RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10) RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10) RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10) RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10) RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10) RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10) RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10) RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10) RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10) RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10) RitaTrue is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Adding a Block Feature on BodySpace.

Some women, including myself, have been getting messages from perverts. I doubt this is the first time this have ever happened. Adding a "block" feature would be great for such occassions, instead of having to ignore repeat messages...

Wind Dancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wind Dancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wind Dancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wind Dancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wind Dancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wind Dancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wind Dancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wind Dancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wind Dancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wind Dancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wind Dancer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

good idea

Originally Posted by RitaTrue View Post
    Some women, including myself, have been getting messages from perverts. I doubt this is the first time this have ever happened. Adding a "block" feature would be great for such occassions, instead of having to ignore repeat messages...
    A block feature would be great for guys to. How bout being able to remove people on our stalkers list? Most of the one's on my list are no longer active profiles anymore. Would be great to be able to remove them.

gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by ritatrue View Post
    some women, including myself, have been getting messages from perverts. I doubt this is the first time this have ever happened. Adding a "block" feature would be great for such occassions, instead of having to ignore repeat messages...
    agreed!
    SQUAT! Because somewhere out there... a girl is warming up with your max.

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    It is a good idea.

For now though feel free to PM a mod who is on and they can deal with any member bodyspace concerns.

Infractions or bans may follow depending on the comments.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wind Dancer View Post
    A block feature would be great for guys to. How bout being able to remove people on our stalkers list? Most of the one's on my list are no longer active profiles anymore. Would be great to be able to remove them.
    i agree. it would be awesome to accept or deny a friend request instead of it just sitting there.

Amanda Bella is just really nice. (+1000) Amanda Bella is just really nice. (+1000) Amanda Bella is just really nice. (+1000) Amanda Bella is just really nice. (+1000) Amanda Bella is just really nice. (+1000) Amanda Bella is just really nice. (+1000) Amanda Bella is just really nice. (+1000) Amanda Bella is just really nice. (+1000) Amanda Bella is just really nice. (+1000) Amanda Bella is just really nice. (+1000) Amanda Bella is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Wind Dancer View Post
    This! it's just weird seeing anonymous / inactive profiles just sitting there following you.

A way to remove them or an accept / deny feature would be nice...

Lann1011 is just really nice. (+1000) Lann1011 is just really nice. (+1000) Lann1011 is just really nice. (+1000) Lann1011 is just really nice. (+1000) Lann1011 is just really nice. (+1000) Lann1011 is just really nice. (+1000) Lann1011 is just really nice. (+1000) Lann1011 is just really nice. (+1000) Lann1011 is just really nice. (+1000) Lann1011 is just really nice. (+1000) Lann1011 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AmandaFL View Post
    This! it's just weird seeing anonymous / inactive profiles just sitting there following you.

A way to remove them or an accept / deny feature would be nice...

That is what i am saying.. this place is turning into a meat market.. I thought this was cool place to meet like minded people to talk about FITNESS and diet with.. Now nearly everyday I am getting bothered emails saying "Nice tits" and even worse...

WE should be able to block the horny perverts who HAVE no interest in working out... There is a user who all he does is hit on girls.. if you look at one of them she quit soon after he started bothering her.. I emailed two girls who is also has been bothering. Give us a block button OR soon all you will have is guys on here looking for "tail". You want to keep the women and the serious men around, to do this you may have to ban a few bad apples. AND give us the ability to block people.. please!!
    **********ATTENTION LADIES! DO NOT ADD OR RESPOND TO USER SWDSE.

EmilyBeth2019 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RitaTrue View Post
    I agree I cannot believe you posted this a decade ago and it's still an issue that is embarrassing for their company. they need to get on the ball.

SergioP42 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    HI, first post