Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey man do you think you could check out my log to see if I'm in the right direction? It titled Bates8473s keto log. Any advice on food, amounts, and overall caloric intake would be appreciated, I THINK I'm on the right track, but won't know until someone confirms that

Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mtfx View Post
    Ok, so as of this point, I have decided to change things up.

1) Weigh-ins will be today (mondays) until the end of the cut. I figure this will be more accurate, as my carb-ups are tuesday nights and all of wednesday.

2) Mondays have been my back night since I started almost a year ago, however I will be changing mondays (for the duration of keto) to long cardio sessions, while tuesdays will be my back/shoulder night. This will be my depletion workout for my carbup.

3) I will be adding a new supplement shortly (I will post when I start taking it), but I will be using Ketocuts by Double-T sports. I got a bottle coming my way, and will supplement the last 4 weeks of zee program.

Ok, on for the day!

2 CLA, 1 green tea.

Breakfast: A little change up today. I made 2 eggs scrambled with a slice of jalepeno munster, and one jalepeno chicken sausage link. 3 cups of coffee, 3 Tbsp cream, 2 splenda.

Lunch: I had some left over steak (4-6oz), some green beans and three chicken wings. I love those things.

Snack: 1oz of almonds

Dinner: I totally flubbed on this...I ate after cardio...and all I had was a chicken sausage with blue cheese on it. Later (around 12am) I had a stalk of celery, with some natty PB on it (I didnt measure it, but used more than a Tbsp, but less then 2.), and a couple pork rinds.

My girlfriend also made me some almond shortbread (using almond meal, butter and splenda) and I had a piece of that too...I dont know what the macros are though

Routine ::
    10 minutes on the row machine (1500 meters) and 20 minutes on precor elliptical on hill climb setting.
    How was the shortbread?? I've contemplated making that myself, but I'm afraid I'd eat the entire thing if it was even remotely good.

Dinner didn't look so bad man . . . don't kill yourself over it. Just pick up in the morning and keep pluggin' away!
    "It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."

mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000)

Day 20 - week 2

Ok, some good news! Weigh in last night...241.0 (and a couple more times, it fluctuated to 241.6...so im just gonna say 241.5)

Today, I decided to try something different for breakfast...a keto pancake! It wasnt terrible (if a little dry), but I dont think I would make this "normal" for breakfast. I like my almonds a little too much as a snack, and wouldnt want to give them up for breakfast, but it was a nice change of pace for sure. I used 1oz of cream cheese as a topping which was delicious!

I will figure out macros for this at some point today. I also flubbed on not taking my CLA and green tea until AFTER breakfast...I think I was just so excited to try something new...I totally blanked.

EDIT* I really tried figuring out the macros for this...and I just cant. The almond meal is difficult, the protein power is tough...the recipe stated it was around 300 cals, 34g of fat, 3 carbs and 27 protein. I also had an oz of cream cheese which is another 90 cals, 8g of fat and 1 carb.

For lunch we are back to standard fare. 2 cups loose broccoli with a Tbsp of butter, four dashes of franks and 1 cup of chicken salad, with 2 Tbsp mayo and 2 stalks of celery.

For dinner, I am having some hamburger, with broccoli, and a side salad. Meat is defrosting in the fridge and will be nom...I havent had it for a while...and I think I feel like a WELL done patty tonight.

Have been enjoying my water, as I am flavoring it with crystal light...makes it so much more enjoyable.

My routine tonight was pretty rough, as I was doing a depletion workout for my carb-up

Pullups (assisted)
    1x5 @ 170
    1x5 @ 170
    1x5 @ 170

Bent over rows
    1x5 @ 95
    1x6 @ 115 (PR!)
    1x5 @ 115

Iso lateral rows
    1x5 @ 90 (right arm, then left)
    1x6 @ 90
    1x6 @ 90

Superset :: Lateral raises + reverse lateral raises
    1x5 @ 15 + 5 @ 15
    1x5 @ 15 + 5 @ 15
    1x5 @ 15 + 5 @ 15

DB shrugs
    1x15 @ 60
    1x15 @ 60
    1x15 @ 55

Rev pec deck (posterior delts)
    1x5 @ 90
    1x5 @ 100
    1x4 @ 100

Cardio ::
    30 minutes on precor elliptical Hill climb setting. Was in my target HR for 24:12! Not bad.

Post workout ::
    I had 2 scoops of whey with 15g of dextrose...a chocolate chip cookie and 2 dove meltaway candies. Didnt feel the nasty carbup feeling
    Last edited by mtfx; 04-21-2010 at 11:13 AM.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep
    http://infinitelabsstore.com/

♦♦ I Am Juggernaut Challenge ♦♦ Win a Trip to the 2011 Mr. Olympia!!!
    www.iamjuggernaut.com
    http://iamjuggernaut.com/rules.pdf

Group Juggernaut!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

Visit Infinite Labs on ********:
    http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

ROM and MMC are more important than EGO
    400Lb Gorilla

mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Limeliteshines View Post
    How was the shortbread?? I've contemplated making that myself, but I'm afraid I'd eat the entire thing if it was even remotely good.

Dinner didn't look so bad man . . . don't kill yourself over it. Just pick up in the morning and keep pluggin' away!

Well, it is pretty good...but I would prefer regular shortbread over the almond shortbread.

It is very crumbly...very fragile. I mean, I know that shortbread is too, but this...the almond meal is crumbly, like a weak cornbread. I find myself in a bit of a catch 22, as I LOVE eating almonds as a snack daily. However, with the almond meals, I get my fill...and cant really eat them in nut form.

Thanks for the encouragement with my last meal helps out you know.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Limeliteshines is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, it is pretty good...but I would prefer regular shortbread over the almond shortbread.

It is very crumbly...very fragile. I mean, I know that shortbread is too, but this...the almond meal is crumbly, like a weak cornbread. I find myself in a bit of a catch 22, as I LOVE eating almonds as a snack daily. However, with the almond meals, I get my fill...and cant really eat them in nut form.

Thanks for the encouragement with my last meal helps out you know.
    Hmm . . . I guess I'll just have to try it out. I wonder if it can be modified a bit to help with the crumblyness. I'll have to think about that.

Have a great one today!

Day 21 - Week 2

Well, today for breakfast I had about 1cup (a little less) of grapenuts. They were stale from before my cut, but I muscled through it. I had them with almond milk, as it was the only thing other than water that I have in the house...I cant imagine that stale grapenuts would taste good in water...

Today for a snack, I have 8 fig newtons, I think 2 of them have like 25g of carbs, and they are low fat...so I will be munching on those all day.

Lunch for today, I am going to order pad thai (low oil) and brown rice...the rice is kind of boring on its own, so I think I may dump some of that thai chili sauce on it for some zing.

All in all, I feel much better this time around than I did on the last carb up. Lets hope this continues through out the rest of the day.

Post Lunch ::
    Ok......insulin is backing up...I feel a bit woozy, and a little weak.
    The pad thai was excellent though!
    Last edited by mtfx; 04-21-2010 at 05:10 PM.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Day 21 (cont) - Week 2

Well, today for breakfast I had about 1cup (a little less) of grapenuts. They were stale from before my cut, but I muscled through it. I had them with almond milk, as it was the only thing other than water that I have in the house...I cant imagine that stale grapenuts would taste good in water...

Today for a snack, I have 8 fig newtons, I think 2 of them have like 25g of carbs, and they are low fat...so I will be munching on those all day.

Lunch for today, I am going to order pad thai (low oil) and brown rice...the rice is kind of boring on its own, so I think I may dump some of that thai chili sauce on it for some zing.

All in all, I feel much better this time around than I did on the last carb up. Lets hope this continues through out the rest of the day.

Post Lunch ::
    Ok......insulin is backing up...I feel a bit woozy, and a little weak.
    The pad thai was excellent though!
    So, yesterday was actually very nice...I only had the woozy carb up feeling once. After that, smoooooth sailing.

After work, I went with my girlfriend to celebrate her moms birthday at a local restaurant. I think I did pretty well...I ordered lemon chicken (skinless) with a baked potato and steamed veggies...and seriously, I dont ever think I have ordered steamed vegtables...anywhere. The meal was great...and after that, it was back to the parental units house for her mom to open some presents and.........................cake. I thought...this is easy...have a slice, dont feel guilty. Well, I had a slice, and you know what? I DIDNT feel guilty, so much so, that I had a second (but small) slice. I felt just fine.

After that, it was to the GFs house to watch southpark and ugly americans...where it dawned on me...she has ice cream in the freezer...I cant have ice cream anymore...but it IS a carb up day...so yes, I had a couple small scoops of ice cream. They were tasty, and I didnt let it get to me. I figure if a couple small slices of cake and a couple small scoops of ice cream was the "dirty" part to my carb up, I am doing ok!
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

So, yesterday was actually very nice...I only had the woozy carb up feeling once. After that, smoooooth sailing.

After work, I went with my girlfriend to celebrate her moms birthday at a local restaurant. I think I did pretty well...I ordered lemon chicken (skinless) with a baked potato and steamed veggies...and seriously, I dont ever think I have ordered steamed vegtables...anywhere. The meal was great...and after that, it was back to the parental units house for her mom to open some presents and.........................cake. I thought...this is easy...have a slice, dont feel guilty. Well, I had a slice, and you know what? I DIDNT feel guilty, so much so, that I had a second (but small) slice. I felt just fine.

After that, it was to the GFs house to watch southpark and ugly americans...where it dawned on me...she has ice cream in the freezer...I cant have ice cream anymore...but it IS a carb up day...so yes, I had a couple small scoops of ice cream. They were tasty, and I didnt let it get to me. I figure if a couple small slices of cake and a couple small scoops of ice cream was the "dirty" part to my carb up, I am doing ok!
    LOL yeah man you'll be fine. Throw a little extra into your workout tomorrow and it'll be gone.

I'm looking forward to cake myself! Yay for birthdays!

Have a great day!

Registered User moonshinebabe33's Avatar
    moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Corrrrrrrr... the cake and ice-cream sounds delish...my mouth is watering lol, my freezer has tubs of Hagaan Daaz and their frozen yogurt has just made its first appearance here in the UK! Im also dreaming of cheesecake...........I love cheesecake! I think i would feel guilty if i had 2 pieces of cake and ice-cream. Another hurdle i need to get over and tell myself 'i deserve it'.
    Euphoria is a heightened feeling of happiness :-)

Originally Posted by moonshinebabe33 View Post
    Corrrrrrrr... the cake and ice-cream sounds delish...my mouth is watering lol, my freezer has tubs of Hagaan Daaz and their frozen yogurt has just made its first appearance here in the UK! Im also dreaming of cheesecake...........I love cheesecake! I think i would feel guilty if i had 2 pieces of cake and ice-cream. Another hurdle i need to get over and tell myself 'i deserve it'.
    Moonshine honey make keto cheesecake! You can totally have it! There are tons of recipes on the recipe board!

moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Moonshine honey make keto cheesecake! You can totally have it! There are tons of recipes on the recipe board!
    Holy c**p im going to have a look now!! thanks!!

Holy c**p im going to have a look now!! thanks!!
    Mine is real simple: 2oz of cream cheese, 2 Tbsp of heavy cream and one packet of splenda, its like a cheese cake pudding or frosting. Satisfies the sweet tooth
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Day 22 - Week 3

Well, I got a LAAAAAATE start today. I didnt wake up until 10, and didnt make breakfast until 11:30 Which has thrown off my entire day.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, scrambled with a slice of jalepeno munster. 1 Chicken sausage, and 1/4 of an avocado (sliced)

Wow...what an EXCELLENT breakfast, the avocado is what did it. Wonderful.

I once again forgot my green tea and CLA, and because of this...CLA will wait until before dinner.

Hammer Curls + Skull crushers (superset)
    1x10 @ 25 + 5 @ 70
    1x10 @ 25 + 5 @ 65
    1x4 @ 35 + 5 @ 65

Concentration curls + Close grip bench (superset)
    1x5 @ 25 + 5 @ 70
    1x5 @ 25 + 5 @ 70
    1x5 @ 25 + 5 @ 70

Cable Curls + Tri extention (superset)
    1x5 @ 100 + 5 @ 120
    1x5 @ 100 + 5 @ 120
    1x5 @ 100 + 5 @ 120

Cable Cross
    1x5 @ 40
    1x5 @ 40
    1x5 @ 40

Flat DB Bench
    1x5 @ 37.5
    1x5 @ 37.5
    1x5 @ 37.5

Dips (assisted)
    1x6 @ 140
    1x6 @ 125
    1x6 @ 125

30 minutes on precor elliptical, program 5: Cross Training 2

PWO shake right when I got home, and 1g of glutamine.

Lunch: seasoned ground turkey over romaine lettuce with 4 Tbsp blue cheese dressing

Snack: 1 almond meal muffin, 1 slice almond shortbread.

Dinner: 1 chicken breast, with 1/4 avocado on top. 3 small hot wings. Wasnt very hungry, have a feeling I am under calories again.
    Last edited by mtfx; 04-23-2010 at 11:19 AM.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Day 23 - Week 3

Well, we are in the tail end of the third week! I am excited to post new pictures...though, I dont see the progress everyone is telling me they are seeing. I have been told my stomach appears smaller, my jaw line is more defined...but maybe because its me, and I do believe I have a very distorted self body image...I dont see these things.

Breakfast ::
    2 eggs, over easy. 1/4 sliced avocado. 4 slices of bacon. 2 Multi, 2CLA.

Lunch ::
    1cup chicken salad (2 tbsp mayo), broccoli (1tbsp butter), 2 celery stalks. 1 Saw palmetto, 1 Green Tea.

Also, if I can afford it (they are expensive) I want more avocado in my diet...which is SO funny to me...they are grown in the damn state I live in!!!

Calorie totals so far today:

20 minutes of HIIT and 5 minutes of cool down on precor.

Dinner ::
    1 chicken sausage, 3 slices of capacolla and (however much a handful is) one handful of spinach, sauteed with 1 TBSP butter.

3 Romaine leaves with 3 Tbsp Blue cheese dressing and 5 - 1/2 inch cucumber slices.
    Last edited by mtfx; 04-24-2010 at 12:31 PM.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Day 24 - Week 3

Wow...this morning sucked, I woke up so late...I start work at 9am, and woke up at 8:50. Not fun.

I called the boss, and told him I was going to be late.

So breakfast was not planned out very well. 2 scrambled eggs with 1 slice of jalapeno munster. 1 almond meal muffin and 1 almond meal shortbread slice. 1 cup of coffee with 2 splenda and 2 Tbsp of cream.

For lunch, I had the time to make it...1 cup diced chicken, with 2 Tbsp mayo. Broccoli with 1 Tbsp butter and 4 dashes of franks. 2 celery stalks...and thats about it.

Dinner: GF brought over a green bean and chicken bake thingy with cheese on it.

Uneventful day... :/ meh
    Last edited by mtfx; 04-25-2010 at 11:24 AM.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bate8473 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Also, if I can afford it (they are expensive) I want more avocado in my diet...which is SO funny to me...they are grown in the damn state I live in!!!

I live in Utah and they are relatively inexpensive, they have the small variety which are .79-.89, and the Hass or whatever (huge ones), which are like 1.50. I always buy little ones.
    [June] - 245
    [July] - 244
    [August] -

Squats- 375 for 8 reps
    Deads- 315 for 5

Mrs.Velocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrs.Velocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrs.Velocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrs.Velocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrs.Velocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrs.Velocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrs.Velocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrs.Velocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrs.Velocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrs.Velocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrs.Velocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey! Good to see you're still kickin' ass and takin' names! Keep up the awesome work

Day 25 - Week 3

Well, got up WAY early to go workout.

Was up at 6:50, but didnt leave until about 8:30. Leg day today.

Squats
    1x5 @ 135
    1x5 @ 135
    1x5 @ 185

Deads
    1x5 @ 205
    1x5 @ 205
    1x5 @ 205

Leg Extensions
    1x8 @ 100
    1x6 @ 120
    1x5 @ 140

Leg curls
    1x5 @ 100
    1x5 @ 100
    1x5 @ 100

Rotary calf raise
    1x15 @ 310
    1x15 @ 310
    1x15 @ 310

Nautilus Crunches
    1x8 @ 125
    1x8 @ 125
    1x8 @ 125
    1x8 @ 125

30 mins manual on precor. I adjusted resistance through out as well as cross ramp.

Well, I had something different. 2 Chorizo sausages with 3 eggs. Coffee, 2 Tbsp cream and 2 splenda.

A big handful of spinach with 1 Tbsp ghee, dash of garlic salt and cayenne pepper.

Snack ::
    20 almonds
    A few porkrinds
    3 slices bacon
    1 bite of sharp cheddar

As you can see...I am snacking a lot today...I am actually trying to eat a lot of fat cals...more than normal, as I feel a little bit of a stall...and I want to increase my caloric intake for today. I am still trying, I am just not that hungry.

Im gonna have a couple Tbsp of cream soon, gonna sip on it...I do very much enjoy heavy cream as a treat.

1 breast and 1 wing with skin. Salad, 1/2 a cucumber and about 4-5 Tbsp of Bobs blue cheese.
    Last edited by mtfx; 04-25-2010 at 07:55 PM.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Day 26 - Week 3

More of a normal day today. Woke up around 8ish, and made coffee.

2 CLA, 1 Green tea.

Breakfast :: 10ish
    2 eggs, 3 bacon, sprinkle of cheese (didnt measure amount)

Lunch :: 1:45
    Broccoli (1 Tbsp Butter), 1 cup chicken salad (2 Tbsp mayo), 2 stalks celery

1oz almonds
    1/2 skinless chicken breast

7oz 12% hamburger patty (1 slice jalapeno munster), romaine/spinach salad 3 Tbsp blue cheese.

45 mins LI cardio

I have written my entire day out, as I know this is what my meal plan and routine will be like.

I feel like I am encountering a weight stall, and I truly believe its because of my LACK of calories. I had read in other threads about TOO much cal deficit being the cause for this.

My macros actually look better than I thought.

Last edited by mtfx; 04-26-2010 at 02:04 PM.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Smile

O you ever use Warden Farms 0% carbs foods? Like their dressings?

O you ever use Warden Farms 0% carbs foods? Like their dressings?

No, I havent looked into anything by them...but I keep reading about them. I will take a look now that you mention it. I think I remember something about BBQ sauce...and I do love me some BBQ sauce.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Day 27 - Week 3

Ok...ready?! 237.5!!!

Also, new pics coming thursday morning!

Wow, I am just so surprised...I wasnt expecting to see that number...but damn.

CLA x2, 1 Green tea (30 mins before breakfast)

2 eggs scrambled with a pinch of cheese and 3 slices of bacon.

2 chicken sausages (12g fat, 12g protein, 0 carbs 170 cals each), 3 romaine leaves, chopped with 2 Tbsp Blue Cheese

1oz Almonds

2 Chicken sausages with 2 Tbsp guacamole and a bowl of broccoli with 1 Tbsp butter and some tapatio.

Pullups (assisted)
    1x5 @ 170
    1x5 @ 170
    1x5 @ 170

Bent over rows
    1x5 @ 100
    1x5 @ 100
    1x5 @ 100

Iso lateral rows
    1x5 @ 90 (per side)
    1x5 @ 90
    1x5 @ 90

Lateral raises + reverse lateral raises
    1x5 @ 15 + 1x5 @ 15
    1x5 @ 15 + 1x5 @ 15
    1x5 @ 15 + 1x5 @ 15

Reverse flys
    1x5 @ 10
    1x5 @ 25
    1x5 @ 15

Reverse flys on cable cross
    1x5 @ 12.5
    1x5 @ 12.5
    1x5 @ 12.5

30 minutes on precor interval setting

Post workout ::
    2 bowls of peanut butter capt. crunch

Thats right...carb up was kicked off with nomnom cereal.
    Last edited by mtfx; 04-28-2010 at 08:40 AM.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Ok...ready?! 237.5!!!

Also, new pics coming thursday morning!

Wow, I am just so surprised...I wasnt expecting to see that number...but damn.

CLA x2, 1 Green tea (30 mins before breakfast)

2 eggs scrambled with a pinch of cheese and 3 slices of bacon.

2 chicken sausages (12g fat, 12g protein, 0 carbs 170 cals each), 3 romaine leaves, chopped with 2 Tbsp Blue Cheese

1oz Almonds

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!! That's always awesome to see a fantastic number on the scale. Keep up the great work . .it's obviously working really well for ya!

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!! That's always awesome to see a fantastic number on the scale. Keep up the great work . .it's obviously working really well for ya!
    Thank yooooooooooooooU!!! Much appreciated.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

GOOD **** ON THE WEIGHT BUD!!!!!

keep it up!
    [June] - 245
    [July] - 244
    [August] -

Squats- 375 for 8 reps
    Deads- 315 for 5

Day 28 - Week 3

Well, today is carb up!

2 bowls of peanut butter capt. crunch with almond milk. Effing NOM.

Pad Thai, light oil.

10 fig newtons (through out the day), brown rice

Pork tenderloin, potatoes, carrots and brown rice...holy crap, lots of brown rice.

Desert ::
    1 bowl of chocolate malted crunch. My fav.

Off night, no cardio or training.
    Last edited by mtfx; 04-29-2010 at 09:58 AM.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Well, today is carb up!

2 bowls of peanut butter capt. crunch with almond milk. Effing NOM.

Pad Thai, light oil.

10 fig newtons (through out the day), brown rice

Off night, no cardio or training.
    Hahahaha cereal rocks!!!!

Question Day 29 - Week 4

Well, I started supplementing with ketocuts today, we will see how this goes.

I have been suffering from very bad (what I think to be) gas pain for about 4 or 5 days now...and while I dont want to be a sissy about it, I dont know if I want to go to the gym today...it is making me really uncomfortable, and I know I could power through it, but honestly, I just hurt right now. It started right around when I had some chorizo sausage and spinach. I am just blaming it on the food, and hoping thats all it is. Either way, I have been really uncomfortable for a while, and dont feel like going anywhere.

I took pictures today..."progress" pictures. I dont know...I have often thought I am impaired by some sort of mild body dismorphic disorder or something...I know the scale says 12.5 pounds lighter, I know people have been saying they see the difference, but I look at the pictures...and honestly, see nothing changing. I feel a bit low today...the only thing that looks minorly improved is the over hang on my stomach on my front bicep pose. I am not doing this is some vain manner to get people to say they see a difference, I just honestly dont see it. Maybe I was expecting TOO much change? I figured with the weight loss I did accomplish, that something would be drastic, and while maybe its hard to see change on a daily basis, I thought for sure I would it with a month separating my photos.

2 Ketocuts 30 mins before breakfast

3 eggs, 1 chicken sausage, sprinkle of cheese over eggs, tapatio.
    2 cups of coffee, 2 Tbsp cream, 2 splenda.
    Last edited by mtfx; 04-29-2010 at 10:56 AM.
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla

Don't get down about it man. You've lost 12 lbs. That's awesome. You've done some great work and I can definitely see a difference. It's not going to be drastic yet. I didn't see a difference in myself until I'd lost 60 lbs! Now granted, I had a TON of weight to lose (still do. ugh!) But give it a few more months. Keep taking pictures at month end. When you compare to the month before, you won't see much change. But when you have a few months prior to compare to . . you'll really start seeing the difference.

Now is definitely when you have to think big picture. And then go back to your day to day "gotta eat this to make it to tomorrow" way of thinking.

Hang in there. You're doing a GREAT job!

Day 30 - Week 4

There may be a hold on this log for a little bit.

I have been suffering from severe abdominal pain and have not had a bowel movement for three days. Sorry for TMI.

I dont know what is wrong, but something is off. I have taken measures to go to the bathroom and nothing has worked. I think I will have to go to the hospital tomorrow...
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep

www.iamjuggernaut.com

Group Juggernaut!

400Lb Gorilla