Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acetheticz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That feel when you're 5'10 and your girlfriend is 5'9 and you haven't grown in years and she's still getting growing pains.

BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wtf is growing pains? I never had this chit.

ALSO: Yes Op you can. I went from 5'11 to 6'0 this past year.

IntroBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IntroBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IntroBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IntroBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IntroBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IntroBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IntroBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IntroBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IntroBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IntroBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IntroBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kevjn View Post
    yes it is possible to grow taller after 21 and anyone who does bodybuilding will want to be taller. I use a math theory that I call spring genetics that determine your average height potential as I have found a pattern among peoples growth patterns for males anyway for females its very different. Males seem to take on a kind of spring genetic meaning if your both of your parents heights are tall and within 8 inches of each the male son will 90% be taller than the tallest parent this is cause their is a genetic height force that builds when both parents heights are closer together and taller it will create a spring for the male son normally resulting him in being a few inches taller than the tallest parent. this is why sometimes when you end up between both parents heights this is normally when one parent is much taller than the other normally over 8inches this is only for males not females. in this case the genetic spring created is much less powerful resulting in the male son being shorter than the tallest parent but taller than the smallest parents or the other thing ive noticed in that case is the male son will only be about 1-2 inches taller than the tallest parent again depending on how close and how tall the parents heights are. so for example if your dad is 6'0 and mum is 5'0 a male son's average genetic potential will be in the 5'9-6'2 vicinity that = potential now when it comes to growth hormone and age of growth spurts this all mixes the calculations. the other example is lets say dad is 6'4 and mum is 5'11 the genetic potential for a male son would be around 6'7-6'9= just genetic potential in this case their is nothing stopping the son from getting up to 7'0 but the average would be 6'7-6'9. another example my own genetic potential should be dad 6'0 mum 5'7 = 6'3-6'5 this is just average genetic potential both parents are tall and heights are only 5 inches apart = my genetic spring would be quite strong with a 90% chance of being taller than the tallest parent. now for females I find they follow the genetic spring pattern by only about 50%. females tend to take after the tallest parent no matter weather its male or female and due to the level of hormones released in their body I still can not fully work out how and why females grow the way they do it could be to do with the level of testosterone they produce at certain times of development. If you want to grow between 20 and 30 it is possible depending on how close you are to your genetic spring prediction and age of puberty growth spurt and remember gs is only an average you could be more than that if you supplement with growth hormone or growth hormone releasing peptides such as ghrp-2 and ghrp-6 plus cjc-1295 which i'm going to test my self and will post my results after 12 months of use as i'm 4-6 inches under my average genetic spring. Lastly if you had a growth spurt before 11 and finished it well under your ags and carried on growing slowly which is in my case, my theory is that the body will eventually catch up to its ags the later the catch up comes along for some it maybe 17/18 for others later the taller you will be and the more chance you will be taller than the ags average genetic spring level. ive been studying height since 4 years old so I don't listen to doctors and bull**** like that anymore I know what i'm talking about and want to help others when it comes to body building and height. I will post my results on here using a growth hormone releasing peptide and later with cjc-1295 once every 3 months to see if my theory Is true. i'm currently 5'11 at 26 years of age have been growing slowly every year since age 13 if my body does what I think it will do with hgh therapy and that is catch up because it is so late at age 26 not unheard of for some people I will end up being over the 6'3-6'5 ags level I would predict i'd be over it by about 2 inches at least because of the such late catch up = 6'5-6'7 minimum and most likely i'd say 70% chance even more than that. but will see and I hope this helps anybody else males in particular who wonder if they can increase their height even after age 18 20 22 25 and all the other floating numbers that have nothing to do with stage of development.

kevjn
    strong lurker
    strong join date
    strong 1st post
    strong post content

strong everything

ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Grew an inch last year OP. I'm 22 and now 5 7..

immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I grew 4 inches readin this thread nom'sayin
    Remember the guy that gave up? Neither does anybody else.

ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by immune18 View Post
    I grew 4 inches readin this thread nom'sayin
    big boy

dscide is not very helpful. (-500) dscide is not very helpful. (-500) dscide is not very helpful. (-500) dscide is not very helpful. (-500) dscide is not very helpful. (-500) dscide is not very helpful. (-500) dscide is not very helpful. (-500) dscide is not very helpful. (-500) dscide is not very helpful. (-500) dscide is not very helpful. (-500) dscide is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by nothingto View Post
    you dont grow after 16

You can grow like 1/3 of an inch after 16, but that isn't even noticable
    brb I grew 6 inches between my 16th and 18th birthdays
    Mod negged crew
    Keep forgetting how to change my signature crew

mrstepup is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lies!!

Originally Posted by nothingto View Post
    you dont grow after 16

You can grow like 1/3 of an inch after 16, but that isn't even noticable
    After 16 I grew about 5 inches. I was around 5,8. Now I am over 6ft tall. I remember a lot of the kids in high-school towering over me but now when I meet them I'm almost a head taller than most. I simply ate a healthy diet and exercised regularly. Apart from this you can do pull-up hangs to stimulate your growth.