eze3115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

OxyElite Pro Stack

I have been looking into OxyElite Pro and really want to try it out. I work out 5-6 times per week and am about to start a cutting cycle. I'm 5'11" 200 lbs and pretty lean. I want to lose a little fat around the mid-section, but I'm not looking to lose more than 5-8 lbs. I've read reviews of people losing 15-20 lbs with one bottle of this stuff, so I was thinking about stacking with something to maintain the muscle size that I have. I'm currently taking USPLabs Jack3d, should I stack this with OEP? Or is there another supplement that would work well in a stack? Thanks for any input.

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    too much caffeine if you stack those two. Oxy will give you very good energy on its own and will help prevent catabolism. I would just take that and some BCAAs and make sure you are eating enough to lose weight but not muscle

MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonsterMikeLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You could stack it with jack3d, but you need to first gauge your tolerance of OEP. I have heard of people getting sick and throwing up after taking their first serving of OEP (rare, but it happens). I personally did not get a rush for OEP, and I felt comfortable taking jack3d within an hour of my morning OEP dosage.

Since you are just starting with OEP then I would start with one pill in the morning and then give yourself a couple of hours before you take jack3d. As you figure out your tolerance then increase it to 2 pills in the morning, and you can take jack3d closer to the dosage. I like to work out in the morning, so I would pop a couple of OEP at like 8:30 and take jack3d at around 9:30 for a 10:00 workout.

OEP is a great product, but remember that your diet and workout program need to be in check to maximize it's effectiveness. Take both products on an empty stomach for the best effects. How you combine these products depends on your sensitivity to stimulants.