Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000)

Just a place to write down training stuffs.

Have not really been around, but as usual, not too far from here. Life has thrown a few curve balls in the past year or so since I was frequenting the forums. Left a crap job for a much better one where I've recently been promoted, dropped a crazy gf for a solid one, and instead of lean and 190, I am 40 lbs heavier.

I have managed to keep solid contact with my Dad (for those of you that remember some of my past journals).

So I really cannot complain.

Training has been overall solid, being 32 now I have more neck strains and low back stiffness. But a lot of it is totally my fault. I have been HORRID at stretching and foam rolling up until this past month. Leg training got so pathetic I was doing 10x10 leg extenstions and leg curls and focusing on calves to make up for no low back happiness.

I don't really have much of a "split," as usual I tend to bounce around a bit. I am still in retail (I now work for Apple) so I'm full time and on my feet. Gone are the days of training 5 days per week. I'm in every week 3, most weeks 4 times. Lately it's been Chest/Back--Legs--Shoulders/Arms. Previous three months were more single bp per day training. As I've known, mid volume tends to be my response method. I can do high volume when my job is low key, but mid volume is great with my high movement job.

Those of you that remember my training recall my despise for Barbell Flat Bench, but I'll tell you what, giving it my full attention the past 5-6 weeks and I've added a ton to it. I hit 315 two days ago! Drop setted to 225x15 slow reps. Fresh I can do 20 reps with 225 and rep 275x6 no problem.

Other Focus Areas
    Full droop wide grip pull ups
    Preacher db curls (super strict with 40 or 45 lb db is blowing up my arms)
    DB single leg squats (still have side imbalances)

Hit 130lb db's for 6 reps when I was focusing on flat db bench a few months back.
    Hit 3pps hammer strength shoulder presses for 10 untrained (never do this movement) the other week
    Hit a 215lb SOHP 3 months ago. Was shooting for 225 but my right delt got some internal stiffness, so flat bench is the focus now.

I'll do my best to sneak around and say hello to all my buds around here. Kind of missed you guys.

GOALS
    365 bench, 315x5
    More sets of strict wide grip pull ups
    More leg strength in thighs since I can hit them harder

Recent Gym Pic.

SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Diet.

Lots of random eating times.
    4-6 meals.
    275-300 grams protein, half in whey.
    95% whole food, lower sodium than past to keep bp down.
    Oats, Brown Rice, cheese, ground turkey, raw almonds, blueberries, whey, bananas, apples, veggies.
    Boring.

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome back! It sounds like life has been good to you lately (apart from starting to fall apart at 32 )
    Looking fuarcking solid in that pic and monster arms in your avi --- not shredded like before but still very lean and carrying plenty of mass
    Strong work on those lifts: 315 1RM and 225 x 20 flat benching = awesome. It looks like the extra eating is paying off in big strength gains
    Last edited by fittofattofit; 09-15-2012 at 10:40 PM.
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In on first page, I love pull-ups too!
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    Plays with balls as I MISC Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew

dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good to see you back big, or should that be "bigger," guy! And congrats on that 315 bench sounds like you're moving some real big weights these days. I look forward to reading about your progress again. Oh, and the getting older thing - don't worry. You get used to it after a couple more decades. Just don't let it stop you.

rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I miss how you use to sh*t-stir, welcome back!

Can i make you a pumpkin pancake?

Real quick

Haha there's those familiar faces! Thanks for popping in and saying hello

I'll respond more after work.

Highlight on my upper day today.
    3 second pause bench 225x10, 2sets.
    Quite a bit harder than touch and go. About twice as hard as I can do 20 rePs fresh.

nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FUK YEAH!!!! welcome back buddy!!

Great to see you. looking strong as fuk too. stoked to see the updates. always inspired by your motivation and progress.
    sounds like you've turned a good corner in life too. happy for you!

and what is dis about flat bench focus???? I like

good to have you back J

CEO - Vandelay Industries viennafat's Avatar
    viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy shiiiiit!

isthisreallife?

Welcome back, J.
    It's awesome to see you around here.

Glad to hear everything is going well (aside from the back and neck issues).
    Personal life sounds great and strong gym numbers.

Damn, you're looking big. (totally homo)

I'm in.
    Architect, Marine Biologist, Importer-Exporter, Latex Manufacturing.

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome back brotha. Don't know if my face rings a bell but your journals was one of the first I subbed when I first got into the journaling scene around a year-year and a half ago.

New AVI is looking fukin sick! Those arms are masssivvveee. I think being 40lbs heavier is probably much better for your mental state Being crazy lean all the time can drive one pretty bonkers IMO.

Looks like you've been putting in some work as usual. 315 bench is awesome. I just hit that milestone myself not too long ago, it was the best feeling ever. 225 x 20 is also fukin beast. That's NFL combine #s for some positions right there.

And foam rolling and stretching is SO important, I can't stress it enough. I seriously wouldn't be able to lift heavy anymore if I didn't foam roll and stretch for at least an hour a week.

In and subbed.
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Originally Posted by nwskier View Post
    FUK YEAH!!!! welcome back buddy!!

Great to see you. looking strong as fuk too. stoked to see the updates. always inspired by your motivation and progress.
    sounds like you've turned a good corner in life too. happy for you!

and what is dis about flat bench focus???? I like

good to have you back J
    Terminator!!! Dude so glad to be back (although with the new iPhone release, I was busy as hell this past week).
    I'll try and get on here more often for sure. I did get a chance to peek in your log once recently. Strong as usual! Up for sure from last time I was around here.

Hope all is well man, we'll have to catch up soon.

Originally Posted by viennafat View Post
    Holy shiiiiit!

isthisreallife?

Welcome back, J.
    It's awesome to see you around here.

Glad to hear everything is going well (aside from the back and neck issues).
    Personal life sounds great and strong gym numbers.

Damn, you're looking big. (totally homo)

I'm in.
    Tom! My fellow bro in height! How's life man? Family and home gym still treating you well?

I'll get moving around here more again soon and browse your log again.

Originally Posted by adamsz View Post
    Welcome back brotha. Don't know if my face rings a bell but your journals was one of the first I subbed when I first got into the journaling scene around a year-year and a half ago.

New AVI is looking fukin sick! Those arms are masssivvveee. I think being 40lbs heavier is probably much better for your mental state Being crazy lean all the time can drive one pretty bonkers IMO.

Looks like you've been putting in some work as usual. 315 bench is awesome. I just hit that milestone myself not too long ago, it was the best feeling ever. 225 x 20 is also fukin beast. That's NFL combine #s for some positions right there.

And foam rolling and stretching is SO important, I can't stress it enough. I seriously wouldn't be able to lift heavy anymore if I didn't foam roll and stretch for at least an hour a week.

In and subbed.
    I remember you Adam, no worries. Definitely remember chatting it up in my old log last year.

You are for sure right on my behavior when I was shredded. I was definitely more on edge. Hard to not act like a bitch sometimes with 6% bodyfat haha.

Great job on that bench, strong as hell!

I'm pretty tight now at 230. Ab veins back in full force, even some thigh. Been hill sprinting twice per week on top of my measly 3 gym sessions a week. Trying to get into gym 4 times to lift but been so busy.

Not much impressive in gym this past week. Single leg BSS DB I did 75's. Need to get back to the hundos I did at 20 lbs less weight 18 months ago.

Chest heavy tomorrow so I'll report with hopefully some PR's.

Cheers all!

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont know if Im allowed here....I will just stalk.

Man long time...too much shyt...and no talk. Im sincerely glad to see you back and sorry about how things went down towards the end.

How are you? Life?

You look like you freakin blew up! I mean that in a good way. Size and still kept BF in check.

Anyway good to see "THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD" back again! I was in Maui over the summer for a good two weeks....first time for me....AMAZING!

Keep BLEEEEEDIN!
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

IGF1-Akt-mTor1/2 Brah braggable's Avatar
    braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, since Manu made himself known I will too.

Yes, lurking for a while.
    Yes, also stoked to have you back

Check your rep comments, J. (I think I unknowingly echoed all of Manu's aforementioned comments.)

Lets start fresh homie. Srs, its great to have you logging again.
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

in and subb'd
    225OHP/315B/420S/505D

ongoing journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134398851&page=1

"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general."
    -Mark Rippetoe

viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh lawd.... Ab veins at 230lbs.
    I need to get my shiit together.

I'm good, big J. Family good, gym is crap cuz I have a shoulder injury so I can't really train. But I'll be back soon.

Good to see braggs and the freak show posting in here.

Flat bench

235x5
    275x6
    275x6
    225x19 (doh on no 20!)
    225x6 paused LOL

filmed the 225x19. Need to create a new YouTube. My old gmail is gone so I need to create a new account n upload.

fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    225 x 19 = fail
    Huge work at 19 reps, but killing it after those 275 sets. Maybe 25 reps up fresh
    That extra 35+ lbs has more than paid off in massive bumps in your strength and stamina......and WTF......you still have ab veins

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Couldn't create a new YouTube account without a new Gmail so I'll use Vimeo.

https://vimeo.com/50345933
    [vimeo]50345933[/vimeo]

(bummer my iphone vid rotated wrong way and I need to get vid embedded in thread)

Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    I dont know if Im allowed here....I will just stalk.

Man long time...too much shyt...and no talk. Im sincerely glad to see you back and sorry about how things went down towards the end.

How are you? Life?

You look like you freakin blew up! I mean that in a good way. Size and still kept BF in check.

Anyway good to see "THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD" back again! I was in Maui over the summer for a good two weeks....first time for me....AMAZING!

Keep BLEEEEEDIN!
    Ha you are definitely welcome. As I said in your journal it's good to be back.
    Thanks for stopping by man.
    I'm inspired to take my training volume up a notch cause of you Tim and Tom.

Originally Posted by braggable View Post
    Well, since Manu made himself known I will too.

Yes, lurking for a while.
    Yes, also stoked to have you back

Check your rep comments, J. (I think I unknowingly echoed all of Manu's aforementioned comments.)

Lets start fresh homie. Srs, its great to have you logging again.
    Fresh start for sure Tom. Stoked to have the "guys" back together again. Missed this lil place.

Sorry about the drama, I can be a big idiot all too often. :/

In for some great training sessions in the near future!

Originally Posted by howimliving View Post

in and subb'd
    Welcome! Lol'd at that gif.

Originally Posted by viennafat View Post
    Oh lawd.... Ab veins at 230lbs.
    I need to get my shiit together.

I'm good, big J. Family good, gym is crap cuz I have a shoulder injury so I can't really train. But I'll be back soon.

Good to see braggs and the freak show posting in here.
    Glad to hear it man on family. Sorry about bum shoulder but I'm sure you'll get back to solid shoulder health soon.

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    225 x 19 = fail
    Huge work at 19 reps, but killing it after those 275 sets. Maybe 25 reps up fresh
    That extra 35+ lbs has more than paid off in massive bumps in your strength and stamina......and WTF......you still have ab veins
    Thanks man, I feel pretty good at this weight, but I'm looking forward to a leaner future and more like 215-220.

nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SupaaJ View Post
    Terminator!!! Dude so glad to be back (although with the new iPhone release, I was busy as hell this past week).
    I'll try and get on here more often for sure. I did get a chance to peek in your log once recently. Strong as usual! Up for sure from last time I was around here.

Hope all is well man, we'll have to catch up soon.
    thanks J! For sure, def catch up sometime

Flat bench

235x5
    275x6
    275x6
    225x19 (doh on no 20!)
    225x6 paused LOL

filmed the 225x19. Need to create a new YouTube. My old gmail is gone so I need to create a new account n upload.
    damn, well there's my motivation. you got my volume bench PR beat by 2-3 reps. fuuuark. time for me to do work!

225x19/20 is boss! must really be a new J with the stoke on flat bench

[ video=vimeo;#]#[/video]

^ had to pull out ma cheat sheat

IGF1-Akt-mTor1/2 Brah braggable's Avatar
    braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fresh start for sure Tom. Stoked to have the "guys" back together again. Missed this lil place.

Sorry about the drama, I can be a big idiot all too often. :/

In for some great training sessions in the near future!
    Never any hard feelings between brothers. U dont remember... we family brah! Different folks... same strokes

All bullshiit aside, you always had a lot of good advice. Even the comment on my lift was dead on! You were right, if Im gonna claim BTK, I need to take repsoncibility for my lifts srs.

Looking thick Justin. Srs work being done in here. Stoked for the ride!

Originally Posted by nwskier View Post

^Sick vid!

BTW, i fuking hate it when the iPod falls out of the pocket on the bench. Rageface.jpg

The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fuark, long time no see.

Originally Posted by MobUrbashMads View Post
    remontveka ru/remont-kvartir-v-moskve html]
    [img]remontveka ru/images/remont-kvartir-v-moskve jpg[/img]
    [img]remontveka ru/images/remont-kvartir-v-moskve-2 jpg[/img]

Tegs: ремонт новой квартиры ремонт квартир недорого одинцово<br> ремонт квартир недорого чертановская<br>

ремонт под ключ
    ремонт квартир в новостройке москва
    Even the Russians are in on Justin's new log.

Mind=blown at those bench numbers. Those are freakin awesome!
    225x19? holy shiit.
    Gotta check out the vid at home later.

B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    in and subbed. i remember lurking in ur logs before.

You made all of those reps look too easy......and no spotter! It looked like you had a few more reps in you when you finished.
    Chest and arms are looking huge as well

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL, you'd look pretty imposing at an Apple store compared to your typical Apple employee/customer lol

Would buy 30 ipads and extended warranties on all out of fear/10

Nice to hear all the life stuff is going well, champsauce

howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Flat bench
    225x19 (doh on no 20!)
    you getting ready for the NFL combine bro?

excellent endurance after working up to 275
    225OHP/315B/420S/505D

ongoing journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134398851&page=1

"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general."
    -Mark Rippetoe

JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000)
    Glad to see you back J. Definitely subbed. Sounds like life's good right now. After watching that bench vid you definitely had a couple more in you. Keep it up man.
    Like success, failure is many things to many people. With a positive mental attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order and prepare to try again. - W. Clement Stone

BTK: It's Mind Over Matter

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have not really been around, but as usual, not too far from here. Life has thrown a few curve balls in the past year or so since I was frequenting the forums. Left a crap job for a much better one where I've recently been promoted, dropped a crazy gf for a solid one, and instead of lean and 190, I am 40 lbs heavier.
    My jaw dropped when I saw your avatar (not in a bad way). Good lord J.

Ha ha! That is exactly why I didn't post much last week.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Back + Cardio

6 min step mill warm up

1) wide pull down 190x8, 205x8 (3 sets)

2) one arm Db pause row (3second hold at bottom, explode to peak contraction)
    80x8, 110x6 (3sets)

3) 40 reps pull ups
    Wide 8,6,6
    Medium supinated 8,6,6

18 min step mill with hoodie n beanie. Sweat fest.

Solid pump in back. Don't usually do pull ups at end so I was pleased to do 40 total.

Up next legs tues morning

Responding

Sorry guys I can't multi quote reply on my iPhone so this will apply to all.

To those first stopping in, a big welcome. Glad to have you.
    To the comments on the bench, thank you. I didn't have a spot so I figured I shouldn't go for 20/21. Probably could've gotten it. Maybe in two chest sessions I'll try n film again.

To all my old school buds thanks again for swinging by to support. Means a lot. I forgot how sick all your training sessions were. Reminds me I tend to slack on the volume. Gotta beast it up!

Hope everyone had a solid weekend. The O was sick! Kai looked nuts. My boy Evan did ok but I was hoping he'd make top 5.

Btw I am planning on trying a men's physique show in April out here. I know it's a bit gay but the marketable levels are high. My buddy from Chicago won his ifbb pro card last month! So cool.