Krog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone know If I should change my routine?

People are always talking about bulking and cutting. I'm not too sure what this means. I'll explain my work out routine.
    Im about 6 feet tall 165 pounds. My arms are 14 inches so I'm not huge but not a string bean either. I have no definition in my abs at all. Everyday I lift weights, skip rope, ride bike and work my abs (crunches twists and leg lifts) I make a box of macaroni and cheese with a cut up chicken breast in it. I spread this out over the day. I eat some for lunch then dinner and have a bit more right before I go to sleep. What I'm trying to do is get rid of the fat covering my AB'S with out making my arms and legs look more veiny.

I also take 2 exadrine , 1 mutli vitamen and creatine every morning.

Anyone have suggestions about my routine?

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    You really just need to sit down for an hour or two and read some back posts to get some good background. Here are some basics.

Bulking - Eating more calories than you use to try to put on muscle
    Cutting - Dieting - What U need to do to see your abs

I believe that your goal is to get your abs in top shape so heres my advice. Stop taking creatine. Creatine helps you hold water and will be counterproductive to your efforts to see those abs. You also need to get 5 to 6 small meals a day of GOOD FOOD. Macaroni & cheese is not considered a good food for dieting. To see abs you need to reduce bodyweight so get on a stable diet. You need to get about 10 calories or less per pound of bodyweight and you need to do 30-45 min of cardio (ride a bike or run etc..) 4 times a week. Try to do the cardio after you wake up and BEFORE you eat. Stop eating food with carbs before bed. It will be stored as fat. Keep taking your "exadrine" (Xenadrine) if your body can tolerate it. As you lose weight, your arms will look kinda veiny since your bodyfat will be reduced but dont worry about that too much. So keep doing those abs and diet like a madman and you'll be set.

Peace
    PM me if you have questions