Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusRaptor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mtfx View Post
    There may be a hold on this log for a little bit.

I have been suffering from severe abdominal pain and have not had a bowel movement for three days. Sorry for TMI.

I dont know what is wrong, but something is off. I have taken measures to go to the bathroom and nothing has worked. I think I will have to go to the hospital tomorrow...
    Psyllium Husk is an answer.
    "When I was bulking in high school we couldnt really carry around food to eat so I would wear cargo shorts and dump chicken mcnuggets into my pockets and munch through out the day lulz" - Rawp0wer1O1

"So many little queers at my gym try lifting 185lbs bench for like 4-5 reps and think doing this for months will get them big. No.

Take notes fools." - wrknhrd00

Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There may be a hold on this log for a little bit.

I have been suffering from severe abdominal pain and have not had a bowel movement for three days. Sorry for TMI.

I dont know what is wrong, but something is off. I have taken measures to go to the bathroom and nothing has worked. I think I will have to go to the hospital tomorrow...
    Thats definitely one thing that can happen VERY EASILY with this diet. Good luck to you . . I hope you feel better.

In the future I suggest you supplement with a fiber drink . . like Metamucil Clear Choice (That's the one I used before I went on my meds) and really up your veggies. Yes it will raise your carb count a bit, but most of it is not digested by the system.

Hang in there . . once you get things moving again you'll be fine.
    "It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."

Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey man, I'm hoping everything is going alright on your end, we are all missing you around here!
    [June] - 245
    [July] - 244
    [August] -

Squats- 375 for 8 reps
    Deads- 315 for 5

mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000)

Day 33 - Week 4

Good morning boys and girls.

Wow, seriously...the most terrible 5 days of my life, and no...not joking.

Well, here it is, I am back on the horse...though, admittedly a little scared. I DO NOT want to go through that again.

I will spare the details, as I dont think anyone wants to hear about what happened, but needless to say...I am relieved now, but still experiencing a little side pain.

I will not decline on the fiber again...I started psyillium this morning. I also didnt eat for almost two days. 1) I had no desire to eat, but 2) I was afraid of adding more on top of the already not moving backup.

Breakfast ::
    2 eggs, 1 chicken sausage and a sprinkle of cheese. (I am gonna take it easy)
    1 Tbsp fiber.

Lunch ::
    Skin on chicken breast, skin on drumstick. BROCCOLI...LOTS. 1 Tbsp butter, 4 dashes franks.

Snack ::
    1oz almonds, handful of pork rinds (I dont know how to measure those

Dinner ::

Routine ::
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep
    http://infinitelabsstore.com/

♦♦ I Am Juggernaut Challenge ♦♦ Win a Trip to the 2011 Mr. Olympia!!!
    www.iamjuggernaut.com
    http://iamjuggernaut.com/rules.pdf

Group Juggernaut!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

Visit Infinite Labs on ********:
    http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

ROM and MMC are more important than EGO
    400Lb Gorilla

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Well, here it is, I am back on the horse...though, admittedly a little scared. I DO NOT want to go through that again.

I will spare the details, as I dont think anyone wants to hear about what happened, but needless to say...I am relieved now, but still experiencing a little side pain.

I will not decline on the fiber again...I started psyillium this morning. I also didnt eat for almost two days. 1) I had no desire to eat, but 2) I was afraid of adding more on top of the already not moving backup.

1 Tbsp fiber.

Skin on chicken breast, skin on drumstick. BROCCOLI...LOTS. 1 Tbsp butter, 4 dashes franks.

I am so glad to hear that you are alright. Now it's time to keep working, bro!!!!

Registered User moonshinebabe33's Avatar
    moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    glad your back
    Euphoria is a heightened feeling of happiness :-)

mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks moon!

And drooks, maybe your praying had a little effect

I appreciate the concern everyone has shown, it is very humbling.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whew I'm so glad to see you back!!

I've SO been where you are (a side effect from a pain killer) and it was NOT FUN. So I definitely make sure to supplement where I need to and get my veggies in.

Glad you're ok. The cramping will go away . .it's your body trying to regulate itself again.

You also might want to look into 'Pearls' . . since we don't get much yogurt on Keto . . it's a great way to get your Probiotics. That'll also help to keep things moving along as they should.

You also might want to take it super easy on the cheese.

Glad you made it through!

Originally Posted by Limeliteshines View Post
    Whew I'm so glad to see you back!!

I've SO been where you are (a side effect from a pain killer) and it was NOT FUN. So I definitely make sure to supplement where I need to and get my veggies in.

Glad you're ok. The cramping will go away . .it's your body trying to regulate itself again.

You also might want to look into 'Pearls' . . since we don't get much yogurt on Keto . . it's a great way to get your Probiotics. That'll also help to keep things moving along as they should.

You also might want to take it super easy on the cheese.

Glad you made it through!
    Aww, thanks lime Yeah, ive been concerned about the cramping, but ill take it from someone who has some experience. My gf (who was SUPER great to me during this rough time.) said to me "ive never been constipated...have you?" I answered no. She replied "Well, I dont know what it feels like...and neither do you..." which is so true...so any effect this has had...is totally new to me. So to hear that my cramping (which I still feel) will go away makes me feel better.

Pearls? I will look into this. Never really heard of them...just googled. Will pick some up.

And yeah, super easy on cheese.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep it up, lookin good so far!

Day 33 - Week 4 (cont)

1 Tbsp fiber.

pork sausage with chopped broccoli as a stiry fry. Threw in some crushed garlic and a little coconut oil...and finished it off with a couple teaspoons of red wine vinegar. Was pretty epic.

Nothing. Decided to rest one more day...to not push it.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Day 34 - Week 4

Feeling much better today...MUCH...BETTER. Weighed in...a little over 2lbs in a week Not as much as I have been losing, but not bad either. 235.2 lbs

30 mins pre breakfast :: KetoCuts x2

1 chicken sausage and one almond meal muffin...yeah, saturated in heavy cream...

Chicken with skin (1 thigh, 1/2 breast), broccoli with 1 Tbsp butter.

Multi x2, saw x1, fish oil x2

1oz almonds, 1 servings hot pork rinds

Pork sausage with broccoli, 1 sliced chicken sausage and a couple tsp of crushed garlic (REALLY enjoying this dish)

Pullups (assisted)
    5 @ 170
    5 @ 155
    5 @ 155

Bent over rows
    5 @ 100
    5 @ 100
    5 @ 100

Iso lateral rows
    5 @ 70 (per side)
    5 @ 70 (per side)
    5 @ 115 (per side)

Reverse pec dec (rear delts)
    5 @ 90
    5 @ 100
    5 @ 100

Tri set :: lateral raises + reverse lateral raises + shoulder press
    5 @ 15 + 5 @ 15 + 5 @ 15
    5 @ 15 + 5 @ 15 + 5 @ 15
    5 @ 15 + 5 @ 15 + 5 @ 15

DB shrugs
    20 @ 55
    20 @ 55

Cardio ::
    20 mins of precor elliptical (varied resistance and crossramp through out, every two minutes)

I need to do better at tracking cals...the past week I have not, and unfortunately have no idea if I am where I need to be. I will shape up.
    Last edited by mtfx; 05-05-2010 at 12:17 PM.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Feeling much better today...MUCH...BETTER. Weighed in...a little over 2lbs in a week Not as much as I have been losing, but not bad either. 235.2 lbs

30 mins pre breakfast :: KetoCuts x2

1 chicken sausage and one almond meal muffin...yeah, saturated in heavy cream...

Chicken with skin (1 thigh, 1/2 breast), broccoli with 1 Tbsp butter.

Multi x2, saw x1, fish oil x2

1oz almonds, 1 servings hot pork rinds

Congrats on the loss.

How do you like those almond meal muffins? I'm trying to see what I can cook up ahead of time and have around in case I go postal over eggs again. lol

my GF made the almond meal muffins for me They are really good, but REALLY small... thats the only downside. However, in their small size, they are PACKED. If I recall...its like 20 grams of fat, as the complete recipe called for 2+cups of almond meal, 5 eggs and 5 Tbsp of oil.

They are dense...and to top it off, I just tear a chunk off and soak it in cream I would recommend trying them at least once.

You can also use almond meal as a base for pancakes I did once. it broke the monotony of eggs.
    Last edited by mtfx; 05-04-2010 at 11:29 PM.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    MMMM hot pork rinds, I think I pick up a bag of those 50% of the time from the gas station on my way home from work.
    [June] - 245
    [July] - 244
    [August] -

Squats- 375 for 8 reps
    Deads- 315 for 5

Originally Posted by Bate8473 View Post
    MMMM hot pork rinds, I think I pick up a bag of those 50% of the time from the gas station on my way home from work.
    wait till you get home and dip em in blue cheese or ranch
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Day 35 - Week 4

Feeling really good today. Woke up late, but I went to bed late too. My traps are SO SORE today, but I LOVE it when they are. Brock lesnar, here I come!

I asked for advice on the keto board...and have decided against a carb up this week...I didnt do much, and dont think I need it. I will be looking forward to next week.

Oh...and a countdown...because this friday im seeing Peter Gabriel at the Hollywood Bowl!!! Epic.

KetoCuts x2 30 minutes before breakfast.

2 eggs scrambled, 3 slices bacon, 1/4 avocado.
    2 cups coffee (2 Tbsp cream, 1 splenda)

30 minutes before lunch KetoCuts x2, CLA x2
    1 Knackwurst sausage, 1/4 avocado, broccoli (1 Tbsp butter, 4 dashes franks)

1oz almonds, 1 serving hot pork rinds, 1 diet root beer.

Off day.

Current macros are ::
    925 calories (as of breakfast and lunch)
    fat/protein/carbs
    72g/37g/13g

So im a TAD off...but so far my fat cals should be 601.25, and as of now 648 cals are from fat...so a LITTLE over but not much. I never worry about protein as I figure if my fat macro is good, the protein macro is fine...and my carbs I watch. Looks like im on track for today!
    Last edited by mtfx; 05-05-2010 at 12:31 PM.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Feeling really good today. Woke up late, but I went to bed late too. My traps are SO SORE today, but I LOVE it when they are. Brock lesnar, here I come!

I asked for advice on the keto board...and have decided against a carb up this week...I didnt do much, and dont think I need it. I will be looking forward to next week.

Oh...and a countdown...because this friday im seeing Peter Gabriel at the Hollywood Bowl!!! Epic.

KetoCuts x2 30 minutes before breakfast.

2 eggs scrambled, 3 slices bacon, 1/4 avocado.
    2 cups coffee (2 Tbsp cream, 1 splenda)

30 minutes before lunch KetoCuts x2, CLA x2
    1 Knackwurst sausage, 1/4 avocado, broccoli (1 Tbsp butter, 4 dashes franks)

1oz almonds, 1 serving hot pork rinds, 1 diet root beer.

Off day.

Current macros are ::
    925 calories (as of breakfast and lunch)
    fat/protein/carbs
    72g/37g/13g

So im a TAD off...but so far my fat cals should be 601.25, and as of now 648 cals are from fat...so a LITTLE over but not much. I never worry about protein as I figure if my fat macro is good, the protein macro is fine...and my carbs I watch. Looks like im on track for today!
    Yeah no worries there man. Remember, it's generally good to fluctuate on your calories anyway . . . tends to keep your body guessing.

I was actually reading about this new fad . . made me laugh a little but it makes a little bit of sense too . . called the Every Other Day Diet. It's basically intermittent fasting. Very interesting! I wouldn't do it, but it might have just convinced me to do some calorie cycling.

Doin great man! I'm off to go enjoy the sunshine we have. We don't get sunshine here very often so I'm a bit giddy about it.

Oh and hey .. did you post the almond meal muffin recipe in the recipes section? Would you mind sharing if you haven't? I have a GREAT recipe for pancakes that I'm going to try (the lady says they are the closest thing to fluffy pancakes she's ever tried) and they use almond meal so I'm pretty excited. Fun on Saturday morning!

bahahaha never mind. I should probably check my PM's huh??!?!! Thanks!!

Originally Posted by Limeliteshines View Post
    bahahaha never mind. I should probably check my PM's huh??!?!! Thanks!!
    of course.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Feel free to send me that almond meal recipe too, if you don't mind of course!

p.s. saw your weight stats, 10 lbs in 5 weeks, 2 lbs/week!!!!! That is awesome bud!
    [June] - 245
    [July] - 244
    [August] -

Squats- 375 for 8 reps
    Deads- 315 for 5

Day 36 - Week 5

Wow...what a terrible day. Didnt follow the plan AT ALL.

Didnt get to the gym until 1pm...and I didnt eat at all before. No breakfast. What a bad boy I am.

Did my routine which was as follows

Hammer Curls + skulls
    1x6 @ 27.5 + 1x6 @ 65
    1x6 @ 27.5 + 1x6 @ 65
    1x6 @ 27.5 + 1x6 @ 65

BB curls + close grip bench
    1x6 @ 40 + 1x6 @ 65
    1x6 @ 45 + 1x6 @ 65
    1x6 @ 50 + 1x6 @ 65

Cable Curls
    1x6 @ 100
    1x6 @ 100
    1x6 @ 100

Tri extension
    1x6 @ 110
    1x6 @ 120
    1x6 @ 130

Cable cross
    1x6 @ 35
    1x6 @ 35
    1x6 @ 35

Dips (assisted)
    1x6 @ 140
    1x6 @ 140
    1x6 @ 140

Incline press
    1x6 @ 60
    1x6 @ 70
    1x6 @ 70

I got home, had my protein about an hour later.

I didnt actually eat until 4pm, had 1 knackwurst.

I didnt keep track of the time, but ate an oz of almonds, a few pork rinds.

3oz pork sausage stir fryed with 1 cup broccoli, a few tsp of gralic and red wine vinegar.

Desert ::
    2oz cream cheese, 3 Tbsp cream 1 splenda.

TERRIBLE eating day. GREAT workout.
    Last edited by mtfx; 05-07-2010 at 03:17 PM.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Day 37 - Week 5

Ketocuts x2, 30 mins before breakfast.

3 eggs, pinch of cheese and 3 bacon.

Ketocuts x2, 30 mins before lunch.
    1 knackwurst, 1 cup broccoli with 1Tbsp butter, 4 dashes franks.

1oz almonds

Peter gabriel superceded dinner, though I did have 1/2 a knackwurst and an almond muffin around 12am

Off day.
    Last edited by mtfx; 05-08-2010 at 11:22 AM.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Wow...what a terrible day. Didnt follow the plan AT ALL.

Didnt get to the gym until 1pm...and I didnt eat at all before. No breakfast. What a bad boy I am.

Did my routine which was as follows

Hammer Curls + skulls
    1x6 @ 27.5 + 1x6 @ 65
    1x6 @ 27.5 + 1x6 @ 65
    1x6 @ 27.5 + 1x6 @ 65

BB curls + close grip bench
    1x6 @ 40 + 1x6 @ 65
    1x6 @ 45 + 1x6 @ 65
    1x6 @ 50 + 1x6 @ 65

Cable Curls
    1x6 @ 100
    1x6 @ 100
    1x6 @ 100

Tri extension
    1x6 @ 110
    1x6 @ 120
    1x6 @ 130

Cable cross
    1x6 @ 35
    1x6 @ 35
    1x6 @ 35

Dips (assisted)
    1x6 @ 140
    1x6 @ 140
    1x6 @ 140

Incline press
    1x6 @ 60
    1x6 @ 70
    1x6 @ 70

I got home, had my protein about an hour later.

I didnt actually eat until 4pm, had 1 knackwurst.

I didnt keep track of the time, but ate an oz of almonds, a few pork rinds.

3oz pork sausage stir fryed with 1 cup broccoli, a few tsp of gralic and red wine vinegar.

Desert ::
    2oz cream cheese, 3 Tbsp cream 1 splenda.

TERRIBLE eating day. GREAT workout.

Hey man. . . not such a terrible day. Remember it's good to switch things up now and again . . so a light eating day is actually good for ya. You had a good workout, you felt strong . . that's all that's important!

I'm actually thinking of consciously calorie cycling starting after my carb up Sunday .. to see if that helps.

So see. . you just calorie cycled!

Day 38 - Week 5

Wow...It just kind of hit me. 38 days on keto...and Im still kickin. I dont know why, but it seems a little weird to me. Maybe because this is the first time I have been so serious about weight loss, that I am still on an actual diet?

Ketocuts x2 30 mins before breakfast
    2 eggs, 3 slices bacon. 2 cups of coffee (2Tbsp cream, 2 splenda, 1 for each cup).

Ketocuts x2 15 mins before lunch.
    1 cup broccoli (1 Tbsp butter, 4 dashes franks), 1 knackwurst (LOVE this sausage!)

1oz almonds, 1 diet rootbeer

~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

How are you finding the Ketocuts? Are they helping?

Originally Posted by moonshinebabe33 View Post
    How are you finding the Ketocuts? Are they helping?
    I weighed myself this morning...but didnt want to post it, but um....231.5...I started supplementing with the ketocuts and that is the only thing that has changed in my regime...and the loss from monday morning till now...thats a huge drop.

So...with that, you be the judge
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Smile Wow!

I weighed myself this morning...but didnt want to post it, but um....231.5...I started supplementing with the ketocuts and that is the only thing that has changed in my regime...and the loss from monday morning till now...thats a huge drop.

So...with that, you be the judge
    Wow that's really good. Hey don't worry I supplement myself all the time and was curious as to ketocuts. I've just started using cellucor D4/d7 and
    this morning I'm powered up during my depletion
    workout. It's fab!!!

X

Day 39 - Week 5

Happiness comes in small amounts, and today...it is in the form of sugar free maple syrup on keto pancakes. Seriously, hits the spot. For some reason, I have been CRAVING pancakes...and will eat boat loads on wednesday (carb up)

Squats
    1x5 @ 135
    1x5 @ 135
    1x5 @ 185

Deads
    1x5 @ 185
    1x5 @ 185
    1x5 @ 185

Ok...in my squat set, this woman...who sounded like a man impatiently waves me down, I pull an earbud out and respond "yes?"

Her: How many more sets?
    Me: 5.
    Her: So why are you here then? Are you doing them or not?
    Mind you, I JUST walked away from my finished set...and was walking to the clock for my minute count.
    Me: Uh...make indignant look at her yeah...Im just looking at the clock.
    Her: impatiently yeah yeah, so how long? How many minutes?
    Me: I stare at her for about 10 seconds, and in a long drawn out tone. Ill be done...when...im done.

For some reason, this really pissed me off. She was obnoxious, bossy...and when she DID get in the squat rack, she was half assing her squats (if you want to call them that). I train hard, I still may not LOOK like it, but I bust my ass. Her attitude got me revved...comebacks are all in hindsight...I think I would have been a bit more rude.

Leg extentions
    1x5 @ 100
    1x5 @ 120
    1x5 @ 140

Leg Curls
    1x5 @ 100
    1x5 @ 100
    1x5 @ 100

Seated Calf Raises
    1x15 @ 90
    1x15 @ 115
    1x15 @ 115

Cardio ::
    30 mins on precor, varying resistance and crossramp.

I hit gym before eating on thursday, so I am just sitting down to some keto pancakes at 1:30... Maybe I should eat first?

4 keto panckes, sugar free syrup. 2 Tbsp butter. Coffee, 2 Tbsp cream 1 splenda.

Snacked on some almonds and pork rinds.

Dinner was great! 4 meatballs stuffed with blue cheese and green beans with garlic...so nom.
    Last edited by mtfx; 05-10-2010 at 12:59 AM.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did not know you had a log. In.
    Now for those of you who dont know me, I am THEMANBEAST, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer screen.