socalanfmodel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question OxyElite Pro vs. Lipo 6 Black Help!!

I'm indecisive about which one to take. I've finally come to a realization in my life that it needs to change and before I decided to take any supplement, I wanted to see that I could stick with this life change. So far I'm on three weeks of an excellent workout and diet. I started at 208lbs. and I'm down to 199lbs as of two and a half weeks. I know its a great start but I'm looking for something to help me with energy and burning fat. I'm not looking to gain any muscle as of right now, just tone up and burn all this fat off.

I've read good positive reviews with a few negative on Lipo 6 Black, but haven't read much about OxyElite Pro. I was referred OxyE by a friend, I trust him but I wanted to get feed back.

What would you recommend, what are you stories of using either pill, or would you recommend another thermogenic.

I'd appreciate any and all help.

Thanks!

justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have taken then black with so-so results.. Just started on the new redline time released product. Am VERY interested in the oxypro though looks promising.

socalanfmodel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by justin6683 View Post
    Have taken then black with so-so results.. Just started on the new redline time released product. Am VERY interested in the oxypro though looks promising.
    So I ended up buying OxyE pro. So far I love it. I don't have any jitters, headaches, pains, or anything that comes to my attention. I have had a problem with energy lately and this helps out majorly. I feel more energized during my normal routines (i'm unemployed so no heavy duty job) and when I work out I feel like I can run/bike longer then ever, I actually have been stepping it up. I've been taking it for three days now, and I've lost 4 pounds but tonight I will weight myself to see if there is a difference from last night.

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be toxic about weightloss or insane crazy about how much I lose. As long as I get to my ideal weight safely that is all that matters.

I take one pill in the morning when I wake up around 8am, I dont feel any hunger until 2pm. I do eat breakfast about an hour after I take my first pill, and lunch around 12. With a small fruit inbetween. Around 3 I take my next pill and I feel great in the evening. The first night I worked off that 3 pm pill and my workout was good. The following day I took an additional pill 30 minutes before my workout which was 6 hours after my second pill 10pm at night. That workout was even better then the night before.
    My current weight is 194, I keep this thread updated and we will see where oxyE takes me from here.

Bodyburner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey bro, i want to hear ur result using OXYEPRO , i only lost 8lb and 4% bodyfat, in 1 month, i dont really know whether thats good or bad for me, tried a strict diet and maintained cardio 4times a weeks with 5 times a week gym..

i wanna try Lipo 6 black but still curious