Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Limp Wristed View Post
    heh i wasnt disagreeing with you or people claiming you can emphasis different regions of a muscle ive understood this to be true from my own experience (especially with DB flys vs cgbp)
    I'm not saying you were. I'm just telling you to read the links provided.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post
    I was cutting you some slack because you claim to be 18, but now I conclude you are either a troll, an idiot, a bull****ter, or some combination.

Researching this since you were 10, huh?

I call bull****. No one can have "researched" this and made the claims you are making. Especially in the last 8 years. There is WAY too much evidence "for" to not acknowledge an inductive argument. You would also have a ****-load of evidence, not a vague reference to a mouse study that doesn't exist, or does not exist in the context you are stating.

I see you are now "raising the goalpost" "oh well maybe you can emphasize parts but this doesn't prove anything" blah blah blah blah.

One minute you are posting in caps of the impossibility, the next acknowledging it might be true.

Read the links.
    lmfao
    Who was this love of yours?

aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    But now you have evidence of it a. occurring and b. the possible mechanisms.
    I haven't read it all. I know, I'm lazy, but you are good. Can you please copy-paste the area which prove how some exercises can put more specific growth in the inner chest vs rest of the chest area?

[EPIC]Also how should I work out to build the 0.15-0.5 part (seen from the elbow) of the long head of my biceps brachii.

I mean, if I can work out parts of the same chest head it should also be possible on the biceps?

Also I want to some lower gastrocnemius, please help me out![/EPIC]

[WTFLOL]If I made a thread asking how to add extra size to the lower part of my gastrocnemius would you people still claim it's possible and in that case how? Lean backwards during standing calves presses? Tilt knees forward?

Does lower half-ROM elbow back curls put more size on my lower biceps?[/WTFLOL]
    Last edited by aliquis; 04-06-2010 at 09:33 AM.

TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was cutting you some slack because you claim to be 18, but now I conclude you are either a troll, an idiot, a bull****ter, or some combination.

Researching this since you were 10, huh?

I call bull****. No one can have "researched" this and made the claims you are making. Especially in the last 8 years. There is WAY too much evidence "for" to not acknowledge an inductive argument. You would also have a ****-load of evidence, not a vague reference to a mouse study that doesn't exist, or does not exist in the context you are stating.

I see you are now "raising the goalpost" "oh well maybe you can emphasize parts but this doesn't prove anything" blah blah blah blah.

One minute you are posting in caps of the impossibility, the next acknowledging it might be true.

Read the links.
    I was saying it might be true because i was openening up my opinion so i didn't come off as arrogant (which i did). I'm not a troll son. Go do your inner chest exercises. I will be spending my time on compound lifts.
    Last edited by TheBroBrah; 04-06-2010 at 09:32 AM.

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aliquis View Post
    I haven't read it all. I know, I'm lazy, but you are good. Can you please copy-paste the area which prove how some exercises can put more specific growth in the inner chest vs rest of the chest area?

Also how should I work out to build the 0.15-0.5 part (seen from the elbow) of the long head of my biceps brachii.

I mean, if I can work out parts of the same chest head it should also be possible on the biceps?

Also I want to some lower gastrocnemius, please help me out!
    Nice fallacy of extension.

You sound like another guy that used to post about this subject. Never had any answers, or evidence, just questions.

Do you know what an inductive argument is?

A person that ACTUALLY BELIEVES that one cannot work their upper pecs more than the lower pecs via selective exercises not only doesn't belong in this discussion, but should be banned from posting about bodybuilding in general.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Originally Posted by TheBroBrah View Post
    Go do your inner chest exercises. I will be spending my time on compound lifts.
    Right, cause they are mutually exclusive....

"Go have dinner. I'm going to be having a drink"
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation

I'm not trying to brag, I'm making a point sonnnn. And you think just because I'm young that i don't know anything. So stop acting like older are always wiser because 50% of the time that's not the case.
    Now I remember why negs were distributed in the first place.

One should always listen to their first instincts.

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

[EPIC]Also how should I work out to build the 0.15-0.5 part (seen from the elbow) of the long head of my biceps brachii.

[WTFLOL]If I made a thread asking how to add extra size to the lower part of my gastrocnemius would you people still claim it's possible and in that case how? Lean backwards during standing calves presses? Tilt knees forward?

Sounds like strawman argument D1
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

ProTec will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProTec will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProTec will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProTec will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProTec will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProTec will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProTec will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProTec will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProTec will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProTec will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProTec will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If your IQ was anywhere close to your bench you would see the difference in targeting DIFFERENT HEADS vs different areas of the same head / inner chest.

Upper and lower pec = different heads.
    Inner and outer pec = same heads.

You people still fail because you don't understand what you read or hear.

Edit: Btw, yet another "Idiots in the thread." Funny how less intelligent people can only resort to name calling vs actually reasoning.

If one would look at the Universe as described by physics, one would see quickly that "the truth" that existed once could barely shave "the truth" we know today and is probably completely different from "the truth" we'll "know" tomorrow.

Matter is... we think we understand. However, most of the people here in this thread look at pictures and drawings to explain "the truth", but when noone is looking... are probably still doing a variety of exersizes... thereby trying to "emphasize" certain areas in that particular muscle. Maybe this is a "just in case" thing? Much like going to church on x-mas would be to an atheist?

The huge article above that speaks of neuro pathways to areas within the structure of a single plaque of muscle fiber is interesting and makes sense to me.
    Not that fatique or muscle soreness is necessarily proof of the initiation of GROWTH of a certain area, it tells me that that area has definitely WORKED MORE that area's surrounding.
    I am now only theorizing that IT MIGHT be that my body is trying to supercompensate for this fatique and soreness, by making that part of the muscle slightly stronger, provide it with a little more glycogen... etc. And MAYBE it makes the whole muscle a little stronger, thereby overlapping the target area. WHO KNOW?.... seriously WHO CARES????

Since areas of our bodies seriously atrophy when we don't use them the way they were designed, however, maybe it is a good idea to ask yourself the question what an "inner chest" area would add as an additional benefit to normal (although exaggerated) movements of our limps? If there is no such benefit, it would be useless to have this developed as a certain area. In nature, this would mean it would atrophy really quickly (within weeks). Even so... if there is no additional benefit; rules of evolution state it would disappear.... and most probably already has. (ex: I still wished we had tails. Both because I do not necessarily like to walk hand in hand with my financee as well as I could use one to keep the musquito's from biting my back when I squat.... however, let this be a sidenote)

If you look at "the problem" from yet another viewpoint, it is easy to see that since the chest muscles attach to bone in the center of our bodies and thus HAS TO come an end there, if one would build overall mass on the chest... and given the hopeful thought that this connection in the center remains healthy, THE SLOPE of this connection would get more so pronounced.... hence it looks like we have developed "inner pecs"

So..... this thought process leads to a few conclusions:

1: We all know nothing really, if we don't know it all (physics answer)
    2: We can probably recruit "parts" of a given plaque of muscle fibers, MAYBE resulting in targetted growth (article that makes sense)
    3: Just adding overall mass will give a distinct look to the "inner area" of the pecs
    4: I am still not a mouse.

aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been studying and researching this stuff since i was 10 years old, and am now taking an anatomy class. It's not like i have no experience, I'm not some angry teenager (though it make seem like it) coming here to bug the **** out of you. I have my beliefs and experiences as well.
    Arne Persson at kolozzeum.com have worked at nordic gym designing gym machines, he teaches courses in exercises and anatomy for the bodybuilding foundation whatever it's called, has lots of anatomy pictures of cut open humans and such (and probably have a more massive arm than most people here, no matter what they have taken to gain their size.) King grub/Andreas Abelsson over there has studied various nutrition stuff, published articles in the area in iron mag and so on. There's also one good bodybuilder (Sverker) which for whatever reason have studied chemistry in regards of fat acids and such.

I don't know how their various opinions on the matter is or would be but I'm sure they could actually put some weight behind their reasoning.

But then it wouldn't matter because they would have had such a low rep power over here and some of them may not even have taken any pro-hormones so one can really see how they would had failed.

Originally Posted by Ironlife View Post
    Sounds like strawman argument D1
    Funny he mentioned lower gastroc. Studies show variable actival proximal v distal.

http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/conten...ract/99/3/1149

note full text is available on right side for free.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice fallacy of extension.

You sound like another guy that used to post about this subject. Never had any answers, or evidence, just questions.

Do you know what an inductive argument is?

A person that ACTUALLY BELIEVES that one cannot work their upper pecs more than the lower pecs via selective exercises not only doesn't belong in this discussion, but should be banned from posting about bodybuilding in general.
    Well we all already know you can emphasize the lower and upper pecs. But this inner pecs garbage is getting f***ing annoying. Defiant my sexy. I know deep down inside you know that you cannot emphasize the inner pecs. I love you, but do you love me?

Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daywalker75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...-training.html

Dorian claims there is more stress and emphasis depending on the angle you do 2:37

Here is An excerpt taken from the Arnold schwarzenegger new encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding:
    Standing cable crossovers
    -PURPOSE OF EXERCISE-To develop the inside of the pectoral muscle...

Flat bench cable crossovers
    -PURPOSE OF EXERCISE-To develop and define the middle and inner pectoral muscles...

Bent forward cable crossover
    -PURPOSE OF EXERCISE-To work the inside of the middle and lower pectoral muscles...

Machine flyes
    -PURPOSE OF EXERCISE-
    To build middle chest size and definition and striations in the pectoral muscles...

I also have have another book called, Joe weiders ultimate bodybuilding, The master blasters principles of training and nutrition. Some of the younger guys on here will not have even heard of JOE WEIDER but here are a couple excerpts taken from his book also.

Narrow-grip bench presses
    Emphasis: When you use a narrow grip on the barbell, Stress shifts primarily to the triceps and INNER pectorals, With secondary emphasis placed on the remainder of the pectoral structure...

Pec deck flyes
    Emphasis: Originated about 1980, This excellent movement isolates stress on the pectoral muscles, Particularly the INNER and outer sections of the muscle group.

Cable flyes:
    Performed on flat, Incline or decline benches this movement isolates stress on the entire pectoral muscle complex, But particularly on the INNER and outer sections of the pectorals.

Cable crossovers:
    Emphasis:
    In all of its many variations, Cable crossovers comprise the premier exercise for etching deep striations across the pectoral muscles. Primary stress is borne by the lower, Outer and INNER pecs...

Doran yates...joe weider...arnold...
    Ive followed these guys for years and I use to buy all the muscle and fitness and flex mags from back in the day...these guys know their stuff and I know who I would rather listen too!

Arne Persson at kolozzeum.com have worked at nordic gym designing gym machines, he teaches courses in exercises and anatomy for the bodybuilding foundation whatever it's called, has lots of anatomy pictures of cut open humans and such (and probably have a more massive arm than most people here, no matter what they have taken to gain their size.) King grub/Andreas Abelsson over there has studied various nutrition stuff, published articles in the area in iron mag and so on. There's also one good bodybuilder (Sverker) which for whatever reason have studied chemistry in regards of fat acids and such.

I don't know how their various opinions on the matter is or would be but I'm sure they could actually put some weight behind their reasoning.

But then it wouldn't matter because they would have had such a low rep power over here and some of them may not even have taken any pro-hormones so one can really see how they would had failed.
    So, evidence by anecdote only matters if it POTENTIALLY supports your view...yet huge majority of anecdote that ACTUALLY supports your view doesn't matter.

Ditto the scientific.. (apparently you have not read the links provided). When one of your "experts" has Antonios creds...give me a buzz...
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know who you're talking about, in any case I have never claimed there was no reason to do inclines.

Thread is about inner chest, not upper.

Well we all already know you can emphasize the lower and upper pecs. But this inner pecs garbage is getting f***ing annoying. Defiant my sexy. I know deep down inside you know that you cannot emphasize the inner pecs. I love you, but do you love me?
    No, we don't all know that. He posted a study supposedly "evidencing" that one cannot emphasize upper pecs.

Bottom link: that lack of experience shouldn't be involved in a more elaborate discussion.

You didn't read any of the links, did you?

Admit it.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

I don't know who you're talking about, in any case I have never claimed there was no reason to do inclines.

Why is no one as smart as this guy. SRS

im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    haha what a awesome thread I wish I got in it when I had the chance

Funny he mentioned lower gastroc. Studies show variable actival proximal v distal.

http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/conten...ract/99/3/1149
    And you people still can't comprehend what you read:
    "distal portions had a greater percentage area of activated muscle than the proximal portions"

Outer and inner isn't upper and lower.

Is it that hard to look at what direction the muscle fibers goes in / the muscle contracts in? Can you contract the lower third of your gastrocneus? Can you contract the inner third of your pecs? Same 5hit.

Enough time wasted.
    Last edited by aliquis; 04-06-2010 at 09:50 AM.

Limp Wristed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not saying you were. I'm just telling you to read the links provided.
    yea sorry if i gave that impression but i already read what you linked before i made my initial post i was wondering if there were other studies done on other muscles specifically delts and curious what parts of the muscles were activated in certain exercises

i have bad shoulders and im confined to only a few delt exercises so just something i am curious about

Originally Posted by im2manly View Post
    haha what a awesome thread I wish I got in it when I had the chance
    Its not too late mate in ya get son.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, we don't all know that. He posted a study supposedly "evidencing" that one cannot emphasize upper pecs.

Bottom link: that lack of experience shouldn't be involved in a more elaborate discussion.

You didn't read any of the links, did you?

Admit it.
    EMG studies have been done to show you can in fact emphasize upper chest. But inner chest? I mean can you really emphasize your middle left 1/4 squared bicep like wtf

YOU posted this.

http://www.usp.br/eef/efb/efb222/jcserrao/peito.pdf

brb, disagreeing with your own studies, WTFLOLOMGNOWAI
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wonder how many trolls have infested this thread OR should I say poster (singular)?

im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    can anyone post a picture of a inner chest and another picture of how someone can "lag" on the inner chest and how one can have a great inner chest?

I will remember to do forward leaning deadlifts at the gym, putting some extra mass on my upper erector spinae.

Wish me good luck.

Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    I wonder how many trolls have infested this thread OR should I say poster (singular)?
    I know you love me. Deep down. You do. Love me. I know. You do. STYD. You do. I know it. You love me. I love you. Lets be friends. Ok? Buddy. I love you. And. You love me. SO LETS BE FRIENDS

I know you love me. Deep down. You do. Love me. I know. You do. STYD. You do. I know it. You love me. I love you. Lets be friends. Ok? Buddy. I love you. And. You love me. SO LETS BE FRIENDS
    Christ, well I guess squattilyoudrop really has moved on then...
    Last edited by im2manly; 04-06-2010 at 10:00 AM.

YOU posted this.

http://www.usp.br/eef/efb/efb222/jcserrao/peito.pdf

brb, disagreeing with your own studies, WTFLOLOMGNOWAI
    So now I'm responsible for what someone else wrote? Interesting. You win.