JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Groin Pain. Need Help

Well I have pain in my groin area im not sure if it is a hernia or not just seems sore and I did not feel a rip when working out or anything. Do you think that I could have a hernia or just sore? thanks for any help

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Sounds like you need to use the adductor machine at your gym, to strengthen your inner thighs and the ligaments that attatch to your pelvic bones.

Seriously though... where is the pain? "Groin" is a pretty large area.

You're 17..... a lot of stuff going on in that area too.... gotta be more specific.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10) survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10) survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10) survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10) survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10) survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10) survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10) survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10) survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10) survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10) survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JoeShoosh View Post
    Well I have pain in my groin area im not sure if it is a hernia or not just seems sore and I did not feel a rip when working out or anything. Do you think that I could have a hernia or just sore? thanks for any help

It could be anything, especially in that area, make sure you are getting enough warm up but if it is persistent go to the Doc. I have had a bad pain in that area for sometime and I am having an MRI scan on Saturday (I have a suspected Labral tear w/ possible cyst).

It could be anything though really see the Doc.

Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your 17....could be the other ball finally dropped?
    If this were easy, everyone would do it!

JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeShoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cgb6810 View Post
    possibly or could be that it was from moving a tree that fell but you are probably right

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cgb6810 View Post
    Or maybe he got his periods...
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10) survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10) survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10) survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10) survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10) survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10) survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10) survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10) survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10) survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10) survivorman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    possibly or could be that it was from moving a tree that fell but you are probably right
    If you think it has something to do with this then rest it, give it a week then try working out again if it still hurts see a Doc or better still go see the Doc now but don't power on through 'bad' pain, you'll just end up in a worse state.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought I had hernia a couple of years ago... it was a colic
    You might have a groin strain, rest for a couple of days and if it doesn't get worse
    that could be the problem.

Go and have it checked if the pain persist or gets worse
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?