Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NIguy View Post
    I assume that you made this thread because you had posture problems yourself?

Wouldn't mind sharing your experience in this event?
    Overall it's pelvic tilt and my right side (pec,lat,trap,shoulder) that's the problem. Classroom time, lab work and computer use.

Eradicated winging of my right scapula, greatly improved thoracic mobility, reduced anterior pelvic tilt (main problem, still battling), pecs+lats so tight I opted to stop training them (easing back into working them as flexibility has improved) - didn't have forward rolling shoulders though. I don't do direct trap because the right side is always tight and getting them any bigger/strong will probably give me migraines.

I'm in a situation now where frequent tissue work will bring me the most benefit.
    Dillon you sob, C.I.A. got you pushing too many pencils? Fix posture - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123812871

Look like you lift and want to do Oly grip Front Squats? - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164421641

Instagram: Gzus1_

braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've written a bunch of stuff that may be useful here:

Stuff on tendonitis + mc's post on eccentrics is great:
    http://www.eatmoveimprove.com/2009/08/on-tendonitis/
    http://www.begin2dig.com/2010/04/ecc...-ideas-as.html

everything on muscle strains to how to rehab them:
    http://www.eatmoveimprove.com/2010/0...uscle-strains/

postural evaluation, correction, etc. in the same line as neanderthal no more:
    http://www.eatmoveimprove.com/2009/1...-dysfunctions/

Quick overview of different types of common lifting lower back injuries & how to tell what health professional to visit:
    http://www.eatmoveimprove.com/2010/0...ur-lower-back/

On popping, cracking, clicking, etc. joints and what they mean:
    http://www.eatmoveimprove.com/2010/0...licking-oh-my/

tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm very impressed with this sticky. And to think that all I had to do was link here instead of repetitively writing out advice and links.

Really good solid material.

Reps
    "Adapt and overcome."

"Everything you need is inside you."

jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi GZUS. I have been having pain in my lower back. Its definitely not a spine problem I read the other thread on lower back pain. And I looked through your links, and my posture is ok...but years of sitting in a desk for school has seriously tightend up my lower back.

I need help with finding exactly which muscle is tight, and I can read more to alleviate. I used your link and found this: floota.com/psoas_tests.html

When I tried to bring my legs to my chest...I couldn't even do that due to the pain...so I don't believe it is a psoas problem...and then I found: floota.com/QuadratusLumborumStretch1.html

And that definitely looks to be the problem on my right side. I thought I migh have had a erector tear, but after reading some I think those muscle have tightened. I am going to try and stretch them but do you have any advice on corrective exercises? Something anything to get me on the right track to recovery.

Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    QL pain/tightness - a lot of sitting. Unilateral symptoms could be from specific sitting habits.

Ok posture? You might still have the tilt necessary to put a stretch on the muscle or you are weak (glutes/hams) in hip extension and/or just have weak QLs in general so its under duress just from your daily routine.

You know you sit a lot, you know this wrecks havoc on the musculoskeletal setup, go through the articles related specifically to that.

Desk Jockey, Neanderthal No More and (De)-Constructing Computer Guy. Then make a logically progression through the other articles since you'll probably discover some hidden problems.
    Dillon you sob, C.I.A. got you pushing too many pencils? Fix posture - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123812871

Look like you lift and want to do Oly grip Front Squats? - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164421641

jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedlion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gzus View Post
    QL pain/tightness - a lot of sitting. Unilateral symptoms could be from specific sitting habits.

Ok posture? You might still have the tilt necessary to put a stretch on the muscle or you are weak (glutes/hams) in hip extension and/or just have weak QLs in general so its under duress just from your daily routine.

You know you sit a lot, you know this wrecks havoc on the musculoskeletal setup, go through the articles related specifically to that.

Desk Jockey, Neanderthal No More and (De)-Constructing Computer Guy. Then make a logically progression through the other articles since you'll probably discover some hidden problems.

Thanks G...and after reading...seriously after streching for the past 2 days most of the pain is gone but you were correct, I think my glutes are the weak point..

Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mispost, sorry

Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yaaaaaabuddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

adri2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi,

Thank you Gzus for putting all this information together, and thanks to the authors of the articles.

I'm willing to follow the Neanderthal no More routine to fix my bad posture, but I don't have access to a gym so I will not be able to do these exercises :

- Barbell Step-Ups
    - Pronated, Medium Grip Row
    - Face Pulls
    - Decline Barbell Extensions
    - Low Pulley External Rotations
    - High-to-Low Cable Woodchops
    - Decline Close Grip Bench
    - Chest Supported T-Bar Row
    - Single Arm Low Pulley Cable Row to Abdomen

Will it work anyway or can it cause imbalances?

All the best, Adri.

otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subscribing for later use and reference
    ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'' -Muhammad Ali

ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000)

Unhappy

I need to read this. My back pain is unbareable. So bad thinking about seeing a chiropractor.
    Distraction is an obstruction for the construction.

“The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence.”

Kakarot!

shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10) shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10) shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10) shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10) shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10) shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10) shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10) shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10) shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10) shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10) shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Did anyone try the Neanderthal routine?

Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Skimmed through the links in the OP couldn't find what I was looking for . Any good links on hip and groin tightness when squatting it makes hitting good depth a hassle when squatting.
    *Nose so big it makes pussy wet crew*
    *Women want to suck on my nose when my nostrils flare crew*
    *Nose resembles an erect penis crew*
    Pm me your applications with pics.

tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thank You

This was a great read!

vem som helst kan vinna! CelticTheTruth's Avatar
    CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Really useful thread, thanks a lot (srs).
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆
    FOUNDER of ♚♛Skåne CREW♛♚
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything

SwagPanther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwagPanther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwagPanther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwagPanther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwagPanther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwagPanther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwagPanther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwagPanther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwagPanther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im having alot of neck pain

i've been doing prone cobras, stretching my chest and traps with little to no improvements.

can someone suggest how i strengthen my neck.

cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Repped.
    c☆c☆c

ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    does anyone have pics/a link to pics of anyone with progress pics of fixing anterior pelvic tilt?

rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    oh em gee u wouldnt belive how bad my posture is and how much pain its causing me

rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rawpower18 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ive had bad back pain a while sometimes it sweats the pains coming from just above where its supposed to arch in (mine dont) hurts alot and when i apply pressure snap crackle and pop ive heard strenghening traps helps

JohnnyNOgames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyNOgames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyNOgames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyNOgames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyNOgames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyNOgames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyNOgames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyNOgames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyNOgames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyNOgames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyNOgames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn good thread man.. i used to think everyone built differently but everyone jsut has different combinations of posture problems lol

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyNOgames View Post
    damn good thread man.. i used to think everyone built differently but everyone jsut has different combinations of posture problems lol
    Posture and alignment is everything. If you dont have a sound foundation your body will crumble.
    Owner of Rapid Transformation Training LLC
    Transform your Mind, Body and Life

www.rapidtransformationtraining.com

shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10) shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10) shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10) shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10) shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10) shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10) shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10) shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10) shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10) shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10) shacent is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump

MJDub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJDub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJDub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJDub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJDub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJDub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJDub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJDub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJDub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJDub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJDub has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To anyone wondering if this stuff is legit, I've been doing the Neanderthal No More program for about 6 weeks now and today someone approached me with, "you have really good posture, I wish my posture was good". Feelsgoodman.

dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dlg2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gzus you got anything to fix minor scoliosis?

McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    link doesn't seem to be working now. when i click it it takes me to a page, but doesn't have anything to do with fixing ATP. very helpful thread btw

thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have kyphosis and ive been working on my posture for the last 3 days and so far all i feel is very sore. How long till I will i feel or notice a difference in my walking?

thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkfnknight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thedarkfnknight View Post
    I have kyphosis and ive been working on my posture for the last 3 days and so far all i feel is very sore. How long till I will i feel or notice a difference in my walking?
    I'm going to the doctor and check for arthritis. I feel joint pain in my hands when I type and especially in my knees and I also get stiff in my back and it cracks and pops.

OnlyLeanMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OnlyLeanMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OnlyLeanMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OnlyLeanMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OnlyLeanMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OnlyLeanMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OnlyLeanMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OnlyLeanMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OnlyLeanMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OnlyLeanMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OnlyLeanMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man who the **** can read all of that... just give me the cliffs please.

I think I might have that pelvic thrust.

What do I need to do/how to sleep etc.??