight and strong, there's a lot of exercises for the back too. Should I be doing the whole program or throw out some of the exercises?
    3. Should I go back onto a routine such as SS afterwards? I assume that after this program I'll be able to use hams and glutes while squatting and deadlifting and that SS won't cause me to have hyperlordosis again?
    4. What weights do you actually use? Enough to make it quite difficult to perform X amount of reps while feeling the worked muscle but at the same not enough to start breaking the form?
    5. How can I guarantee that after completing the program my posture will be proper? In this time are all muscle imbalances going to be removed?
    For number 4 I use a weight that means I can do the required reps with perfect form. It's usually lighter than I did for working sets but still makes me sweat.

Number 5. The program makes it easier to maintain proper posture when sitting and standing. Of course if you're so inclined you can still sit with **** posture, but it's up to you to make sure you sit straight with hips + shoulders aligned... this program will make that habit easier to get in to. Also for number 5 I think this article applies:

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...other_23_hours
    Goal 1; 200 lbs by 1st January 2010
    Goal 2; 100KG (220lbs) by June 1st 2010

rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Hit the nail on the head
    Snatchbrah

The Wrecking Crew

Vegan crew

University Of Toledo Wrestling

@Reg3Reg

loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) loganchris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Now I wonder why didn't I found this earlier !?!
    If anybody would like to handbalance like bruce lee, you should check me at

--------------> www.lostartofhandbalancing.com <--------------

chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any ******* who reps me in this thread so it's in my cp will get repped back. On phone so cant sub...
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/CamelJockey/

If you have an avi, gays are beating off to you. Congrats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw6G2e5rS0Q

AngryManmore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Cawk

AngryManmore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lol.

wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    great thread
    "The art of living well and the art of dying well are one."
    Επίκουρος (Epicurus )

)))))))))Wolfpilp enjoys interacting with brahs all over the world(((((((((

nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    subbed
    Vulpea cnd n-ajunge la struguri zice că-s acri.

Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilgrimage will become famous soon enough. (+50)

holy chit lmao
    *Best gym lifts*

Below parallel Squat: 350lb
    Bench: 275lb
    Deadlift: 495lb

Training for 3 years and natty. Plenty of gains left.

*** Never getting married CREW ***

mmarrinan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Brilliant! Gonna start this right the **** now!

JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Extra:

drink a lot --> forced to get up & move around-->helps maintain better posture

long, lost tip

xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ah so useful, i unfortunately have a 9-5 monday-friday desk job and i even notice myself slouching quite badly from time to time, will definitely give some of these excercises a try

Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000) Gudino95 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subbed
    ***Foam Roller Crew***
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *MFC*
    +8/10 in mirror 2/10 in pictures crew+
    "Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal."

Platinum Member AlwaysInZenMode's Avatar
    AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000)
    Excellent info.

Registered User fitnessbuilding's Avatar
    fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi Gzus,
    Superb thread!! It is more beneficial to me. Thanks.