Thread: Wrestling Mats

SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000)

Wrestling Mats

I am looking to get a wrestling mat for our gym thats a 10x10 or bigger if anyone has a used one for sale drop me a line

Thanks, Sam

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Sam -
    No one really "sells" anything in here, that I've seen.

Your best bet is to check out Craigslist for used mats. I will tell you two things about trying to buy mats on craigslist though.
    1. The only pop up from time to time.
    2. If you do see them for sale, make contact with the buyer ASAP. They will not last long.

I have thought about buying mats for some time, but just lack the space.

Good luck in your search.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000) SamDowdy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yea I have looked on craigslist and you are right you got to act quick cause they dont last.. Heck one guy even gave one away on there a 12x12 mat and time I messaged him it was gone and he put the ad up like that morning.. lol crazy

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Just to give you an idea how fast:

I e-mailed on my power rack within an hour of its posting and arrived at the guys front door within 2 hours of it posting he had already had five other offers.

Heck, I gave away a broken fridge in the freebies on CL I got more than a dozen e-mails in less than a dozen hours.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17