Closed Thread
Page 2 of 328 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    next 30 pages of this thread: ppself and thegenerel

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DavyCrockett View Post
    You can be part something great to, if you want.

I got a basement, chains, and gen has a WRX. I'm sure we can work something out.

5 Star this thread!!!!

Last one was only 3
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by thegenerel View Post
    looks like some mod abuse. the other 360 thread was closed 700+ posts before 10k.

what a sham
    You snitchin?

thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DavyCrockett View Post
    you want shanked?

Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    You snitchin?
    no stitches pls
    When it comes to the NHL thread I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Are you preparing your field for the rain?

Steelers/Penguins/Penn State/Pirates/USA

Bears NFC North Champs ChicagoCubz's Avatar
    ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Zbuc told me to tell you guys this thread sucks.

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ChicagoCubz View Post
    Zbuc told me to tell you guys this thread sucks.
    You snitchin?

thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    You snitchin?
    damn, you narcin boy?
    When it comes to the NHL thread I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sup guise, From yesterday's thread. I wrote out a big paragraph about my situation but didn't want to send and had the server error so I gave up.

Here it is:

Originally Posted by ppself View Post
    Don't take any scruff from co-workers.

And dump the girl. It's over.
    The thing is though, i split up and miss her and her company but i cant ever do liars. I said from day one you lie to me your out of the door. 3 guys in 2 weeks as well its like wtf? she moved on quickly. Its just weird and i've helped her from day one, got her into college, got her job sorted and kept her there. Supported her from day one and sorted her life out. She has had some bad problems in her life and i think thats why she takes me back. She says she cant trust me and its like how? i supported you from day one and havent done nothing wrong.

Im going to work tomorrow to get my self moved depts. hopefully

Originally Posted by Considine View Post
    Lol I get that too. People are just ignorant.
    People are socially retarded to be honest. I have come to the conclusion people use ******** as they are insecure about themselves and feel the need to upload numerous amounts of photos to look popular and feel better about themselves. I will one never fall in this category. I just can't believe some people though are just idiots.

Apparently I have girls writing all over my walls but they can't as i turned that feature off as what ever happens on ******** causes drama for some other person and its what brings the conflict in this town 98% of the time.

damn, you narcin boy?
    Damn, you whorin boy

Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Malk1th View Post
    homosexual thrad
    *unzip*

Originally Posted by Pharacyde View Post
    Sup guise, From yesterday's thread. I wrote out a big paragraph about my situation but didn't want to send and had the server error so I gave up.

Here it is:

The thing is though, i split up and miss her and her company but i cant ever do liars. I said from day one you lie to me your out of the door. 3 guys in 2 weeks as well its like wtf? she moved on quickly. Its just weird and i've helped her from day one, got her into college, got her job sorted and kept her there. Supported her from day one and sorted her life out. She has had some bad problems in her life and i think thats why she takes me back. She says she cant trust me and its like how? i supported you from day one and havent done nothing wrong.

Im going to work tomorrow to get my self moved depts. hopefully

People are socially retarded to be honest. I have come to the conclusion people use ******** as they are insecure about themselves and feel the need to upload numerous amounts of photos to look popular and feel better about themselves. I will one never fall in this category. I just can't believe some people though are just idiots.

Apparently I have girls writing all over my walls but they can't as i turned that feature off as what ever happens on ******** causes drama for some other person and its what brings the conflict in this town 98% of the time.
    Move on and don't look back, what's done is done and there's no sense in spending anymore time on what you cannot undo.

FB is a joke and I believe you're correct!!

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Voted 5 stars for you guys, even though my 360 is being fixed again.... for the 5th time
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pharacyde is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Also I went to work today and told them how I felt and I am going to get moved departments and I cried in there office, I couldn't believe it till I left but it made my claim seem greater.

I was just so stunned they were oblivious to it all

Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    Voted 5 stars for you guys, even though my 360 is being fixed again.... for the 5th time
    5x is weak sauce!

and it wont be long before the 'brotherhood' will rate this 1 star

Also I went to work today and told them how I felt and I am going to get moved departments and I cried in there office, I couldn't believe it till I left but it made my claim seem greater.

I was just so stunned they were oblivious to it all
    and it wont be long before a 5'4" 114" manlet calls you a white knight *******

Supplement Junkie MeatheadMilitia's Avatar
    MeatheadMilitia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatheadMilitia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatheadMilitia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatheadMilitia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatheadMilitia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatheadMilitia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatheadMilitia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatheadMilitia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatheadMilitia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatheadMilitia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatheadMilitia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    GT: MeatheadMilitia

inb4 dismissal for a fight in the work place.

I started my new job and they asked if I was taking anything illegal, I said no... and this kid just started up the gym. So I said come with me one day, he came and never came again.

I made him go beyond his max on the bb bench, he was only doing 135lbs

x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    GT: xCL4RKK3NTx

Usually on Halo, Ncaa, or Madden
    Havent lifted since 2014 after benching 355 and ruining shoulder.
    Hoping to make it back into the gym after the Resolutioners clear out mid February.

Repping users that rep the Carolinas since 2006

Panthers - Gamecocks - UNC - ECU

Reps on sight:
    FFAZARI
    Shane-0-Mac
    Zaia
    Aggressive
    zackmorris
    dtbrehm

UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in late

whats good guys?
    👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn, it's back boy.

Edit: Damn, I didn't mean UniversityMisc boy.

FAO:

General is a terrible terrible gunner

:<

FAO:

General is a terrible terrible gunner

:<
    meanwhile Generel is a great gunner even if the pilot is shoddy at best

Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think you all suck and need moar practice.
    Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.

Originally Posted by Boatski View Post
    I think you all suck and need moar practice.
    probably true

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    meanwhile Generel is a great gunner even if the pilot is shoddy at best
    I'm a awesome pilot. And driver. I'll drive in reverse a whole map sometimes.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

DAng, i was stomping as a sniper in BC2. Was third in rankings.

Actually running around sniping is alot more funner and helpful, than that hiding behind the pee bush all map.

inb4 dismissal for a fight in the work place.

I started my new job and they asked if I was taking anything illegal, I said no... and this kid just started up the gym. So I said come with me one day, he came and never came again.

I made him go beyond his max on the bb bench, he was only doing 135lbs
    Wut?

Wait...what exactly did you do to him?

Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ChicagoCubz View Post
    Wut?

Wait...what exactly did you do to him?
    i'm thinking he used his teeth
    Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.

Originally Posted by Boatski View Post
    i'm thinking he used his teeth
    .....And a firm grip.

Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just got called out by tard

wat do

MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Should be back online tomorrow. Have been at home the past 4 days when my xbox is back at school. Still need to get a new mic.

Closed Thread