rbr123123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Exercises to target these areas? PLEASE!

Hello, beginner female here...
    I'm trying to target 3 specific areas to work out that females usually have problems with.
    I tried moving around to see if i could get those areas to flex but because they aren't large commonly used muscles, i had a hard time figuring out an action that I could do repetitively to work them.
    Can someone please tell me some exercises that work out any of these areas (the more the better!)?

Area 1: the "love handle" area right above the crest of my hip on my sides and goes around to my back.
    Area 2: the "chaffing pads" area on my inner thighs right below my pubic area on my legs.
    Area 3: the "tummy pudge" area on my lower stomach right below my belly button that pokes out more than the rest of my stomach.

(If you don't understand fully what areas I'm trying to describe you can look at this pic by deleting the spaces; h t t p ://rachelricci.weebly.com ... the three areas circled)

Thanks sooo much for any help in advance! =)

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    oh lord

Puttyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Option A
    1.) cardio + diet
    2.) cardio + diet
    3.) cardio + diet

Option B
    1.) Liposuction
    2.) Liposuction
    3.) Liposuction

Sorry you just can't spot reduce fat.

TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just lose weight, you can't spot fat reduce. Do cardio and some moderate weight lifting, make sure your eating a caloric deficit (i.e. eating less calories than you burn) to do that you should eat six meals a day.

Times 10 calories by each pound of your body weight, that's about how much you should be taking in to lose weight effectively and efficiently without losing muscle, and trust me, even though your a girl you don' t wanna lose muscle. Unless you want to be unable to pick up a cup.

Good Luck!

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its somewhat difficult to spot reduce and deemed by some experts to be almost impossible, but in science nothing is impossible.

What you have to focus on is resistance training and cardio training, you must exploit various energy systems in the body too.

Focus on:

full body workouts 2-3 x a week
    1 workout should heavily incorporate abdominal work and postural work.
    Legs should be worked frequently and hard.
    Exercise in the morning generally before breakfast to help ensure fat calories are being burnt.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rbr123123 View Post
    I'm trying to target 3 specific areas to work out that females usually have problems with.
    I tried moving around to see if i could get those areas to flex but because they aren't large commonly used muscles, i had a hard time figuring out an action that I could do repetitively to work them.
    Can someone please tell me some exercises that work out any of these areas (the more the better!)?

Area 1: the "love handle" area right above the crest of my hip on my sides and goes around to my back.
    Area 2: the "chaffing pads" area on my inner thighs right below my pubic area on my legs.
    Area 3: the "tummy pudge" area on my lower stomach right below my belly button that pokes out more than the rest of my stomach.

(If you don't understand fully what areas I'm trying to describe you can look at this pic by deleting the spaces; h t t p ://rachelricci.weebly.com ... the three areas circled)

1. Twisting hyperextensions. Twisting leg raises, either hanging or seated. Don't do side bends.

2. Wide stance squats, lunges, side lunges, adductor machine

3. leg tucks, leg raises, vacuums. make sure to keep pelvis forward on raises.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

rbr123123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post
    1. Twisting hyperextensions. Twisting leg raises, either hanging or seated. Don't do side bends.

2. Wide stance squats, lunges, side lunges, adductor machine

3. leg tucks, leg raises, vacuums. make sure to keep pelvis forward on raises.

Okay great thank you so much, that's exactly what I was looking for!

Lots of ppl say that you can't tone target areas and everyone's entitled to their opinion but I personally think its possible to a certain degree just from looking at trends with ppl I know... I have a friend that plays drums whose arms are much more in shape than the rest of his body, one that runs and plays soccer with toned legs but no six pack, and then one whose a female dancer that has a tone stomach but her arms look worse than mine... so its like the fat is burned faster from the increased muscle movement almost or something???
    But meanwhile, I am dieting and doing cardio and stuff but I don't really need to loose weight, I'm ideal for my height and shape besides those 3 areas that I would like to improve on... so its not like Im overweight doing nothing but want to just go do a few reps and expect to tone magically..
    PS- I WISH I could do lipo but unfortunately ill have to work for it instead

aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Okay great thank you so much, that's exactly what I was looking for!

Lots of ppl say that you can't tone target areas and everyone's entitled to their opinion but I personally think its possible to a certain degree just from looking at trends with ppl I know... I have a friend that plays drums whose arms are much more in shape than the rest of his body, one that runs and plays soccer with toned legs but no six pack, and then one whose a female dancer that has a tone stomach but her arms look worse than mine... so its like the fat is burned faster from the increased muscle movement almost or something???
    But meanwhile, I am dieting and doing cardio and stuff but I don't really need to loose weight, I'm ideal for my height and shape besides those 3 areas that I would like to improve on... so its not like Im overweight doing nothing but want to just go do a few reps and expect to tone magically..
    PS- I WISH I could do lipo but unfortunately ill have to work for it instead
    u cant spot train where you burn fat. your body burns it from different locations each bout of exercise. end of story.

aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50)

1) Eat less.
    2) Eat less
    3) Eat less

aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's not the fat, it's that they have gained more muscle size and strength in the muscles they use. Weird isn't it?

Thing is you can't really do much to tell the body where it should draw it's fat reserves from or not. The no spoth reduce myth has been demythed... Or something such, so yes, it will have some small effect, but most likely nothing worth caring about.

If you want to get rid of fat around your stomach and thighs you have to lose fat. And then you will lose a little bit of fat all around.

Doing various exercises for your core and thigh muscles won't reduce a lot of fat around there, it may give you some more muscle in the area though.

No matter what you want to believe or tell yourself you ARE fat in those areas, or atleast think you are fat in those areas, and because of that you need to lose weight to lose the fat.

You may not be fat by a clinical standard but obviously you're fat according to yours. Women have more body fat than men in general and most people lose muscle and get more fat when they get older. You may not be unusual to someone else but if you want to lose that fat then you have to lose fat.. Or accept it.

Doing cardio can remove some of the most unhealthy visceral fat (around the organs) so in any case that is beneficial and rather spot specific. But it's an exception.

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Puttyman View Post
    Option A
    1.) cardio + diet
    2.) cardio + diet
    3.) cardio + diet

Option B
    1.) Liposuction
    2.) Liposuction
    3.) Liposuction

Sorry you just can't spot reduce fat.
    This.

You need to lose the fat over your whole body, you can't just spot reduce. And, if you built muscle in those areas that would just push the fat up so it would look even thicker. Gotta eat right, do cardio, and lift weights. Cardio will burn the calories to lose weight, lifting weights will tone the muscle to keep your skin firm and tight, and eating right will get you lean.